High school leavers
For commencement Semester 1 2018
For up to 4 years
No residency requirements
The Statistics Scholarship aims to encourage students to undertake undergraduate study in the School of Mathematics and Statistics, with a major/study plan in Statistics.
This scholarship is included in the School of Mathematics & Statistics Entry Awards and Scholarships (UGCA1733). In order to be potentially considered for this scholarship please apply via the advertisement for the School of Mathematics & Statistics Entry Awards and Scholarships (UGCA1733).
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have completed the NSW HSC (or interstate equivalent) or IB, either:
- in the year prior to commencing study at UNSW, or
- in the previous two years prior to commencing at UNSW, provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period.
- Be commencing full-time undergraduate study (single or dual degree) in Bachelor of Science program with a major/study plan in Statistics.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- A statement explaining why they wish to study Mathematics
Recipients must have achieved a combined HSC Mathematics Extension l and 2 score of at least 190
Interviews are not required for this Scholarship
You are not able to apply for this scholarship through My Application Online - UNSW Scholarships.
No application required (alternate selection criteria apply).