Southern Paradise Foundation Property Development Bursary, Griffith University
To be eligible, a candidate must have been admitted to, an undergraduate first year and enrolled in the Griffith Business School Majoring in Real Estate and Property Development Program at the Gold Coast or Nathan campus.
Griffith Business School Southern Paradise Foundation Property Bursary is valued at $2500 as a one off cash payment into the recipient's nominated bank account.
Programs of study
- Bachelor of Business
Eligibility and selection criteria
To be eligible for the Southern Pacific Developments Property Development Bursary 2013 the applicant must:
- have been admitted to, and be enrolled in the Griffith Business School program at the Gold Coast or Nathan campus in 2012
- Academic Achievement in High School (provide results)
Leadership potential, through leadership in sporting, cultural or community activities
- Interest in Property Development and Real Estate (such through work experience in and associated organisation) and progressive results from Semester 1 assignments
- A reference statement from a current tutor or lecturer will be highly regarded in support of the student’s application (max of 150 words in addition to student’s 250 word statement.
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
|Cash||$2500||Paid in one installment - $2500|
Number of scholarships available
One scholarship will be awarded.
Southern Paradise Foundation Pty Ltd
How to apply
To apply for a Southern Paradise Foundation Property Development Bursary 2013 you must complete and submit the application below:
- Southern Paradise Foundation Property Development Bursary 2013 application form (PDF 38k)
Applications close on Friday, 24 August 2012.
View or Apply
Griffith University -AustraliaGriffith Business School is committed to developing globally responsible business leaders, professionals and public sector managers with the right set of skills for the 21st century. Located in South