School Of Aerospace, Mechanical And Manufacturing Engineering Women In Engineering Scholarship, Rmit University, Melbourne, Victoria
School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Women in Engineering Scholarship
If you are a woman commencing engineering studies in 2012 in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, this scholarship can provide you financial assistance within your first year of study.
Value and duration
The scholarship pays $5000 for one year (first year).
Number of scholarships available
To be eligible for this Scholarship you must:
- be female
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, international student or humanitarian visa holder
- have achieved an ATAR score (or Year 12 equivalent) of 95 or above in 2010–2011
- be commencing full-time studies in a Bachelor of Engineering degree in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at RMIT in the first semester of 2012
- have demonstrated leadership experience in a societal or cultural setting
- be available for an interview if shortlisted.
How to apply
Apply by completing the application form (PDF 27KB 4p) and submit to:
By post: School of Aerospace, Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering, RMIT University, GPO Box 2476, Melbourne VIC 3001, Australia
In person: School of Aerospace, Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering, Building 57, Level 3 (Reception) City Campus, Corner Lygon and Queensberry Streets, Carlton.
Application open Thursday 01 December 2011
Applications close at 5 pm on Friday 20 April 2012.
Terms and conditions
As holder of this scholarship you must maintain at least satisfactory academic performance.
The scholarship will be paid in two instalments: $2500 in April/May and $2500 in September.
The scholarships seek to recognise and reward talented female students who can demonstrate outstanding levels of academic achievement.
Contact Louise Walker, School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering.
View or Apply