Ron And Peggy Bell Phd Scholarship In Health And Ageing, University Of Western Australia (Uwa)
Listed about a year ago
Attention: this position might have been expired or removed by the publisher!
- Ron and Peggy Bell PhD Scholarship in Health and Ageing
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of brain health for older people (including mental health). The research will be conducted within the Western Australian Centre for Health and Ageing based at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Please see conditions.
- Applicants are encouraged to contact Prof Osvaldo Almeida or Professor Leon Flicker to discuss possible research questions, call 9224 2993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Population Health, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Health, Medicine, Neuroscience, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
View or Apply
The University of Western Australia - AustraliaTitleRon and Peggy Bell PhD Scholarship in Health and AgeingDescriptionA PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of brain health for older people (including mental health). The research