Ron And Peggy Bell Phd Scholarship In Health And Ageing, University Of Western Australia (Uwa)
Listed about a year ago
Attention: this position might have been expired or removed by the publisher!
- Ron and Peggy Bell PhD Scholarship in Health and Ageing
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of brain health for older people (including mental health). The research will be conducted within the Western Australian Centre for Health and Ageing based at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Please see conditions.
- Applicants are encouraged to contact Prof Osvaldo Almeida or Professor Leon Flicker to discuss possible research questions, call 9224 2993 or email email@example.com to arrange a meeting.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Population Health, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Health, Medicine, Neuroscience, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
View or Apply
The University of Western Australia -AustraliaTitleRon and Peggy Bell PhD Scholarship in Health and AgeingDescriptionA PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of brain health for older people (including mental health). The research
War Widows Guild of Western Australia Scholarship for Research Into Breast Cancer F51452 University of Western Australia UWAUniversity of Western Australia (UWA) -AustraliaTitleWar Widows' Guild of Western Australia Scholarship for Research Into Breast Cancer [F51452] Description The War Widows' Guild of Western Australia having made a donation to the University for the
University of Western Australia (UWA) -AustraliaTitleAna Africh Postgraduate Scholarship in Medical Research [F51195] Description Mrs Ana Africh has donated funds to The University of Western Australia (the University) to provide four scholarships
University of Western Australia (UWA) -AustraliaTitleCountry Medical Foundation Scholarship [F24698] DescriptionThe Country Medical Foundation has donated a sum of $200,000 to establish a fund to provide two scholarships annually to assist and encourage