- Ron and Peggy Bell PhD Scholarship in Health and Ageing
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of brain health for older people (including mental health). The research will be conducted within the Western Australian Centre for Health and Ageing based at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Please see conditions.
- Applicants are encouraged to contact Prof Osvaldo Almeida or Professor Leon Flicker to discuss possible research questions, call 9224 2993 or email email@example.com to arrange a meeting.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Population Health, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Health, Medicine, Neuroscience, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Scholar Neurodegenerative Diseases, Posted 06/22/15, Case Western Reserve University, United States, 13 days ago
Postdoctoral Scholar - Neurodegenerative diseases, posted 06/22/15 A Postdoctoral Scholar position in neurodegenerative diseases is available in Dr. Xinglong Wang’s laboratory within the Departmen...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Australian National University, Australia, 12 days ago
Postdoctoral Research Fellow Apply now Job no: 505260 Work type: Fixed Term Location: Canberra / ACT Categories: Academic Classification: Level A Classification: Academic Level A Salary package: $...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 26 days ago
School of Agriculture and Food Sciences The School of Agriculture and Food Sciences is one of the largest Schools of this type in Australia, comprising research and teaching experts in plant and s...
Research Fellow, Indigenous Health Equity Unit, University of Melbourne, Australia, 16 days ago
Centre for Health Equity Melbourne School of Population and Global Health Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences Salary: $64,863 - $88,016 p.a. (pro rata) plus 9.5% superannuation Full...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 16 days ago
Apply now Job no:497548 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Established in 2003, QBI (...
Postdoctoral Studies In In Advanced Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Analysis (Scholarship), Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 10 days ago
Research groups at the Department of Neuroscience study different aspects of the function of the normal nervous system, as well as disturbances, injuries and diseases affecting the nervous system...