- Ron and Peggy Bell PhD Scholarship in Health and Ageing
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of brain health for older people (including mental health). The research will be conducted within the Western Australian Centre for Health and Ageing based at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Please see conditions.
- Applicants are encouraged to contact Prof Osvaldo Almeida or Professor Leon Flicker to discuss possible research questions, call 9224 2993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Population Health, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Health, Medicine, Neuroscience, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Australia Germany Joint Research Cooperation Scheme, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 4 days ago
The Australia-Germany Joint Research Co-operation Scheme is a joint initiative of Universities Australia and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), Germany's national agency for the support...
Fellow, Stanford Program In Neuroscience And Society, Stanford University, United States, 22 days ago
Fellow, Stanford Program in Neuroscience and Society - 66427 Description Stanford Law School invites applications for the 2015-2016 Fellowship in the Stanford Program in Neuroscience and Society (...
Postdoctoral Research Scholar, North Carolina State University, United States, 12 days ago
Vacancy Type Post Doc Is Internal Transfer Only No Time-Limited Appointment Length No If Yes, Appointment Length Working Title Postdoctoral Research Scholar Anticipated Hiring Range $38,000 - $48,...
Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Our vibrant, modern University is gaining prominence both nationally and internationally and we have ambitious plans for our future. Our main campuses in the cities of Cambridge, Chelmsford and Pe...
Research Fellow, Health Technology Assessment/ Health Economics, Griffith University, Australia, 18 days ago
Reference: 501660 Element: School of Medicine Work type: Fixed term (until 30 June 2016) Overview: The Health Group at Griffith University is one of the largest Academic health groups in the Austr...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Victoria University, Australia, 26 days ago
Postdoctoral Research Fellow 907768 Postdoctoral Research Fellow Western Centre for Health Research and Education (CHRE) College of Health & Biomedicine Western Centre for Health, Research and Edu...