- Ron and Peggy Bell PhD Scholarship in Health and Ageing
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of brain health for older people (including mental health). The research will be conducted within the Western Australian Centre for Health and Ageing based at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Please see conditions.
- Applicants are encouraged to contact Prof Osvaldo Almeida or Professor Leon Flicker to discuss possible research questions, call 9224 2993 or email email@example.com to arrange a meeting.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Population Health, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Health, Medicine, Neuroscience, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Senior Clinical Research Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Further Particulars Job Description: The successful candidate will be appointed as a Senior Clinical Research Fellow at consultant Radiology level, and have a strong interest in becoming a clinica...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Social Psychology, The University of Queensland, Australia, 3 days ago
School of Psychology The School of Psychology is one of the most prestigious schools of psychology in Australia, and its strong reputation is built on excellence in both research and teaching. The...
Research Fellow, University of Melbourne, Australia, 16 days ago
Centre for Health Policy, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences Salary: Level A $64,893 – $88,016 p.a. OR Level B $92,554 – $110,022 p.a...
Research Fellow, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Epidemiology Location: Southampton General Hospital Salary: £28,982 to £32,600 Full Time, Fixed Term - 3 years Closing Date: Friday 06 May 2016 Reference: 721916AF Research Fellow – Faculty of Med...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 9 days ago
Queensland Brain Institute Established in 2003, QBI (www.qbi.uq.edu.au ) is housed on the St Lucia campus of UQ. It is home to more than 400 staff, including 36 group leaders, working across a ran...
Research Fellow In Epigenetics, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Epigenetics Location: Southampton General Hospital Salary: £28,982 to £30,738 Full Time, Fixed Term - 4 years Closing Date: Thursday 26 May 2016 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 724616AF...