- Ron and Peggy Bell PhD Scholarship in Health and Ageing
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of brain health for older people (including mental health). The research will be conducted within the Western Australian Centre for Health and Ageing based at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Please see conditions.
- Applicants are encouraged to contact Prof Osvaldo Almeida or Professor Leon Flicker to discuss possible research questions, call 9224 2993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Population Health, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Health, Medicine, Neuroscience, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
Apply now Job no:497222 Area:Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane T...
Research Fellow, University of Stirling, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
The Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions Research Unit (NMAHP RU) was established in 1994 and is funded through a 5 year rolling award by the Scottish Government. This supports 7 core ...
King's College London, Menzies Centre For Australian Studies :Australian Bicentennial Scholarships And Fellowships For Study In The Uk, Flinders University, Australia, 24 days ago
Opening Date: 23-02-2015 Closing Date: 27-04-2015 DESCRIPTION Each year the Australian Bicentennial Scholarships and Fellowships Trust invites applications from Australian postgraduate students or...
Australian Bicentennial Scholarships And Fellowships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 15 days ago
The Menzies Centre for Australian Studies at King+s College in London is offering one-off Scholarship and Fellowship awards of up to ú4,000 to enable Australian postgraduate students and academic ...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 27 days ago
The School of Medicine PhD opportunity and scholarship within the NHMRC Centre of Research Excellence (CRE) in Telehealth The School of Medicine is a leading provider of medical education and medi...
Australian Bicentennial Scholarships And Fellowships, University of Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
Funding Body: Kings College London Title: Australian Bicentennial Scholarships and Fellowships Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Overseas D...