- Ron and Peggy Bell PhD Scholarship in Health and Ageing
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of brain health for older people (including mental health). The research will be conducted within the Western Australian Centre for Health and Ageing based at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- Please see conditions.
- Applicants are encouraged to contact Prof Osvaldo Almeida or Professor Leon Flicker to discuss possible research questions, call 9224 2993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Population Health, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Health, Medicine, Neuroscience, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow In Neuromodulation, The University of Queensland, Australia, 18 days ago
Apply now Job no:500293 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Brisbane, Other Queensland Brain Institute Es...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 22 days ago
Apply now Job no:500283 Area:Aust Institute for Bioengineering & Nanotechnology Salary (FTE):Academic Research Level A1 ($64,533.50 - $87,535.13) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Luci...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Psychiatric Genomics, The University of Queensland, Australia, 19 days ago
Apply now Job no:500290 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Academic Research Level A1 ($64,533.50 - $87,535.13) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia The University...
University Research Fellow, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 18 hours ago
Prestigious international university Wide range of employee benefits Postdoctoral research opportunity The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading Group of Eight, research-intensive u...
Research Nurse, Stanford University, United States, about 24 hours ago
Research Nurse - 74337 Description Spectrum, the Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Research, is seeking a Research Nurse 1 to be under the direct supervision of the CTRU Research Nurs...
Collaborative Research Network Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 3 hours ago
Apply now Job no:500213 Area:Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences Salary (FTE):Academic Research Level B1 ($92,142.74 - $109,419.20) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia, Bris...