Research Fellowships In Cancer, Diseases Of Immune Dysregulation, And Genomic Medicine, The University Of Queensland (Uq)
Research Fellowships in Cancer, Diseases of Immune Dysregulation, and Genomic Medicine
UQ Diamantina Institute
Advertised at multiple classifications
Full Time - Fixed Term
RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS IN CANCER, DISEASES OF IMMUNE DYSREGULATION, AND GENOMIC MEDICINE
The University of Queensland Diamantina Institute (UQDI) is seeking Expressions of Interest from high calibre mid-career research scientists to be considered for the 2012 round (funding to commence in 2013) of the Australian Research Council Future Fellowships.
Applications are sought from mid-career researchers (five to fifteen years post-doctoral experience) who can demonstrate excellence in their track records and a capacity to collaborate within the UQDI and across other research disciplines/institutions and/or across industry.
The UQDI has interests in:
- Aetiopathogenesis of autoimmunity and cancer
- Immunogenetics and Genomic Medicine
- Immune response to infection
- Clinical and research trials for therapies against cancers and autoimmune diseases
- Development of anti-cancer vaccines and therapies
- Development of therapeutics targeting diseases such as arthritis, diabetes, skin, blood and other cancers
- Diagnostic methods for susceptibility, diagnosis and/or treatment decisions for diseases such as cancer and other diseases
Potential applicants are invited to address their enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit an application, please go to http://www.di.uq.edu.au/?page=183364&pid=144185 to download and complete the Expression of Interest form. Please submit the form to email@example.com by 5pm, 24 September 2012.
UQ Diamantina Institute: www.di.uq.edu.au
Future Fellowship Scheme: http://www.arc.gov.au/ncgp/futurefel/future_default.htm
Applications closed for this job on 24 Sep 2012
View or Apply