- Phyllis Levine Elective Scholarship
- Professor Steven Schwartz, the former Executive Dean of the then Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry has provided $12,000 from income received by the Faculty Office on the basis of his research output, to establish a scholarship fund. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist and encourage students enrolled in the course for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery to undertake a six-week elective in the field of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander health.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Clinical Research Fellow In Surgery, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
Job Purpose The Clinical Research Fellow will undertake agreed research and educational activities to develop new techniques to improve patient care. Main Duties and Responsibilities Clinical Duti...
Fellowship Coordinator, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 6 days ago
Req Number 44566BR Job Title Fellowship Coordinator Job Code and Payroll Title 7234 ANALYST I Location 550 16th St. - Mission Hall - Mission Bay Department Name Surgery, Pediatric Surgery Wor...
Research Nurse, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
1. Job Details Job title: Research Nurse Deanery/Support Department: Deanery of Clinical Sciences Unit (if applicable): Centre for Inflammation Research, Queen’s Medical Research Institute Line ma...
Anterior Segment Fellow (Clinical Fellow), King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is a major UK Teaching Hospital with a well-established national and international reputation for clinical excellence, innovation and achievement. We a...
Research Nurse, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Job Purpose The post holder has professional responsibility to co-ordinate aspects of a multi-centre cluster randomised trial (HighSTEACS; High-Sensitivity Troponin in the Evaluation of Acute Coro...
Post Doctoral Fellow For The New High Pressure Crystallography Beamline Id15 B, European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, France, 5 days ago
Job posted by European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (24/05/2016 16.04) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Chart...