Pathwest Phd Scholarships, University Of Western Australia (Uwa)
- PathWest PhD Scholarships
PathWest offers PhD scholarships for full-time postgraduate research studies at a Western Australian university for work carried out at PathWest. The research work for which an award is sought should be translational research related to areas of pathology conducted at PathWest.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend plus Allowances
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- be enrolled full-time;
- be an Australian citizen or have Permanent Resident Status; and
- not be under bond to any foreign government.
- Applicants should hold, or expect to obtain, at least a 2A or first class honours degree or its equivalent.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Application status
View or Apply