Palazzo Versace opened on the Gold Coast in 2000, and since then has received more than 60 awards from prominent publications and organisations worldwide, including titles like 'Best Australian Hotel', 'Australia's leading spa resort', and a string of outstanding service awards. Palazzo Versace prides itself on its luxurious elegance, exceptional comfort, consistently flawless service and quality amenities.
As an integral part of the Gold Coast, Palazzo Versace has established this scholarship to support students in the Hospitality, Tourism, Event and Hotel Management streams of the Bachelor of Business, Griffith Business School. Palazzo Versace's vision in establishing this scholarship was to assist in preparing young people for a future in this area by providing maximum education opportunities and assistance to high achieving students.
Programs of study
To be eligible the candidate must be enrolled as a full-time student at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus in the Bachelor of Business program, majoring in either hospitality, tourism, hotel management or event management.
The student must have completed 80 credit points at Griffith University and enrolled into their second or third year towards the completion of the academic program.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
|Cash||$2000||$2000 per semester|
Number of scholarships available
There is one scholarship available.
To be eligible the candidate must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, enrolled as a full-time student at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus in the Bachelor of Business program, majoring in either hospitality, tourism, hotel management or event management.
- The student must have completed 80 credit points at Griffith University and enrolled into their second or third year towards the completion of the academic program
- Academic merit: a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 or above. A student who's GPA does not reflect their academic ability may provide a 250-word submission to this effect.
- A brief typed statement of no more than 300 words addressing:
- How the bursary would benefit you and enhance your opportunities at University?
- What contributions have you or do you envisage you will make to the Griffith University College's community and the wider university community?
- Resume outlining the following criteria and which provides evidence of leadership potential:
- academic merit, including awards
- extracurricular activities
- employment and work experience
- community activities including volunteer work
- any additional evidence of leadership or leadership potential.
How to apply
To apply for a Palazzo Versace Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- Palazzo Versace Scholarship application form (PDF 52k)
Applications close on Friday, 2 August 2013.
Gerald Frank Brown Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 25 days ago
The Gerald Frank Brown scholarship has been established by the Government of Western Australia in cooperation with the universities of WA to financially assist high-achieving European students to ...
Nura Gili Award Ugce1213, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 month ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Postgraduate students Opens 24/04/2015 Closing Date 31/07/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2015 Value...
Uts Alumni Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
The UTS Alumni Scholarship aims to support and recognise the contributions of current UTS undergraduate students who have demonstrated commitment to UTS and the wider community through their invol...
New Colombo Plan – Scholarship Program Ugtr1037, University of New South Wales, Australia, 26 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above Opens 30/04/2015 Closing Date 04/07/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $67,000 Scholarship(s) available For one se...
Kalyagool Kadadjiny Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 19 days ago
Newmont Boddington Gold Pty Ltd will be funding a new undergraduate scholarship each valued at $8,000 per year for three years of study at ECU. These scholarships are offered to Aboriginal and/or ...
Ronald Lu Travelling Scholarship In Architecture Ugtr1017, University of New South Wales, Australia, 13 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above, Postgraduate students Opens 13/05/2015 Closing Date 31/08/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2015 Value $5,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For 1 ye...