Palazzo Versace opened on the Gold Coast in 2000, and since then has received more than 60 awards from prominent publications and organisations worldwide, including titles like 'Best Australian Hotel', 'Australia's leading spa resort', and a string of outstanding service awards. Palazzo Versace prides itself on its luxurious elegance, exceptional comfort, consistently flawless service and quality amenities.
As an integral part of the Gold Coast, Palazzo Versace has established this scholarship to support students in the Hospitality, Tourism, Event and Hotel Management streams of the Bachelor of Business, Griffith Business School. Palazzo Versace's vision in establishing this scholarship was to assist in preparing young people for a future in this area by providing maximum education opportunities and assistance to high achieving students.
Programs of study
To be eligible the candidate must be enrolled as a full-time student at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus in the Bachelor of Business program, majoring in either hospitality, tourism, hotel management or event management.
The student must have completed 80 credit points at Griffith University and enrolled into their second or third year towards the completion of the academic program.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
|Cash||$2000||$2000 per semester|
Number of scholarships available
There is one scholarship available.
To be eligible the candidate must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, enrolled as a full-time student at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus in the Bachelor of Business program, majoring in either hospitality, tourism, hotel management or event management.
- The student must have completed 80 credit points at Griffith University and enrolled into their second or third year towards the completion of the academic program
- Academic merit: a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 or above. A student who's GPA does not reflect their academic ability may provide a 250-word submission to this effect.
- A brief typed statement of no more than 300 words addressing:
- How the bursary would benefit you and enhance your opportunities at University?
- What contributions have you or do you envisage you will make to the Griffith University College's community and the wider university community?
- Resume outlining the following criteria and which provides evidence of leadership potential:
- academic merit, including awards
- extracurricular activities
- employment and work experience
- community activities including volunteer work
- any additional evidence of leadership or leadership potential.
How to apply
To apply for a Palazzo Versace Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- Palazzo Versace Scholarship application form (PDF 52k)
Applications close on Friday, 2 August 2013.
Unsw All Rounder Scholarship Ugce1153, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 3 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 06/06/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $5,000 10 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (minimu...
Ph D Position At The Coa St Research Centre, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 7 days ago
Apply no later than 20 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online The CoaST Research Centre at DTU Chemical Engineering seeks a qualified candi...
Uts Economics Discipline Group Honours Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 18 hours ago
The purpose of the prize is to attract top achieving economics major students to the Economics Honours program, and support them financially during their studies. Please read the Conditions of Awa...
Ph D In Economics, Syddansk University, Netherlands, about 13 hours ago
Applications are invited for a PhD scholarship at the Historical Economics and Development Group (HEDG) at the Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark, to be filled as...
Academic Achievement Awards (Aaa) Ugca1208, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 3 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 06/06/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $4,000 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen/Au...
Ph D Scholarship In Economics, Syddansk University, Netherlands, about 13 hours ago
Applications are invited for one PhD scholarship at COHERE, Department of Business and Economics, to be filled as soon as possible. The place of work will be in Odense. Job description The departm...