Palazzo Versace opened on the Gold Coast in 2000, and since then has received more than 60 awards from prominent publications and organisations worldwide, including titles like 'Best Australian Hotel', 'Australia's leading spa resort', and a string of outstanding service awards. Palazzo Versace prides itself on its luxurious elegance, exceptional comfort, consistently flawless service and quality amenities.
As an integral part of the Gold Coast, Palazzo Versace has established this scholarship to support students in the Hospitality, Tourism, Event and Hotel Management streams of the Bachelor of Business, Griffith Business School. Palazzo Versace's vision in establishing this scholarship was to assist in preparing young people for a future in this area by providing maximum education opportunities and assistance to high achieving students.
Programs of study
To be eligible the candidate must be enrolled as a full-time student at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus in the Bachelor of Business program, majoring in either hospitality, tourism, hotel management or event management.
The student must have completed 80 credit points at Griffith University and enrolled into their second or third year towards the completion of the academic program.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
|Cash||$2000||$2000 per semester|
Number of scholarships available
There is one scholarship available.
To be eligible the candidate must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, enrolled as a full-time student at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus in the Bachelor of Business program, majoring in either hospitality, tourism, hotel management or event management.
- The student must have completed 80 credit points at Griffith University and enrolled into their second or third year towards the completion of the academic program
- Academic merit: a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 or above. A student who's GPA does not reflect their academic ability may provide a 250-word submission to this effect.
- A brief typed statement of no more than 300 words addressing:
- How the bursary would benefit you and enhance your opportunities at University?
- What contributions have you or do you envisage you will make to the Griffith University College's community and the wider university community?
- Resume outlining the following criteria and which provides evidence of leadership potential:
- academic merit, including awards
- extracurricular activities
- employment and work experience
- community activities including volunteer work
- any additional evidence of leadership or leadership potential.
How to apply
To apply for a Palazzo Versace Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- Palazzo Versace Scholarship application form (PDF 52k)
Applications close on Friday, 2 August 2013.
Ph D Position Development Of Gold Nanofoam For Q Spectrometry Of Actinides With Magnetic Calorimeters, CEA Tech, France, 18 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (05/10/2016 17.22) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Scholarship In Mineral Processing, The University of Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
Apply now Job no:499640 Area:Sustainable Minerals Institute Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Brisbane, Other Sustainable Minerals Institute - Julius Kr...
Neil Rowlings Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 18 days ago
In 2017, USQ will offer one Neil Rowlings Bursary. The Neil Rowlings Bursary remembers a distinguished member of the professional staff of the University’s School of Communications and the Arts fo...
Ph D Scholarship Position In: Bioinformatics For Spatial Metabolomics, Metabolomics Platform, Spain, 5 days ago
Job posted by Metabolomics Platform (18/10/2016 14.59) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Re...
Ph D Studentship Understanding The Role Of The Tumour Microenvironment In Early Disease Development, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 27 days ago
The Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute (CRUK CI) is a joint venture between the Charity, Cancer Research UK, and the University of Cambridge. The Institute has excellent state-of-the-art faci...
John Prescott Honours Scholarship Ugca1287, University of New South Wales, Australia, 24 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/10/2016 Closing Date 28/02/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citi...