Palazzo Versace opened on the Gold Coast in 2000, and since then has received more than 60 awards from prominent publications and organisations worldwide, including titles like 'Best Australian Hotel', 'Australia's leading spa resort', and a string of outstanding service awards. Palazzo Versace prides itself on its luxurious elegance, exceptional comfort, consistently flawless service and quality amenities.
As an integral part of the Gold Coast, Palazzo Versace has established this scholarship to support students in the Hospitality, Tourism, Event and Hotel Management streams of the Bachelor of Business, Griffith Business School. Palazzo Versace's vision in establishing this scholarship was to assist in preparing young people for a future in this area by providing maximum education opportunities and assistance to high achieving students.
Programs of study
To be eligible the candidate must be enrolled as a full-time student at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus in the Bachelor of Business program, majoring in either hospitality, tourism, hotel management or event management.
The student must have completed 80 credit points at Griffith University and enrolled into their second or third year towards the completion of the academic program.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
|Cash||$2000||$2000 per semester|
Number of scholarships available
There is one scholarship available.
To be eligible the candidate must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, enrolled as a full-time student at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus in the Bachelor of Business program, majoring in either hospitality, tourism, hotel management or event management.
- The student must have completed 80 credit points at Griffith University and enrolled into their second or third year towards the completion of the academic program
- Academic merit: a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 or above. A student who's GPA does not reflect their academic ability may provide a 250-word submission to this effect.
- A brief typed statement of no more than 300 words addressing:
- How the bursary would benefit you and enhance your opportunities at University?
- What contributions have you or do you envisage you will make to the Griffith University College's community and the wider university community?
- Resume outlining the following criteria and which provides evidence of leadership potential:
- academic merit, including awards
- extracurricular activities
- employment and work experience
- community activities including volunteer work
- any additional evidence of leadership or leadership potential.
How to apply
To apply for a Palazzo Versace Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- Palazzo Versace Scholarship application form (PDF 52k)
Applications close on Friday, 2 August 2013.
Apprise Ph D Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: APPRISE PhD Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: Funding is provided by University of Sydney DVCR, in suppo...
Boston Consulting Group Scholarship Program, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 27 days ago
Tenure of award: Tenable for the following years studies. Closing dates for applications: 28 April 2017 Applications close at 10:00 am on Friday, April 28, 2017 Number of awards offered: wo schola...
Tim And Kathryn Hirshman Indonesian Award Ugtr1002, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 26/04/2017 Closing Date 31/05/2017 For commencement Semester 2 2017 Val...
Robertson Scholars Leadership Program Scholarship Ugca2000, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 22/05/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $200,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (minim...
The Vic Chapman Equity Award In Art & Design Ugce1295, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 10/05/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 2 2017 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citize...
Ph D Scholarship In Developing Integrated Solutions In Nordic Manufacturing, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 22 hours ago
Apply no later than 1 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Management Engineering by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Management Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD positi...