Palazzo Versace opened on the Gold Coast in 2000, and since then has received more than 60 awards from prominent publications and organisations worldwide, including titles like 'Best Australian Hotel', 'Australia's leading spa resort', and a string of outstanding service awards. Palazzo Versace prides itself on its luxurious elegance, exceptional comfort, consistently flawless service and quality amenities.
As an integral part of the Gold Coast, Palazzo Versace has established this scholarship to support students in the Hospitality, Tourism, Event and Hotel Management streams of the Bachelor of Business, Griffith Business School. Palazzo Versace's vision in establishing this scholarship was to assist in preparing young people for a future in this area by providing maximum education opportunities and assistance to high achieving students.
Programs of study
To be eligible the candidate must be enrolled as a full-time student at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus in the Bachelor of Business program, majoring in either hospitality, tourism, hotel management or event management.
The student must have completed 80 credit points at Griffith University and enrolled into their second or third year towards the completion of the academic program.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
|Cash||$2000||$2000 per semester|
Number of scholarships available
There is one scholarship available.
To be eligible the candidate must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, enrolled as a full-time student at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus in the Bachelor of Business program, majoring in either hospitality, tourism, hotel management or event management.
- The student must have completed 80 credit points at Griffith University and enrolled into their second or third year towards the completion of the academic program
- Academic merit: a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 or above. A student who's GPA does not reflect their academic ability may provide a 250-word submission to this effect.
- A brief typed statement of no more than 300 words addressing:
- How the bursary would benefit you and enhance your opportunities at University?
- What contributions have you or do you envisage you will make to the Griffith University College's community and the wider university community?
- Resume outlining the following criteria and which provides evidence of leadership potential:
- academic merit, including awards
- extracurricular activities
- employment and work experience
- community activities including volunteer work
- any additional evidence of leadership or leadership potential.
How to apply
To apply for a Palazzo Versace Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- Palazzo Versace Scholarship application form (PDF 52k)
Applications close on Friday, 2 August 2013.
Ph D Scholarship In Corrosion Reliability Of Electrical Contacts, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 23 days ago
Apply no later than 17 November 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of ...
Ph D Student Position In Nanoscopic Optomechanical Resonators, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, about 23 hours ago
Job posted by Chalmers University of Technology (26/11/2015 16.29) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and...
Ph D Fellow, Ghent University, Netherlands, 14 days ago
Job description PhD fellow on allergen detection in processed food by mass spectrometry The prevalence of food allergies is increasing worldwide, with a higher prevalence in children (4−8%) compar...
Ph D Scholarship In Structural Biology, The University of Queensland, Australia, 10 days ago
Apply now Job no:498257 Area:Office of Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia The ...
Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship Ugtr1040, University of New South Wales, Australia, 2 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above Opens 25/11/2015 Closing Date 17/01/2016 For commencement Semester 2 2016 Value $10,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For one ...
Lady Stout Bursary, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 24 days ago
Value: Approximately $230. Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 31 March 2016 31 March 2017 Applications close 31 March each year. Number of awards offered: Refer to applicat...