Palazzo Versace opened on the Gold Coast in 2000, and since then has received more than 60 awards from prominent publications and organisations worldwide, including titles like 'Best Australian Hotel', 'Australia's leading spa resort', and a string of outstanding service awards. Palazzo Versace prides itself on its luxurious elegance, exceptional comfort, consistently flawless service and quality amenities.
As an integral part of the Gold Coast, Palazzo Versace has established this scholarship to support students in the Hospitality, Tourism, Event and Hotel Management streams of the Bachelor of Business, Griffith Business School. Palazzo Versace's vision in establishing this scholarship was to assist in preparing young people for a future in this area by providing maximum education opportunities and assistance to high achieving students.
Programs of study
To be eligible the candidate must be enrolled as a full-time student at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus in the Bachelor of Business program, majoring in either hospitality, tourism, hotel management or event management.
The student must have completed 80 credit points at Griffith University and enrolled into their second or third year towards the completion of the academic program.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
|Cash||$2000||$2000 per semester|
Number of scholarships available
There is one scholarship available.
To be eligible the candidate must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, enrolled as a full-time student at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus in the Bachelor of Business program, majoring in either hospitality, tourism, hotel management or event management.
- The student must have completed 80 credit points at Griffith University and enrolled into their second or third year towards the completion of the academic program
- Academic merit: a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 or above. A student who's GPA does not reflect their academic ability may provide a 250-word submission to this effect.
- A brief typed statement of no more than 300 words addressing:
- How the bursary would benefit you and enhance your opportunities at University?
- What contributions have you or do you envisage you will make to the Griffith University College's community and the wider university community?
- Resume outlining the following criteria and which provides evidence of leadership potential:
- academic merit, including awards
- extracurricular activities
- employment and work experience
- community activities including volunteer work
- any additional evidence of leadership or leadership potential.
How to apply
To apply for a Palazzo Versace Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- Palazzo Versace Scholarship application form (PDF 52k)
Applications close on Friday, 2 August 2013.
Anz Bank Scholarship, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 14 days ago
About this scholarship ANZ Bank Scholarship The ANZ Bank Scholarship was established to encourage students who have demonstrated leadership qualities in either their school or community to underta...
Focus Professional Group Bursary, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 14 days ago
About this scholarship Focus Professional Group Bursary Established in 2005, this bursary is awarded annually to a business student who has achieved a high academic standard during their first yea...
International Centre Global Mobility (Icgm) Scholarship Ugtr1038, University of New South Wales, Australia, 11 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 17/04/2015 Closing Date 04/05/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Val...
Nura Gili Award Ugce1213, University of New South Wales, Australia, 2 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Postgraduate students Opens 24/04/2015 Closing Date 31/07/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2015 Value...
Ph D Position In Corrosion Reliability Of Electrical Contacts, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 19 days ago
Apply no later than 4 May 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Materials and Surface Engineering section at the Department of Mechanical ...
Anu Honours Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia, 14 days ago
About this scholarship ANU Honours Scholarship ANU offers 15 ANU Honours Scholarships of $5,000 per year to both internal and external, Domestic and International students to aid students with the...