Palazzo Versace opened on the Gold Coast in 2000, and since then has received more than 60 awards from prominent publications and organisations worldwide, including titles like 'Best Australian Hotel', 'Australia's leading spa resort', and a string of outstanding service awards. Palazzo Versace prides itself on its luxurious elegance, exceptional comfort, consistently flawless service and quality amenities.
As an integral part of the Gold Coast, Palazzo Versace has established this scholarship to support students in the Hospitality, Tourism, Event and Hotel Management streams of the Bachelor of Business, Griffith Business School. Palazzo Versace's vision in establishing this scholarship was to assist in preparing young people for a future in this area by providing maximum education opportunities and assistance to high achieving students.
Programs of study
To be eligible the candidate must be enrolled as a full-time student at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus in the Bachelor of Business program, majoring in either hospitality, tourism, hotel management or event management.
The student must have completed 80 credit points at Griffith University and enrolled into their second or third year towards the completion of the academic program.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
|Cash||$2000||$2000 per semester|
Number of scholarships available
There is one scholarship available.
To be eligible the candidate must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, enrolled as a full-time student at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus in the Bachelor of Business program, majoring in either hospitality, tourism, hotel management or event management.
- The student must have completed 80 credit points at Griffith University and enrolled into their second or third year towards the completion of the academic program
- Academic merit: a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 or above. A student who's GPA does not reflect their academic ability may provide a 250-word submission to this effect.
- A brief typed statement of no more than 300 words addressing:
- How the bursary would benefit you and enhance your opportunities at University?
- What contributions have you or do you envisage you will make to the Griffith University College's community and the wider university community?
- Resume outlining the following criteria and which provides evidence of leadership potential:
- academic merit, including awards
- extracurricular activities
- employment and work experience
- community activities including volunteer work
- any additional evidence of leadership or leadership potential.
How to apply
To apply for a Palazzo Versace Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form below:
- Palazzo Versace Scholarship application form (PDF 52k)
Applications close on Friday, 2 August 2013.
Ph D Studentship Advanced Adjuvants For Antibody Production, Aston University, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
View All Vacancies Life & Health Sciences Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Friday 17 April 2015 Interview Date: Monday 27 April 2015 Reference: R150083 Please N...
Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship For The Master Of Economics », Australian National University, Australia, 26 days ago
Overview Each year the ANU College of Business and Economics may award a scholarship known as the Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship to an eligible student who is admitted to and continues to purs...
Ph D Studentship To Start In October 2015, The Open University, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
This three-year research studentship is partly externally funded and partly funded by the Faculty of Science at The Open University and provide a maintenance grant of £14, 057 per year (2015 rate)...
Ph D Studentship: Can Agent Based Models Help Determine Homeowners Behaviour And Willingness To Pay For Protection When Living On An Eroding Coastline?, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 10 April 2015 Interview Date: Reference: 540415F2 Coastlines are complex socio-economic-ecological systems containing ...
Hr Reward Adviser, LeedsMetroUni, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
The HR Planning and Reward Team maintain our pay and reward framework, manage our pension schemes and develop our HR systems and related business intelligence. This is a good opportunity to join a...
The Wynne Bonnyman Scholarship, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
Home ›Funding Database ›Search Results › The Wynne Bonnyman Scholarship Summary One scholarship is to be awarded. The scholarship is valued at £1,000 per annum for each year of study. Description...