Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
MRS Residential Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $3000 payable as ten $300 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to the student's Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1500 and payable as ten $150 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (ie from July-November) at the rate of $300 per month.
- Up to five scholarships will be offered in 2013, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to live at MRS
- You must remain a resident in MRS
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Find out more about application information
Ph D Position Image Guided Drug Delivery (V50.2244), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 5 days ago
Departments Department of Biomedical Engineering Job description Local drug delivery using temperature sensitive liposomes holds promise as a new therapy for pancreatic cancer. For this applicatio...
Indigenous Access Scholarship, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 17 days ago
Applications open 1 May 2015. For Indigenous students commencing the Tertiary Preparation Program or an undergraduate program The Commonwealth Scholarships Program is funded by the Australian Gov...
14 Ph D Studentships In Truss (Training In Reducing Uncertainty In Structural Safety) Marie Skłodowska Curie Itn, University College Dublin, Ireland, 27 days ago
TRUSS (Training in Reducing Uncertainty in Structural Safety, 2015-2018, http://trussITN.eu/) is a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network funded by the European Union under the Horizon ...
Ph D Position Image Guided Drug Delivery, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 2 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (28/03/2015 04.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Brian Gray Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 1 day ago
The Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) and the Reserve Bank of Australia have established the Brian Gray Scholarship program in memory of Brian Gray, who died on 24 August 2001 whil...
University Of Aberdeen Business School – Ph D Studentship Competition, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
Home ›Funding Database ›Search Results › University of Aberdeen Business School – PhD Studentship Competition Summary Applications are invited for a number of Part and Full Fee-Waiver Scholarships...