Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
MRS Residential Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $3000 payable as ten $300 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to the student's Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1500 and payable as ten $150 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (ie from July-November) at the rate of $300 per month.
- Up to five scholarships will be offered in 2013, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to live at MRS
- You must remain a resident in MRS
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Find out more about application information
Salmat Scholarship Ugce1225, University of New South Wales, Australia, 14 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 16/02/2015 Closing Date 05/03/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $20,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to ...
International Masters Scholarships 2015, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
International Masters Scholarships 2015University of Leeds, UKwww.its.leeds.ac.uk/courses/masters/scholarshipsThe Institute for Transport Studies (ITS), University of Leeds, is offering a number of...
Three Full Time Ph D Students In The Field Of Question Answering On Interlinked Datasets, Bonn University, Germany, 22 days ago
The successful candidates will carry out research towards a PhD on one of the following topics: (1) Effectively and efficiently supporting dataset maintainers in semi-automatically cleaning and enr...
Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Leeds, Europe, 12 days ago
Description The School of Law is offering two scholarships of £2000 for high quality students studying postgraduate taught programmes in the School in 2015/16. The awards will be based on academic...
University Of South Australia (Unisa) :Aborigines Advancement League Grants, Flinders University, Australia, 10 days ago
Opening Date: 01-02-2015 Closing Date: 31-03-2015 DESCRIPTION Study Grants are available for Australian Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander students of the University of South Australia and Flin...
Polis International Excellence Scholarships, University of Leeds, Europe, 12 days ago
Description Up to four scholarships to the value of £3000 are available to applicants who are nationals of China, India, Japan, Nigeria and South Korea wishing to study one of our full-time taught...