Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
MRS Residential Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $3000 payable as ten $300 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to the student's Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1500 and payable as ten $150 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (ie from July-November) at the rate of $300 per month.
- Up to five scholarships will be offered in 2013, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to live at MRS
- You must remain a resident in MRS
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Find out more about application information
Lawson Robinson Hawke’s Bay A&P Scholarship., Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 18 days ago
Value: $3000 (incl GST), payable towards their course fees. Tenure of award: The Lawson Robinson Hawke’s Bay A&P Scholarship recipient will receive $3000 (incl GST), payable towards their course f...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Mr Imaging Techniques, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 14 hours ago
Apply now Job no:499936 Area:Office of Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia Cent...
The Steglick Indigenous Women’s Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 6 days ago
Funding Body: Steglick family Title: The Steglick Indigenous Women’s Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type All Students Description: The Steglick Indigenous Women's Scholar...
Kth Master's Challenge 2017, KTH Royal Institute of Technology , Sweden, 29 days ago
Brief descriptionFor the fourth year, KTH Royal Institute of Technology returns to India offering a unique opportunity for Indian students to compete for a full tuition fee scholarship within one o...
H. Walter Stern Ph D Studentship In Chemical Engineering 2017 , University College London, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
UCL Department / Division Chemical Engineering Duration of Studentship 3 years Stipend Circa £16,300 + UK/EU/Overseas fees Vacancy Information The Department of Chemical Engineering at University ...
Febe International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship, The University of Newcastle, Australia, 27 days ago
Establishment The FEBE (Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment) International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship has been established to encourage and support academically gifted internatio...