Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
MRS Residential Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $3000 payable as ten $300 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to the student's Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1500 and payable as ten $150 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (ie from July-November) at the rate of $300 per month.
- Up to five scholarships will be offered in 2013, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to live at MRS
- You must remain a resident in MRS
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Find out more about application information
John Xxiii College Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander (Indigenous) Equity Scholarships, Australian National University, Australia, about 1 month ago
Overview The John XXIII College Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (Indigenous) Equity Scholarship Programme co-partners the Tjabal Indigenous Higher Education Centre and the Yalari Foundation ...
Neville Bonner Memorial Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia, about 1 month ago
Overview In memory of the late Mr Neville Bonner AO, the first Indigenous Member of Federal Parliament Neville Bonner's life is a study not only of courage, conscience and compassion in the face o...
Menzies Scholarships To Harvard, Australian National University, Australia, about 1 month ago
Overview Sponsored by The Harvard Club of Australia, The Menzies Foundation and The Australian National University. The Robert Gordon Menzies Scholarships to Harvard are Australia's most prestigio...
Barbados Undergraduate Scholarship, The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Be inspired and achieve your ambitions! Scholarships of 50% towards tuition fees. For winners of Barbados Scholarships and Exhibitions in 2015. You can apply for this scholarship if you: are a win...
Indigenous Access Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia, about 1 month ago
Overview Indigenous Commonwealth Scholarships assist full-time Indigenous Australian students from rural and regional and low income backgrounds with financial support associated with their study ...
John Monash Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 28 days ago
Level 1, Bennelong House, 9 Queen ST, Melbourne, VIC, Australia. email@example.com (613) 9620 2428 Home Home About Foundation Scholar Alumni Sponsors Applicants News and Events John Monash Conta...