Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
MRS Residential Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $3000 payable as ten $300 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to the student's Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1500 and payable as ten $150 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (ie from July-November) at the rate of $300 per month.
- Up to five scholarships will be offered in 2013, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to live at MRS
- You must remain a resident in MRS
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Find out more about application information
3 Esr (Ph D) Positions In Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 16 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2551 Job description NeMeCo - Near-Memory Computing - Scaling Big-Data Processing into the Next Decade. NeMeCo involves a thre...
Malcolm Cole Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Performing Arts Scholarship Ugce1097, University of New South Wales, Australia, 3 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 01/05/2016 Closing Date 31/07/2016 For commencement Semester 2 2016 Value $3,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year ...
John Monash Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 16 days ago
Visit our YouTube Channel or the The Change Agenda webpage to watch the short presentations from the inaugural John Monash Scholars’ Symposium, held in Oxford on 1 April 2016. The series of 20 s...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 5 days ago
Apply now Job no:498929 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The...
Kpmg Indigenous Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
The KPMG Indigenous Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance and the opportunity of a work placement at KPMG , for a commencing or continuing Indigenous student. Please refer to...
Ph D Position On The Urban History Of The Middle East 0,8 1,0 Fte, Radboud University, Netherlands, 26 days ago
At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere o...