Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
MRS Residential Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $3000 payable as ten $300 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to the student's Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1500 and payable as ten $150 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (ie from July-November) at the rate of $300 per month.
- Up to five scholarships will be offered in 2013, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to live at MRS
- You must remain a resident in MRS
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Find out more about application information
Ph D – Neuropsychology/Psychiatry: An Investigation Of The Neural Substrates Underlying Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Induced Memory Changes , University of New South Wales, Australia, 26 days ago
The Sydney Neurostimulation Centre (SyNC) located within the Black Dog Institute, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia is seeking a Ph.D student to undertake research investigating how ...
Ngiam Tong Yuen Scholarship Ugce1187, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 9 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 08/02/2017 Closing Date 31/03/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to ...
Flinders University :Indigenous Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 14 minutes ago
Opening Date: 28-02-2017 Closing Date: 17-03-2017 DESCRIPTION The Commonwealth government and Flinders University have established the Indigenous Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship (ICAS) to a...
Ph D Intellectual Disability, Mental Health And Offending, University of New South Wales, Australia, 28 days ago
An interdisciplinary Scholarship is offered between the Department of Developmental Disability Neuropsychiatry (3DN) http://3dn.unsw.edu.au/ within the School of Psychiatry, UNSW Medicine, and the ...
Salmat Scholarship Ugce1225, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 9 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 07/02/2017 Closing Date 31/03/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $20,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to ...
Malcolm Cole Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Performing Arts Scholarship Ugce1097, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 9 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 10/02/2017 Closing Date 31/03/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $3,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year ...