Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
MRS Residential Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $3000 payable as ten $300 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to the student's Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1500 and payable as ten $150 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (ie from July-November) at the rate of $300 per month.
- Up to five scholarships will be offered in 2013, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to live at MRS
- You must remain a resident in MRS
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Find out more about application information
2016 John Monash Scholarships, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 23 days ago
Scholarship Overview The John Monash Scholarships recognise excellence and leadership, and celebrate one of Australia's finest leaders: General Sir John Monash. Each year the Scholarships are awar...
Nura Gili Award Ugce1213, University of New South Wales, Australia, 28 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Postgraduate students Opens 24/04/2015 Closing Date 31/07/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2015 Value...
University Of Birmingham Hong Kong Outstanding Achievement Scholarships, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the award of up to 20 scholarships of £3000 for HKDSE students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting Septe...
Juris Doctor (Jd) Scholarship For Academic Excellence Pgca1038, University of New South Wales, Australia, 3 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 21/05/2015 Closing Date 30/06/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2015 Value $6,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (mini...
Juris Doctor (Jd) Equity Scholarship Pgce1006, University of New South Wales, Australia, 3 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 21/05/2015 Closing Date 30/06/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2015 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (min...
New Colombo Plan – Scholarship Program Ugtr1037, University of New South Wales, Australia, 24 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above Opens 30/04/2015 Closing Date 04/07/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $67,000 Scholarship(s) available For one se...