Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
MRS Residential Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $3000 payable as ten $300 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to the student's Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1500 and payable as ten $150 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (ie from July-November) at the rate of $300 per month.
- Up to five scholarships will be offered in 2013, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to live at MRS
- You must remain a resident in MRS
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Find out more about application information
John Monash Scholarships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
In 2003 the General Sir John Monash Scholarships were launched. Since this time, they have become Australia's most prestigious postgraduate scholarships Which recognise leadership capability, acad...
Hyman Tarlo Scholarship In Law 2015/2016, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 17 days ago
The School of Law, Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin, Ireland is delighted to announce the Hyman Tarlo Scholarship in Law for 2015/16. This scholarship is generously sponsored by Mrs ...
Innovative Horticultural Products Ph D Scholarships (10), University of Tasmania, Australia, 7 days ago
ARC Industrial Transformation Training Centre for Innovative Horticultural Products PhD ScholarshipsUniversity of Tasmania, AustraliaThe Centre has been made possible through $4.1million funding fr...
Flinders University :Fij Miller Indigenous Bursary, Flinders University, Australia, 4 days ago
Opening Date: 19-01-2015 Closing Date: 06-03-2015 A generous donation by Ms Fij Miller has enabled the establishment of the Fij Miller Indigenous Bursary. This bursary has been established to enco...
Postgraduate Coursework Equity Scholarship Pgce1004, University of New South Wales, Australia, 19 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 03/12/2014 Closing Date 13/01/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $13,000 10 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (mi...
Scholarships, Christian Brothers University, United States, 1 day ago
Here are the basics that you need to know about Scholarships before deciding whether this is a Financial Assistance option you would like to pursue: Scholarships don't have to be repaid. Student m...