Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
MRS Residential Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $3000 payable as ten $300 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to the student's Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1500 and payable as ten $150 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (ie from July-November) at the rate of $300 per month.
- Up to five scholarships will be offered in 2013, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to live at MRS
- You must remain a resident in MRS
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Find out more about application information
Te Mana O Te Awa Scholarships, Massey University, New Zealand, 22 days ago
Closing date: 22/02/2016 Te Mana o Te Awa Scholarships aim to grow the collective expertise of Whanganui Iwi to contribute to and enhance the health and well-being of the Whanganui River (Te Awa T...
Ph D Candidate For A Project On The History Of Prostitution In Belgium (19th Century To The Present)., Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 21 days ago
PhD candidate for a project on the history of prostitution in Belgium (19th century to the present). (Ref. BAP-2016-23) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no ...
Ph D On Dependable Internet Of Things, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 12 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Institutes Data Science Center Eindhoven Job description Work environment Eindhoven University of Technology (https://www.tue.nl/en/ ) is one of Eu...
Ngati Kahungunu Iwi Incorporated Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Value: $5000 each - Posgraduate / $15,000 split between recipients awarded a General Scholarship Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 11 May 2016 Each year applications open i...
Ph D Candidate For A Project On The History Of Prostitution In Belgium (19th Century To The Present)., KU Leuven, Belgium, 20 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (23/01/2016 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Peter & Sharon Ivany Access Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 15 days ago
The scholarship has been established to support a student commencing the UTS Bachelor of Management (C10342) undergraduate degree with a Sports Business major (MAJ08976), who demonstrates financia...