Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
MRS Residential Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $3000 payable as ten $300 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to the student's Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1500 and payable as ten $150 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (ie from July-November) at the rate of $300 per month.
- Up to five scholarships will be offered in 2013, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to live at MRS
- You must remain a resident in MRS
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Find out more about application information
Ph D Position On Indigenous Heritage Ethnobotany (Zoological), Leiden University, Netherlands, 21 days ago
The Department of Heritage and Society of the Faculty of Archaeology has a vacancy for a PhD Position on Indigenous Heritage-Ethnobotany (zoological) (1.0 fte) Vacancy number 17-228 This PhD posit...
Ph D Position On Indigenous Heritage Ethnozoology, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 24 hours ago
The Department of Heritage and Society of the Faculty of Archaeology has a vacancy for a PhD Position on Indigenous Heritage-Ethnozoology (1.0 fte) Vacancy number 17-228 This PhD position is part ...
Ph D Position On Indigenous Heritage Ethnobotany, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 24 hours ago
The Department of Heritage and Society of the Faculty of Archaeology has a vacancy for a PhD Position on Indigenous Heritage-Ethnobotany (1.0 fte) Vacancy number 17-227 This PhD position is part o...
Position In Near Memory Computing Applications, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 15 hours ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2954 Job description Position in Near-Memory Computing - Applications: analysis, modelling and run-time management Jointly sup...
Position In Near Memory Computing Compiler Optimizations And Framework, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 15 hours ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2955 Job description Jointly supervised by Eindhoven University of Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering, Electroni...
Courses.Com.Au 2017 Scholarship Program, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Scholarship Overview Inclusions: courses.com.au will provide $1,500 AUD towards a student's tuition fees. Eligibility: Important Dates October 31st 2017 - Applications Close December 2017 - Winner...