Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
MRS Residential Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $3000 payable as ten $300 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to the student's Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1500 and payable as ten $150 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (ie from July-November) at the rate of $300 per month.
- Up to five scholarships will be offered in 2013, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to live at MRS
- You must remain a resident in MRS
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Find out more about application information
School Of Mathematics And Statistics Indigenous Scholarship Ugce1268, University of New South Wales, Australia, 13 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 09/01/2017 Closing Date 31/01/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For Durati...
Ph D Studentship: Long Term Autonomy For Robust Multirobot Systems, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Agents, Interactions & Complexity Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 31 August 2017 Reference: 827917FP Project Theme: Fault tolerance, Multirobot systems, Swarm robotics Supervisor...
Dr Ho Kok Tong Scholarship Ugce1245, University of New South Wales, Australia, 11 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 11/01/2017 Closing Date 31/01/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $6,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to 6 years Residency Aus ...
3 Esr (Ph D) Positions In Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 21 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2795 Job description NeMeCo - Near-Memory Computing – the Key to Power-Efficient Exascale Computing Systems. One of the key ch...
Indigenous Access Scholarships (Ias), University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
Due to changes in funding guidelines for the Commonwealth Indigenous Scholarships, the scholarships that USQ offers in 2017 will be different from previous years. Applications will open late Janua...
Undergraduate Scholarship Program For International Students In Shiraz, Iran, 2017 2018, Shiraz University of Medical sciences, Iran, 14 days ago
Undergraduate Scholarship Program for International Students in Shiraz, Iran, 2017-2018Description: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences will award a variety of scholarships to the applicants demo...