Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
MRS Residential Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $3000 payable as ten $300 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to the student's Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1500 and payable as ten $150 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (ie from July-November) at the rate of $300 per month.
- Up to five scholarships will be offered in 2013, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to live at MRS
- You must remain a resident in MRS
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Find out more about application information
Indigenous Ph D Scholarship In Science, University of Melbourne, Australia, 7 days ago
Category: Research Higher Degrees Department: Science - General Conditions: The successful candidate must: - be an Indigenous Australian, as verified by the director of Murrup Barak; - be entering...
Chant Legacy Scholarship Postgraduate Study In Governance 2016, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 11 days ago
Scholarship Overview The Chant Legacy Scholarship has been made possible by a trust set up in the original will of the late Mr Leonard Watson Chant. He established a tutorial college with the obje...
H&R Society Trust Uts Access Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 29 days ago
The Scholarship has been established to support up to two (2) commencing undergraduate UTS students who demonstrate financial need or other educational disadvantage(s). Please read the Conditions...
The Don Gaffney Memorial Scholarship, University of Tasmania, Australia, 20 days ago
The Don Gaffney Memorial Scholarship Donald James Gaffney was a Bachelor of Science Honours graduate of the University of Tasmania in the late 1940s, majoring in the fields of chemistry and geolog...
Undergraduate Scholarship Program For International Students , Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS), Iran, 21 days ago
Undergraduate Scholarship Program for International Students in Shiraz, Iran, 2015-2016Description: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences will award a variety of scholarships to the applicants demo...
Fifty Acres Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 26 days ago
As a virtual agency, Fifty Acres is a huge believer in the opportunities that the Internet provides for companies, small businesses and careers. We’re also a huge believer in providing students wi...