Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
MRS Residential Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $3000 payable as ten $300 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to the student's Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1500 and payable as ten $150 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (ie from July-November) at the rate of $300 per month.
- Up to five scholarships will be offered in 2013, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to live at MRS
- You must remain a resident in MRS
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Find out more about application information
Law Society Of New South Wales Indigenous Scholarships Ugce1175, University of New South Wales, Australia, 18 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 01/04/2015 Closing Date 30/04/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $5,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year ...
Ph D Position Image Guided Drug Delivery (V50.2244), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 24 days ago
Departments Department of Biomedical Engineering Job description Local drug delivery using temperature sensitive liposomes holds promise as a new therapy for pancreatic cancer. For this applicatio...
Colin Aiken Plant Breeding Bursary, Massey University, New Zealand, 18 days ago
Closing date: 01/08/2015 The Colin Aiken Plant Breeding Bursary was established in 2015 to promote plant breeding as a career. It was set up in association with South Pacific Seed Sales (NZ) Ltd w...
Ph D Position In Small Animal Neuromodulation And Neuroimaging, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 8 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (10/04/2015 17.17) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
United States South Pacific Scholarship Program, RMIT University, Australia, 18 days ago
The East-West Center is pleased to announce that the four finalists for the United States–South Pacific (USSP) Scholarship Program have been selected. Finalists and Field of Study Mr. Ludwig Aur A...
Ph D Position In Small Animal Neuromodulation And Neuroimaging, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland, 10 days ago
The Neural Control of Movement Laboratory (NCM) in the Department of Health Sciences and Technology (D-HEST) of ETH Zurich has an opening for a fully funded PhD position in small animal neuromodul...