Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
MRS Residential Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $3000 payable as ten $300 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to the student's Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1500 and payable as ten $150 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (ie from July-November) at the rate of $300 per month.
- Up to five scholarships will be offered in 2013, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to live at MRS
- You must remain a resident in MRS
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview
- Find out more about application information
Master's And Doctoral Degree Programs(Sponsored By Korean Government Scholarship Program, Kgsp) At The Dept. Of Biomedical Gerontology, Hallym University, South Korea, Hallym University, South Korea, 9 days ago
The Dept. of Biomedical Gerontology, Graduate School, Hallym University is looking for applicants passionate and competent in research for the best Korean scholarship for graduate studies, sponsore...
Wavelength International Elective Scholarship Ugtr1043, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 15 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above, Honours year students Opens 01/03/2017 Closing Date 31/05/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 ye...
Reserve Bank Of New Zealand University Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 9 days ago
Value: $10,000 each Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 19 March 2017 Applications for 2017 scholarships will open in December 2016. Number of awards offered: Two. History o...
Ngai Tahu/Beca Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 12 days ago
Value: For student support (please see below entry) Closing dates for applications: 17 March 2017 Closes on Mar 17, 2017 Number of awards offered: We have up to three scholarships on offer Histor...
Ph D In Tailoring Spm Probes For Nanomagnetic Characterization And Manipulation, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 24 hours ago
The project relates to the development of novel methods for scanning probe microscopy. We offer a PhD position on tailoring and functionalization of probes used in scanning tunneling microscopy an...
Ph D Position ‘Artificial Organelles Based On Polymersome Nanoreactors’ (M/V), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 24 hours ago
Departments Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry, Department of Biomedical Engineering Reference number V37.2868 Job description Our ambition is to create hybrid cells and organelles t...