Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship
The Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship was introduced to acknowledge the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Monash University.
Total value of up to $6000
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed
Note: the value in 2012 is $5,000 per 48 credit points
- 20 scholarships will be offered to students based on academic achievement in 2013
- 30 scholarships will be offered to students based on need in 2013
- Based on academic achievement or need
- High distinction average (80% or above) in previous tertiary studies or
- Domestic students who are experiencing financial disadvantage
- Consideration is given if, in addition to financial disadvantage, you experience other forms of disadvantage such as:
- difficult circumstances
- Indigenous Australian background
- recent refugee
- disability or medical condition
- from a regional and remote area of Australia
- attended an under-represented school.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa or an International student
- Commencing a separate 48 credit-point honours degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) in your first semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information
John Monash Scholarships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
In 2003 the General Sir John Monash Scholarships were launched. Since this time, they have become Australia's most prestigious postgraduate scholarships Which recognise leadership capability, acad...
Peter Kenyon Memorial Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
Peter Kenyon was a well-known and passionate economist, educator, media commentator and social justice advocate who believed strongly in the value of tertiary education. Prior to Peter's passing ...
Eric Dreikurs Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
The Eric Dreikurs Scholarship is a one-year grant awarded to a continuing Bachelor of Laws student (i.e. to be eligible, a student must have completed at least one year of his/her degree), awarded...
John Hughes Memorial Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
Established in 2009 in memory of UTS staff member and respected IT academic, John Hughes, this scholarship is supported by donations from The Australian Computer Society, Codesmiths, UTS alumni an...
Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship Ugtr1040, University of New South Wales, Australia, 5 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above Opens 25/11/2015 Closing Date 17/01/2016 For commencement Semester 2 2016 Value $10,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For one ...
Ezekiel Solomon Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
The Ezekiel Solomon Scholarship is a one (1) year scholarship to support one commencing or continuing, full-time UTS Law student who demonstrates financial need or other educational disadvantage(s...