Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship
The Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship was introduced to acknowledge the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Monash University.
Total value of up to $6000
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed
Note: the value in 2012 is $5,000 per 48 credit points
- 20 scholarships will be offered to students based on academic achievement in 2013
- 30 scholarships will be offered to students based on need in 2013
- Based on academic achievement or need
- High distinction average (80% or above) in previous tertiary studies or
- Domestic students who are experiencing financial disadvantage
- Consideration is given if, in addition to financial disadvantage, you experience other forms of disadvantage such as:
- difficult circumstances
- Indigenous Australian background
- recent refugee
- disability or medical condition
- from a regional and remote area of Australia
- attended an under-represented school.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa or an International student
- Commencing a separate 48 credit-point honours degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) in your first semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information
2016 John Monash Scholarships, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 28 days ago
Scholarship Overview The John Monash Scholarships recognise excellence and leadership, and celebrate one of Australia's finest leaders: General Sir John Monash. Each year the Scholarships are awar...
Endeavour Queen Elizabeth Ii Diamond Jubilee Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
The Endeavour Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship marks the 60th anniversary of the accession of Her Majesty the Queen and will be awarded to a high achieving Australian female student ...
Uts Alumni Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 27 days ago
The UTS Alumni Scholarship aims to support and recognise the contributions of current UTS undergraduate students who have demonstrated commitment to UTS and the wider community through their invol...
Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 19 days ago
The purpose of the Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship is to provide female students financial support with their studies in the area of Exercise and Sports Science. Bette Allison lectured at Grayl...
Zado :Zado’s 2015 High Achievers Scholarship Program, Flinders University, Australia, 2 days ago
Opening Date: 25-05-2015 Closing Date: 31-12-2015 DESCRIPTION Zado is one of the top retailers of floor rugs in Australia. It essentially helps homes, businesses and offices transform their proper...
New Colombo Plan – Scholarship Program Ugtr1037, University of New South Wales, Australia, 29 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above Opens 30/04/2015 Closing Date 04/07/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $67,000 Scholarship(s) available For one se...