Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship
The Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship was introduced to acknowledge the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Monash University.
Total value of up to $6000
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed
Note: the value in 2012 is $5,000 per 48 credit points
- 20 scholarships will be offered to students based on academic achievement in 2013
- 30 scholarships will be offered to students based on need in 2013
- Based on academic achievement or need
- High distinction average (80% or above) in previous tertiary studies or
- Domestic students who are experiencing financial disadvantage
- Consideration is given if, in addition to financial disadvantage, you experience other forms of disadvantage such as:
- difficult circumstances
- Indigenous Australian background
- recent refugee
- disability or medical condition
- from a regional and remote area of Australia
- attended an under-represented school.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa or an International student
- Commencing a separate 48 credit-point honours degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) in your first semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information
14 Ph D Studentships In Truss (Training In Reducing Uncertainty In Structural Safety) Marie Skłodowska Curie Itn, University College Dublin, Ireland, 28 days ago
TRUSS (Training in Reducing Uncertainty in Structural Safety, 2015-2018, http://trussITN.eu/) is a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network funded by the European Union under the Horizon ...
Brian Gray Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
The Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) and the Reserve Bank of Australia have established the Brian Gray Scholarship program in memory of Brian Gray, who died on 24 August 2001 whil...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Tactile And Crossmodal Perception, University of Sydney, Australia, 9 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Tactile and Crossmodal Perception Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time p...
D'arcy Slater Foundation Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 23 days ago
The D'Arcy Slater Foundation was established after the death of 13 year old D'Arcy Slater at Guildford Grammar School. D'Arcy a strong academic represented GGS in the Maths Olympiad, Chess and was...
Asia Bound Scholarships, The University of Western Australia, Australia, 7 days ago
TitleAsiaBound ScholarshipsDescriptionAsiaBound provides support for students to undertake semester-long or short-term study experiences in Asia. AsiaBound also provides funding for Project Facili...
Ph D Studentship Energy Resilience In Food Manufacturing, Centre for SMART, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Loughborough University, England, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
PhD StudentshipEnergy Resilience in Food ManufacturingRef: EB310315Wolfson School of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering, Loughborough UniversityApplications are sought for a PhD studentship...