Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
Monash SAMSS Honours Scholarship
Total value of $4000
- $4000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid for a maximum of one year only
- Three scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Two scholarships are available for students enrolled in an honours degree. One scholarship is available for students enrolled in a Postgraduate Diploma in Arts.
- Based on academic achievement
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Completed an undergraduate degree (students commencing the honours degree must have completed their undergraduate degree in the School of Applied Media & Social Sciences)
- Commencing a SAMSS honours degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Arts at the Monash Gippsland campus
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
John Monash Scholarships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 21 days ago
In 2003 the General Sir John Monash Scholarships were launched. Since this time, they have become Australia's most prestigious postgraduate scholarships Which recognise leadership capability, acad...
Australian Centre For Field Robotics Rtcma Scholarships In Stochastic Optimisation And Scheduling, University of Sydney, Australia, 19 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Australian Centre for Field Robotics RTCMA Scholarships in Stochastic Optimisation and Scheduling Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate...
Postgraduate Coursework Equity Scholarship Pgce1004, University of New South Wales, Australia, 18 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 03/12/2014 Closing Date 13/01/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $13,000 10 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (mi...
Ph D Scholarships In The Fields Of Cancer And Pain Research, The University of Queensland, Australia, 11 days ago
The University of Queensland's Institute for Molecular Bioscience is a leading global research institute. IMB was established in 2000 as UQ's first research institute and is the cornerstone of one...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Biomarkers In Inflammatory Neuropathies, University of Sydney, Australia, 4 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Biomarkers in Inflammatory Neuropathies Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Des...
Unsw High Achievers Scholarship Ugce1177, University of New South Wales, Australia, 6 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 15/12/2014 Closing Date 10/01/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $5,000 5 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen...