Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
Monash SAMSS Honours Scholarship
Total value of $4000
- $4000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid for a maximum of one year only
- Three scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Two scholarships are available for students enrolled in an honours degree. One scholarship is available for students enrolled in a Postgraduate Diploma in Arts.
- Based on academic achievement
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Completed an undergraduate degree (students commencing the honours degree must have completed their undergraduate degree in the School of Applied Media & Social Sciences)
- Commencing a SAMSS honours degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Arts at the Monash Gippsland campus
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
John Monash Scholarships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
In 2003 the General Sir John Monash Scholarships were launched. Since this time, they have become Australia's most prestigious postgraduate scholarships Which recognise leadership capability, acad...
Uts Housing Resident Networker Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
The Resident Networker program is a leadership development program for UTS Housing residents and is a vital part of the UTS Housing community. This Scholarship is an extension of the Resident Netw...
The New Zealand France Friendship Fund Excellence Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 25 days ago
Value: NZ$25,000 Tenure of award: A minimum of two semester's full-time study, or a cumulative total of at least 12 months spread over the duration of the study programme (the grant is a one-off a...
Eric Dreikurs Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
The Eric Dreikurs Scholarship is a one-year grant awarded to a continuing Bachelor of Laws student (i.e. to be eligible, a student must have completed at least one year of his/her degree), awarded...
Cox Architecture Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
The aim of the Cox Architecture Scholarship is to encourage academic excellence in the Bachelor of Design in Architecture degree and provide the opportunity for a student to gain insight into the ...
Royal Bank Of Canada Women In Finance Scholarship (Honours), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
Royal Bank of Canada Women in Finance Scholarship (Honours) aims to advance the progression of women in finance through rewarding talented female students who are joining the Finance Honours progr...