Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
Monash SAMSS Honours Scholarship
Total value of $4000
- $4000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid for a maximum of one year only
- Three scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Two scholarships are available for students enrolled in an honours degree. One scholarship is available for students enrolled in a Postgraduate Diploma in Arts.
- Based on academic achievement
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Completed an undergraduate degree (students commencing the honours degree must have completed their undergraduate degree in the School of Applied Media & Social Sciences)
- Commencing a SAMSS honours degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Arts at the Monash Gippsland campus
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
Peter & Sharon Ivany Honours Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 15 days ago
The scholarship has been established to support a UTS student in the Bachelor of Management (Honours) program (C09081), after completing an undergraduate degree with a Sports Business/Sports Manag...
Chemmart Community Innovation Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 22 days ago
The Chemmart Community Innovation Scholarship was established in 2016 to support a student commencing in the Master of Pharmacy (C04252) with an opportunity to receive mentoring from a leading com...
Gregg Purcell Memorial Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 15 days ago
In 2016, USQ will offer one Gregg Purcell Memorial Bursary. This Bursary is in memory of Gregg Purcell who was the former Technical Director-Survey of RPS Australia East Pty Ltd and a former Membe...
Peter & Sharon Ivany Academic Achievement Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 15 days ago
The Peter and Sharon Ivany Academic Achievement Scholarship has been established to support a top student commencing the UTS Bachelor of Management (C10342) undergraduate degree with a Sport Busin...
School Of Business And Law (Sbl) Ph D Scholarship (Domestic), Edith Cowan University, Australia, 13 days ago
This is one of 2 new PhD scholarships being set up by SBL (one for a domestic student and another for an international student) to promote international/cross-cultural research. This scholarship i...
Victoria Fulbright Masters Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 10 days ago
Value: $15,000 stipend A maximum $25,000 fees Tenure of award: One year Closing dates for applications: 01 October 2016 01 October 2017 Number of awards offered: One per annum History or backgroun...