Monash Gippsland Industry Placement Bursary, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria
To be eligible, you must be:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, and
- a commencing student intending to enrol full-time in an approved on-campus undergraduate degree* at the Monash Gippsland campus, and
- intending to participate in the Industry Placement Program at the Monash Gippsland campus, and
- from one or more of Monash University’s defined equity or personal disadvantage groups.
* Students enrolled in the Diploma of Tertiary studies are not eligible.Selection criteria
Awarded to eligible students on the basis of need. Further consideration will be given to students based on ATAR score or equivalent.Value
$4000 per annum for one year only.Number available in 2011
Recipients must maintain a full-time on-campus enrolment.Deferability
This bursary cannot be deferred.
View or Apply