To be eligible, you must be:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, and
- a commencing student intending to enrol full-time in an approved on-campus undergraduate degree* at the Monash Gippsland campus, and
- intending to participate in the Industry Placement Program at the Monash Gippsland campus, and
- from one or more of Monash University’s defined equity or personal disadvantage groups.
* Students enrolled in the Diploma of Tertiary studies are not eligible.Selection criteria
Awarded to eligible students on the basis of need. Further consideration will be given to students based on ATAR score or equivalent.Value
$4000 per annum for one year only.Number available in 2011
Recipients must maintain a full-time on-campus enrolment.Deferability
This bursary cannot be deferred.
John Monash Scholarships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 21 days ago
In 2003 the General Sir John Monash Scholarships were launched. Since this time, they have become Australia's most prestigious postgraduate scholarships Which recognise leadership capability, acad...
Flinders University :Fij Miller Indigenous Bursary, Flinders University, Australia, 2 days ago
Opening Date: 19-01-2015 Closing Date: 06-03-2015 A generous donation by Ms Fij Miller has enabled the establishment of the Fij Miller Indigenous Bursary. This bursary has been established to enco...
2015 Sardi Bursary For Aboriginal Students, University of Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
Funding Body: South Australian Research and Development Institute (SARDI) Title: 2015 SARDI Bursary for Aboriginal Students Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Description: The South Austr...
Ph D: Micro /Nanofluidics For Bio Applications, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 2 days ago
PhD: Micro-/Nanofluidics for Bio-applications Department/faculty: Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €20...
Your Contact Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 18 days ago
YourContacts is an Australian online supplier for disposable contact lenses and contact lens solutions. They are offering a $1,200 scholarship to undergraduate and postgraduate students undertaki...
Postgraduate Coursework Equity Scholarship Pgce1004, University of New South Wales, Australia, 17 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 03/12/2014 Closing Date 13/01/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $13,000 10 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (mi...