To be eligible, you must be:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, and
- a commencing student intending to enrol full-time in an approved on-campus undergraduate degree* at the Monash Gippsland campus, and
- intending to participate in the Industry Placement Program at the Monash Gippsland campus, and
- from one or more of Monash University’s defined equity or personal disadvantage groups.
* Students enrolled in the Diploma of Tertiary studies are not eligible.Selection criteria
Awarded to eligible students on the basis of need. Further consideration will be given to students based on ATAR score or equivalent.Value
$4000 per annum for one year only.Number available in 2011
Recipients must maintain a full-time on-campus enrolment.Deferability
This bursary cannot be deferred.
John Monash Scholarships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
In 2003 the General Sir John Monash Scholarships were launched. Since this time, they have become Australia's most prestigious postgraduate scholarships Which recognise leadership capability, acad...
College Of Creative Arts Postgraduate Travel Bursary (Memory Works), Massey University, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Closing date: 08/02/2016 Purpose The purpose of the Bursary is to provide financial assistance to postgraduate research students in the College of Creative Arts for travel in pursuit of their rese...
Michael Whitbread Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
The Michael Whitbread Scholarship is a travel grant awarded to a UTS Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor student. This scholarship is intended to assist with travel costs to London, United Kingdom, f...
Tony Noon Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
The fund has been established in memory of Tony Noon, who made an outstanding contribution to the petroleum industry through his work with the Queensland Department of Mines and Energy, and later ...
Uts Housing Resident Networker Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
The Resident Networker program is a leadership development program for UTS Housing residents and is a vital part of the UTS Housing community. This Scholarship is an extension of the Resident Netw...
Peter Kenyon Memorial Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
Peter Kenyon was a well-known and passionate economist, educator, media commentator and social justice advocate who believed strongly in the value of tertiary education. Prior to Peter's passing ...