Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship, University Of Western Australia (Uwa)
Listed about a year ago
Attention: this position might have been expired or removed by the publisher!
- Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship
- Mrs Ada Nellie Moss has bequeathed a sum of money to the Medical School at The University of Western Australiato establish a fund to provide a scholarship in memory of her late husband Dr Matthew Kasner Moss.The scholarship is available to an eligible Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree student who, among those accepted in the quota for the Outer Metropolitan Program (OMP), can demonstrate financial hardship and high academic achievement as evidenced by their Tertiary Entrance Ranking (TER).
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- have been accepted into the quota for the OMP;
- be eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement as evidenced by their TER.
- being in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance etc.); or
- by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
View or Apply
The University of Western Australia - AustraliaTitleMary Horsfall Outer Metropolitan Scholarship in MedicineDescriptionThe purpose of the scholarship is to assist and encourage eligible Outer Metropolitan Programme (OMP) students who can demonstrate
The University of Western Australia - AustraliaTitleCountry Medical Foundation Scholarship [F51252]DescriptionThe Country Medical Foundation has donated a sum of $200,000 to establish a fund to provide two scholarships annually to assist and encourage
The University of Western Australia - AustraliaFurther information Conditions How to apply Contact TitleEric and Shirley Barrington Scholarships [F51280] DescriptionEric and Shirley Barrington Scholarships are available to eligible domestic applicants