- Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship
- Mrs Ada Nellie Moss has bequeathed a sum of money to the Medical School at The University of Western Australiato establish a fund to provide a scholarship in memory of her late husband Dr Matthew Kasner Moss.The scholarship is available to an eligible Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree student who, among those accepted in the quota for the Outer Metropolitan Program (OMP), can demonstrate financial hardship and high academic achievement as evidenced by their Tertiary Entrance Ranking (TER).
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- have been accepted into the quota for the OMP;
- be eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement as evidenced by their TER.
- being in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance etc.); or
- by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Sisters Of Charity Foundation Scholarship Ugce1243, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 7 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students Opens 07/03/2017 Closing Date 31/03/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $7,500 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to 4 years Residency Aus ...
Garth Barnett Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 15 hours ago
The Garth Barnett Scholarship is offered in memory of Garth Barnett, a self-taught designer, who understood the value of education. The scholarship aims to support students who would otherwise no...
Ngai Tahu/Beca Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 12 days ago
Value: For student support (please see below entry) Closing dates for applications: 17 March 2017 Closes on Mar 17, 2017 Number of awards offered: We have up to three scholarships on offer Histor...
Ph D Studentship: Railway Maintenance Modelling, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
ReferenceENG1077Closing DateThursday, 1st June 2017DepartmentEngineering Applications are invited for these 3 year PhD Studentships from suitably qualified graduates to work in the Resilience Engi...
Ph D Scholarship In Optimization, Control, And Stability Of Combined Ac And Dc Grids Under Uncertainty, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 13 hours ago
Apply no later than 31 March 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Center for Electric Power and Energy at the Department of Electrical En...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 14 days ago
Apply now Job no:500296 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane The Faculty of Medicine is a leading provider of medical ed...