- Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship
- Mrs Ada Nellie Moss has bequeathed a sum of money to the Medical School at The University of Western Australiato establish a fund to provide a scholarship in memory of her late husband Dr Matthew Kasner Moss.The scholarship is available to an eligible Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree student who, among those accepted in the quota for the Outer Metropolitan Program (OMP), can demonstrate financial hardship and high academic achievement as evidenced by their Tertiary Entrance Ranking (TER).
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- have been accepted into the quota for the OMP;
- be eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement as evidenced by their TER.
- being in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance etc.); or
- by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
School Of Mathematics & Statistics Honours Year Award Ugca1255, University of New South Wales, Australia, 22 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/10/2014 Closing Date 28/02/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen/Aus ...
Sir Robert Jones Refugee Daughters Scholarships Fund, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 17 days ago
History or background of award Sir Robert Jones has very generously decided to establish a scholarship fund of approximately $500,000 to assist young women from refugee backgrounds to complete uni...
Nhmrc Cre Ph D Scholarship In Prospective Studies Of Cancer Risk, University of Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: NHMRC CRE PhD Scholarship in Prospective Studies of Cancer Risk Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgr...
Agsm Cohort C Residential Award Pgca1064, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 hour ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 22/10/2014 Closing Date 30/11/2014 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $2,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...
The Howard Undergraduate Awards Ugca1402, University of New South Wales, Australia, 22 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students Opens 01/10/2014 Closing Date 31/01/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $2,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For up to 3 years Residency Aus...
St Marks College :Studd Bursary, Flinders University, Australia, 20 days ago
Opening Date: 01-08-2014 Closing Date: 28-11-2014 DESCRIPTION The purpose of the bursary is to assist disadvantaged students at any South Australian university who wish to reside at St Mark’s Coll...