- Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship
- Mrs Ada Nellie Moss has bequeathed a sum of money to the Medical School at The University of Western Australiato establish a fund to provide a scholarship in memory of her late husband Dr Matthew Kasner Moss.The scholarship is available to an eligible Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree student who, among those accepted in the quota for the Outer Metropolitan Program (OMP), can demonstrate financial hardship and high academic achievement as evidenced by their Tertiary Entrance Ranking (TER).
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- have been accepted into the quota for the OMP;
- be eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement as evidenced by their TER.
- being in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance etc.); or
- by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position M/Nem Relays For Rad Hard Digital Logic And Memory Components, CEA Tech, France, 14 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (20/04/2016 16.23) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Kpmg Indigenous Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
The KPMG Indigenous Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance and the opportunity of a work placement at KPMG , for a commencing or continuing Indigenous student. Please refer to...
Ph D Position In Internet Of Things And Data Analytics For Energy Management In The Retail Sector, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 24 days ago
Center for Energy Informatics, The Maersk McKinney Moller Institute, University of Southern Denmark, invites applications for a three-year PhD position. The starting date of the position is August...
Ph D Position On Energy Systems Modeling: Uncertainty In Long Term Planning, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 10 days ago
PhD position on energy systems modeling: uncertainty in long term planning (Ref. BAP-2016-176) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Genk Apply no later than : August 25, 201...
Ph D Studentship Smart Elbow Prosthesis For Loosening Detection, Aston University, United Kingdom, about 9 hours ago
View All Vacancies Engineering & Applied Science Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 30 May 2016 Reference: R160154 Applications are invited for a three yea...
Studentships, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
The PhD will be funded for 4 years by an industrial CASE award and includes a top-up of £4500 per year over and above fees and the stipend associated with a standard EPSRC-funded PhD. To be eligib...