- Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship
- Mrs Ada Nellie Moss has bequeathed a sum of money to the Medical School at The University of Western Australiato establish a fund to provide a scholarship in memory of her late husband Dr Matthew Kasner Moss.The scholarship is available to an eligible Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree student who, among those accepted in the quota for the Outer Metropolitan Program (OMP), can demonstrate financial hardship and high academic achievement as evidenced by their Tertiary Entrance Ranking (TER).
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- have been accepted into the quota for the OMP;
- be eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement as evidenced by their TER.
- being in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance etc.); or
- by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Dr Ho Kok Tong Scholarship Ugce1245, University of New South Wales, Australia, 23 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 09/08/2016 Closing Date 06/01/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $6,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to 6 years Residency Aus ...
U Committee Scholarship Ugce1190, University of New South Wales, Australia, 29 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 03/08/2016 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (minimum...
Elizabeth C. Ainsworth Scholarship Ugce1017, University of New South Wales, Australia, 29 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students, Second year students, Third year and above Opens 03/08/2016 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5...
Ph D On Nano Opto Electro Mechanical Sensors For Atomic Force Imaging, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 6 days ago
The Photonics and Semiconductor Nanophysics group at the Eindhoven University of Technology has an open PhD student position in the field of nano-opto-electromechanics. Departments Department of A...
Crcc Asia’s Annual Scholarship Program, RMIT University, Australia, 27 days ago
The CRCC Asia Scholarship The CRCC Asia Scholarship, which is running for its sixth year, allows students to participate in the China Internship Program whose financial circumstances might otherw...
Ph D On Nano Opto Electro Mechanical Sensors For Atomic Force Imaging, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 5 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (27/08/2016 01.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...