- Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship
- Mrs Ada Nellie Moss has bequeathed a sum of money to the Medical School at The University of Western Australiato establish a fund to provide a scholarship in memory of her late husband Dr Matthew Kasner Moss.The scholarship is available to an eligible Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree student who, among those accepted in the quota for the Outer Metropolitan Program (OMP), can demonstrate financial hardship and high academic achievement as evidenced by their Tertiary Entrance Ranking (TER).
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- have been accepted into the quota for the OMP;
- be eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement as evidenced by their TER.
- being in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance etc.); or
- by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Dr Pat Stevens Memorial Scholarship, The University of Newcastle, Australia, 29 days ago
Donor Dr Pat Stevens Memorial Scholarship Fund Establishment This scholarship was established by friends and colleagues, and supported by the family of the late Dr Pat Stevens. Dr Stevens was a lo...
Emergency Undergraduate Accommodation Bursary, Australian National University, Australia, 30 days ago
Overview The ANU Accommodation Bursary is designed to assist full time ANU students, established in permanent accommodation, who are experiencing unexpected financial hardship. Priority may be giv...
The Newcastle Law Society Ralph Coolahan Scholarship, The University of Newcastle, Australia, 29 days ago
Establishment This scholarship was established by the Newcastle Law Society to assist students in their fourth or final year of study in the Bachelor of Laws/Diploma of Legal Practice at the Unive...
Earn While You Learn Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia, 30 days ago
About this scholarship Earn While You Learn Scholarship The Earn While You Learn Scholarships are available to undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in a Curtin University degree. The ...
Flinders University :Vic Beasley Bursary, Flinders University, Australia, 22 days ago
Opening Date: 09-01-2015 Closing Date: 06-03-2015 DESCRIPTION A generous donation by Dr Vic Beasley has enabled the establishment of the Vic Beasley Bursary. The bursary has been established to e...
Zonta Club Of Noosa Women In Science Bursary, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 23 days ago
Applications open March 2015 Female students continuing in Environmental study This bursary is awarded to a female student aged over 21, or living independently, who has a demonstrated commitment ...