- Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship
- Mrs Ada Nellie Moss has bequeathed a sum of money to the Medical School at The University of Western Australiato establish a fund to provide a scholarship in memory of her late husband Dr Matthew Kasner Moss.The scholarship is available to an eligible Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree student who, among those accepted in the quota for the Outer Metropolitan Program (OMP), can demonstrate financial hardship and high academic achievement as evidenced by their Tertiary Entrance Ranking (TER).
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- have been accepted into the quota for the OMP;
- be eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement as evidenced by their TER.
- being in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance etc.); or
- by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Michael Whitbread Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 22 days ago
The Michael Whitbread Scholarship is a travel grant awarded to a UTS Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor student. This scholarship is intended to assist with travel costs to London, United Kingdom, f...
Ph D For Energy Harvesting In An Automotive Environment (V36.2414), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 11 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Job description The Eindhoven University of Technology has a vacancy for: PhD student for energy harvesting in an automotive environment in the Ele...
The Magnitude Foundation Scholarship Ugca1444, University of New South Wales, Australia, 25 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 04/11/2015 Closing Date 29/01/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (minim...
Laurie Cowled Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 22 days ago
For a female Australian Indigenous student; valued at up to $20,000 to cover the cost of tuition, UTS accommodation and some living costs. Awarded on the basis of financial need and academic merit...
Doctoral (Ph D) Student Position With Doctoral Grant (Kid Funding) In Tumor Biology/Proteogenomics, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 28 days ago
The main objectives of the Department of Oncology-Pathology are basic, translational and clinical research and educational activities related to cancer. Approximately 300 people from over 40 natio...
Ph D Scholarship In Arctic Politics At Department Of Political Science, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 29 days ago
The Department of Political Science at the University of Copenhagen invites applications for a PhD scholarship focusing on Arctic sustainability and postcoloniality. The successful candidate will ...