- Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship
- Mrs Ada Nellie Moss has bequeathed a sum of money to the Medical School at The University of Western Australiato establish a fund to provide a scholarship in memory of her late husband Dr Matthew Kasner Moss.The scholarship is available to an eligible Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree student who, among those accepted in the quota for the Outer Metropolitan Program (OMP), can demonstrate financial hardship and high academic achievement as evidenced by their Tertiary Entrance Ranking (TER).
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- have been accepted into the quota for the OMP;
- be eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement as evidenced by their TER.
- being in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance etc.); or
- by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Lord Mayor's Women's Scholarship, The University of Newcastle, Australia, 21 days ago
Donor City of Newcastle Lord Mayor Establishment This scholarship has been established by the City of Newcastle's Lord Mayor Nuatali Nelmes. The scholarship aims to support women studying an under...
Cleaner 2 (2 Positions Available), University of New Brunswick, Canada, 16 days ago
APPLY ONLINE Student Services UNB Fredericton Competition #: #126-15.16 Closing Date: January 29, 2016 4:30PM Employment Group: No Group Salary or Rate: $16.18 Per Hour Employment Date:(tentative...
Ph D Fellowship On In Vivo Pharmacology: Haemophilic Arthropathy In Haemophilia A At The Lifepharm Centre, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 29 days ago
Department of Veterinary Disease Biology, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, is offering a PhD fellowship commencing 1 April 2016 or soon thereafter. The application...
Ph D Studentship (3 Years) Low Emission Novel Biofuel Blends, Aston University, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering & Applied Science Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 22 February 2016 Reference: R160015 Applications are invited for a thre...
Two Ph D Positions In The Area Of Multicore Processor Architectures, Technische Universität München, Germany, 19 days ago
18.01.2016, Wissenschaftliches Personal At the Institute for Integrated Systems we are offering two Doctoral Researcher (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter) positions on the topic of Multicore Process...
Ph D Candidate For A Project On The History Of Prostitution In Belgium (19th Century To The Present)., Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 14 days ago
PhD candidate for a project on the history of prostitution in Belgium (19th century to the present). (Ref. BAP-2016-23) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no ...