- Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship
- Mrs Ada Nellie Moss has bequeathed a sum of money to the Medical School at The University of Western Australiato establish a fund to provide a scholarship in memory of her late husband Dr Matthew Kasner Moss.The scholarship is available to an eligible Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree student who, among those accepted in the quota for the Outer Metropolitan Program (OMP), can demonstrate financial hardship and high academic achievement as evidenced by their Tertiary Entrance Ranking (TER).
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- have been accepted into the quota for the OMP;
- be eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement as evidenced by their TER.
- being in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance etc.); or
- by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Dr Ho Kok Tong Scholarship Ugce1245, University of New South Wales, Australia, 7 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 11/01/2017 Closing Date 31/01/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $6,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to 6 years Residency Aus ...
Wagga Endoscopy Centre Award Ugca1400, University of New South Wales, Australia, 7 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above Opens 11/01/2017 Closing Date 09/02/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $2,000 2 Scholarship(s...
Friends Of The University Margaret Olley Fine Art Scholarship, The University of Newcastle, Australia, 29 days ago
Donor Friends of the University of Newcastle Establishment The Friends of the University were established in 1981 to foster an awareness of the University and its place in the community and to con...
Ph D Studentship: Reducing Shipping Emissions Through Accurately Quantifying Ship Powering Performance Using Statistical Analysis Of Operational Data, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Fluid Structure Interactions Group Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Monday 13 February 2017 Reference: 825317AT Project Reference: CMEES-FSI-136 Global shipping is responsible for 3.1% of ...
Richardson Award In Psychology Ugce1235, University of New South Wales, Australia, 7 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 11/01/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $2,000 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen/Au...
Ph D Scholarship In Child And Adolescent Burns Research, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 1 month ago
Apply now Job no:499891 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Brisbane Established in 2015, the UQ Child Health Research Centre (UQ...