- Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship
- Mrs Ada Nellie Moss has bequeathed a sum of money to the Medical School at The University of Western Australiato establish a fund to provide a scholarship in memory of her late husband Dr Matthew Kasner Moss.The scholarship is available to an eligible Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree student who, among those accepted in the quota for the Outer Metropolitan Program (OMP), can demonstrate financial hardship and high academic achievement as evidenced by their Tertiary Entrance Ranking (TER).
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- have been accepted into the quota for the OMP;
- be eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement as evidenced by their TER.
- being in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance etc.); or
- by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship In Advanced Modelling, Simulation And Optimization For In Silico Process Design, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 13 days ago
Apply no later than 5 August 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online The PhD position is part of the DFF (Danish Council for Independent Research...
Ph D Scholarship In Philosophy Of Action/Intentions, Memory And Agency, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 20 days ago
The Department of Media, Cognition and Communication, Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, invites applications for a 3-year fully funded PhD scholarship in philosophy of acti...
Marcus Cohen Memorial Award Pgca1018, University of New South Wales, Australia, 20 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 07/07/2016 Closing Date 30/11/2016 For commencement Summer Semester 2017 Value $3,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No r...
Ph D Studentship, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
ReferenceSCI1637Closing DateWednesday, 3rd August 2016DepartmentComputer Science Horizon Digital Economy Research Institute - Horizon Centre for Doctoral Training in My Life in Data PhD Studentshi...
Psychiatrist (2 Positions), The California State University, United States, 17 days ago
Campus: Northridge Job ID: 4998 Job Title: Psychiatrist (2 Positions) Appointment Type: Temporary Time Base: Part-Time Date Posted: July 11, 2016 Closing Date: Open until filled Link to Apply Onli...
Ph D Scholarship In Optimal Integrated Operation And Management Of Cross Sectoral Flexibility, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 7 hours ago
Apply no later than 2 September 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Center for Electric Power and Energy at the Department of Electrical...