- Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship
- Mrs Ada Nellie Moss has bequeathed a sum of money to the Medical School at The University of Western Australiato establish a fund to provide a scholarship in memory of her late husband Dr Matthew Kasner Moss.The scholarship is available to an eligible Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree student who, among those accepted in the quota for the Outer Metropolitan Program (OMP), can demonstrate financial hardship and high academic achievement as evidenced by their Tertiary Entrance Ranking (TER).
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- have been accepted into the quota for the OMP;
- be eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement as evidenced by their TER.
- being in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance etc.); or
- by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Indigenous Relocation And Accommodation Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 7 hours ago
The Indigenous Relocation and Accommodation Scholarship provides Indigenous students from regional or remote areas access to financial assistance towards the cost of relocating to support their ac...
The Vic Chapman Equity Award In Art & Design Ugce1295, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 18 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 10/05/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 2 2017 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citize...
Ph D Studentship In Neurodegeneration, The University of Queensland, Australia, 4 days ago
Apply now Job no:500647 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Queens...
Ph D Studentship: Acoustic Emission Of The Knee Joint For Prediction Of Implant Failure, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 9 hours ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 11 May 2018 Reference: 870317F2 Project Reference: EngSci-BIO-310 Total knee arthroplasty (TKA) is a common surgical p...
Ph D Position In The Networks Technologies And Service Platforms Group, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 20 hours ago
Apply no later than 2 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Fotonik by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Photonics Engineering at the Technical University of Denmark has a...
Ph D Studentship: Optical Based Data Storage For Aerospace, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 9 hours ago
Optoelectronics Research Centre Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 31 August 2017 Reference: 867517EH Optical-based data storage for aerospace The University of Southampton and Park...