- Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship
- Mrs Ada Nellie Moss has bequeathed a sum of money to the Medical School at The University of Western Australiato establish a fund to provide a scholarship in memory of her late husband Dr Matthew Kasner Moss.The scholarship is available to an eligible Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree student who, among those accepted in the quota for the Outer Metropolitan Program (OMP), can demonstrate financial hardship and high academic achievement as evidenced by their Tertiary Entrance Ranking (TER).
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- have been accepted into the quota for the OMP;
- be eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement as evidenced by their TER.
- being in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance etc.); or
- by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Clerical Assistant (External Funding) Sd00791, Swansea University, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
Salary £16,017 to £17,703 per annum (pro-rata if part time), together with NEST Pension benefits (National Employment Savings Trust) http://www.nestpensions.org.uk This is a permanent position. Gr...
Ph D Position On Energy Systems Modeling: Uncertainty In Long Term Planning, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 30 days ago
PhD position on energy systems modeling: uncertainty in long term planning (Ref. BAP-2016-176) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Genk Apply no later than : August 25, 201...
Ph D Studentship Smart Elbow Prosthesis For Loosening Detection, Aston University, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 30 May 2016 Reference: R160154 Applications are invite...
Ph D Scholarship In Finance And/Or Macroeconomics (2016 224 01117), Aalborg University, Denmark, 22 days ago
At the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Business and Management, a position as PhD fellow within Finance and/or Macroeconomics is open for appointment on 1 October 2016 or as soon as poss...
Victoria Achiever Scholarships For School Leavers, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 4 days ago
Value: $5,000 (with 5 scholarships valued at $20,000 over three years). Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 15 September 2016 Applications close 15 September. Number of awar...
Ph D Scholarships Within Water Smart Cities, Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Denmark, 6 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (18/05/2016 16.05) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...