- Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship
- Mrs Ada Nellie Moss has bequeathed a sum of money to the Medical School at The University of Western Australiato establish a fund to provide a scholarship in memory of her late husband Dr Matthew Kasner Moss.The scholarship is available to an eligible Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree student who, among those accepted in the quota for the Outer Metropolitan Program (OMP), can demonstrate financial hardship and high academic achievement as evidenced by their Tertiary Entrance Ranking (TER).
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- have been accepted into the quota for the OMP;
- be eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement as evidenced by their TER.
- being in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance etc.); or
- by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship Non Invasive Monitoring System For Early Detection Complications After Cancer Surgery, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 24 hours ago
Apply no later than 5 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering group, invite...
Garth Barnett Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 1 day ago
The Garth Barnett Scholarship is offered in memory of Garth Barnett, a self-taught designer, who understood the value of education. The scholarship aims to support students who would otherwise no...
Ph D Position – Enhancing The Role Of Electric Vehicles For Balancing Distributed Resources Driven Power Systems, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 23 hours ago
Apply no later than 12 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Center for Electric Power and Energy (CEE) at the Department of Electrica...
Ph D Scholarship In The School Of Chemical Engineering, The University of Queensland, Australia, 4 days ago
The School of Chemical Engineering The School of Chemical Engineering is an international leader in the chemical engineering field and has an excellent international reputation which has been buil...
Ph D Scholarship In Assembly, Characterization And In Vitro Evaluation Of Haemoglobin Carriers Towards The Creation Of Universal Blood Substitutes, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 23 hours ago
Apply no later than 31 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Nanotech (Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology), is an international researc...
Custodian (8 Positions) (Jid 6726), The California State University, United States, about 9 hours ago
Campus: Northridge Job ID: 6726 Job Title: Custodian (8 Positions) (JID 6726) Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: April 10, 2017 Closing Date: Open until filled Link t...