- Matthew Kasner Moss Scholarship
- Mrs Ada Nellie Moss has bequeathed a sum of money to the Medical School at The University of Western Australiato establish a fund to provide a scholarship in memory of her late husband Dr Matthew Kasner Moss.The scholarship is available to an eligible Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree student who, among those accepted in the quota for the Outer Metropolitan Program (OMP), can demonstrate financial hardship and high academic achievement as evidenced by their Tertiary Entrance Ranking (TER).
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need
- have been accepted into the quota for the OMP;
- be eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree course;
- be able to demonstrate financial hardship; and
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement as evidenced by their TER.
- being in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Austudy, Abstudy, Youth Allowance etc.); or
- by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Surgery
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Afgw Nsw Joan Bielski Ao Scholarship (External), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 7 days ago
The aim of the AFGW NSW Joan Bielski AO Memorial Scholarship is to enable a mature aged woman to attend university and complete a first degree. Value and duration The Recipient will receive $5,000...
Chong Kin Nam Scholarship Ugce1246, University of New South Wales, Australia, 19 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 03/08/2016 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $10,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For up to 4 years Residency Aus ...
Ph D Studentship Development Of Bespoke 3 D Scaffolds For Human Neural Networks Using Novel 2 Photon Polymerisation., Aston University, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
View All Vacancies Life and Health Sciences - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term (for 3 years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Sunday 11 December 2016 Reference: R160444 Supervisors: Dr Rhein...
Ph D Studentship Exploring Eating Behaviours And Weight Management In Children Who Have Asthma And Comorbid Obesity, Aston University, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
View All Vacancies Life and Health Sciences - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term (for 3 years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Sunday 04 December 2016 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference...
Ph D Studentship: Resistive Random Access Memory, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Nanoelectronics and Nanotechnology Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Monday 01 May 2017 Reference: 813216FP PhD Studentship: Resistive Random Access Memory 4 year EPSRC Industrial CASE Ph.D...
Ph D Studentship In The Synaptic Basis Of Memory Formation And Loss, The University of Queensland, Australia, 21 days ago
Apply now Job no:499840 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia Queensland Brain...