- Link Oil and Gas Professionals Indigenous University Entrance Engineering Scholarship
Link oil and gas Professionals donates funds to provide a scholarship for an Indigenous student to assist and encourage them to commence an undergraduate degree course in engineering at The University of western Australia.
Available in the 2012 undergraduate main round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Indigenous
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- of Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander descent;
- eligible to enrol at UWA in the foundation units of either the Bachelor of Engineering single degree course or the Bachelor of Engineering component of a combined course.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Salmat Scholarship Ugce1225, University of New South Wales, Australia, 15 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 16/02/2015 Closing Date 05/03/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $20,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to ...
University Of South Australia (Unisa) :Aborigines Advancement League Grants, Flinders University, Australia, 11 days ago
Opening Date: 01-02-2015 Closing Date: 31-03-2015 DESCRIPTION Study Grants are available for Australian Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander students of the University of South Australia and Flin...
The Howard Undergraduate Awards Ugca1402, University of New South Wales, Australia, 28 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students Opens 03/02/2015 Closing Date 31/03/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $2,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For up to 3 years Residency Aus...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Physics, University of Sydney, Australia, 15 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Physics Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgraduate scholarship is...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Cfd Guided Design Using Adjoint Methods, University of Sydney, Australia, 15 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in CFD Guided Design Using Adjoint Methods Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: This pr...
Tullow Group Scholarship Scheme, The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
The University of Nottingham is pleased to be participating in the Tullow Group Scholarship Scheme for 2015. The scheme aims to build capacity in areas where Tullow’s host countries experience sig...