- Link Oil and Gas Professionals Indigenous University Entrance Engineering Scholarship
Link oil and gas Professionals donates funds to provide a scholarship for an Indigenous student to assist and encourage them to commence an undergraduate degree course in engineering at The University of western Australia.
Available in the 2012 undergraduate main round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Indigenous
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- of Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander descent;
- eligible to enrol at UWA in the foundation units of either the Bachelor of Engineering single degree course or the Bachelor of Engineering component of a combined course.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship: Kinetics Of Scale Formation In Oil And Gas Production, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 2 hours ago
Apply no later than 30 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online Center for Energy Resources Engineering (CERE), Department of Chemical and Bi...
Ph D Studentship: Model Reduction And Homogenisation For Filtration And Adsorption, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 23 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1741Closing DateThursday, 14th September 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervised by Dr Matteo Icardi This project will be based at the University of Nottingham in the School of ...
Ph D Position At The Coa St Research Centre, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 7 days ago
Apply no later than 20 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online The CoaST Research Centre at DTU Chemical Engineering seeks a qualified candi...
Ph D Scholarship In Marine Hydrodynamics, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 5 days ago
Apply no later than 22 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Mechanical Engineering in cooperation with NTNU Department of Marine Tec...
Ph D Studentship: Bioproduction Of Succinic Acid From Biomass Hydrolysate In A Biofilm Reactor, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 30 June 2017 Reference: CMEES-WEEG-362 Succinic acid is an important platform chemical and has been identified as one ...
Ph D Scholarship Biodegradable Mg Alloys, The University of Queensland, Australia, 22 days ago
The School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering maintains a world class reputation and is at the cutting-edge of engineering education, research and expert consultation across the fields of mechan...