- Link Oil and Gas Professionals Indigenous University Entrance Engineering Scholarship
Link oil and gas Professionals donates funds to provide a scholarship for an Indigenous student to assist and encourage them to commence an undergraduate degree course in engineering at The University of western Australia.
Available in the 2012 undergraduate main round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Indigenous
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- of Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander descent;
- eligible to enrol at UWA in the foundation units of either the Bachelor of Engineering single degree course or the Bachelor of Engineering component of a combined course.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position Micro Grease, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 1 day ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (20/10/2016 03.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 11 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (10/10/2016 17.41) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Studentship In Soil Dynamics. Numerical Modelling Of The Long Term Behaviour In Offshore Wind Turbine Foundations , University College London, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
UCL Department / Division Civil, Environmental & Geomatic engineering Duration of Studentship 4 Years Stipend £16,296 per annum plus fees Vacancy Information Among all sources of renewable energy,...
Ph D Scholarship In The Use Of Zeolites For Tar De Oxygenation, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 18 days ago
Apply no later than 15 November 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online In the CHEC research group at the Department of Chemical Engineering rese...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
Apply now Job no:499577 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Externally Funded Res Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The Sch...
Sintef Technology And Society: Ph D Position In Medical Technology, SINTEF Technology and Society, Norway, 18 days ago
Job posted by SINTEF (03/10/2016 11.07) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More...