- Link Oil and Gas Professionals Indigenous University Entrance Engineering Scholarship
Link oil and gas Professionals donates funds to provide a scholarship for an Indigenous student to assist and encourage them to commence an undergraduate degree course in engineering at The University of western Australia.
Available in the 2012 undergraduate main round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Indigenous
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- of Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander descent;
- eligible to enrol at UWA in the foundation units of either the Bachelor of Engineering single degree course or the Bachelor of Engineering component of a combined course.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship: Nanofluid Reactive Flow In Porous Media For Geoenergy Applications, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 30 days ago
ReferenceENG999Closing DateWednesday, 31st August 2016DepartmentChemistry Nanofluids (fluids containing nanoparticles) can be designed to optimise both the wettability and reactivity required for ...
Ph D Position In Applied Mathematics Porous Media, University of Bergen, Norway, 2 days ago
Job posted by University of Bergen (24/05/2016 16.04) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Res...
The Cocker Two Honours Scholarship In Geology, University of Tasmania, Australia, 23 days ago
The CockerTwo Honours Scholarship in Geology Joshua D. Cocker, a retired geologist, graduated from the University of Tasmania in 1969 (BSc), 1970 (Hons) and in 1977 with a PhD entitled “Petrogenes...
Ph D Studentship: Determining Gas Flux Through The Seabed Using Active And Passive Seismology And Optical Techniques, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
Project Theme: Acoustics, Energy and Climate Change, Fluid Dynamics and Water and Environment. SUMMARY In order to reduce the load of carbon contained in the Earth’s atmosphere (and so reduce the...
Ph D Candidate (Technical) Art History (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 23 days ago
PhD candidate (Technical) Art History (1,0 FTE) Functie The PhD student will work within the project Recipes and realities. An analysis of textual rendering in still life painting and the pictoria...
Ph D Studentship: Determining Gas Flux Through The Seabed Using Active And Passive Seismology And Optical Techniques, University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (05/05/2016 14.58) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...