- Link Oil and Gas Professionals Indigenous University Entrance Engineering Scholarship
Link oil and gas Professionals donates funds to provide a scholarship for an Indigenous student to assist and encourage them to commence an undergraduate degree course in engineering at The University of western Australia.
Available in the 2012 undergraduate main round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Indigenous
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- of Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander descent;
- eligible to enrol at UWA in the foundation units of either the Bachelor of Engineering single degree course or the Bachelor of Engineering component of a combined course.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship Optimisation Of The Aqueous Recovery Of Oil From Rapeseed, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1720Closing DateTuesday, 20th June 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervisors: Dr Etienne Farcot and Prof Jonathan Wattis (Mathematical Sciences) Dr David Gray and Dr,Vincenzo di ...
Ph D Uk/Eu Studentship: Magnetic Resonance Imaging Of Multi Phase Flows In Porous Media, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
(3-year fully-funded PhD studentship with Professor Lynn Gladden, Dr. Andrew Sederman and Dr. Mick Mantle. The studentship is funded by Shell. Project to start 1 October 2017.) Due to funding reg...
Ph D Studentship: Scatter Corrected High Energy X Ray Ct For Additively Manufactured Components, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Engineering Mats & Surface Engineerg Gp Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 07 July 2017 Reference: 847317BX Project Reference: EngSci-MATS-146 Project Theme: Materials & Surface Engi...
Ph D Studentship Carbon Capture And Utilisation (Ccu) – Cement And Lime, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
ReferenceENG1080Closing DateFriday, 9th June 2017DepartmentEnergy & Sustainability Engineering Doctorate postgraduate position in the Energy and Sustainability Division, Faculty of Engineering Pro...
Ph D Studentship Bio Bitumen, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
ReferenceENG1079Closing DateFriday, 9th June 2017DepartmentEnergy & Sustainability Engineering Doctorate postgraduate position in the Energy and Sustainability Division, Faculty of Engineering Pro...
Ph D Studentship – Designing Multifunctional Nanoparticles For Sustainable Catalysis, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Chemistry Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 01 June 2017 Reference: 850417EB PhD Studentship –Designing Multifunctional Nanoparticles for Sustainable Catalysis PhD Supervisor: Prof...