- Link Oil and Gas Professionals Indigenous University Entrance Engineering Scholarship
Link oil and gas Professionals donates funds to provide a scholarship for an Indigenous student to assist and encourage them to commence an undergraduate degree course in engineering at The University of western Australia.
Available in the 2012 undergraduate main round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Indigenous
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- of Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander descent;
- eligible to enrol at UWA in the foundation units of either the Bachelor of Engineering single degree course or the Bachelor of Engineering component of a combined course.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position: Numerical Modelling Of Reservoir Souring In Chalk Reservoirs, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 10 days ago
Apply no later than 10 December 2016 Apply for the job at Centre for Oil and Gas - DTU by completing the following form. Apply online The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre (Centre ...
Ph D Scholarship In Corrosion Reliability Of Production Wells Used In The Oil And Gas Industry, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 29 days ago
Apply no later than 25 November 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Materials and Surface Engineering section in the Department of Mecha...
Ph D Studentship Efficient Techniques For Heterogeneous Non Local Flow Models, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
ReferenceSCI1665Closing DateTuesday, 7th February 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervised by Dr. Donald L. Brown This project will be based at the University of Nottingham in the School of ...
Graduate Studentships In Seismology At University Of Calgary, Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology, United States, 14 days ago
Graduate Studentships in Seismology at University of Calgary University of Calgary Institution: University of Calgary Open Until: 2017-01-17 Opportunities for graduate studies currently exist in J...
Ph D Studentship: Jet Engine Sound Field Measurement Using Optical Fibre, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Optoelectronics Research Centre Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Monday 01 May 2017 Reference: 813116EH Jet Engine Sound Field Measurement Using Optical Fibre Supervisor:Dr Trevor P. Newso...
Groundskeeper (3 Positions Available), University of Houston-Clear Lake, United States, 16 days ago
Job Title Groundskeeper (3 positions available) Posting Number Staff_2015 Hiring Department FMC - Grounds Maintenance Hiring Range $9.33 - $10.54 per hour FTE 1.00 Job Type Full-Time FLSA Status(s...