- Link Oil and Gas Professionals Indigenous University Entrance Engineering Scholarship
Link oil and gas Professionals donates funds to provide a scholarship for an Indigenous student to assist and encourage them to commence an undergraduate degree course in engineering at The University of western Australia.
Available in the 2012 undergraduate main round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Indigenous
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- of Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander descent;
- eligible to enrol at UWA in the foundation units of either the Bachelor of Engineering single degree course or the Bachelor of Engineering component of a combined course.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship Magnetic Resonance Imaging Of Multi Phase Flows In Porous Media (Fixed Term), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Multi-Phase Flows in Porous Media A 3-year fully-funded PhD studentship is available with Professor Lynn Gladden, Dr. Andrew Sederman and Dr. Mick Mantle. The student...
Ph D Scholarship In Technology For Czts Silicon Tandem Solar Cells, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 12 days ago
Apply no later than 31 January 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online Satisfying the demand for renewable, environmentally friendly energy is one of ...
School Of Mathematics And Statistics Indigenous Scholarship Ugce1268, University of New South Wales, Australia, 14 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 09/01/2017 Closing Date 31/01/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For Durati...
Ph D Studentship In Experimental Determination Of The Structure And Performance Of Organic Friction Modifiers In Solution And In Tribo Contacts, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Project Background: Improvements in fuel economy are a major driver in the lubricants industry. Fuel economy shows an inverse relationship with friction and hence there have been a number of metho...
Ph D Scholarship In Situ Characterisation Of Li S Battery System, The University of Queensland, Australia, 18 days ago
PhD Scholarship – In-situ characterisation of Li-S battery system The School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering maintains a world class reputation and is at the cutting-edge of engineering educa...
Google Sva Scholarship, University of California, United States, 6 days ago
Student Veterans of America (SVA), in association with Google, awards 8 scholarships to student veterans in computer science or other closely related fields. Recipients will be invited to attend G...