- Link Oil and Gas Professionals Indigenous University Entrance Engineering Scholarship
Link oil and gas Professionals donates funds to provide a scholarship for an Indigenous student to assist and encourage them to commence an undergraduate degree course in engineering at The University of western Australia.
Available in the 2012 undergraduate main round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Indigenous
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- of Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander descent;
- eligible to enrol at UWA in the foundation units of either the Bachelor of Engineering single degree course or the Bachelor of Engineering component of a combined course.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship – Characterization Of Modified Starches, The University of Queensland, Australia, 3 days ago
Apply now Job no:500607 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Epsrc Icase Ph D Studentship, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 22 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1738Closing DateFriday, 18th August 2017DepartmentPhysics & Astronomy “Dynamic break up of soft glassy materials” Academic Supervisor: Dr Mike Smith Industrial Supervisor: Dr David Sno...
Ph D Uk/Eu Studentship On Wellbore Strengthening, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 23 hours ago
A fully funded industrial case studentship with BP is available in the Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Department at the University of Cambridge supervised by Dr Alex Routh starting in Octo...
Ph D Studentship: 3 D Mapping Of Geometrically Complex Seafloor Infrastructures Using Marine Vehicles, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 13 hours ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Wednesday 09 May 2018 Reference: 869517F2 Project Reference: CDT-SIS-307 The aim of this Ph.D. is to develop instruments and ...
Ph D Scholarship In Biofuel Production Based On Integrated Systems Combining Biomass Gasification And Solid Oxide Cells, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 16 days ago
Apply no later than 8 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Mechanical Engineering is collaborating with DTU Chemical Engineering and ...
Ph D Studentship Stable Perovskite Materials For Energy Conversion/Storage Applications, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, about 11 hours ago
View All Vacancies Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering Location: Guildford Salary: Competitive Salary Fixed Term Post Type: Full Time Advert Placed: Wednesday 10 May 2017 Closing ...