- Link Oil and Gas Professionals Indigenous University Entrance Engineering Scholarship
Link oil and gas Professionals donates funds to provide a scholarship for an Indigenous student to assist and encourage them to commence an undergraduate degree course in engineering at The University of western Australia.
Available in the 2012 undergraduate main round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Indigenous
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- of Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander descent;
- eligible to enrol at UWA in the foundation units of either the Bachelor of Engineering single degree course or the Bachelor of Engineering component of a combined course.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position: Numerical Modelling Of Near Wellbore Flow, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 15 days ago
Apply no later than 4 September 2016 Apply for the job at Centre for Oil and Gas - DTU by completing the following form. Apply online The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre (Centre ...
Ph D Studentship: Large Area Transient Electronics, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 9 hours ago
Engineering Sciences Unit (ESU) Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 25 August 2017 Reference: 775316BX Project Reference: EngSci-ELM-129 Project Themes: Energy & Climate Change, Materi...
Ph D Position: Ultrafast Spectroscopy Of Water Oil Interfaces, FOM Institute AMOLF, Netherlands, 7 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (19/08/2016 03.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position In Photopolymerization And Materials Chemistry, Institut de Science des Matériaux de Mulhouse (IS2M) UMR 7361 - CNRS / University of Haute-Alsace, France, 17 days ago
Job posted by Department of Photochemistry (DPG) of the University of Haute Alsace (FRANCE) (09/08/2016 16.54) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions ac...
Ph D Studentship In Computational Modelling Of Single Molecule Dynamics, The University of Queensland, Australia, 19 days ago
Queensland Brain Institute Established in 2003, QBI (http://www.qbi.uq.edu.au) is housed on the St Lucia campus of UQ. It is home to more than 450 staff and students, including 41 group leaders, w...
Ph D Positions Available In Telecommunications Engineering Sydney, Australia, UNSW, Australia, 25 days ago
The UNSW Australia School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications is seeking high quality students to conduct research leading to degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in the area of “Enhan...