- Link Oil and Gas Professionals Indigenous University Entrance Engineering Scholarship
Link oil and gas Professionals donates funds to provide a scholarship for an Indigenous student to assist and encourage them to commence an undergraduate degree course in engineering at The University of western Australia.
Available in the 2012 undergraduate main round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Indigenous
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- of Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander descent;
- eligible to enrol at UWA in the foundation units of either the Bachelor of Engineering single degree course or the Bachelor of Engineering component of a combined course.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position: Confocal Raman Study (In) Organic Matter On Solid Electrolyte Interfaces, Foundation for Fundamental Research on Matter (FOM), Netherlands, 12 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (14/09/2016 00.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position 'confocal Raman Study (In) Organic Matter On Solid Electrolyte Interfaces, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 16 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (10/09/2016 00.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Studentship: Large Area Transient Electronics, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
Engineering Sciences Unit (ESU) Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 25 August 2017 Reference: 775316BX Project Reference: EngSci-ELM-129 Project Themes: Energy & Climate Change, Materi...
Ph D Studentship In Soil Dynamics. Numerical Modelling Of The Long Term Behaviour In Offshore Wind Turbine Foundations , University College London, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
UCL Department / Division Civil, Environmental & Geomatic engineering Duration of Studentship 4 Years Stipend £16,296 per annum plus fees Vacancy Information Among all sources of renewable energy,...
Ph D Studentship: Large Area Transient Electronics, University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (01/09/2016 01.01) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Groundskeeper (3 Positions Available), University of Houston-Clear Lake, United States, 13 days ago
Job Title Groundskeeper (3 positions available) Posting Number Staff_1963 Hiring Department FMC - Grounds Maintenance Hiring Range $9.80 - $10.54 per hour FTE 1.00 Job Type Full-Time FLSA Status(s...