- Link Oil and Gas Professionals Indigenous University Entrance Engineering Scholarship
Link oil and gas Professionals donates funds to provide a scholarship for an Indigenous student to assist and encourage them to commence an undergraduate degree course in engineering at The University of western Australia.
Available in the 2012 undergraduate main round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Indigenous
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- of Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander descent;
- eligible to enrol at UWA in the foundation units of either the Bachelor of Engineering single degree course or the Bachelor of Engineering component of a combined course.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Tony Noon Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 19 days ago
The fund has been established in memory of Tony Noon, who made an outstanding contribution to the petroleum industry through his work with the Queensland Department of Mines and Energy, and later ...
Nerc Funded Ph D Studentships Available In Oil & Gas Cdt, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
Geology & Geophysics Location: National Oceanography Centre Southampton Closing Date: Sunday 31 January 2016 Reference: 649015HN The NERC Oil & Gas Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) is offering f...
Ph D Position In Lean Wellhead Platform Design, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 15 days ago
Apply no later than 25 November 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Mechanical Engineering (DTU Mekanik) of the Technical ...
Ph D Studentship (3 Years) Inverse Problems In Heat And Fluid Flow, Aston University, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering & Applied Science Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 14 December 2015 Reference: R150314 Applications are invited for a thre...
Ph D Studentship: Four Ph D Positions In The Chemistry Of Advanced Inorganic Functional Materials, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
Postgraduate research opportunities for ambitious candidates with at least a 2i degree in Chemistry, Physics or Materials Science. Excellent students from a broad range of backgrounds with a stron...
University Of Aberdeen Economics Merit Scholarship, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Home ›Funding Database ›Search Results › University of Aberdeen Economics Merit Scholarship Summary 15 University of Aberdeen Economics Merit Scholarships Description What is it? £5000 towards the...