- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 19 days ago
Apply now Job no:499021 Area:UQ Diamantina Institute Salary (FTE):Academic Research Level A1 ($62,653.88 - $84,985.56) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Brisbane The University of Queensl...
Post Doctoral Research Fellow, University of Hull, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
View All Vacancies Reference: FS0243 Campus: Hull Faculty/Area: Faculty of Science and Engineering Department: Chemistry Salary: £32,600 to £37,768 Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: Sunday ...
Fellowship Coordinator, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 8 days ago
Req Number 44566BR Job Title Fellowship Coordinator Job Code and Payroll Title 7234 ANALYST I Location 550 16th St. - Mission Hall - Mission Bay Department Name Surgery, Pediatric Surgery Wor...
Senior Clinical/Non Clinical Academic Research Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender or ethnic group. As women and members of ethnic minorities are currently under-represented in posts at this level we particularly encou...
Clinical Research Fellow In Surgery, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
Job Purpose The Clinical Research Fellow will undertake agreed research and educational activities to develop new techniques to improve patient care. Main Duties and Responsibilities Clinical Duti...
Informatics Pharmacist Job, University of Utah Health Care, United States, 7 days ago
As a patient-focused organization, the University of Utah Health Care exists to enhance the health and well-being of people through patient care, research and education. Success in this mission re...