- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Fellow In Cancer Epigenetics, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
Cancer Sciences Location: Southampton General Hospital Salary: £28,695 to £40,847 (Level 4 to Level 5) Full Time, Fixed Term - 3 years Closing Date: Sunday 15 February 2015 Reference: 508215CM Fac...
Anisfield Wolf Sages Fellow, 2015 16, Posted 01/21/15, Case Western Reserve University, United States, 6 days ago
Anisfield-Wolf SAGES Fellow, 2015-16, posted 01/21/15 Case Western Reserve University seeks candidates for a full-time lecturer position in SAGES (the Seminar Approach to General Education and Sch...
Post Doctoral Fellow, City of Hope, United States, 20 days ago
Requisition ID: 4467 Job Title: Postdoctoral Fellow Position Summary and Key Responsibilities: A postdoctoral fellow position is available at the City of Hope’s Beckman Research Institute to join...
Research Nurse (Crusar), A*STAR, Singapore, 8 days ago
The Institute of Medical Biology (IMB) is one of the Biomedical Sciences Institutes of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). It was formed in 2007, with a mission to study mech...
Postdoctoral Fellow Diabetes And Metabolic Diseases, City of Hope, United States, 21 days ago
Requisition ID: 4487 Job Title: Postdoctoral Fellow - Division of Development & Translational Diabetes and Endocrine Research Position Summary and Key Responsibilities: A Postdoctoral Fellowship ...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
Apply now Job no:496842 Area:Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: Herston, Brisbane UQ...