- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Clinical Senior Research Fellow, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Closing date : 13/07/2015 Reference : M&HS-06614 Faculty / Organisational unit : Medical & Human Sciences School / Directorate : Institute of Cancer Sciences Division : - Employment type : Fixed T...
Research Fellow (Blood Diseases), Monash University, Australia, 14 days ago
Job No. 535373 Faculty / Portfolio: Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences Central Clinical School Australian Centre for Blood Diseases (ACBD) Location: Alfred Campus Employment Type: ...
Postdoctoral Fellowship In Cancer Cell Biology And Pharmacogenomics, Bric, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 18 days ago
PhD in molecular biology or stem cell biology, haematopoiesis, leukaemia/ myeloproliferative neoplasms or other cancers. Expertise in molecular biology techniques, mouse models, bioinformatics, ti...
Postdoctoral Fellowship In Cancer Cell Biology And Pharmacogenomics, Bric, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 16 days ago
Job posted by University of Copenhagen (16/06/2015 14.29) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for...
Post Doctoral Fellow, City of Hope, United States, 23 days ago
Job Title: Postdoctoral Fellow Position Summary and Key Responsibilities: The Beckman Research Institute of City of Hope is looking for a talented Postdoctoral Fellow. A Postdoctoral fellow (also...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 23 days ago
Apply now Job no:497455 Area:Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship, Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Herston, Brisbane UQ...