- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Academic Affairs/Research Institute, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, United States, 16 days ago
Summary of Essential Job Duties: Working independently but in close cooperation and in consultation with Dr. Chugh, Associate Director, Heart Institute, the Postdoctoral Researcher will develop, a...
Fellowship Coordinator, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 22 days ago
Req Number44566BR Job TitleFellowship Coordinator Job Code and Payroll Title7234 ANALYST I Location550 16th St. - Mission Hall - Mission Bay Department NameSurgery, Pediatric Surgery Work DaysMond...
Research Nurse, Johns Hopkins University, United States, 29 days ago
General Description The Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology is seeking a Research Nurse to coordinate day to day tasks related to designing, implementing and/or completing clinical rese...
Procedural Nurse Ep Lab Position, University of Utah Health Care, United States, 8 days ago
As a patient-focused organization, the University of Utah Health Care exists to enhance the health and well-being of people through patient care, research and education. Success in this mission re...
Post Doctoral Fellow, Emory University, United States, 29 days ago
Job Title Post Doctoral Fellow Job Requisition ID 60731BR Operating Unit/Division Yerkes National Primate Resear Department 821000:YRK: Emory Vaccine Center Full/Part Time Full-Time Regular/T...
Research Fellow, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Job Purpose To develop an independent research program as lead scientist in the field of computational research into microbial eukaryotic pathogen. The post is funded for 5 years. Postholder must...