- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 2 days ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Date posted: 20...
Postdoctoral Scientist – Leukaemia Biology With Dr Tim Somervaille, Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Postdoctoral Scientist – Leukaemia Biology with Dr Tim Somervaille Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and...
Postdoctoral Fellow, Posted 10/30/14, Case Western Reserve University, United States, 2 days ago
Postdoctoral Fellow, posted 10/30/14 Postdoctoral Fellow - Heart and Vascular Research Center at The MetroHealth System, Case Western Reserve University Job Description and Responsibilities Full-t...
Post Doctoral Fellowship In Energy Balance, Diet And Cancer, University of Washington, United States, 11 days ago
Fellow Position Announcement The Kaiser Permanente Northern California Division of Research (DOR) invites applications for a full-time, limited term Postdoctoral Fellow to join an active research ...
Doctoral Research Fellow In Clinical Psychology, University of Reading, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
We seek to appoint a Clinical Research Fellow to join an NIHR funded project that aims to improve access and effectiveness of childhood anxiety disorders. The post is aimed at a clinical psycholog...
Postdoctoral Research Fellows In Clinical Psychology, University of Reading, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
We seek to appoint two Postdoctoral Clinical Research Fellows to join an NIHR funded project that aims to improve access and effectiveness of childhood anxiety disorders. The posts are aimed at qu...