- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Research Assistant In Imaging/Microscopy Of Cell Biology, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
We are seeking to recruit a talented Postdoctoral Research Assistant to join Dr Gillian Farnie and Professor Udo Oppermann in NDORMS/SGC, based at the Botnar Research Centre, Oxford; you will work...
Postdoctoral Fellowship, Australian National University, Australia, 21 days ago
Postdoctoral Fellowship Apply now Job no: 514752 Work type: Continuing (Contingent Funded) Location: Canberra / ACT Categories: Academic Classification: Level A Work type: Fixed term and externall...
Research Fellow (78793 116) , University of Warwick, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
Vacancy Type/Job category Research Only Department School of Engineering Salary £29,301 - £38,183 pa Location University of Warwick, Coventry Vacancy Overview Fixed Term Contract until 31 December...
Research Histotechnologist 3, Stanford University, United States, 8 days ago
Research Histotechnologist 3 - 73298 Description The Department of Comparative Medicine at Stanford University is seeking a Life Science Research Professional 3 (Research Histotechnologist) to joi...
Research Fellow (En Cy Tof Lab) / S Ig N, A*STAR, Singapore, 14 days ago
The Singapore Immunology Network (SIgN), a research institute under the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)’s Biomedical Research Council was launched on 10 February 2006 with the...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Paediatric Neurology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 3 days ago
The Department is organized in 10 divisions: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Surgery, Neuropediatrics, Pediatric Oncology, Neonatology, Reproductive Endoc...