- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Fellow In Mass Spectrometry Metabolomics 55220 , University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
• First degree in area of specialism and a higher degree relevant to research area: PhD (awarded) in metabolomics, mass spectrometry or (bio)analytical chemistry. • Have worked in an industrial or...
Staff Research Assoc Ii, University of California, United States, 14 days ago
Requisition Number: 03018156 Recruitment Open To: UCD/UCDHS Employees and General Public Final Filing Date 01-18-2017 Closing Date: Position: STAFF RESEARCH ASSOC II Payroll Title STAFF RESEARCH A...
Agnew Nat Sec Postdoctoral Fellow, Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States, 7 days ago
Job Title Agnew Nat Sec Postdoctoral Fellow Location Los Alamos, NM, US Organization Name ADX Weapons Physics Directorate Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) addresses national security needs th...
Electrochemistry Postdoc, Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States, 9 days ago
Job Title Electrochemistry Postdoc Location Los Alamos, NM, US Organization Name MPA-11/Materials Chemistry What You Will Do The Materials Synthesis and Integrated Devices Group (MPA-11) is seekin...
Research Assistant / Associate Blf Post Doctoral Researcher, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 27 days ago
Job Purpose The position is to provide highly developed and specialised research support on a project to investigate the therapeutic potential of targeting ERBB in Adenocarcinoma of the lung. The ...
Department Of Surgery – Advanced Aortic Fellowship/Associate, Emory University, United States, 28 days ago
739020:SOM: Surgery: Thoracic 67913BR Job Description The goal of the fellowship is to provide specialized training in aortic and complex/high-risk adult cardiac surgery beyond cardiothoracic surg...