- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Sr Research Fellow/Director, Inst For Community Inclusion, University of Massachusetts Boston, United States, 15 days ago
Job Description: The Senior Research Fellow/Director of the Institute for Community Inclusion (ICI) within the School for Global Inclusion and Social Development (SGISD) is responsible for providi...
Senior Research Fellow/Director, Institute For Community Inclusion, New England HERC, United States, 7 days ago
Requirements: Terminal degree in a disability or executive leadership related field and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in an academic and/or executive leadership and managerial role in ...
Research Fellow, Centre For Cancer Research And Cell Biology, Queen's University Belfast, United Kingdom, 23 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (05/08/2016 01.16) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Oglesby Leukaemia Research Fellow , University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Closing date : 08/09/2016 Reference : BM&H-08686 Faculty / Organisational unit : Biology, Medicine & Health School / Directorate : School of Medical Sciences Division : Molecular & Clinical Cancer...
Research Fellow: Public Engagement (78389 086) , University of Warwick, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Vacancy Type/Job category Research Only Department History Salary £28,982-£37,768 Location University of Warwick - Coventry Vacancy Overview You will be employed as Postdoctoral Research Fellow (P...
Research Prog Mgr Ii(P70 Nm), University of Wisconsin-Madison, United States, 5 days ago
This position will be responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing the administrative infrastructure that supports all of the major research and teaching programs of the Division of Car...