- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Fellow 54369 , University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Full Time/Part Time Full Time Duration of Post 36 months in the first instance Post is open to: External and internal candidates Grade 7 Salary Starting salary is normally in the range £28,695 to ...
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 29 days ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Date posted: 20...
Postdoctoral Fellow Cancer Biology, City of Hope, United States, 2 days ago
Requisition ID: Job Title: Postdoctoral Fellow - Cancer Biology Position Summary and Key Responsibilities A Postdoctoral Fellowship opportunity is available at City of Hope Beckman Research Instit...
Post Doctoral Research Scientist, Anthony Nolan, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More European Research Council. More *£35,00...
Post Doctoral Associate, Som, University of Miami, United States, 24 days ago
The University of Miami Miller School of Medicine-UHealth is home to some of the brightest minds in the world. Our Faculty teach students who represent the future of medicine. Our researchers are ...
Center For Health Equity Research Postdoctoral Fellow, UNC-Chapel Hill, United States, 9 days ago
Classification Title: Center for Health Equity Research Postdoctoral Fellow Working Title: Center for Health Equity Research Postdoctoral Fellow Campus: UNC-Chapel Hill Region: Piedmont/Triangle J...