- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
King's College London, Menzies Centre For Australian Studies :Australian Bicentennial Scholarships And Fellowships For Study In The Uk, Flinders University, Australia, 26 days ago
Opening Date: 23-02-2015 Closing Date: 27-04-2015 DESCRIPTION Each year the Australian Bicentennial Scholarships and Fellowships Trust invites applications from Australian postgraduate students or...
Clinical Doctoral Research Fellowship: Feasibility And Potential Benefits Of Exercise For Patients With Advanced Gastrointestinal Cancer (Hs112), The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
Centre for Innovation & Leadership in Health Sciences Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Sunday 12 April 2015 Interview Date: Reference: 529515BN Train to be a future pioneer in cancer resea...
Australian Bicentennial Scholarships And Fellowships, University of Sydney, Australia, 25 days ago
Funding Body: Kings College London Title: Australian Bicentennial Scholarships and Fellowships Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Overseas D...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
View All Vacancies Location: Leeds - St James University Hospital Faculty/Service: Faculty of Medicine & Health School/Institute: Leeds Institute of Cancer & Pathology (LICAP) Section: Experim...
Clinical Doctoral Research Fellowship: Validation Of Lung Cancer Risk Indicators And Development Of A Triage System For Chest Clinic Referrals Suspicious For Lung Cancer (Hs113), The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
Centre for Innovation & Leadership in Health Sciences Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Sunday 12 April 2015 Interview Date: Reference: 529615BN Train to be a future pioneer in cancer and r...
Clinical Doctoral Research Fellowship: Living With Pseudomyxoma (Hs107), The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
Centre for Innovation & Leadership in Health Sciences Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Sunday 12 April 2015 Interview Date: Reference: 529115BN Train to be a future pioneer in cancer resea...