- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 15 days ago
Apply now Job no:497812 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia The University of Qu...
Post Doctoral Research Fellow, University of Dublin, Trinity College, Ireland, 11 days ago
Job posted by Irish Universities Association (18/08/2015 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Co...
Postdoctoral Fellow Experimental Therapeutics Diamond Laboratory, City of Hope, United States, 9 days ago
Job Title: Postdoctoral Fellow - Experimental Therapeutics - Diamond Laboratory Position Summary and Key Responsibilities A postdoctoral fellow position is available in the laboratory of Dr. Don D...
Post Doctoral Fellow, City of Hope, United States, 27 days ago
Job Title: Postdoctoral Fellow Position Summary and Key Responsibilities A Postdoctoral Fellowship position is available in the Beckman Research Institute of City of Hope. Minimum Education and Sk...
Research Fellow, Griffith University, Australia, 7 days ago
Reference: 502631 Element: Centre for Musculoskeletal Research Work type: Fixed term (Two years) Overview: The Centre for Musculoskeletal Research (CMR) is a leader within the Australian biomechan...
Mixed Methods Research Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Job Purpose The main purpose of this job is to help conduct a Chief Scientist Office funded feasibility study of a proposed service redesign where blood pressure monitoring is shifted from the sur...