- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Fellow (Transfusion Research Unit) Part Time, Monash University, Australia, 28 days ago
Job No. 536110 Faculty / Portfolio: Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine Location: Al...
Post Doctoral Fellow, City of Hope, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title: Postdoctoral Fellow Position Summary and Key Responsibilities A Postdoctoral Fellowship position is available in the Beckman Research Institute of City of Hope. Minimum Education and Sk...
Marie Curie Fellowship Opportunity Postdoc, St. John of God Foundation for Research and Teaching, Spain, 17 days ago
Job posted by St. John of God Foundation for Research and Teaching (16/07/2015 15.24) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the E...
Research Fellow/Systematic Reviewer, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
Job Purpose To carry out a systematic review on a Chief Scientist Office (CSO) funded project to investigate the ‘Impact Of Tobacco Control Policies On Perinatal And Child Health’. The systematic ...
Autism Research Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Kansas, United States, 23 days ago
Auto req ID 3830BR Posting Title Autism Research Postdoctoral Fellow Position Number New Department Bureau of Child Research No. of Positions 2 Location/Division Lawrence FTE 1.0 Reg/Temp ...
Master's Level Environmental Epidemiology Fellowship, National Institutes of Health, United States, 7 days ago
The National Cancer Institute's (NCI) Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program (EGRP), within the Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences (DCCPS), is seeking applicants for a Cancer R...