- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Fellow In Lymphoma Bioinformatics, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
View All Vacancies Location: Leeds - Main Campus Faculty/Service: Faculty of Biological Sciences School/Institute: School of Molecular & Cellular Biology Category: Research Grade: Grade 7 Sala...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant, Queen Mary University of London/Barts Cancer Institute, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More European Research Council. More Applica...
Postdoctoral Research Scientist, University of Adelaide, Australia, 19 days ago
The School of Medicine (Lvl A) $76,238-$81,836 or (Lvl B) $86,147-$102,302 p.a., depending on experience This fixed-term contract is available immediately for an initial 12 month period. The Unive...
Postdoctoral Fellow Akkina Lab, Colorado State University, United States, 15 days ago
Posting Details Posting Detail Information Working Title Postdoctoral Fellow - Akkina Lab Posting Number 201500132AP Position Type Admin Professional/Research Professional Number of Vacancies 1 Wo...
Postdoctoral Fellow Stem Cell And Leukemia, City of Hope, United States, 2 days ago
Requisition ID: 4994 Job Title: Postdoctoral Fellow - Stem Cell and Leukemia Position Summary and Key Responsibilities A Postdoctoral Fellowship opportunity is available at Beckman Research Insti...
Research Fellow (Data Analyst), University of York, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
Department Health Sciences Based at University of York - Heslington Campus Contract status Fixed term Salary £30,434 - £37,394 a year We are looking for a data analyst to work as part of a multi-d...