- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Junior Research / Travel Fellowships 2017, The Kay Kendall Leukaemia Fund, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Junior Research / Travel Fellowships 2017 Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. Mo...
Postdoctoral Scientist In Leukaemia Therapeutics, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Job posted by Life Science Network gGmbH (18/07/2016 09.45) Postdoctoral Scientist in Leukaemia Therapeutics Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions acti...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 11 days ago
Apply now Job no:499269 Area:Sustainable Minerals Institute Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Other, St Lucia Sustainable Minerals Institute Julius Krut...
Postdoctoral Scientist In Leukaemia Biology, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Job posted by Life Science Network gGmbH (18/07/2016 09.45) Postdoctoral Scientist in Leukaemia Biology Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively ...
Research Fellow (Sebaceous Gland Lab) / Imb, A*STAR, Singapore, 25 days ago
The Institute of Medical Biology (IMB) is one of the Biomedical Sciences Institutes of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). It was formed in 2007, with a mission to study mech...
Research Lab Tech I, University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States, 9 days ago
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under the supervision of the Principal Investigator or designee, the Research Laboratory Technician I, performs a variety of specimen preparatory techniques, dry lab d...