- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 11 days ago
The School of Biomedical Sciences The School of Biomedical Sciences is a distinguished centre for teaching and research in the academic disciplines of Anatomy, Developmental Biology, Physiology, P...
Professional Research Asst, University of Colorado, United States, about 17 hours ago
Professional Research Asst - 10605 Research Faculty Description Job Description: We seek a Lab Manager to join an active research group that is dedicated to improving mental health and promoting ...
Research Fellow 57464 , University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, about 7 hours ago
Full Time/Part Time Full Time Post is open to: External and internal candidates Salary Full time starting salary is normally in the range £29,301 to £38,183. With potential progression once in pos...
Post Doctoral Fellow, Emory University, United States, about 5 hours ago
733530:SOM: Neurology: Cog Neurobehav 73793BR Job Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Helps design and conduct research within a specified field while receiving advanced training from a designated Princi...
Research Scholar (Open Rank), Columbia University, United States, about 6 hours ago
Requisition Number: 0007974 Field(s) of Specialization: Community Based Design Position Title: Research Scholar (open-rank) Department: 5010- ARH Instruction Department Number: 5061 Location: Morn...
Materials Synthesis And Integrated Devices Postdoc, Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States, 18 days ago
Job Title Materials Synthesis and Integrated Devices Postdoc Location Los Alamos, NM, US Organization Name MPA-11/Materials Synthesis and Integrated Devices Come join the best and brightest minds ...