- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Assistant (2 Posts), University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Job Purpose The post-holder will contribute to the evaluation of projects funded by Scottish Government as part of the Primary Care Transformation Fund. The projects are based in NHS Ayrshire and ...
Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Kansas, United States, 17 days ago
Auto req ID 9106BR Posting Title Postdoctoral Researcher Position Number 01201518 Department Civil/Environ/Arch Engineering No. of Positions 1 Location/Division Lawrence FTE 1.0 Reg/Temp R...
Residency/Fellowship Program Coordinator Ii, University of Texas Health Science Center, United States, about 5 hours ago
Application Types Accepted Application Requisition Number 172027 Job Category Administrative Job Title Residency/Fellowship Program Coordinator II Status Full-Time # Hours Per Week 40 Shift/Work S...
Clinical Research Fellow, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
The purpose of this post is to conduct Neuroimaging Clinical Research for the iMarkHD study, which is a highly prestigious research programme in Huntington’s disease funded by the CHDI Foundation ...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 7 days ago
Apply now Job no:500772 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia As part of a recently funded r...
Research Fellow, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Job Purpose This Research Fellow post is within the Complexity in Health Improvement Programme within the MRC/CSO Social and Public Health Sciences Unit , University of Glasgow. This programme ai...