- Leukaemia Foundation Scholarships - Honours, PhD and Postdoctoral
The Leukaemia Foundation's 'Vision to Cure' is actively realised in our National Research Program (NRP). The NRP seeks to foster innovative research into the causes, diagnosis and treatment of blood cancers like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders. The program includes grants-in-aid to provide seed funding for novel research projects, whilst our fellowships and scholarships program aims to encourage talented young scientists, medical graduates and researchers to pursue a career in basic, applied or translational research to find cures and better ways to care for patients and families living with haematological malignancies.
We will consider funding applications in all fields of research which will improve outcomes for people with blood cancers and related disorders.
- Clinical Trial Grant
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships (Clinical)
- New Investigators Grant (WA)
- Honours Year Scholarship (WA)
- Career Establishment Grant (NSW/ACT)
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- See Conditions.
- Click on Further information links for eligibility and closing dates.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Nurse Or Sr. Research Nurse (March Of Dimes) (Prefer Six Sigma), University of Texas Health Science Center, United States, about 2 hours ago
Application Types Accepted Application Requisition Number 171082 Job Category Research Job Title Research Nurse or Sr. Research Nurse (March of Dimes) (Prefer SIX SIGMA) Status Full-Time # Hours P...
Clinical Research Fellow In Surgery (3 Posts), University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
Job Purpose The Clinical Research Fellow will undertake agreed research and educational activities to develop new techniques to improve patient care. Main Duties and Responsibilities Clinical Duti...
Research Nurse/Sr. Research Nurse, University of Texas Health Science Center, United States, about 2 hours ago
Application Types Accepted Application Requisition Number 171632 Job Category Nursing Job Title Research Nurse/Sr. Research Nurse Status Full-Time # Hours Per Week 40 Shift/Work Schedule M-F, Poss...
Pps 0091 17 Research Fellow In Antimicrobial Resistance, University of London, United Kingdom, about 17 hours ago
View All Categories View "Academic" Category Pathobiology and Population Sciences Location: Nr. Potters Bar, Hertfordshire Salary: £32,929 to £42,246 Per annum, inclusive of London Weighting Clo...
Diabetes Research, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 2 hours ago
Position Description: A postdoctoral position in the Diabetes Section under Josephine M. Egan, M.D., Chief and Clinical Director, is available at the National Institute on Aging (NIA) of the Natio...
Post Doctoral Fellow, University of Kansas, United States, 11 days ago
Auto req ID 8439BR Posting Title Post-Doctoral Fellow Position Number 01200994 Department Center for Teaching Excellence No. of Positions 1 Location/Division Lawrence FTE 1.0 Reg/Temp Regu...