Law Mobility Equity Bursary, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria
The Monash Law School gratefully acknowledges the generosity of Blake Dawson in supporting Equity Bursaries for students wishing to participate in the Prato Program.Eligibility
To be eligible, you must be:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, and
- enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Law at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- participating in a student mobility program* in the Faculty of Law, and
- from one or more of Monash University’s defined equity or personal disadvantage groups.
* Includes the Prato and Malaysia programs and student internships.Selection criteria
Awarded to eligible students on the basis of need. Preference will be given to students experiencing financial disadvantage.Value and number available
$500 – $2000 one-off payment, depending on need, nature and location of the program, and available funds. The number available is variable depending on funding.Deferability
This bursary cannot be deferred.
View or Apply