- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
The Goda Foundation Ph D Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia, 4 days ago
About the research The Goda Foundation PhD Scholarship will provide vital support in helping to progress research into a clinical setting; a crucial aspect in ensuring that medical research impac...
Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships, RMIT University, Australia, 7 days ago
Scholarships will be provided for 16-24 year old LGBTIQ* students who desire to undertake full-time education at a public or private secondary school (final year) or public institution of higher e...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Economic Evaluation Of Chronic Pain Interventions, University of Sydney, Australia, 21 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Economic Evaluation of Chronic Pain Interventions Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences ...
Greenwood Tomkys Fund Midwifery Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 5 days ago
In 2016, USQ will offer one Greenwood - Tomkys Fund Midwifery Scholarship. The Greenwood-Tomkys Fund has been established through the Estate of the late Betty Greenwood and in conjunction with her...
Ph D Scholarship – Ironsands Processing, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 8 days ago
Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award A fully-funded PhD scholarship is available to study the high-temperature processing of New Zeal...
Adele And Gildo Pegoraro Award Ugca1421, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above, Honours year students Opens 01/09/2015 Closing Date 28/02/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $2,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 ye...