- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
Pain Flare Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 14 days ago
Apply now Job no:498979 Area:Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia T...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 20 days ago
Apply now Job no:499003 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Christopher Chen Ph D Scholarship In Reproductive Medicine, The University of Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
Apply now Job no:498955 Area:Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Herston In pa...
Two Apai Ph D Research Scholarships For Australian/New Zealand And International Students, University of New South Wales, Australia, 25 days ago
University of New South WalesSchool of Civil and Environmental EngineeringCentre for Infrastructure Engineering & SafetyandWestern Sydney University Institute for Infrastructure Engineerin...
Commonwealth Scholarships To The United Kingdom, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 11 days ago
Value: Please use "2016 Prospectus" link. Tenure of award: Up to 12 months’ support for study at an eligible UK university as part of a PhD being undertaken in your home country, under the joint s...
Ph D Png Australia Borderland Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 3 days ago
Apply now Job no:499074 Area:Institute for Social Science Research Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane The Institute for Social Science Research...