- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
2015 Afgw Nsw Tempe Mann Travelling Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
Funding Body: Australian Federation of Graduate Women NSW Title: 2015 AFGW NSW Tempe Mann Travelling Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineeri...
Bayswater Football Club Industry Project Ph D Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 9 days ago
Making correct decisions about how and where to pass the ball is crucial to success in sports such as football. The interaction between individual decisions and team patterns is not well understoo...
Mitsui Matsushima Australia Japanese Studies Award Ugca1360, University of New South Wales, Australia, 29 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 01/07/2015 Closing Date 30/09/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $5,000 4 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year ...
Pura Pharm Ph D Scholarship In Integrated Medicine, University of Sydney, Australia, 2 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: PuraPharm PhD Scholarship in Integrated Medicine Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: Sydne...
Tim And Kathryn Hirshman Indonesian Award Ugtr1002, University of New South Wales, Australia, 29 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 01/07/2015 Closing Date 31/08/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2017 Val...
Ngiam Tong Yuen Scholarship Ugce1187, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 month ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 30/06/2015 Closing Date 30/11/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to ...