- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Apply now Job no:500640 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Bris...
Usq Health Economics Ph D Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 16 hours ago
The School of Commerce at the University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Australia is offering two USQ Research Training Program (RTP), Health Economics PhD scholarships to carry out research that w...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 7 days ago
UQ CENTRE FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH (UQCCR) In partnership with the Queensland Government and major US Philanthropic organisation Atlantic Philanthropies, The University of Queensland has developed th...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 16 days ago
Apply now Job no:500496 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The School of ...
Ph D Studentship In Neurodegeneration, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Apply now Job no:500647 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Queens...
Ph D Scholarship In Circuits Neuroscience, The University of Queensland, Australia, 14 days ago
Apply now Job no:500548 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia The School of Biomedical Sciences at The University of Quee...