- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
Ph D Expression Of Interest – Centre For Exercise And Healthy Brain Ageing, The University of Queensland, Australia, 17 days ago
Apply now Job no:500321 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Queensland ...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 13 days ago
Apply now Job no:500296 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane The Faculty of Medicine is a leading provider of medical ed...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 5 hours ago
Apply now Job no:500377 Area:Mater Research Institute-UQ Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane Doctoral Opportunities in Innate Immune Research Ca...
Ph D Scholarship: High Performance Cathode Materials For Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 1 hour ago
This project is expected to make a breakthrough in the development of lithium-rich cathode materials for practical lithium ion batteries. The successful outcomes of this proposal is expect to deve...
Ph D In Motor Neuron Disease (Mnd), The University of Queensland, Australia, about 5 hours ago
Apply now Job no:500379 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Queens...
Ross Milbourne Elite Rower Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 1 hour ago
The Ross Milbourne Elite Rower Scholarship intends to attract talented, aspiring athletes with the desire to pursue State, National and International rowing to enhance their educational opportunit...