- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
Ph D Scholarship In Unemployment, Employment Services And The Importance Of Networks, University of Sydney, Australia, 10 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: PhD Scholarship in Unemployment, Employment Services and the Importance of Networks Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type Postgraduate Researc...
Ibjr Neubauer And Stephens Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 10 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: IBJR Neubauer and Stephens Postgraduate Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: The Institute of Bone and Join...
Ph D Scholarship Investigating The Long Term Predictors Of Neuropsychiatric Symptoms In Older Adults, University of Sydney, Australia, 17 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: PhD Scholarship Investigating the Long-term Predictors of Neuropsychiatric symptoms in Older Adults Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Rese...
Ph D Scholarship In The Politics And Ethics Of One Health, University of Sydney, Australia, 10 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: PhD Scholarship in the Politics and Ethics of One Health Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: The Centre f...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Evidence Based Follow Up For Patients With Melanoma, University of Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney and Melanoma Institute Australia Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Evidence Based Follow-up for Patients with Melanoma Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Post...
Postgraduate Scholarship In The Nanophotonics And Plasmonics Advancement Lab, University of Sydney, Australia, 10 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in the Nanophotonics and Plasmonics Advancement Lab Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description...