- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
Ph D Scholarship In Structural Biology, The University of Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
Apply now Job no:498257 Area:Office of Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia The ...
Ph D Scholarship Novel Low Field Nmr Systems, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 27 days ago
Value: See 'Tenure of award' Tenure of award: The PhD position is fully funded (including fees) and will enable the successful applicants to stay in a well established academic. (http://www.victor...
Ph D Candidate For Miniaturized Metabolomics Phenotyping Of Parkinson’s Disease, Leiden University, Netherlands, 5 days ago
The Division of Analytical Biosciences, the Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research (LACDR), vacature 15-398 The Division of Analytical Biosciences at the Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research...
Sue Connor Scholarship Muscular Dystrophy Nsw, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 22 days ago
A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate in a relevant discipline to undertake research studies leading to a PhD. The Sue Connor Scholarship in 2016 is...
Ph D Student, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 3 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (26/11/2015 16.11) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Scholarship In Mineral Processing, The University of Queensland, Australia, 18 days ago
Apply now Job no:498222 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...