- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
The Beth Spence Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 25 days ago
Funding Body: Seashells Foundation Endowment Title: The Beth Spence Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: The Seashells Foundation Endowment is genero...
Endeavour Queen Elizabeth Ii Diamond Jubilee Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
The Endeavour Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship marks the 60th anniversary of the accession of Her Majesty the Queen and will be awarded to a high achieving Australian female student ...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Immunology, University of Sydney, Australia, 2 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Immunology Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A postgraduate scholarship is available for...
Kalyagool Kadadjiny Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 21 days ago
Newmont Boddington Gold Pty Ltd will be funding a new undergraduate scholarship each valued at $8,000 per year for three years of study at ECU. These scholarships are offered to Aboriginal and/or ...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Clean Combustion And Energy Conversion, University of Sydney, Australia, 16 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Clean Combustion and Energy Conversion Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-t...
Westpac Bicentennial Foundation Asian Exchange Scholarship », Australian National University, Australia, 6 days ago
Overview This scholarship was established by the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation as part of Westpac's 200th anniversary celebrations, which will be officially commemorated in 2017. The scholarship...