- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
Postgraduate Scholarship In Genotyping Haematological Malignancies, University of Sydney, Australia, 5 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Genotyping Haematological Malignancies Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time res...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Developing And Assessing The Effectiveness Of Personalised Interventions For Youth With Mood Disorders, University of Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Developing and Assessing the Effectiveness of Personalised Interventions for youth with Mood Disorders Research Areas: Health ...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Thermal Ergonomics And Multiple Sclerosis, University of Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Thermal Ergonomics and Multiple Sclerosis Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research D...
University Of South Australia (Unisa) :Aborigines Advancement League Grants, Flinders University, Australia, 8 days ago
Opening Date: 01-02-2015 Closing Date: 31-03-2015 DESCRIPTION Study Grants are available for Australian Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander students of the University of South Australia and Flin...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Screening And Diagnostic Test In Cancer And Chronic Kidney Disease, University of Sydney, Australia, 25 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Screening and Diagnostic Test in Cancer and Chronic Kidney Disease Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research ...
Cudos Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: CUDOS Postgraduate Scholarship Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgraduate scholarship is avai...