- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
Postgraduate Scholarship In Mr Imaging Techniques, The University of Queensland, Australia, 2 days ago
Centre for Advanced Imaging The Centre for Advanced Imaging (CAI) is a strategic initiative of The University of Queensland (UQ), reflecting the growth in biotechnology, biomedical and materials r...
Ph D Studentship In The Synaptic Basis Of Memory Formation And Loss, The University of Queensland, Australia, 24 days ago
Apply now Job no:499840 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia Queensland Brain...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 1 month ago
Apply now Job no:499772 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):Externally Funded Res Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane The School of Clinical Medicine The School of ...
The Steglick Indigenous Women’s Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 8 days ago
Funding Body: Steglick family Title: The Steglick Indigenous Women’s Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type All Students Description: The Steglick Indigenous Women's Scholar...
Ph D Scholarship In Sport Science: Athlete Development In Australian Swimming, University of Sydney, Australia, 29 days ago
Funding Body: Swimming Australia Title: PhD Scholarship in Sport Science: Athlete Development in Australian Swimming Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-...
Blundstone Scholarships For Agribusiness, University of Tasmania, Australia, 23 days ago
Blundstone Scholarships for Agribusiness The new Associate Degree in Agribusiness is a stepping stone for future leaders and managers. This generous scholarship is offered by Blundstone Australia ...