- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
Indigenous Access Scholarships (Ias), University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 7 days ago
Due to changes in funding guidelines for the Commonwealth Indigenous Scholarships, the scholarships that USQ offers in 2017 will be different from previous years. Applications will open late Janua...
Rh D Scholarship Coolman Study (M Phil Or Ph D), The University of Queensland, Australia, 19 days ago
Apply now Job no:500038 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane Established in 2015, the UQ Child Health Research Centre (U...
Nsw Health Ph D Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 16 days ago
Funding Body: NSW Health Title: NSW Health PhD Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: The NSW Health PhD Scholarships Program provides funding to host ...
Ph D Scholarship In Situ Characterisation Of Li S Battery System, The University of Queensland, Australia, 18 days ago
PhD Scholarship – In-situ characterisation of Li-S battery system The School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering maintains a world class reputation and is at the cutting-edge of engineering educa...
Ph D Scholarships In Biomimetics, The University of Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
Apply now Job no:500111 Area:Aust Institute for Bioengineering & Nanotechnology Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Locatio...
Ph D Studentship Terahertz Spectroscopy/Imaging For Monitoring Realtime Transport In Catalyst Materials (Fixed Term), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
A 4-year, fully funded PhD studentship (EPSRC iCASE award with Johnson Matthey) is available in the Terahertz Applications Group working with Dr Axel Zeitler on Terahertz spectroscopy/imaging for ...