- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
Postgraduate Scholarship On Nicotine Exposure Effects On The Nicotinic Receptors In The Young Brain, University of Sydney, Australia, 14 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship on Nicotine Exposure Effects on the Nicotinic Receptors in the Young Brain Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Rese...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Tactile And Crossmodal Perception, University of Sydney, Australia, 4 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Tactile and Crossmodal Perception Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time p...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Neurophysiology, University of Sydney, Australia, 14 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Neurophysiology Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgraduate scholarship i...
Arccim Uts Ph D Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 27 days ago
Faculty of Health, Australian Research Centre in Complementary and Integrative Medicine (ARCCIM) The Australian Research Centre in Complementary and Integrative Medicine (ARCCIM) at the University...
Ph D Scholarship Opportunity: Developmental Biology And Genetics, Monash University, Australia, 7 days ago
Job No. 534023 Faculty / Portfolio: Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences Central Clinical School Location: AMREP (Alfred Hospital), Monash University Supervisors: Dr. Sebastian Dworkin...
Ph D Top Up Scholarship Supercapacitors, CSIRO, Australia, 3 days ago
An excellent development opportunity Be mentored by leaders in the field Contribute to science with real impact! The Position: The CSIRO Manufacturing Flagship is offering a postgraduate Top-up Sc...