- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
Ph D Scholarship: The Laboratory For Neural Stem Cells In Development And Disease, The University of Queensland, Australia, 7 days ago
The School of Biomedical Sciences The School of Biomedical Sciences at The University of Queensland is an acknowledged leader in biomedical sciences in Australia. Our University is typically place...
Lambert Initiative For Cannabinoid Therapeutics Supplementary Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Lambert Initiative for Cannabinoid Therapeutics Supplementary Scholarships Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Resea...
Ph D In Cancer Survivorship And Telehealth, The University of Queensland, Australia, 3 days ago
Apply now Job no:500881 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Other PhD in Cancer Survivorship and Telehealth Faculty of Medicine ...
Ph D Scholarship In Chemistry (Organic Optoelectronics), The University of Queensland, Australia, 25 days ago
The School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences The School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences at the University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia's leading schools for research and teac...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 8 days ago
The Faculty of Medicine The Faculty of Medicine is a leading provider of medical education and medical research in Queensland, with the country's largest medical program. The four year graduate en...
Ph D Project/Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 21 days ago
Apply now Job no:500841 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...