- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
Expression Of Interest For Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 22 days ago
Apply now Job no:499558 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location:...
Ph D Scholarship: Interactions Between Leukemic Stem Cells And Their Environment, The University of Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
Apply now Job no:499588 Area:UQ Diamantina Institute Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane PhD Scholarship: Interac...
Greenwood Tomkys Fund Honours Scholarship In Oncology, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
In 2017, USQ will offer one Greenwood-Tomkys Fund Honours Scholarship in Oncology . The Greenwood-Tomkys Fund has been established through the Estate of the late Betty Greenwood and in conjunction...
Rowe Scientific Chemistry Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 19 days ago
In 2017, USQ will offer one Rowe Scientific Chemistry Scholarship. Rowe Scientific Pty Ltd has been supplying the scientific community and laboratories with science-focused equipment and services ...
Greenwood Tomkys Fund Scholarship In Paramedicine , University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
In 2017, USQ will offer one Greenwood-Tomkys Fund Scholarship in Paramedicine. The Greenwood-Tomkys Fund has been established through the Estate of the late Betty Greenwood and in conjunction with...
Three Ph D Scholarships Big Data Analyst On National Healthcare Data, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
Quantum Computation and Intelligent Systems (QCIS) is currently seeking three PhD Students throughout Australia for the ARC-Linkage Project with Commonwealth Department of Health as the partner or...