- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
Ph D Scholarship In Cancer Genomics, The University of Queensland, Australia, 26 days ago
Apply now Job no:499221 Area:UQ Diamantina Institute Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane The University ...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 10 days ago
PHD SCHOLARSHIP The School of Civil Engineering at The University of Queensland (Brisbane, Australia) is offering PhD scholarships for motivated students to contribute to research being undertaken...
Stanford Australia Foundation Scholarships 2017, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 24 days ago
Scholarship Overview: The 2017 Stanford Australia Foundation Scholarships each include up to AUD20,000 (for course fees and economy travel) for a NFP executive to attend a Stanford Graduate School...
Howard Bequest Undergraduate Scholarships Ugca1552, University of New South Wales, Australia, 17 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 07/07/2016 Closing Date 30/09/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (minimu...
Mitsui Matsushima Australia Japanese Studies Award Ugca1360, University of New South Wales, Australia, 25 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 29/06/2016 Closing Date 30/09/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 4 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year ...
David Mc Dowell Award Ugce1070, University of New South Wales, Australia, 25 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 29/06/2016 Closing Date 30/09/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $2,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen...