- L T Thean Medical Research Scholarship [F51359]
- The family of the late Mr L. T. Thean, having donated a sum of money to the University of Western Australia for the purpose of establishing a scholarship in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders, a fund is established to award scholarships in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate and encourage students to pursue research in the field of haematology and blood-related disorders at The University of Western Australia.The Scholarship is valued at $50,00 per annum for Medical Graduates, and $33,000 per annum for Science Graduates.Available in the 2014 Main Australian Postgraduate Award Round.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia; and
- currently enrolled or intending to enrol at this University
- To be eligible for consideration, a student must hold a degree from this University or another recognised university, normally of a standard equivalent to at least a second class honours division A from this University.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to undertake full-time research in a field related to haematology or blood related disorders.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
- Opening Soon
Reginald Kitchin Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia, 28 days ago
Overview This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Medicine, Biology & Environment & ANU College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. Field of study Orthopaedics or musculo skeletal cond...
Menzies Scholarships To Harvard, Australian National University, Australia, 28 days ago
Overview Sponsored by The Harvard Club of Australia, The Menzies Foundation and The Australian National University. The Robert Gordon Menzies Scholarships to Harvard are Australia's most prestigio...
James Rice Postgraduate Award, Australian National University, Australia, 28 days ago
Overview This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Medicine, Biology and Environment and the John Curtin School of Medical Research (JCSMR). This scholarship is named in memory of the late...
Flinders University :Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 21 days ago
Opening Date: 09-01-2015 Closing Date: 06-03-2015 DESCRIPTION Generous donations to honour the contribution made by Cheryl Ann Keatley to aged care and continence education, have enabled the estab...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Kidney Disease Among Indigenous Australians, University of Sydney, Australia, 6 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Kidney Disease among Indigenous Australians Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-tim...
The Web Profits Digital Future Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 28 days ago
The Web Profits Digital Future Scholarship is an award offered to students currently enrolled in marketing related tertiary education courses. The scholarship is designed to help students who are ...