Joyce Riley Bursary, University Of Western Australia (Uwa)
- Joyce Riley Bursary
The Australian Federation of University Women (WA) is an apolitical, non-government organisation of women graduates. The AFUW(WA) is actively involved in:
- Supporting the education of women in Western Australia
- Providing bursaries to women undertaking post-graduate studies
- Providing scholarships to women attending St Catherine's College in WA
- Providing funding support for female secondary students attending educational workshops/seminars.
- Supporting a kindergarten in Sri Lanka
- Supporting local community organisations involved in advancing social justice for women
Through our affiliation with the Australian Federation of University Women (AFUW) and the International Federation of University Women (IFUW) we are active in promoting the advancement of women worldwide and their equality of opportunity through initiatives in education, friendship and peace.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- All AFUW (WA) Education Trust scholarships are open to women of any age, provided they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Scholarships are not open to candidates enrolled in honours or higher diploma courses.
- An applicant who is in receipt of an AFUW (WA) bursary or an AFUW (WA) Education Trust scholarship may not apply again.
- The applicant must not be in full-time employment.
- Scholarships will not be awarded for the purchase of computers.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Humanities, Music, Social and Cultural Studies
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
View or Apply
The University of Western Australia -AustraliaThe Australian Federation of University Women (WA) is an apolitical, non-government organisation of women graduates. The AFUW(WA) is actively involved in: Supporting the education of women in Western
Edith Cowan University -AustraliaThe Australian Federation of University Women (WA) is an apolitical, non-government organisation of women graduates. The funds for Graduate Women (WA) bursaries and scholarships come from donations,