- Joyce Riley Bursary
The Australian Federation of University Women (WA) is an apolitical, non-government organisation of women graduates. The AFUW(WA) is actively involved in:
- Supporting the education of women in Western Australia
- Providing bursaries to women undertaking post-graduate studies
- Providing scholarships to women attending St Catherine's College in WA
- Providing funding support for female secondary students attending educational workshops/seminars.
- Supporting a kindergarten in Sri Lanka
- Supporting local community organisations involved in advancing social justice for women
Through our affiliation with the Australian Federation of University Women (AFUW) and the International Federation of University Women (IFUW) we are active in promoting the advancement of women worldwide and their equality of opportunity through initiatives in education, friendship and peace.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- All AFUW (WA) Education Trust scholarships are open to women of any age, provided they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Scholarships are not open to candidates enrolled in honours or higher diploma courses.
- An applicant who is in receipt of an AFUW (WA) bursary or an AFUW (WA) Education Trust scholarship may not apply again.
- The applicant must not be in full-time employment.
- Scholarships will not be awarded for the purchase of computers.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Humanities, Music, Social and Cultural Studies
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Hedi Szasz Scholarship, University of Western Australia, Australia, 7 days ago
About this scholarship Hedi Szasz Scholarship The Hedi Szasz Scholarship Fund provides up to 2 scholarships each year to encourage and assist full-time students to complete a single degree course ...
School Of Law European Summer Law Program Macerata Scholarship, Murdoch University, Australia, 7 days ago
About this scholarship School of Law European Summer Law Program - Macerata Scholarship Murdoch's School of Law offers students in financial hardship the opportunity travel to Italy for the Europe...
Marcus Kitt/ Colliers International Bursary, Massey University, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Closing dates: 15/10/2015 15/10/2016 15/10/2017 Introduction The bursary was established in 2014, and is financed by Colliers International New Zealand Limited. The initial term of the bursary...
Focus Professional Group Bursary, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 7 days ago
About this scholarship Focus Professional Group Bursary Established in 2005, this bursary is awarded annually to a business student who has achieved a high academic standard during their first yea...
Colin Aiken Plant Breeding Bursary, Massey University, New Zealand, 20 days ago
Closing date: 01/08/2015 The Colin Aiken Plant Breeding Bursary was established in 2015 to promote plant breeding as a career. It was set up in association with South Pacific Seed Sales (NZ) Ltd w...
Tasmania University Scholarship, University of Tasmania, Australia, 7 days ago
About this scholarship Tasmania University Scholarship Up to 50 Tasmania University Scholarships are available to students who have performed very well at school, TAFE or in the initial years of u...