- Joyce Riley Bursary
The Australian Federation of University Women (WA) is an apolitical, non-government organisation of women graduates. The AFUW(WA) is actively involved in:
- Supporting the education of women in Western Australia
- Providing bursaries to women undertaking post-graduate studies
- Providing scholarships to women attending St Catherine's College in WA
- Providing funding support for female secondary students attending educational workshops/seminars.
- Supporting a kindergarten in Sri Lanka
- Supporting local community organisations involved in advancing social justice for women
Through our affiliation with the Australian Federation of University Women (AFUW) and the International Federation of University Women (IFUW) we are active in promoting the advancement of women worldwide and their equality of opportunity through initiatives in education, friendship and peace.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- All AFUW (WA) Education Trust scholarships are open to women of any age, provided they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Scholarships are not open to candidates enrolled in honours or higher diploma courses.
- An applicant who is in receipt of an AFUW (WA) bursary or an AFUW (WA) Education Trust scholarship may not apply again.
- The applicant must not be in full-time employment.
- Scholarships will not be awarded for the purchase of computers.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Humanities, Music, Social and Cultural Studies
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Alliance Of Girls' Schools Australasia Ph D Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 19 days ago
The Alliance of Girls' Schools Australasia is a not for profit organization that supports the distinctive work of single-sex girls' schools in their provision of unique opportunities for girls. Th...
Graduate Women Wellington Second Year Hutt Valley Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 24 days ago
Value: $2000 Tenure of award: The scholarship will be tenable for one year and may be held concurrently with another bursary or scholarship provided the rules for those approve. Closing dates for ...
Australian Federation Of Graduate Women Tempe Mann Travelling Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 19 days ago
The trustees of AFGW-NSW Inc. Education Trust invite applications for the 2015 AFGW-NSW Inc Tempe Mann Annual Scholarship. Conditions of the Award: that the successful candidate agree to acknowled...
Royal Bank Of Canada Women In Finance Scholarship (Honours), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 19 days ago
Royal Bank of Canada Women in Finance Scholarship (Honours) aims to advance the progression of women in finance through rewarding talented female students who are joining the Finance Honours progr...
Ph D Scholarship Graduate Women Wellington, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 23 days ago
Value: See 'Regulations.' Tenure of award: The scholarship will be held for up to three years. Closing dates for applications: 01 July 2016 Applications closed 1 July. Number of awards offered: On...
Usq Shine Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 1 day ago
The USQ Shine Bursary will offer two bursaries to female undergraduate and postgraduate students in any field of study in their final year, or graduating in 2016. Value Each USQ Shine Bursary will...