- Joyce Riley Bursary
The Australian Federation of University Women (WA) is an apolitical, non-government organisation of women graduates. The AFUW(WA) is actively involved in:
- Supporting the education of women in Western Australia
- Providing bursaries to women undertaking post-graduate studies
- Providing scholarships to women attending St Catherine's College in WA
- Providing funding support for female secondary students attending educational workshops/seminars.
- Supporting a kindergarten in Sri Lanka
- Supporting local community organisations involved in advancing social justice for women
Through our affiliation with the Australian Federation of University Women (AFUW) and the International Federation of University Women (IFUW) we are active in promoting the advancement of women worldwide and their equality of opportunity through initiatives in education, friendship and peace.
- Payment type
- Top Up Scholarship
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- All AFUW (WA) Education Trust scholarships are open to women of any age, provided they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Scholarships are not open to candidates enrolled in honours or higher diploma courses.
- An applicant who is in receipt of an AFUW (WA) bursary or an AFUW (WA) Education Trust scholarship may not apply again.
- The applicant must not be in full-time employment.
- Scholarships will not be awarded for the purchase of computers.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Humanities, Music, Social and Cultural Studies
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Dafydd Lewis Scholarship, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, about 3 hours ago
The Dafydd Lewis Trust provides equity and merit-based scholarships to young men who might not have otherwise received a University education due to the limited financial resources of their parent...
Australian Veterans' Children Scholarships, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, 11 days ago
The scholarships are funded by direct donations to AVCAT and from the Australian Government, ex-service organisations, firms and private individuals sponsoring scholarships. Most of our scholarshi...
St Marks College :Studd Bursary, Flinders University, Australia, 29 days ago
Opening Date: 01-08-2014 Closing Date: 28-11-2014 DESCRIPTION The purpose of the bursary is to assist disadvantaged students at any South Australian university who wish to reside at St Mark’s Coll...
Dream Big Scholarship Program, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, about 3 hours ago
As a progressive employer we’d like to see more women in the engineering profession. Each year, to encourage more women to enter the profession, we provide a number of university scholarships. App...
Web Profits Digital Future Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 30 days ago
Web Profits is currently offering the Web Profits Digital Future Scholarship to students currently enrolled in marketing related tertiary education courses. The scholarship is designed to help stu...
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 3 days ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Date posted: 20...