- John and Rosemary Pearman Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship in Honour of Professor Neville Stanley
- The Pearman family have donated a sum of money to establish the John and Rosemary Pearman Endowment Fund to provide a scholarship within the Foundation Professors Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship Programme, in honour of Professor Neville Stanley. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist and enable eligible undergraduate medical students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses to undertake and gain experience in scientific medical research through completion of a Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses at The University of Western Australia; and
- eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 7 days ago
Apply now Job no:498929 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The...
Ph D Scholarship In ‘Get Smart’ Project, The University of Queensland, Australia, 30 days ago
Job No.: 498818 UQ Child Health Research Centre The UQ Child Health Research Centre (UQ-CHRC) is an exciting new research centre in the School of Medicine at The University of Queensland, currentl...
Blundstone Scholarship, University of Tasmania, Australia, 3 days ago
Blundstone Scholarship Blundstone Australia Pty Ltd is a 100% Tasmanian private company founded in 1870 and is owned and operated by the Dickinson family. Blundstone Australia Pty Ltd is pleased t...
Ph D Scholarship In Stillbirth Diagnostic Testing, The University of Queensland, Australia, 23 days ago
Apply now Job no:498871 Area:Mater Research Institute-UQ Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane PhD Opportu...
Proposal And Award Generalist 3, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 1 month ago
Description The Eberly College of Science is seeking a dynamic, hardworking, highly skilled professional for the position of Proposal and Awards Generalist 3. This position will report to the Pre...
The Jamieson Award, The Joan Ritchie Award, The Education Trust Award, University of Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
Funding Body: Australian Federation of Graduate Women – NSW Title: The Jamieson Award, The Joan Ritchie Award, The Education Trust Award Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Scienc...