- John and Rosemary Pearman Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship in Honour of Professor Neville Stanley
- The Pearman family have donated a sum of money to establish the John and Rosemary Pearman Endowment Fund to provide a scholarship within the Foundation Professors Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship Programme, in honour of Professor Neville Stanley. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist and enable eligible undergraduate medical students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses to undertake and gain experience in scientific medical research through completion of a Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses at The University of Western Australia; and
- eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Neville A Whiffen Memorial Award Puce1002, University of New South Wales, Australia, 3 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 10/08/2017 Closing Date See b...
Michael Dorrell Award In Mathematics Ugce1200, University of New South Wales, Australia, 3 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 20/07/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $5,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No residency...
Gcsb Tertiary Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 8 days ago
Value: The value of this award is $10,000 Tenure of award: Which can be spread over three years depending on your study plans. Note, no more than $5,000 will be allocated in any one year. Closing ...
John Flood Memorial Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 23 hours ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: John Flood Memorial Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: The scholarship is awarded for the best propos...
Ph D Scholarship In Drinking Water Treatment Optimisation, University of South Australia, Australia, about 7 hours ago
About this scholarship The Project: The overall aim of this ARC Linkage project is to develop a number of data-driven predictive models, predominantly based on remotely collected sensors data, to ...
Banner Award Ugce1259, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 hour ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 21/07/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $13,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen...