- John and Rosemary Pearman Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship in Honour of Professor Neville Stanley
- The Pearman family have donated a sum of money to establish the John and Rosemary Pearman Endowment Fund to provide a scholarship within the Foundation Professors Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship Programme, in honour of Professor Neville Stanley. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist and enable eligible undergraduate medical students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses to undertake and gain experience in scientific medical research through completion of a Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses at The University of Western Australia; and
- eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Lindsay Robertson Memorial Award Rptr7001, University of New South Wales, Australia, 19 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 11/04/2017 Closing Date 31/05/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No resid...
Ph D Candidate, The University of Queensland, Australia, 19 days ago
The University of Queensland's Institute for Molecular Bioscience is a leading global research institute. IMB was established in 2000 as UQ's first research institute and is the cornerstone of one...
Louise Brown Memorial Award Ugtr1027, University of New South Wales, Australia, 19 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above Opens 11/04/2017 Closing Date 31/05/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $3,500 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citize...
Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Postgraduate Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 3 hours ago
Value: Monthly 143, 0000 yen (an additional monthly stipend of 2,000 or 3,000 yen may be provided). Tenure of award: This scholarship is available to applicants who are born on or after April 2, 1...
Raymond L. Debus Bequest Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Raymond L. Debus Bequest Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: Established in 2017 by a bequest...
Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 20 days ago
Apply now Job no:500394 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia The University of Qu...