- John and Rosemary Pearman Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship in Honour of Professor Neville Stanley
- The Pearman family have donated a sum of money to establish the John and Rosemary Pearman Endowment Fund to provide a scholarship within the Foundation Professors Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship Programme, in honour of Professor Neville Stanley. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist and enable eligible undergraduate medical students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses to undertake and gain experience in scientific medical research through completion of a Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses at The University of Western Australia; and
- eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Michael Dorrell Award In Mathematics Ugce1200, University of New South Wales, Australia, 29 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 29/07/2016 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No residency...
Phd School Of Medicine, The University of Queensland, Australia, 4 days ago
Apply now Job no:499431 Area:Faculty of Medicine Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Herston The School of Medici...
Ph D Positions Available In Telecommunications Engineering Sydney, Australia, UNSW, Australia, 27 days ago
The UNSW Australia School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications is seeking high quality students to conduct research leading to degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in the area of “Enhan...
Neville A Whiffen Memorial Award Puce1002, University of New South Wales, Australia, 25 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 03/08/2016 Closing Date See b...
Roy And Lois Tirrell Award Ugca1213, University of New South Wales, Australia, 12 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above Opens 12/08/2016 Closing Date 30/11/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $3,500 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 yea...
Ph D Studentship In Computational Modelling Of Single Molecule Dynamics, The University of Queensland, Australia, 21 days ago
Queensland Brain Institute Established in 2003, QBI (http://www.qbi.uq.edu.au) is housed on the St Lucia campus of UQ. It is home to more than 450 staff and students, including 41 group leaders, w...