- John and Rosemary Pearman Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship in Honour of Professor Neville Stanley
- The Pearman family have donated a sum of money to establish the John and Rosemary Pearman Endowment Fund to provide a scholarship within the Foundation Professors Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship Programme, in honour of Professor Neville Stanley. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist and enable eligible undergraduate medical students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses to undertake and gain experience in scientific medical research through completion of a Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses at The University of Western Australia; and
- eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Adele And Gildo Pegoraro Award Ugca1421, University of New South Wales, Australia, 1 day ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above, Honours year students Opens 01/09/2015 Closing Date 28/02/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $2,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 ye...
Joint Scholarships Program For Vietnamese Ph D Students, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 26 days ago
The Ministry of Education and Training, Vietnam (MOET) through its Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) office and Edith Cowan University (ECU), are jointly offering postgraduate re...
American Musical Theatre Academy :American Musical Theatre Academy Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 22 days ago
Opening Date: 10-08-2015 Closing Date: 31-12-2016 DESCRIPTION The American Musical Theatre Academy of London is proud to enjoy its fifth year in London. In 2015 AMTA initiates an American Musical ...
The Goda Foundation Ph D Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia, 5 days ago
About the research The Goda Foundation PhD Scholarship will provide vital support in helping to progress research into a clinical setting; a crucial aspect in ensuring that medical research impac...
School Of Allied Health Sciences & Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ph D Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia, 29 days ago
About the research Griffith Health Group invites applications for enthusiastic PhD candidates to investigate the impact of exercise on cardiac function in patients with pulmonary hypertension. Wi...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Economic Evaluation Of Chronic Pain Interventions, University of Sydney, Australia, 22 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Economic Evaluation of Chronic Pain Interventions Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences ...