- John and Rosemary Pearman Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship in Honour of Professor Neville Stanley
- The Pearman family have donated a sum of money to establish the John and Rosemary Pearman Endowment Fund to provide a scholarship within the Foundation Professors Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship Programme, in honour of Professor Neville Stanley. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist and enable eligible undergraduate medical students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses to undertake and gain experience in scientific medical research through completion of a Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses at The University of Western Australia; and
- eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Louise Brown Memorial Award Ugtr1027, University of New South Wales, Australia, 22 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above Opens 05/09/2016 Closing Date 30/11/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $3,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For One Off Payment Residency A...
Ph D Scholarships, The University of Queensland, Australia, 18 days ago
Apply now Job no:499481 Area:Institute for Social Science Research Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane T...
Ph D Scholarship In The Community Pharmacy – Research Into Policy, University of Sydney, Australia, 4 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: PhD Scholarship in The Community Pharmacy – Research into Policy Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: The Community Pha...
Minority Scholarships, University of California, United States, 13 days ago
Xerox awards about 120 scholarships for underrepresented graduate students in the technical sciences or engineering disciplines. With this program, Xerox supports minority students' academic succe...
Ph D Candidate Opportunity, The University of Queensland, Australia, 22 days ago
Apply now Job no:499473 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The Univer...
Ph D Scholarship In Rheumatology, University of Sydney, Australia, 11 days ago
Funding Body: NHMRC Title: PhD Scholarship in Rheumatology Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably ...