- John and Rosemary Pearman Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship in Honour of Professor Neville Stanley
- The Pearman family have donated a sum of money to establish the John and Rosemary Pearman Endowment Fund to provide a scholarship within the Foundation Professors Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship Programme, in honour of Professor Neville Stanley. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist and enable eligible undergraduate medical students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses to undertake and gain experience in scientific medical research through completion of a Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses at The University of Western Australia; and
- eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
John Prescott Honours Scholarship Ugca1287, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 13 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 03/03/2017 Closing Date 31/03/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citi...
John Holland Merit Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 22 hours ago
The John Holland Merit Scholarship has been established to recognise high achieving UTS students from the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, and the Faculty of Design, Architecture...
Ph D Expression Of Interest – Centre For Exercise And Healthy Brain Ageing, The University of Queensland, Australia, 16 days ago
Apply now Job no:500321 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Queensland ...
Ph D In Motor Neuron Disease (Mnd), The University of Queensland, Australia, 26 minutes ago
Apply now Job no:500379 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Queens...
Aizoon Australia And University Of Sydney Business School Ph D Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 22 hours ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Aizoon Australia and University of Sydney Business School PhD Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgr...
Ph D Scholarship In Optimal Dispatch And Online Control Of Integrated Energy Systems, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 19 hours ago
Apply no later than 15 April 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Centre for Electric Power and Energy (CEE) at the Department of Electri...