- John and Rosemary Pearman Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship in Honour of Professor Neville Stanley
- The Pearman family have donated a sum of money to establish the John and Rosemary Pearman Endowment Fund to provide a scholarship within the Foundation Professors Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship Programme, in honour of Professor Neville Stanley. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist and enable eligible undergraduate medical students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses to undertake and gain experience in scientific medical research through completion of a Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses at The University of Western Australia; and
- eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Howard Bequest Undergraduate Awards Ugca1553, University of New South Wales, Australia, 6 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above Opens 25/07/2016 Closing Date 30/11/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $2,000 up to ...
Michael Dorrell Award In Mathematics Ugce1200, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 13 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 29/07/2016 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No residency...
New Holland Scholarship Australia , Grant Finder, Netherlands, 5 days ago
To celebrate the first recorded European landing on Western Australian soil by the Dutch explorer Dirk Hartog 400 years ago, the Dutch government has initiated and finances the NHS-Australia in c...
Howard Bequest Undergraduate Scholarships Ugca1552, University of New South Wales, Australia, 23 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 07/07/2016 Closing Date 30/09/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (minimu...
Louise Brown Memorial Award Ugtr1027, University of New South Wales, Australia, 3 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above Opens 28/07/2016 Closing Date 31/08/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $3,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For One Off Payment Residency A...
Danielle Sirmai Memorial Scholarship Ugtr1035, University of New South Wales, Australia, 24 days ago
This Award was established in Danielle's honour to promote and foster further study of international arbitration and private international law and develop expertise in these fields in Australia. T...