- John and Rosemary Pearman Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship in Honour of Professor Neville Stanley
- The Pearman family have donated a sum of money to establish the John and Rosemary Pearman Endowment Fund to provide a scholarship within the Foundation Professors Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship Programme, in honour of Professor Neville Stanley. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist and enable eligible undergraduate medical students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses to undertake and gain experience in scientific medical research through completion of a Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree courses at The University of Western Australia; and
- eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Medical Science honours degree.
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Richardson Award In Psychology Ugce1235, University of New South Wales, Australia, 12 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 11/01/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $2,000 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen/Au...
Physical Activity And Health Ph D Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 22 hours ago
The University of Southern Queensland has two PhD scholarships to award for 2017 in the field of Physical Activity & Health. A new research group, led by Professor Stuart Biddle, will be starting ...
Point Foundation Scholarship, University of California, United States, 6 days ago
The Point Foundation awards up to 23 scholarships to US Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) students. The Point Foundation hopes to empower and support LGBTQ students who have be...
Google Lime Scholarship Program, University of California, United States, 6 days ago
Each year, Google and Lime Connect award 13 scholarships to students with disabilities pursuing a degree in computer science or a related technical field. Selected students will also be invited to...
Indigenous Access Scholarships (Ias), University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 7 days ago
Due to changes in funding guidelines for the Commonwealth Indigenous Scholarships, the scholarships that USQ offers in 2017 will be different from previous years. Applications will open late Janua...
Google Sva Scholarship, University of California, United States, 6 days ago
Student Veterans of America (SVA), in association with Google, awards 8 scholarships to student veterans in computer science or other closely related fields. Recipients will be invited to attend G...