- JDSI Consulting Engineers Indigenous Scholarship
- The successful applicant will be awarded a scholarship under the conditions for General Conditions of Scholarship for Coursework Students. The scholarship is to give commencing Indigenous students from remote areas who suffer from financial hardship the opportunity to obtain an undergraduate degree with the intention of studying either Medicine, Law, Science or Engineering. Tenure of the award is up to three years.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- Please see conditions.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Application status
Ph D Students And Post Doc Positions In Nano Robotics And Electromagnetic Fields , Gyeongsang National University, Korea, 23 days ago
PhD students and Post-Doc Positions in Nano Robotics and Electromagnetic fields The research will be focused on designing a magnetic control system to monitor and drive magnetic Nano part...
Flinders University :Fij Miller Indigenous Bursary, Flinders University, Australia, about 9 hours ago
Opening Date: 19-01-2015 Closing Date: 06-03-2015 A generous donation by Ms Fij Miller has enabled the establishment of the Fij Miller Indigenous Bursary. This bursary has been established to enco...
Innovative Horticultural Products Ph D Scholarships (10), University of Tasmania, Australia, 3 days ago
ARC Industrial Transformation Training Centre for Innovative Horticultural Products PhD ScholarshipsUniversity of Tasmania, AustraliaThe Centre has been made possible through $4.1million funding fr...
Postgraduate Coursework Equity Scholarship Pgce1004, University of New South Wales, Australia, 15 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 03/12/2014 Closing Date 03/01/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $13,000 10 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (mi...
Tensile Response Of Eco Ultra High Performance Fiber Reinforced Concretes (Uhpfrc) With Reduced Binder Dosage, Under Long Time Loading, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland, 15 days ago
The Structural Maintenance and Safety Laboratory opens a doctoral student position to contribute to a research project funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation. The field is the tensile resp...
Ph D In Reconstructing Pre Industrial Land Cover Change In Africa, Lausanne, Switzerland, University of Lausanne, Switzerland, 15 days ago
We are looking for a motivated student with a background in palaeo-environmental science to join the ARVE interdisciplinary research team at the University of Lausanne in Switzerland. This is a ful...