- JDSI Consulting Engineers Indigenous Scholarship
- The successful applicant will be awarded a scholarship under the conditions for General Conditions of Scholarship for Coursework Students. The scholarship is to give commencing Indigenous students from remote areas who suffer from financial hardship the opportunity to obtain an undergraduate degree with the intention of studying either Medicine, Law, Science or Engineering. Tenure of the award is up to three years.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- Please see conditions.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Application status
Scholarship Awards Scholarshipowl, , Worldwide, 19 days ago
3 scholarships: - http://scholarshipowl.com/awards/semester - http://scholarshipowl.com/awards/social-participation - http://scholarshipowl.com/awards/achievement EVERYONE IS EL...
Doctor Of Dental Surgery Program For January 2015, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran, 11 days ago
To all interested applicants for Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) program, 2015 - 2016 academic year:It is our pleasure to inform you that TUMS will accept the most qualified and interested applic...
Judith Miller Memorial Honours Award Ugca1296, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 17 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/11/2014 Closing Date 28/02/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $1,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...
St Marks College :Studd Bursary, Flinders University, Australia, 29 days ago
Opening Date: 01-08-2014 Closing Date: 28-11-2014 DESCRIPTION The purpose of the bursary is to assist disadvantaged students at any South Australian university who wish to reside at St Mark’s Coll...
Arc Laureate Fellowship Ph D Scholarships Marine Cyanobacteria, Macquarie University, Australia, 19 days ago
Photosynthetic marine microorganisms are responsible for the production of half of the oxygen in our atmosphere, equal to the contribution of all land-based vegetation. They underpin the entire mar...
Agsm Cohort C Residential Award Pgca1064, University of New South Wales, Australia, 9 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 22/10/2014 Closing Date 30/11/2014 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $2,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...