- JDSI Consulting Engineers Indigenous Scholarship
- The successful applicant will be awarded a scholarship under the conditions for General Conditions of Scholarship for Coursework Students. The scholarship is to give commencing Indigenous students from remote areas who suffer from financial hardship the opportunity to obtain an undergraduate degree with the intention of studying either Medicine, Law, Science or Engineering. Tenure of the award is up to three years.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- Please see conditions.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Application status
Kpmg Indigenous Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
The KPMG Indigenous Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance and the opportunity of a work placement at KPMG , for a commencing or continuing Indigenous student. Please refer to...
Ph D Position In Insect Neuroimaging, University of Trento, Italy, 13 days ago
Within the PhD program of the Center of Mind/Brain sciences (CIMeC) at the University of Trento, Italy our group offers a fellowship within one of the projects on insect neuroimagingFor an ove...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 2 days ago
Apply now Job no:498929 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The...
Victoria Master's [By Thesis] Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 28 days ago
Scholarship detail Victoria Master's [by thesis] Scholarship Value: $15,000 plus domestic tuition fees. Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 01 November 2016 01 November 2017...
Weir House Bursaries, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 28 days ago
Value: The cost of accommodation in a double room at Weir House for the period of Trimester One and Two. Tenure of award: * The bursary is tenable for one year only. * Please note that although th...
The Sir Robert Menzies Memorial Scholarship In Law And The Sir Ninian Stephen Menzies Scholarship In International Law, University of Sydney, Australia, 27 days ago
Funding Body: Menzies Foundation Title: The Sir Robert Menzies Memorial Scholarship in Law and The Sir Ninian Stephen Menzies Scholarship in International Law Research Areas: Humanities & Social S...