- James Memorial Travel Award [F51431]
- Family, friends, colleagues and benefactors have made donations to establish a fund to provide a travel award in the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences as a memorial to the late Associate Professor Sydney James, a highly regarded plant geneticist in the then Botany Department of The University of Western Australia.The purpose of the award is to assist a UWA postgraduate student to pursue and benefit from travel related to research in Australian native plants.Note: The James Memorial Travel Award is awarded biennially commencing in 2009.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- enrolled as a full-time student in a higher degree by research in the School of Plant Biology; and
- undertaking research related to Australian native plants.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Earth and Environment, Plant Biology, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 29 days ago
School of Agriculture and Food Sciences The School of Agriculture and Food Sciences is one of the largest Schools of this type in Australia, comprising research and teaching experts in plant and s...
Postdoctoral Fellow/ Research Fellow, Australian National University, Australia, 12 days ago
Postdoctoral Fellow/ Research Fellow Apply now Job no: 505126 Work type: Fixed Term Location: Canberra / ACT Categories: Academic Classification: Level A Classification: Postdoctoral Fellow Level ...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 20 days ago
Apply now Job no:497536 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):Academic Research Level A4 ($76,864.74 - $82,510.25) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The University of Qu...
Phd Fellowship Within Lipid Transporters, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 8 days ago
The Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen, is offering a PhD scholarship commencing on October 1st 2015, or soon thereafter. Project de...
Biologist Postdoctoral Fellow (Jbei), Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States, 27 days ago
Biologist Postdoctoral Fellow (JBEI)-81172 Organization :PB-Physical Biosciences Description Position Summary: The Biologist Postdoctoral Fellow shall be responsible for developing plants with imp...
Sustainable Agriculture And Soil Health Postdoctoral Fellow, Colorado State University, United States, 26 days ago
Posting Details Posting Detail Information Working Title Sustainable Agriculture and Soil Health Postdoctoral Fellow Posting Number 201500276AP Position Type Admin Professional/Research Profession...