- James Memorial Travel Award [F51431]
- Family, friends, colleagues and benefactors have made donations to establish a fund to provide a travel award in the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences as a memorial to the late Associate Professor Sydney James, a highly regarded plant geneticist in the then Botany Department of The University of Western Australia.The purpose of the award is to assist a UWA postgraduate student to pursue and benefit from travel related to research in Australian native plants.Note: The James Memorial Travel Award is awarded biennially commencing in 2009.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- enrolled as a full-time student in a higher degree by research in the School of Plant Biology; and
- undertaking research related to Australian native plants.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Earth and Environment, Plant Biology, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Research Assistant (Quantitative Genetics & Crop Breeding), University of Dundee, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Reference Number SLSC0204 Job Title Postdoctoral Research Assistant (Quantitative Genetics & Crop Breeding) College/SASS School of Life Sciences School/Directorate Plant Sciences Grade Grade 7 (£3...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant (Molecular Genetics), University of Dundee, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Reference Number SLSC0205 Job Title Postdoctoral Research Assistant (Molecular Genetics) College/SASS School of Life Sciences School/Directorate Plant Sciences Grade Grade 7 (£31,076 - £38,183) Jo...
Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Postdoctoral Fellowships, University of California, United States, 17 days ago
The University of Alberta, in Canada, awards 4 outstanding recent postdoctoral scholars with a fellowship on-campus for 2 years. The University of Alberta (UAlberta) is located in Edmonton, Albert...
Fritz Halbers Fellowship, University of California, United States, 27 days ago
The Leo Baeck Institute (LBI) awards 1 or more fellowships to PhD students who have research projects connected to the culture of German-speaking Jewish people. Supported by the Federal Foreign Of...
Grant Notley Memorial Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of California, United States, 17 days ago
University of Alberta (UAlberta) awards 1 postdoctoral fellow to research at their university for 2 years in politics, history, or Canadian society. The fellow will research in politics, history, ...
Howard Hughes Medical Institute Gilliam Fellowships For Advanced Study, University of California, United States, 17 days ago
Exceptional Research Opportunities Program (EXROP) alumni may apply to Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) for awards toward a biomedical PhD for 3 years. Each fellowship will support students ...