- James Memorial Travel Award [F51431]
- Family, friends, colleagues and benefactors have made donations to establish a fund to provide a travel award in the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences as a memorial to the late Associate Professor Sydney James, a highly regarded plant geneticist in the then Botany Department of The University of Western Australia.The purpose of the award is to assist a UWA postgraduate student to pursue and benefit from travel related to research in Australian native plants.Note: The James Memorial Travel Award is awarded biennially commencing in 2009.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- enrolled as a full-time student in a higher degree by research in the School of Plant Biology; and
- undertaking research related to Australian native plants.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Earth and Environment, Plant Biology, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Asm Robert D. Watkins Graduate Research Fellowship, University of California, United States, 17 days ago
The American Society for Microbiology (ASM) awards up to 7 underrepresented PhD candidates for dissertation research in the microbiological sciences for 3 years. ASM's goal is to increase the numb...
Eere Postdoctoral Research Awards, University of California, United States, 9 days ago
The Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) Postdoctoral Research Awards gives PhD recipients the opportunity to conduct applied research at universities for 2 years. Recipients may also con...
Research Fellow, Queen's University Belfast, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (28/04/2016 13.31) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Postdoctoral Researcher, Royal Collge of Surgeons in Ireland, Ireland, 15 days ago
Job posted by Royal Collge of Surgeons in Ireland (19/04/2016 16.35) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter a...
Research Fellow In Medical Engineering, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
View All Vacancies Location: Leeds - Main Campus Faculty/Service: Faculty of Engineering School/Institute: School of Mechanical Engineering Section: Institute of Functional Surfaces Category: ...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 1 month ago
Apply now Job no:498824 Area:Qld Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia Job No...