- James Memorial Travel Award [F51431]
- Family, friends, colleagues and benefactors have made donations to establish a fund to provide a travel award in the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences as a memorial to the late Associate Professor Sydney James, a highly regarded plant geneticist in the then Botany Department of The University of Western Australia.The purpose of the award is to assist a UWA postgraduate student to pursue and benefit from travel related to research in Australian native plants.Note: The James Memorial Travel Award is awarded biennially commencing in 2009.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- enrolled as a full-time student in a higher degree by research in the School of Plant Biology; and
- undertaking research related to Australian native plants.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Earth and Environment, Plant Biology, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships (Harvard) External, University of New South Wales, Australia, 29 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 03/08/2015 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 2 2016 Value $26,500 3 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citiz...
Postdoc In Non Coding Transcription, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 24 days ago
Postdoc in non-coding transcription Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences Faculty of Science University of Copenhagen Copenhagen Plant Science Centre (CPSC) at the Department of Plant an...
Aus Art Fellowship For Fine Arts, RMIT University, Australia, 12 days ago
The American Friends of the National Gallery of Australia Inc., in conjunction with the American Australian Association, is offering a US$30,000 scholarship for an Australian MA or Graduate studen...
Post Doctoral Fellowship In Agronomy At Esalq/Usp, Departamento de Entomologia e Acarologia ESALQ/USP, Brazil, 26 days ago
Fellowship posted by FAPESP, SAO PAULO RESEARCH FOUNDATION (05/08/2015 03.45) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research...
Post Doctoral Researcher, The Ohio State University, United States, 11 days ago
Position Information For security purposes, this system automatically logs you off when it senses no activity for 60 minutes. Please click either the Next button or you can go to different pages ...
Post Doc Researcher In Crop Plant Genomics With An Emphasis On Fungal Disease Resistance / Ref.Code 70, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna, Austria, 19 days ago
Job posted by University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna (12/08/2015 16.22) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing t...