- James Memorial Travel Award [F51431]
- Family, friends, colleagues and benefactors have made donations to establish a fund to provide a travel award in the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences as a memorial to the late Associate Professor Sydney James, a highly regarded plant geneticist in the then Botany Department of The University of Western Australia.The purpose of the award is to assist a UWA postgraduate student to pursue and benefit from travel related to research in Australian native plants.Note: The James Memorial Travel Award is awarded biennially commencing in 2009.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- enrolled as a full-time student in a higher degree by research in the School of Plant Biology; and
- undertaking research related to Australian native plants.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Earth and Environment, Plant Biology, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Epsrc Doctoral Prize Fellowships 2017 18, University of Bristol, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Are you a recently-graduated or soon-to-graduate PhD student? Have you received EPSRC funding for all or part of your PhD support? Are you enthusiastic to take the first steps to an independent re...
Research Fellow, Australian National University, Australia, 9 days ago
Research Fellow Apply now Job no: 516496 Work type: Fixed Term Location: Canberra / ACT Categories: Academic Classification: Level B Classification: Academic Level B Salary package: $94,287 - $107...
Research Fellow, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
View All Vacancies Gastrointestinal Cancer Research Group Are you an ambitious researcher with a medical degree and a PhD in pathology? Do you have postgraduate training in gastrointestinal pathol...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant (Cystic Fibrosis), University of Leeds, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
View All Vacancies Are you interested in using your skills to find the causes of joint disease in patients with Cystic Fibrosis? Are you an experienced PhD Molecular Biologist with cell culture an...
Research Fellow (80272 057) , University of Warwick, United Kingdom, about 24 hours ago
Vacancy Type/Job category Research Only Department Psychology Salary £29,301-£38,183 per annum Location The University of Warwick - Coventry Vacancy Overview Fixed term for 2 years Please be advis...
Research Co Ordinator (80225 057) , University of Warwick, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Vacancy Type/Job category Research Only Department School of Law Salary £25,298 - £28,453 pa, pro rata. Location University of Warwick, Coventry Vacancy Overview Fixed Term Contract for 5 years. 7...