- James Memorial Travel Award [F51431]
- Family, friends, colleagues and benefactors have made donations to establish a fund to provide a travel award in the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences as a memorial to the late Associate Professor Sydney James, a highly regarded plant geneticist in the then Botany Department of The University of Western Australia.The purpose of the award is to assist a UWA postgraduate student to pursue and benefit from travel related to research in Australian native plants.Note: The James Memorial Travel Award is awarded biennially commencing in 2009.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- enrolled as a full-time student in a higher degree by research in the School of Plant Biology; and
- undertaking research related to Australian native plants.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Earth and Environment, Plant Biology, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 2 days ago
Apply now Job no:500772 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia As part of a recently funded r...
Research Fellow In Vascular Biology, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
View All Vacancies Are you an ambitious researcher looking for your next challenge? Do you have a background in vascular biology and in vivo diabetes studies? Do you want to further your career ...
Senior Research Fellow In Statistics, The University of Queensland, Australia, 8 days ago
Apply now Job no:500741 Area:Qld Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation Salary (FTE):Academic Research Level C1 ($112,874.46 - $130,150.91) Work type:Part Time - Fixed Term Location: Other Q...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Participatory Research With The University’s Institute For Public Policy And Professional Practice (I4 P), Edge Hill University, United Kingdom, about 20 hours ago
View All Vacancies Research Location: Ormskirk Salary: £32,958 to £37,075 per annum, Fixed Term, up to 12 months (linked to external funding) Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: Friday 30 June 2...
Postdoctoral Fellow In Evolutionary Ecology, Australian National University, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Postdoctoral Fellow in Evolutionary Ecology Apply now Job no: 516803 Work type: Fixed Term Location: Canberra / ACT Categories: Academic Classification: Level A Classification: Academic Level A Sa...
Research Fellow National Institute For Health Research Project, Edge Hill University, United Kingdom, about 20 hours ago
View All Vacancies Faculty of Health & Social Care Location: Ormskirk Salary: £29,301 to £32,004 per annum pro rata Fixed Term for 6 years Post Type: Part Time Hours Per Week: 6 Closing Date: ...