- James Memorial Travel Award [F51431]
- Family, friends, colleagues and benefactors have made donations to establish a fund to provide a travel award in the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences as a memorial to the late Associate Professor Sydney James, a highly regarded plant geneticist in the then Botany Department of The University of Western Australia.The purpose of the award is to assist a UWA postgraduate student to pursue and benefit from travel related to research in Australian native plants.Note: The James Memorial Travel Award is awarded biennially commencing in 2009.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- enrolled as a full-time student in a higher degree by research in the School of Plant Biology; and
- undertaking research related to Australian native plants.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Earth and Environment, Plant Biology, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 21 days ago
Apply now Job no:496888 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The School of Agriculture and Food Sciences is par...
Research Scholar: Sugar Demand In Apical Dominance, The University of Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
PhD Scholarship: A Functional-Structural Plant Modelling approach to understanding the role of sugar demand in apical dominance Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation The Queensla...
Aus Art Fellowship For Fine Arts, RMIT University, Australia, 29 days ago
The American Friends of the National Gallery of Australia Inc., in conjunction with the American Australian Association, is offering a US$30,000 scholarship for an Australian MA or Graduate studen...
Judith Clark Memorial Fellowships, Massey University, New Zealand, 10 days ago
Closing date: 01/03/2015 IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS BEGUN WELL IN ADVANCE OF THE CLOSING DATE. Once you apply, the University and your named referees are contacted to provide ...
Postdoctoral Fellowship In Cognitive Aging, GaTech, United States, 6 days ago
FELLOWSHIP ID: GaTech -Psychology -COGAGING [#5326] FELLOWSHIP Title: POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP IN COGNITIVE AGING FELLOWSHIP Type: Postdoctoral Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States [map ] Su...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Plant Biotechnology, Queensland University of Technology, Australia, 9 days ago
The Centre for Tropical Crops and Biocommodities (CTCB) at Queensland University of Technology brings together a unique mix of international expertise in plant biotechnology, biomass process engin...