- James Memorial Travel Award [F51431]
- Family, friends, colleagues and benefactors have made donations to establish a fund to provide a travel award in the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences as a memorial to the late Associate Professor Sydney James, a highly regarded plant geneticist in the then Botany Department of The University of Western Australia.The purpose of the award is to assist a UWA postgraduate student to pursue and benefit from travel related to research in Australian native plants.Note: The James Memorial Travel Award is awarded biennially commencing in 2009.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- enrolled as a full-time student in a higher degree by research in the School of Plant Biology; and
- undertaking research related to Australian native plants.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Earth and Environment, Plant Biology, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Australia Germany Joint Research Cooperation Scheme, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 1 day ago
The Australia-Germany Joint Research Co-operation Scheme is a joint initiative of Universities Australia and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), Germany's national agency for the support...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 10 days ago
PhD Scholarship: Transforming Avocado Productivity Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation The Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation (QAAFI) is a unique research ...
Research Fellow In Multiscale Modelling And Computation Of Plant Soil Interaction, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Bioengineering Research Group Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £35,256 Full Time- Fixed Term for 3 Years Closing Date: Thursday 30 April 2015 Interview Date: Thursday 18 June 2015 Reference: 546...
Research Fellow In Multiscale X Ray Ct Scanning, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Bioengineering Research Group Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £35,256 Full Time - Fixed Term For 2 Years Closing Date: Thursday 30 April 2015 Interview Date: Thursday 18 June 2015 Reference: 54...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 4 days ago
School Of Agriculture and Food Sciences The School of Agriculture and Food Sciences is one of the largest agricultural schools in Australia, comprising research and teaching experts in agribusines...
Burpee Post Doctoral Fellow In Botany, Bucknell University, United States, 4 days ago
Required Applicant Documents Job Title Burpee Post-Doctoral Fellow in Botany Requisition Number 07612 Job Summary A postdoctoral position is available in the laboratory of Dr. Chris Martine in the...