- James Memorial Travel Award [F51431]
- Family, friends, colleagues and benefactors have made donations to establish a fund to provide a travel award in the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences as a memorial to the late Associate Professor Sydney James, a highly regarded plant geneticist in the then Botany Department of The University of Western Australia.The purpose of the award is to assist a UWA postgraduate student to pursue and benefit from travel related to research in Australian native plants.Note: The James Memorial Travel Award is awarded biennially commencing in 2009.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- enrolled as a full-time student in a higher degree by research in the School of Plant Biology; and
- undertaking research related to Australian native plants.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Earth and Environment, Plant Biology, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Fellow In Ontologies For Decision Support Systems, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
View All Vacancies Location: Leeds - Main Campus Faculty/Service: Faculty of Engineering School/Institute: School of Computing Section: Institute for Artificial Intelligence and Biological Sys...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 14 days ago
Apply now Job no:499269 Area:Sustainable Minerals Institute Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Other, St Lucia Sustainable Minerals Institute Julius Krut...
Cystic Fibrosis Trust Funded Postdoctoral Research Assistant, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
View All Vacancies Location: Leeds - Main Campus Faculty/Service: Faculty of Medicine & Health School/Institute: Leeds Institute of Rheumatic & Musculoskeletal Medicine (LIRMM) Section: Sectio...
Research Fellow: Research Project: National Propensity To Cycle Tool Phase Ii, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (02/07/2016 03.16) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Diamond Manchester Research Fellow, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Diamond-Manchester Research Fellow in Synchrotron-based X-ray science (based at Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Oxfordshire and at the University’s Oxford Road campus, Manchester) The Unive...
Research Fellow, University of Exeter, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
£33,574 up £41,255 on Grade F, depending on qualifications and experience. Generous holiday allowances, flexible working, pension scheme and relocation package (if applicable). Department of Biosc...