- James Memorial Travel Award [F51431]
- Family, friends, colleagues and benefactors have made donations to establish a fund to provide a travel award in the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences as a memorial to the late Associate Professor Sydney James, a highly regarded plant geneticist in the then Botany Department of The University of Western Australia.The purpose of the award is to assist a UWA postgraduate student to pursue and benefit from travel related to research in Australian native plants.Note: The James Memorial Travel Award is awarded biennially commencing in 2009.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- enrolled as a full-time student in a higher degree by research in the School of Plant Biology; and
- undertaking research related to Australian native plants.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Earth and Environment, Plant Biology, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Holsworth Wildlife Research Endowement, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 3 days ago
Applications open March 1, 2015 The Holsworth Wildlife Research Endowment invites applications for postgraduate student research support. Postgraduate Research in three general areas are especiall...
Research Assist./Tech. I, University of British Columbia, Canada, 3 days ago
Job Posting Job ID: 20274 Location: Kelowna - UBC Okanagan Employment Group: BCGEU UBC-Okanagan Job Category: Research/Technical - BCGEU Classification Title: Research Assist./Tech. I Business Tit...
Research Scholar: Sugar Demand In Apical Dominance, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 1 month ago
PhD Scholarship: A Functional-Structural Plant Modelling approach to understanding the role of sugar demand in apical dominance Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation The Queensla...
Postdoctoral Fellow Association Genetic Analysis Of Flowering Behaviour Of Australian Wheats, CSIRO, Australia, 12 days ago
Work with industry leading scientists Launch your research career at CSIRO – Australian Science, Australia's Future! Targeted postdoctoral training program The position: CSIRO Agriculture Flagship...
Postdoc Position Funded By Slu’s Plant Breeding Platform, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden, 3 days ago
Postdoc position funded by SLU’s Plant Breeding Platform Optimizing Plant Breeding Strategies Using Genome-wide Dense Marker Data Forest Genetics and Plant Physiology Since 1 July 2014 a plant bre...
Postodoctoral Research Fellow (Plant Speciation Genomics), University of New England, Australia, 16 days ago
2 years fixed-term, full-time $75,717 Salary to $81,196 Salary per annum (Level A) Plus up to 17% employer superannuation contribution. Optional salary packaging is available. The University of Ne...