- James Memorial Travel Award [F51431]
- Family, friends, colleagues and benefactors have made donations to establish a fund to provide a travel award in the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences as a memorial to the late Associate Professor Sydney James, a highly regarded plant geneticist in the then Botany Department of The University of Western Australia.The purpose of the award is to assist a UWA postgraduate student to pursue and benefit from travel related to research in Australian native plants.Note: The James Memorial Travel Award is awarded biennially commencing in 2009.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- enrolled as a full-time student in a higher degree by research in the School of Plant Biology; and
- undertaking research related to Australian native plants.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Earth and Environment, Plant Biology, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Summer Applied Biotechnology Research Experience, University of California, United States, 3 days ago
The University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) Institute for Collaborative Biotechnologies (ICB) offers a 10 week summer research internship for masters science and engineering majors from und...
Research Fellow, University of Exeter, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
The Halpin Laboratory - Professor Nicholas J Talbot FRS Full-time position for 24 months The College wishes to recruit a Research Fellow to support the work of Professor Nicholas J Talbot FRS. Thi...
Research Fellow In Mathematical Modelling Of Excitable Dynamics, University of Exeter, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Research Fellow in Mathematical Modelling of Excitable Dynamics The starting salary will be from £33,574 up to £35,609 per annum on Grade F, depending on qualifications and experience. Generous ho...
Research Fellow In Neuroendocrine Modelling And Analysis, University of Exeter, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Research Fellow in Neuroendocrine Modelling and Analysis The starting salary will be from £33,574 up to £35,609 on Grade F, depending on qualifications and experience. Generous holiday allowances,...
Research Fellow In Mathematical Modelling Of Clinical Electrophysiological Data, University of Exeter, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Research Fellow in Mathematical Modelling of Clinical Electrophysiological Data The starting salary will be from £33,574 up to £35,609 on Grade F, depending on qualifications and experience. Gener...
Research Fellow, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
View All Vacancies Location: Leeds - St James University Hospital Faculty/Service: Faculty of Medicine & Health School/Institute: Leeds Institute of Cancer & Pathology (LICAP) Section: Experim...