Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship In Biochemistry [F4719], University Of Western Australia (Uwa)
Listed 2 years ago
Attention: this position might have been expired or removed by the publisher!
- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
View or Apply
The University of Western Australia - AustraliaTitleIvan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry F51325Description Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide
The University of Western Australia - AustraliaThe Rotary Club of Thornlie has established a fund in the memory of Mrs Helen Hosking toprovide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is calledthe Rotary Club
The University of Western Australia - AustraliaFurther information Conditions How to apply Contact TitleBiomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences Summer Vacation Scholarship DescriptionThe School of Biomedical and Chemical Sciences invites applications