- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Studies In Cell Biology (Scholarship), Karolinska Institute, Sweden, 2 days ago
Postdoctoral studies in Cell Biology (scholarship) Karolinska Institutet, Institutionen för cell- och molekylärbiologi Karolinska Institutet, Institutionen för cell- och molekylärbiologi (CMB) CMB...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow Rossjohn Laboratory, Monash University, Australia, 13 days ago
Job No. 529724 Faculty / Portfolio: Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences School of Biomedical Sciences Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Location: Clayton campus Employ...
Research Fellowship, Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, Portugal, about 4 hours ago
Job posted by Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência (16/12/2014 16.20) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and C...
One (1) Postdoctoral Researcher Position (Ref. Number.: 3253), BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION, ACADEMY OF ATHENS, Greece, 1 day ago
Job posted by BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION, ACADEMY OF ATHENS (16/12/2014 16.18) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Euro...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant, University of Dundee, United Kingdom, 23 days ago
Reference Number LS0542 Job Title Postdoctoral Research Assistant College/SASS College of Life Sciences School/Directorate Life Sciences Research Grade Grade 7 (£30,434 - £37,394) Job Category Res...
Two (2) Post Doctoral Positions (Ref. Number.: 3236), BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION, ACADEMY OF ATHENS, Greece, 2 days ago
Job posted by BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION, ACADEMY OF ATHENS (15/12/2014 14.25) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the Euro...