- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Researcher: Mechanisms Of Lymphocyte Exocytosis, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 12 days ago
Center for Hematology and Regenerative Medicine We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join the group of Yenan Bryceson as a Postdoctoral Fellow to further elucidate the mol...
Research Fellow, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 11 days ago
Research Fellow - 0034G Description We are seeking a qualified researcher who is interested in the field of cell assay and microbology. This opening is for a project related to high throughput det...
Post Doctoral Fellow In Epigenetics And Immunity, International Clinical Research Center - St. Anne's University Hospital Brno, Czech, 24 days ago
Job posted by St. Anne's University Hospital Brno (12/04/2016 16.34) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter a...
Postdoctoral Fellow At The Department Of Biology, Lunds universitet, Sweden, 20 days ago
Job posted by Lund University via MyNetwork (16/04/2016 03.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Cod...
Post Doctoral Associate, University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States, 1 day ago
Postdoctoral Research Associate - Gilmore lab A postdoctoral research position is available in the laboratory of Reid Gilmore at the University of Massachusetts Medical School to investigate prote...
Post Doc Biomedical Implant Development Xs Graft, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 23 days ago
The Eindhoven University of Technology has a vacancy for a Post-doc Biomedical Implant Development XS-GRAFT. Position (Post-doctoral) Researcher Departments Department of Biomedical Engineering Re...