- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Post Doct Research Assoc, Biochemistry/Cellular & Molecular Biology, University of Tennessee, United States, 15 days ago
Post-Doct Research Assoc, Biochemistry/Cellular & Molecular Biology - 16000000O1 Description A postdoctoral scientist position is available in the Bembenek Lab at UT Knoxville. Our research group ...
Postdoc Positions In Bioinformatics And Microscopy, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 4 days ago
Our lab (hogberglab.net ) at the Karolinska Institute (ki.se ) in Stockholm is working in the field of bioengineering. We use DNA nanotechnology to develop applications and methods that employ thi...
Postdoctoral Position, Indiana University, United States, 1 day ago
Position Search >> Position Details Department NameOphthalmology Center NameIndiana University School of Medicine Position TitlePostdoctoral position PIDr. Michael Boulton Description A postdoctor...
Post Doctoral Associate, University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States, 23 days ago
Postdoctoral Research Associate - Gilmore lab A postdoctoral research position is available in the laboratory of Reid Gilmore at the University of Massachusetts Medical School to investigate prote...
Hfsp Funded Postdoc Position In The Maurer Lab, Centre for Genomic Regulation, Spain, 25 days ago
Job posted by Centre for Genomic Regulation (02/05/2016 16.46) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Cod...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Immunotherapy, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 4 days ago
Division The Cell and Gene Therapy Group in Department of Medicine Center for Hematology and Regenerative Medicine is announcing the creation of two postdoctoral research positions at Karolinska I...