- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Kansas, United States, 13 days ago
Auto req ID 7313BR Posting Title Postdoctoral Researcher Position Number 00067260 Department Pharmaceutical Chemistry No. of Positions 1 Location/Division Lawrence FTE 1.0 Reg/Temp Regular...
Professional Research Asst, University of Colorado, United States, 20 days ago
Professional Research Asst - 07109 Research Faculty Description An entry level technician position is available in the Hough Lab in the BioFrontiers Institute and Department of Physics starting im...
Postdoc In Adam Proteases And Cancer Cell Invasion In Kveiborg Group At Bric, University Of Copenhagen, BRIC, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 22 days ago
Job posted by BRIC - Biotech Research & Innovation Centre (05/10/2016 09.11) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European C...
Post Doctoral Associate, University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States, 26 days ago
A postdoctoral position is available in the Miller laboratory to investigate and extend the scope of bioluminescence for non-invasive imaging of specific biological processes and disease states in...
Research Fellow, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 23 days ago
ReferenceMED329116Closing DateFriday, 4th November 2016Job TypeResearchDepartmentLife SciencesSalary£28982 to £31656 per annum, depending on skills and experience. Salary progression beyond this s...
Postdoctoral Scholar, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 9 days ago
Description A postdoctoral position is available immediately to study the molecular mechanisms of hepatitis B virus replication and persistence. A Ph.D. degree (or equivalent) with research experi...