- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
The National Commission For Scientific And Technological Research (Conicyt Chile), University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
Type of award Studentship Managing department Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences Value Benefits include full tuition fee payment, a pre-sessional English course prior to the start of the...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 5 days ago
Apply now Job no:497222 Area:Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane T...
Pdms Analytical Scientist Job, Johnson & Johnson, South Africa, 24 days ago
PDMS Analytical Scientist-1500025772W Description The candidate will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) of biochemistry-related assays within JNJ PDMS Shanghai lab and responsible for the developm...
2015 Biology Co Op Job, Merck, United States, 23 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (04/03/2015 00.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Research Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Further Particulars 1. Job Details Job title: Research Fellow Academic Research Level 7 (ACADR7) School/Support Department: School of Biomedical Sciences Unit: Centre for Integrative Physiology Li...
Postdoctoral Position In Developmental Neuroscience, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, United States, 27 days ago
Job posted by Science Careers (28/02/2015 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...