- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Academic Affairs/Research Institute, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, United States, 2 days ago
The Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) Core Facility uses the latest techniques to reprogram, expand and characterize human iPS cells from human skin or blood tissues of healthy subjects and dis...
Postdoc In Situ Transmission Electron Microscopy (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 3 days ago
Postdoc In-Situ Transmission Electron Microscopy (1.0 FTE) Functie We are looking for a qualified postdoc for the recently awarded ERC Consolidator Grant program Nanoscale Chemical Reactions Studi...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 3 days ago
Division The Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics consists of 13 research divisions which are involved in teaching and research within the fields of protein chemistry, redox biochemis...
Scientific Research, California Institute of Technology, United States, 16 days ago
Posting Details Classification Information Classification Scientific Research_BAL-IC-Assistant Exempt/Overtime Eligible Exempt Position Information Posting Number 16365SP Division/Department Biolo...
Postdoctoral Research Scientist (Cancer Immunotherapy), Babraham University, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
We wish to recruit a highly motivated Postdoctoral Research Scientist to work towards development of novel immunostimulatory small molecule therapies that function by activating T cell responses a...
Post Doctoral Associate, University of Maryland, United States, 5 days ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: Post-doctoral Associate position available at the University of Maryland Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Research (IBBR Shady Grove) for a protein ...