- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Studies In Infection And Cancer, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 7 days ago
The Department of Cell and Molecular Biology (CMB) is a department with a strong focus on basic science. CMB conducts research and education in cell biology, molecular biology, developmental biolo...
Post Doctoral Associate, University of Miami, United States, 6 days ago
The postdoc will report directly to the University of Miami (UM) Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) program director. She/he will work with UM HHMI program director and the management team wh...
Research Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Job Purpose To contribute to the development of a programme of research focused on the role of innate immune dysfunction in Cystic Fibrosis (CF). This research will specifically focus on neutrophi...
Phd Fellowship Within Lipid Transporters, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 5 days ago
The Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen, is offering a PhD scholarship commencing on October 1st 2015, or soon thereafter. Project de...
Post Doctoral Research Associate Position T Cell Antigen Recognition Vienna, Medical University of Vienna, Austria, 11 days ago
Job posted by Medical University of Vienna (23/06/2015 09.35) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code...
Research Lab Tech I, University of Southern California, United States, 2 days ago
Requisition ID 1003924 Position ID P01446179 Academic Title Research Lab Tech I Department Zilkha Neurogenetic Institute Location Health Sciences Campus Employment Type Full-Time Percent of time f...