- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Researcher In The Research Group Of Cellular Metabolism, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 27 days ago
1 postdoctoral position are available in the research group of Erik Norberg at the Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Karolinska Institutet. Research Group and Project Description Tumor ce...
Postdoctoral Researcher In The Research Group Of Cellular Degradation Pathways, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 27 days ago
2 postdoctoral positions are available in the research group of Vakifahmetoglu-Norberg at the Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Karolinska Institutet. Research Group The research in the g...
Research Fellow, University of Michigan, United States, 22 days ago
Job Detail RESEARCH FELLOW Responsibilities* A postdoctoral position is available immediately for highly-motivated individuals interested in studying the role of the tumor microenvironment in T-ce...
Research Fellowship, Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, Portugal, 21 days ago
Job posted by Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência (17/09/2015 11.32) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and C...
Postdoctoral Research Assistant, University of Dundee, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Reference Number SLSC0013 Job Title Postdoctoral Research Assistant College/SASS School of Life Sciences School/Directorate Cell and Developmental Biology Grade Grade 7 (£30,434 - £37,394) Job Cat...
3 Granted Postdoc Positions In Cancer Research, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium, 30 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (08/09/2015 16.05) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...