- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Texas System, United States, 1 day ago
Additional Information Purpose Postdoctoral fellow position in the Richburg lab to evaluate the contribution of the innate immune system to testicular toxicity induced by exposure to phthalates. E...
Postdoctoral Fellow Position In Inter And Intra Cellular Communications, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 22 days ago
Background: The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research has been established at the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, to conduct research into basic metabol...
Postdoctoral Research Assistants, University of Dundee, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Reference Number SLSC0169 Job Title Postdoctoral Research Assistants College/SASS School of Life Sciences School/Directorate MRC Protein Phosphorylation and Ubiquitylation Unit Grade Grade 7 (£31,...
Postdoctoral Fellow In Molecular Microbiology With Special Emphasis On The Role Of Flippases And Mon2 In Yeast Protein Quality Control (Per 2016/422), University of Gothenburg, Sweden, 3 days ago
Type of employment: Fixed-term employment, 2 years Extent: 100 % Location: Institute of Biomedicine, Gothenburg First day of employment: As agreed Reference number: PER 2016/422 The Institute of B...
Postdoc ‘Tetraspanins: Novel Membrane Organizers That Regulate Immune Function’ , Radboudumc (university medical center), Netherlands, 18 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (07/09/2016 03.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Visiting Research Specialist Pharmacology (Job Id #70346), University of Illinois, United States, 2 days ago
This position is for research in the area of signal transduction involving cell biology, molecular biology and biochemistry techniques. Current emphasis of the laboratory is on the biology of the ...