- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Post Doc Computational, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, United States, 9 days ago
Required Qualifications: Applicants must hold, or soon expect to hold, a PhD in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Statistical Genomics, Biostatistics, Computer Science or a closely related fi...
Research Fellow (Drug Discovery Researcher), Monash University, Australia, 22 days ago
Job No. 535009 Faculty / Portfolio: Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Drug Discovery Biology Location: Parkville campus Employment Type: Full-time Duration: 12 month fixed-term appoi...
Postdoctoral Studies In Infection And Cancer, Karolinska Institute, Sweden, 22 days ago
Division Two exciting Postdoctoral Research Scientist positions are available in the groups of Professor Maria G. Masucci and Associate Professor Teresa Frisan at the Department of Cell and Molecu...
Postdoctoral Scholar Department Of Genetics And Genome Sciences, Posted 05/05/15, Case Western Reserve University, United States, 24 days ago
Postdoctoral Scholar - Department of Genetics and Genome Sciences, posted 05/05/15 Multiple bioinformatician positions at any level (scientist, postdoc, graduate/undergraduate students) are availa...
Assistant Research Fellow In Biochemistry, University of Otago, New Zealand, 17 days ago
Assistant Research Fellow in Biochemistry-1500854 DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY OTAGO SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES Our research is largely concerned with fundamental processes associated with a number ...
Postoctoral Position, Technische Universität München, Germany, about 1 month ago
27.05.2015, Wissenschaftliches Personal Topic: The metabolic phenotype of tumor cells in defined conditions of the microenvironment – in the context of 13C- magnetic resonance spectroscopy Project...