- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Position In Computational Biology Of Gene Regulation, National Institutes of Health, United States, 22 days ago
A postdoctoral position is available in the research group of Dr. Ivan Ovcharenko at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Our current research projects include computational studies of epigene...
Post Doctoral Research Associate (Fixed Term), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
A postdoctoral research associate position is available to work in the laboratory of Dr Tony Jackson based in the University of Cambridge, Department of Biochemistry, Tennis Court Road, Central Ca...
Postdoc Position Cell Biology / Biochemistry Vesicular Trafficking, Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany, 16 days ago
Job posted by Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf (14/01/2015 17.20) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charte...
Postdoctoral Fellow In Comparative Paediatrics And Nutrition, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 1 day ago
The Department of Veterinary Clinical and Animal Sciences, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at University of Copenhagen seek to appoint a Post doc in Comparative Paediatrics and Nutrition to...
Research Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
Job Details Job title: Research Fellow, Academic Research Level 7 (ACADR7) School/Support Department: School of Biomedical Sciences Unit (if applicable): Centre for Integrative Physiology Line man...
Research Fellow, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
ReferenceSCI396014Closing DateWednesday, 25th February 2015Job TypeResearch & TeachingDepartmentPharmacySalary£28695 per annum We are seeking to appoint a Research Fellow to a research project fun...