- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Research Assistant In Cell Biology, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated Postdoctoral Research Assistant to join the research group of Dr Ivan Ahel at the Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxfo...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, A*STAR, Singapore, 2 days ago
The Singapore Immunology Network (SIgN), officially inaugurated on 15 January 2008, is a research consortium under the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)’s Biomedical Research Co...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 28 days ago
Apply now Job no:497222 Area:Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane T...
Post Doc Position Genome Engineering, UMASSMED, United States, 15 days ago
Project Title: Developing artificial nucleases for engineering regulatory networks and gene therapy applications. An NIH-funded postdoctoral position is available for a highly motivated candidate...
Post Doctoral Fellow, University of Kansas Medical Center, United States, 16 days ago
Length of Employment (Regents Unclassified Jobs Only): Subject to the regulations of the State of Kansas, the Board of Regents and the University of Kansas Medical Center. I understand and agree t...
Postdoctoral Scholar, University of Oregon, United States, 10 days ago
Closes: Application review begins May 8, 2015; open until filled. We are seeking a highly motivated postdoctoral researcher to join the Nolen lab full time on a flexible start date. Our interest...