- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral And Ph D Student Position In Immunology, Technische Universität München, Germany, 14 days ago
10.07.2016, Wissenschaftliches Personal 1 Postdoc Position & 1 PhD Position in Immunology Institute for Medical Microbiology, Immunology and Hygiene, Technische Universität München Our group is in...
Postdoctoral Scholar, The University of Iowa, United States, 11 days ago
POSTDOCTORAL SCHOLAR Requisition # 2617 Position Basics Advertising Ends on:Extended Until Position is Filled Advertising Started on:Wednesday, July 13th, 2016 College:Carver College of Medicine D...
Postdoctoral Fellow In Medical Biochemistry And Cell Biology (Per 2016/341), University of Gothenburg, Sweden, 18 days ago
Type of employment: Fixed-term employment, 2 years Extent: 100 % Location: Institute of Biomedicine, Gothenburg First day of employment: As agreed Reference number: PER 2016/341 The Institute of B...
Postdoctoral Position (E13 50%), University of Stuttgart, Germany, 9 days ago
Job posted by University of Stuttgart (13/07/2016 16.41) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for ...
Post Doc In Cancer Biology: “Targeting Replication Stress In Cancer Cells”, University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), Netherlands, 6 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (16/07/2016 00.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Postdoctoral Scholar, The University of Iowa, United States, 12 days ago
POSTDOCTORAL SCHOLAR Requisition # 2614 Position Basics Advertising Ends on:Monday, August 1st, 2016 Advertising Started on:Tuesday, July 12th, 2016 College:Carver College of Medicine Department:P...