- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Post Doc In Phosphoproteomics Of Blood Platelets Activation, Sanquin, Netherlands, 15 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (30/01/2016 03.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Postdoctoral Position In Obesity/Diabetes Research, University of Iowa Diabetes Research Center, United States, about 1 month ago
Job posted by Science Careers (15/01/2016 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Research...
Postdoc Position Quantitative In Vitro In Vivo Extrapolation (1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 26 days ago
Postdoc position Quantitative In Vitro-In Vivo Extrapolation (1,0 FTE) Functie The Toxicology Division of the Institute for Risk Assessment Sciences (IRAS) is looking for a postdoctoral fellow for...
Research Fellow 51628 , University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, 23 days ago
Full Time/Part Time Full Time Duration of Post 36 months Post is open to: External and internal candidates Grade 7 Salary Starting salary is normally in the range £28,982 to £37,768. With potentia...
Postdoc Position U Chicago, The University of Chicago, United States, 16 days ago
Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position to conduct and contribute to research projects focused on examination of the DNA damage response as it relates to the NF-kappaB (NF-KB) pathway...
Postdoc Research Fellowship In Infection Microbiology, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 24 days ago
Apply no later than 4 February 2016 Apply for the job at Center for Biosustainability by completing the following form. Apply online We are searching for a talented postdoctoral researcher to the...