- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Kansas, United States, 2 days ago
Auto req ID 7975BR Posting Title Postdoctoral Researcher Position Number 00061159 Department Pharmaceutical Chemistry No. of Positions 1 Location/Division Lawrence FTE 1.0 Reg/Temp Regular...
Postdoctoral Scientist, George Washington University, United States, about 7 hours ago
I. DEPARTMENT INFORMATION Job Description Summary: The Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (BMM) strives to deliver the highest quality of professional education and training, and co...
2 Post Doc Positions In Molecular Cancer Research In The Sørensen Group At Bric, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 11 hours ago
2 post doc positions are open in Claus Storgaard Sørensen’s group at BRIC, University of Copenhagen. The positions are for highly motivated researchers with a desire to unravel new pathways and fa...
Postdoctoral Research Scientist (Signalling, Protein Kinases And Proteostasis), Babraham University, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
We are seeking a motivated Postdoctoral Research Scientist to join the Cook Group in the Signalling Programme. p62 is a multi-functional signalling scaffold protein that orchestrates cellular resp...
Postdoctoral Studies In Cancer Cell Biology , Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 18 days ago
The Department of Cell and Molecular Biology (CMB) is a department with a strong focus on basic science. CMB conducts research and education in cell biology, molecular biology, developmental biolo...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Signal Transduction In Pancreatic Islet Cells, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 17 days ago
The Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery (MMK) carries out both preclinical and clinical research within numerous fields. Linked to the department are approximately 450 researchers, postgr...