- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Studies In Posttranslational Control Of Asymmetric Cell Division (Scholarship), Karolinska Institute, Sweden, 13 days ago
Postdoctoral studies in posttranslational control of asymmetric cell division (scholarship) Institutionen för biovetenskaper och näringslära bedriver forskning och utbildning inom medicinsk vetens...
Research Fellow In Biological Chemistry, University of Stavanger, Norway, 13 days ago
Job posted by University of Stavanger (13/02/2015 14.11) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for ...
Two Postdoctoral Positions In Developmental Biology And Regenerative Medicine (Scholarship), Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 22 days ago
Two Postdoctoral positions in developmental biology and regenerative medicine (scholarship) The Department of Biosciences and Nutrition performs research and education in areas of medical science ...
Post Doctoral Fellowship In Biomedicine, Centro de Hematologia e Hemoterapia/UNICAMP, Brazil, 14 days ago
Fellowship posted by FAPESP, SAO PAULO RESEARCH FOUNDATION (13/02/2015 03.15) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research...
22 2001 Academic Position Biochemistry, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 11 days ago
22 2001 Academic Position Biochemistry (Ref. ZAP-2015-16) Occupation : Full-time Place : Leuven Apply no later than : September 30, 2015 There is a full-time academic vacancy (tenure track) in the...
Post Doctoral Fellowship In Cell Biology, Hemocentro/UNICAMP, Brazil, 23 days ago
Fellowship posted by FAPESP, SAO PAULO RESEARCH FOUNDATION (04/02/2015 03.00) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research...