- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Research Assistant In Molecular Mechanisms Of T Cell Activation And Differentiation, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 36 minutes ago
Professor Oreste Acuto is seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiast, dynamic and highly motivated scientist with very good knowledge in cellular signalling, T cell activation mechanism and imm...
Post Doctoral Associate, University of Maryland, United States, about 3 hours ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: Postdoctoral Associate: Mechanobiology of cell signaling A post-doctoral research associate position is available in the Cell Dynamics Lab headed by Dr. Arpit...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Scholarship) Epigenetic Regulation Of Hematopoietic Stem Cells, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, about 4 hours ago
Division The Department of Medicine, Huddinge conducts preclinical and clinical research in a variety of areas and undergraduate and graduate education. The department is internationally oriented ...
Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Babraham University, United Kingdom, about 7 hours ago
We are looking for a Postdoctoral Research Scientist to join Wolf Reik’s team within the Epigenetics Programme to undertake a research project to investigate the role of DNA modifications in contr...
Postdoctoral Studies In Cellular Immune Responses In Tuberculosis, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 14 days ago
Description of the research environment The Department of Microbiology, Tumor and cell Biology (MTC) is dedicated to the fight against infections and cancer worldwide and are two of the major goal...
Postdoc Positions In Proteomics, Epigenetics And Cell Signaling, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 11 hours ago
Postdoc positions in Proteomics, Epigenetics and Cell Signaling Two postdoctoral positions are available at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research (CPR – www.cpr.ku.dk), Universit...