- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Post Doctoral Associate, University of Massachusetts Medical School, United States, 18 days ago
A Postdoctoral position is available in the Trivedi lab to study roles of novel chromatin and epigenetic modifications during cardiac development and disease (JBC. 2015 Nov 6;290(45):27067-89, Hum...
Research Fellow (Epithelial Stem Cells) / Imb, A*STAR, Singapore, 16 days ago
The Institute of Medical Biology (IMB) is one of the Biomedical Sciences Institutes of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). It was formed in 2007, with a mission to study mech...
Postdoctoral Research Scientist – Cell Biology, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, about 17 hours ago
We are seeking an exceptional, enthusiastic and motivated Postdoctoral Research Scientist – Cell Biology possessing experience in protein biochemistry, molecular/cellular biology, with the ability...
Research Fellow (En Cy Tof Lab) / S Ig N, A*STAR, Singapore, 18 days ago
The Singapore Immunology Network (SIgN), a research institute under the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)’s Biomedical Research Council was launched on 10 February 2006 with the...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Aging Biology And High Throughput Transcriptomics., Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 9 days ago
Division The Integrated Cardio Metabolic Centre (ICMC) has recently been established as a research collaboration between Karolinska Institutet and the pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca to address...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Hiv T Cell Immunology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 29 days ago
Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology (MTC) at Karolinska Institutet conducts research and teaching in immunology, infection biology, cell biology and cancer. MTC has about 430 active...