- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Research Fellow 57411 , University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
Full Time/Part Time Full Time Post is open to: External and internal candidates Salary Full time starting salary is normally in the range £29,301 to £38,183. With potential progression once in pos...
] Postdoctoral Scholar Single Cell & Microfluidic Systems, , United States, about 13 hours ago
Postdoctoral position on spatially resolved single-cell analysis from tissue (transcriptome and proteome) Applications are invited for an immediate opening at the Systems Biology and Bioengineerin...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Systems Microscopy Of Cancer Cell Migration, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 4 days ago
Systems microscopy of cancer cell migration – an SSF-supported interdisciplinary network project Systems microscopy of cancer cell migration is a five year interdisciplinary network project suppor...
Postdoctoral Fellow, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 11 hours ago
Position Description: HJF is seeking a Postdoctoral fellow to support the Laboratory of Pediatric Infection and Immunity in the Department of Pediatrics at the Uniformed Services University of the...
Postdoctoral Scholar, Pennsylvania State University, United States, about 6 hours ago
Description A postdoctoral scholar position is available in Dr. Shengyu Yang’s lab at The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine to study the role of mitochondrial actin filaments in ca...
Postdoc Positions In Proteomics, Epigenetics And Cell Signaling, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 10 hours ago
Two postdoctoral positions are available at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research (CPR – www.cpr.ku.dk), University of Copenhagen. Salary: ~50,000-54,000€ PA, plus 17.1% in pensi...