- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoc Position – Single Cell Transcriptomics Of The Human Embryonic Kidney, Leiden University, Netherlands, 3 days ago
The Faculty of Science and the Leiden Institute of Physics are looking for applicants for a Postdoc position – single-cell transcriptomics of the human embryonic kidney (1.0 fte) Vacancy number 17...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Hiv T Cell Immunology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 7 days ago
Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology (MTC) at Karolinska Institutet conducts research and teaching in immunology, infection biology, cell biology and cancer. MTC has about 430 active...
Non Neuron Optogenetics Or Cancer Research, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 10 hours ago
Position Description: Postdoctoral Fellow positions (can join anytime between 2017 July to 2018 March) are available in Lee laboratory at Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore, MD). These positions ...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Gut T Cell Regulation, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
We are seeking a Postdoctoral Research Scientist to join Professor Powrie’s Mucosal Immunology Group. You will join a dynamic and successful group studying immune regulation in the intestine and h...
Research Fellow In Vascular Biology, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, about 9 hours ago
View All Vacancies Are you an ambitious researcher looking for your next challenge? Do you have a background in vascular biology and in vivo diabetes studies? Do you want to further your career ...
Postdoctoral Associate, Neurobiology And Fluorescence Imaging, New England HERC, United States, 16 days ago
Job Description POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, NEUROBIOLOGY AND FLUORESCENCE IMAGING, Biological Engineering, a highly motivated and detail-oriented postdoctoral research associate is sought to ...