- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Researcher In Signal Transduction In Pancreatic Islet Cells, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 16 days ago
The Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery (MMK) carries out both preclinical and clinical research within numerous fields. Linked to the department are approximately 450 researchers, postgr...
Postdoc In Bacterial Phosphoproteomics, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 18 days ago
Apply no later than 5 May 2017 Apply for the job at Center for Biosustainability by completing the following form. Apply online TheBacterial Signal Transduction group, headed by Professor Ivan Mi...
Cbs 0099 17 Postdoctoral Research Assistant In Vascular Cell Biology , University of London, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
View All Categories View "Research" Category Comparative Biomedical Sciences Location: Camden, North London Salary: £32,929 to £42,246 Per annum, inclusive of London Weighting Closing Date: Mo...
Postdoctoral Position ‘Artificial Organelles Based On Polymersome Nanoreactors’, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 14 hours ago
Position (Post-doctoral) Researcher Departments Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry Reference number V37.2930 Job description Our ambition is to create hybrid cells and organelles tha...
Research Fellow In Cell Biology/Membrane Traffic (79127 057) , University of Warwick, United Kingdom, about 12 hours ago
Vacancy Type/Job category Research Only Department Warwick Medical School, Biomedical Cell Biology Salary £29,301 - £38,183 Per Annum Location University of Warwick, Coventry Vacancy Overview Fixe...
Postdoctoral Studies In Chromosome Biology: Functional Characterization Of Topoisomerase Regulation During Transcription (Scholarship), Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, about 2 hours ago
The Department of Cell and Molecular Biology (CMB) is a department with a strong focus on basic science. CMB conducts research and education in cell biology, molecular biology, developmental biolo...