- Ivan T. Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry [F4719]
- Colleagues, past students and other friends of the late Professor Ivan T Oliver, established a fund in his memory to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Ivan T Oliver Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.
- The purpose of the scholarship is to enable a student who is studying biochemistry to undertake a research project in an approved research laboratory for a period of six to eight weeks during the summer vacation period. The successful candidate will be required to submit a written report on the research project to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- The scholarship is valued at $1,500, with 75% of the scholarship being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25% paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions:
- Applicants must have completed either Biochemistry of the Cell (BIOC2201) and Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function (BIOC2202), OR a major in Biochemistry prior to commencing the scholarship.
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Molecular Probing Technology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 6 days ago
The spatial distribution of membrane proteins is increasingly thought to regulate receptor signaling, and there is growing recognition that the ability to detect and visualize protein distribution...
Postdoc In Systems Biology, Technische Universität München, Germany, 19 days ago
04.01.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal Joint interdisciplinary project of the Theis lab (Institute of Computational Biology at the Helmholtz Zentrum Munich) and the Zielinski lab (Institute for M...
Postdoctoral Researcher: Regulation Of Human Nk Cell Memory, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 10 days ago
Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medicine, Center for Hematology and Regenerative Medicine We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join the research group of Yenan Bryces...
Sr Research Asst Physiology, University of Tennessee, United States, about 1 month ago
SR Research Asst - Physiology - 16000001PC Description This is grant funded position. The position is open until filled Job Summary/Essential Job Functions : The Sr. Research Assistant provides ...
Biomedical Research Positions (8 Opportunities), National Institutes of Health, United States, 14 days ago
Position Descriptions: Position 1 - Vitiello Lab Post-doctoral Fellowship or Staff Scientist: Redox Biology The project investigates cell- and tissue-specific functions of thioredoxin-1 in the reg...
Professional Research Asst, University of Colorado, United States, 8 days ago
Professional Research Asst - 08119 Research Faculty Description A position for a full-time research scientist or PRA is available immediately in the laboratory of Natalie G. Ahn to investigate mec...