- International Student Exchange Program Subsidy - Outbound Students
- Under the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP), the Australian Government provides funding to UWA to support the participation of outgoing Australian undergraduate exchange students.All eligible students who have applied for the UWA Exchange Program are automatically considered for these subsidies. As the number of available subsidies is limited, applicants are considered based on academic merit, and awards will be allocated by the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships Committee.Please not exchange application deadlines http://www.international.uwa.edu.au/students/exchange/apply
- Payment type
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Overseas Study
- Students must be enrolled at UWA
- Must be approved to participate in the UWA Student Exchange Program (see http://www.international.uwa.edu.au/students/exchange/eligibility for exchange eligibility criteria)
- Only available to Australian citizens and Permanent Residents*
- Eligible countries in 2012 are USA, Sweden, Canada, Hong Kong, Spain and UK (subject to change annually)
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce, Political Science, Conflict Resolution, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mining Engineering, Diabetes, Infant Nutrition, Nanotechnology, Qualitative Methods, Population Ecology, Freshwater Ecology, Exploration Geoscience, Environmental Informatics, Materials science, Any undergraduate major, Professional Engineering, Geoscience, Ore Deposit Geology, Horticulture, Viticulture, Journalism, Engineering, Oceanography, Sustainability, Fisheries Science, Forestry Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position In Human Population Genomics, Uppsala University, Netherlands, 15 days ago
Uppsala University is an international research university focused on the development of science and education. Our most important assets are all the individuals who with their curiosity and their...
Ph D: Caribbean Coastal Ecosystems & Sea Level Changes, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 20 days ago
PhD: Caribbean Coastal Ecosystems & Sea Level Changes Department/faculty: Civil Engineering and Geosciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2083 to...
Ph D: Impacts Of Ocean Eddies, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 29 days ago
PhD: Impacts of Ocean Eddies Department/faculty: Civil Engineering and Geosciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2083 to €2664 per month gross Ci...
Japanese Government :Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, about 1 month ago
Opening Date: 31-10-2014 Closing Date: 01-12-2014 DESCRIPTION The scholarship is offered for two years, which includes six months of preparatory study of the Japanese language starting in April 20...
Ahrc Chase Ph D Studentships In The Arts And Humanities, The Open University, United Kingdom, 27 days ago
AHRC CHASE PhD Studentships The Faculty of Arts is pleased to offer Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) funding through the Consortium for Humanities and the Arts South-East England (CHASE...
Pre A Exam Ph D Candidate Post A Exam Ph D Candidate , Cornell University Graduate School, United States, 7 days ago
You are here Home » Architectural History and Historic Preservation Division (AHHP), Office of the Physical Plant (Smithsonian Institution): Internship Program print share email Facebook Twitter...