- International Student Exchange Program Subsidy - Outbound Students
- Under the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP), the Australian Government provides funding to UWA to support the participation of outgoing Australian undergraduate exchange students.All eligible students who have applied for the UWA Exchange Program are automatically considered for these subsidies. As the number of available subsidies is limited, applicants are considered based on academic merit, and awards will be allocated by the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships Committee.Please not exchange application deadlines http://www.international.uwa.edu.au/students/exchange/apply
- Payment type
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Overseas Study
- Students must be enrolled at UWA
- Must be approved to participate in the UWA Student Exchange Program (see http://www.international.uwa.edu.au/students/exchange/eligibility for exchange eligibility criteria)
- Only available to Australian citizens and Permanent Residents*
- Eligible countries in 2012 are USA, Sweden, Canada, Hong Kong, Spain and UK (subject to change annually)
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce, Political Science, Conflict Resolution, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mining Engineering, Diabetes, Infant Nutrition, Nanotechnology, Qualitative Methods, Population Ecology, Freshwater Ecology, Exploration Geoscience, Environmental Informatics, Materials science, Any undergraduate major, Professional Engineering, Geoscience, Ore Deposit Geology, Horticulture, Viticulture, Journalism, Engineering, Oceanography, Sustainability, Fisheries Science, Forestry Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Uk/Eu Studentship: Magnetic Resonance Imaging Of Multi Phase Flows In Porous Media, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 14 hours ago
(3-year fully-funded PhD studentship with Professor Lynn Gladden, Dr. Andrew Sederman and Dr. Mick Mantle. The studentship is funded by Shell. Project to start 1 October 2017.) Due to funding reg...
Ph D Studentship Optimisation Of The Aqueous Recovery Of Oil From Rapeseed, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 10 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1720Closing DateTuesday, 20th June 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervisors: Dr Etienne Farcot and Prof Jonathan Wattis (Mathematical Sciences) Dr David Gray and Dr,Vincenzo di ...
Ph D Studentship: Scatter Corrected High Energy X Ray Ct For Additively Manufactured Components, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
Engineering Mats & Surface Engineerg Gp Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 07 July 2017 Reference: 847317BX Project Reference: EngSci-MATS-146 Project Theme: Materials & Surface Engi...
Ph D Studentship – Alternative Propellants For Gridded Ion Engines, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
EEE Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Monday 10 April 2017 Reference: 851817FP Alternative Propellants for Gridded Ion Engines PhD Supervisors: Prof Stephen Gabriel, Dr Igor Golosnoy Applic...
Ph D Position In Multi Enzymatic Co2 Conversion, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 23 hours ago
Apply no later than 29 March 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD position within our research efforts on enzymatic conversion of altern...
Ph D Studentship Carbon Capture And Utilisation (Ccu) – Cement And Lime, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 10 hours ago
ReferenceENG1080Closing DateFriday, 9th June 2017DepartmentEnergy & Sustainability Engineering Doctorate postgraduate position in the Energy and Sustainability Division, Faculty of Engineering Pro...