- International Student Exchange Program Subsidy - Outbound Students
- Under the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP), the Australian Government provides funding to UWA to support the participation of outgoing Australian undergraduate exchange students.All eligible students who have applied for the UWA Exchange Program are automatically considered for these subsidies. As the number of available subsidies is limited, applicants are considered based on academic merit, and awards will be allocated by the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships Committee.Please not exchange application deadlines http://www.international.uwa.edu.au/students/exchange/apply
- Payment type
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Overseas Study
- Students must be enrolled at UWA
- Must be approved to participate in the UWA Student Exchange Program (see http://www.international.uwa.edu.au/students/exchange/eligibility for exchange eligibility criteria)
- Only available to Australian citizens and Permanent Residents*
- Eligible countries in 2012 are USA, Sweden, Canada, Hong Kong, Spain and UK (subject to change annually)
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce, Political Science, Conflict Resolution, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mining Engineering, Diabetes, Infant Nutrition, Nanotechnology, Qualitative Methods, Population Ecology, Freshwater Ecology, Exploration Geoscience, Environmental Informatics, Materials science, Any undergraduate major, Professional Engineering, Geoscience, Ore Deposit Geology, Horticulture, Viticulture, Journalism, Engineering, Oceanography, Sustainability, Fisheries Science, Forestry Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Epsrc Icase Ph D Studentship, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 21 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1738Closing DateFriday, 18th August 2017DepartmentPhysics & Astronomy “Dynamic break up of soft glassy materials” Academic Supervisor: Dr Mike Smith Industrial Supervisor: Dr David Sno...
Ph D Scholarship – Characterization Of Modified Starches, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 14 hours ago
Apply now Job no:500607 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Ph D Scholarship In Fish Diseases – Bacteriophages Infecting Fish Pathogenic Flavobacterium Bacteria, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 20 hours ago
Apply no later than 29 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Vet by completing the following form. Apply online A 3-year PhD position within the area bacterial fish diseases, more precisely the resear...
Ph D Studentship: Aeration Of The Upper Ocean By Breaking Waves , University College London, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
UCL Department / Division Civil, Environmental & Geomatic engineering Duration of Studentship 4 Years Stipend £16,553 per annum plus fees Vacancy Information The UCL Department of Civil, Environme...
Ph D Uk/Eu Studentship On Wellbore Strengthening, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 22 hours ago
A fully funded industrial case studentship with BP is available in the Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Department at the University of Cambridge supervised by Dr Alex Routh starting in Octo...
Ph D Scholarships In Cell Factory Development, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 20 hours ago
Apply no later than 31 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Bioengineering by completing the following form. Apply online Three PhD positions are available in the Eukaryotic Molecular Cell Biology Gr...