- International Student Exchange Program Subsidy - Outbound Students
- Under the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP), the Australian Government provides funding to UWA to support the participation of outgoing Australian undergraduate exchange students.All eligible students who have applied for the UWA Exchange Program are automatically considered for these subsidies. As the number of available subsidies is limited, applicants are considered based on academic merit, and awards will be allocated by the UWA Study Abroad Scholarships Committee.Please not exchange application deadlines http://www.international.uwa.edu.au/students/exchange/apply
- Payment type
- Value unit
- One off payment in total
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Overseas Study
- Students must be enrolled at UWA
- Must be approved to participate in the UWA Student Exchange Program (see http://www.international.uwa.edu.au/students/exchange/eligibility for exchange eligibility criteria)
- Only available to Australian citizens and Permanent Residents*
- Eligible countries in 2012 are USA, Sweden, Canada, Hong Kong, Spain and UK (subject to change annually)
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Graduate School of Education, Humanities, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Music, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Plant Biology, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Surgery, Water Research, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, International Centre for Radio Astronomy, The UWA Oceans Institute, Agriculture and Resource Economics, Anatomy and Human Biology, Centre for English Language Teaching, Women and Infant Health, Aboriginal Health and Wellbeing, Accounting, Agricultural Science, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Archaeology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Civil Engineering, Classics and Ancient History, Commerce, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Computer Science, Conservation Biology, Dentistry, Design, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Employee Relations, Engineering Science, English and Cultural Studies, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, European Studies, Exercise and Health, Finance, French Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German Studies, Health, History, History of Art, Human Biology, Human Geography and Planning, Human Resource Management, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Information Technology, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Management, Law and Society, Linguistics, Management, Marine Sciences, Marketing, Mass Media, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies, Medicine, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Microbiology and Immunology, Musicology, Music Studies, Natural Resource Management, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Performance (Music), Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Planning, Plant Science, Podiatric Medicine, Political Science and International Relations, Power and Control Engineering, Public Health, Quantitative Methods, Science, Science Communication, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Software Engineering, Specialist Music Studies, Sports Science, Statistics, Teaching (Early Childhood), Teaching (Primary), Teaching (Secondary), Urban and Regional Planning, Wildlife Management, Work and Employment Relations, Zoology, Design, Arts, Commerce, Political Science, Conflict Resolution, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mining Engineering, Diabetes, Infant Nutrition, Nanotechnology, Qualitative Methods, Population Ecology, Freshwater Ecology, Exploration Geoscience, Environmental Informatics, Materials science, Any undergraduate major, Professional Engineering, Geoscience, Ore Deposit Geology, Horticulture, Viticulture, Journalism, Engineering, Oceanography, Sustainability, Fisheries Science, Forestry Science
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Student Shale Gas And Hydrogeology, Utrecht University, Netherlands, 17 days ago
PhD-student Shale gas and Hydrogeology Functie The Netherlands potentially have shale gas reserves and there may be an interest to exploit these reserves. Different stakeholders, among them drinki...
Ph.D. Position In Remote Sensing Of Vegetation, Uw Madison, UW-Madison Department of Forest & Wildlife Ecology, United States, 14 days ago
Ph.D. Position in Remote Sensing of Vegetation (interest in UAVs and hyperspectral data is especially encouraged) The Townsend Lab (http://labs.russell.wisc.edu/townsend/) at the University of Wis...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Tactile And Crossmodal Perception, University of Sydney, Australia, 6 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Tactile and Crossmodal Perception Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time p...
Ph D Studentship In Prehistoric Archaeology & Oceanography, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Archaeology Location: Avenue Campus Closing Date: Monday 13 April 2015 Interview Date: Reference: 534915F4 Faculty of Humanities & Natural and Environmental Science, University of Southampton PhD ...
German Academic Exchange Service (Daad) Funding Opportunities For Australian Researchers (One Year Grants), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 16 days ago
Research One Year Grants: These one-year research grants provide foreign doctoral candidates and young academics and scientists with an opportunity to carry out research and continue their educati...
Ph D Top Up Scholarship Supercapacitors, CSIRO, Australia, 5 days ago
An excellent development opportunity Be mentored by leaders in the field Contribute to science with real impact! The Position: The CSIRO Manufacturing Flagship is offering a postgraduate Top-up Sc...