- International Federation of University Women Fellowships & Grants
The International Federation of University Women offers a limited number of international fellowships and grants to women graduates for postgraduate research, study and training.
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- IFUW fellowships and grants are open only to women graduates who are members of IFUW's national federations and associations and to IFUW Independent Members.
- Students in any branch of learning may apply.
- Fellowships are offered for the second and subsequent years of a doctoral programme and for post-doctoral studies. First year doctoral students do not qualify.
- Grants are offered for any postgraduate programme.
- The awards may be used in any country other than the one in which the applicant was educated and other then the one in which the applicant habitually resides.
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
King's College London, Menzies Centre For Australian Studies :Australian Bicentennial Scholarships And Fellowships For Study In The Uk, Flinders University, Australia, 24 days ago
Opening Date: 23-02-2015 Closing Date: 27-04-2015 DESCRIPTION Each year the Australian Bicentennial Scholarships and Fellowships Trust invites applications from Australian postgraduate students or...
American Indian Studies Dissertation Writing Fellowship, Yale, United States, 28 days ago
Fellowship ID: Yale -ERM -DWF [#5345] Fellowship Title: American Indian Studies Dissertation Writing Fellowship Fellowship Type: Postdoctoral Location: New Haven, Connecticut 06520, United State...
Australian Bicentennial Scholarships And Fellowships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 15 days ago
The Menzies Centre for Australian Studies at King+s College in London is offering one-off Scholarship and Fellowship awards of up to ú4,000 to enable Australian postgraduate students and academic ...
Australian Bicentennial Scholarships And Fellowships, University of Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
Funding Body: Kings College London Title: Australian Bicentennial Scholarships and Fellowships Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Overseas D...
Pediatric Research Neuropsychologist, University of Colorado, United States, 16 days ago
Posting Information Posting Title Pediatric Research Neuropsychologist Campus Anschutz Medical Campus City Position Type Research Faculty Posting date 03/13/2015 Closing date Full/Part Time Full-t...
Clinical Doctoral Research Fellowship: Optimising Recovery For Women Who Have Had Cancer: Exploring The Benefits Of Peer Coaching To Enhance Self Confidence. (Hs106), The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Centre for Innovation & Leadership in Health Sciences Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Sunday 12 April 2015 Interview Date: Reference: 529015BN Train to be a future pioneer in cancer care ...