- International Federation of University Women Fellowships & Grants
The International Federation of University Women offers a limited number of international fellowships and grants to women graduates for postgraduate research, study and training.
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- IFUW fellowships and grants are open only to women graduates who are members of IFUW's national federations and associations and to IFUW Independent Members.
- Students in any branch of learning may apply.
- Fellowships are offered for the second and subsequent years of a doctoral programme and for post-doctoral studies. First year doctoral students do not qualify.
- Grants are offered for any postgraduate programme.
- The awards may be used in any country other than the one in which the applicant was educated and other then the one in which the applicant habitually resides.
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Amelia Earhart Fellowship Awards, Zonta International, Europe, 22 days ago
Description Established in 1938 in honor of famed pilot and Zontian, Amelia Earhart, the Amelia Earhart Fellowship is awarded annually to women pursuing Ph.D./doctoral degrees in aerospace-related...
Dlr – Daad Research Fellowships, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), Europe, 18 days ago
Description DLR is Germany´s national research center for aeronautics and space. Its extensive research and development work in Aeronautics, Space, Transportation and Energy is integrated into nat...
Febs Long Term Fellowship, FEBS - Federation of European Biochemical Societies, Europe, 13 days ago
Fellowship posted by FEBS - Federation of European Biochemical Societies (19/06/2015 11.32) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellen...
Charles Wallace Pakistan Trust Fellowship Programme, Charles Wallace Pakistan Trust, Europe, 17 days ago
Description CWPT’s trustees have the authority to use the income from the Trust’s funds to benefit Pakistanis who are normally resident in Pakistan by enabling them to advance their professional d...
Cimo Fellowships, Finland: Centre for International Mobility, Europe, 22 days ago
Description The CIMO Fellowships programme is open to young Doctoral level students and researchers from all countries and from all academic fields. Master's level studies or post-doctoral studies...
Iciq Ph D Fellowship Programme On Catalysis For Life And Biosciences, Inst. Chem. Research Catalonia (ICIQ), Germany, 16 days ago
Fellowship posted by Inst. Chem. Research Catalonia (ICIQ) (16/06/2015 11.02) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research...