- International Federation of University Women Fellowships & Grants
The International Federation of University Women offers a limited number of international fellowships and grants to women graduates for postgraduate research, study and training.
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- IFUW fellowships and grants are open only to women graduates who are members of IFUW's national federations and associations and to IFUW Independent Members.
- Students in any branch of learning may apply.
- Fellowships are offered for the second and subsequent years of a doctoral programme and for post-doctoral studies. First year doctoral students do not qualify.
- Grants are offered for any postgraduate programme.
- The awards may be used in any country other than the one in which the applicant was educated and other then the one in which the applicant habitually resides.
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Diana L. Bennett Fellows Program , University of Nevada Las Vegas, United States, 5 days ago
PROFILE of the UNIVERSITY UNLV is a doctoral-degree-granting institution of approximately 29,000 students and more than 3,000 faculty and staff that is classified by the Carnegie Foundation for th...
Fellowship Coordinator, University of Colorado, United States, 2 days ago
Fellowship Coordinator - 06047 University Staff Description * Applications are accepted electronically ONLY at www.cu.edu/cu-careers.* University of Colorado Denver l Anschutz Medical Campus Scho...
Doctoral (Ph D) Student Position In Experimental Oncology (Joint Doctoral Program Between Ki And Kth) , Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, about 1 month ago
The Department of Biosciences and Nutrition performs research and education in areas of medical science including molecular endocrinology, cancer biology, functional genomics, systems biology, epi...
Obstetrics And Gynecology Advanced Pelvic Surgery Fellow, Emory University, United States, 27 days ago
Job Title Obstetrics and Gynecology-Advanced Pelvic Surgery Fellow Job Requisition ID 63138BR Operating Unit/Division School Of Medicine Department 732020:SOM: GYN OB: GYN Oncology Full/Part T...
External Fellowship Analyst, University of California, United States, 3 days ago
Requisition Number: 03017104 Recruitment Open To: UCD/UCDHS Employees and General Public Final Filing Date 08-16-2016 Closing Date: Position: EXTERNAL FELLOWSHIP ANALYST Payroll Title ANALYST II N...
#83061 Joint Doctoral Graduate & Postdoc Program Coord, University of California, San Diego, United States, 10 days ago
Depending on the experience of the selected candidate, this position will be hired at the PRG REPR 2 or PRG REPR 1 level. UCSD Layoff from Career Appointment or Special Selection: Apply by 7/22/16...