- International Federation of University Women Fellowships & Grants
The International Federation of University Women offers a limited number of international fellowships and grants to women graduates for postgraduate research, study and training.
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- IFUW fellowships and grants are open only to women graduates who are members of IFUW's national federations and associations and to IFUW Independent Members.
- Students in any branch of learning may apply.
- Fellowships are offered for the second and subsequent years of a doctoral programme and for post-doctoral studies. First year doctoral students do not qualify.
- Grants are offered for any postgraduate programme.
- The awards may be used in any country other than the one in which the applicant was educated and other then the one in which the applicant habitually resides.
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship, University of California, United States, 21 days ago
Department of Energy National Nuclear Security Administration (DOE NNSA) awards fellowships for 4 years to PhD students who will research stewardship science. The program provides excellent financ...
The James Marshall Public Policy Fellowship, National Institutes of Health, United States, 14 days ago
The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues, Washington, District of Columbia Program Description: The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues (SPSSI) James Marshall Fell...
Selected Professions Fellowships, University of California, United States, 22 days ago
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) provides women in male-dominated fields of law, medicine, science and technology a 1-year fellowship. These Selected Professions Fellowships wer...
Minority Fellowship Program, University of California, United States, about 23 hours ago
The American Sociological Association (ASA) supports up to 12 minority doctoral sociology students for up to 3 years. The fellowship is intended to fund underrepresented racial/ethnic minority PhD...
Pre Dissertation Research Fellowships In European Studies, University of California, United States, 6 days ago
Columbia University's Council for European Studies (CES) offers 2-month fellowships to encourage pre-dissertation research projects in Europe for 5 fellows. This fellowship enables the outstanding...
Clinical Research Fellow, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
Job Purpose The postholder will facilitate clinical research experience and training in rheumatology whilst supporting the MRC funded BIO-FLARE (BIOlogical Factors that Limit sustAined REmission ...