- International Federation of University Women Fellowships & Grants
The International Federation of University Women offers a limited number of international fellowships and grants to women graduates for postgraduate research, study and training.
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- IFUW fellowships and grants are open only to women graduates who are members of IFUW's national federations and associations and to IFUW Independent Members.
- Students in any branch of learning may apply.
- Fellowships are offered for the second and subsequent years of a doctoral programme and for post-doctoral studies. First year doctoral students do not qualify.
- Grants are offered for any postgraduate programme.
- The awards may be used in any country other than the one in which the applicant was educated and other then the one in which the applicant habitually resides.
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Senior Clinical/Non Clinical Academic Research Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender or ethnic group. As women and members of ethnic minorities are currently under-represented in posts at this level we particularly encou...
4 Ph D Fellowships At Nano Geo Science Group, Department Of Chemistry, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 25 days ago
NanoGeoScience Research Group is international, with more than 50 researchers from chemistry, physics, engineering, mineralogy, geology, nanoscience, mathematics and biology. We work together in ...
Research Fellow, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Job Purpose To develop an independent research program as lead scientist in the field of computational research into microbial eukaryotic pathogen. The post is funded for 5 years. Postholder must...
Post Doctoral Fellowship In Medicinal Chemistry, , Brazil, 13 days ago
Fellowship posted by FAPESP, SAO PAULO RESEARCH FOUNDATION (12/05/2016 05.00) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research...
Post Doctoral Fellowship In Implementation Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, United States, 2 days ago
Posting Information Position Information Position Title Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Implementation Science Vacancy ID PDS001351 Department SOP-Practice Advancement - 452500 Position Type Postdocto...
Congressional Fellowships On Women And Public Policy, University of California, United States, 15 days ago
Women's Policy, Inc. (WPI) offers 5 awards for students and recent graduates to work in Washington DC for 8 months on policy that demonstrates equity for women. Academically promising individuals ...