- International Federation of University Women Fellowships & Grants
The International Federation of University Women offers a limited number of international fellowships and grants to women graduates for postgraduate research, study and training.
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- IFUW fellowships and grants are open only to women graduates who are members of IFUW's national federations and associations and to IFUW Independent Members.
- Students in any branch of learning may apply.
- Fellowships are offered for the second and subsequent years of a doctoral programme and for post-doctoral studies. First year doctoral students do not qualify.
- Grants are offered for any postgraduate programme.
- The awards may be used in any country other than the one in which the applicant was educated and other then the one in which the applicant habitually resides.
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program, University of California, United States, 29 days ago
The Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard University offers up to 27 yearlong fellowships for research in the humanities and social sciences. The fellowship begins early September and ...
Princess Dashkova Russian Centre Manager And Research Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 30 days ago
Job Purpose The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Princess Dashkova Russian Centre will organise the academic and outreach activities of the Centre and ...
Jacob K Javits Fellowships Program, University of California, United States, 20 days ago
The U.S. Department of Education offers numerous fellowships for graduate study in the arts, humanities, and social sciences for up to 4 years. Fellows will be seeking a doctoral degree, or a term...
Clinical Research Fellow, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
Job Purpose The postholder will facilitate clinical research experience and training in rheumatology whilst supporting the MRC funded BIO-FLARE (BIOlogical Factors that Limit sustAined REmission ...
2016 Predoctoral Training Fellowships At The Ift, Instituto de Fisica Teorica UAM-CSIC, Spain, 17 days ago
Job posted by Instituto de Fisica Teorica UAM-CSIC (13/09/2016 11.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter ...
Tum Ias Hans Fischer Fellowship, Technische Universität München, Germany, 29 days ago
02.09.2016, Wissenschaftliches Personal The Institute for Advanced Study of Technische Universität München (TUM-IAS) is part of TUM’s institutional strategy to promote top-level research in the Ex...