- International Federation of University Women Fellowships & Grants
The International Federation of University Women offers a limited number of international fellowships and grants to women graduates for postgraduate research, study and training.
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- IFUW fellowships and grants are open only to women graduates who are members of IFUW's national federations and associations and to IFUW Independent Members.
- Students in any branch of learning may apply.
- Fellowships are offered for the second and subsequent years of a doctoral programme and for post-doctoral studies. First year doctoral students do not qualify.
- Grants are offered for any postgraduate programme.
- The awards may be used in any country other than the one in which the applicant was educated and other then the one in which the applicant habitually resides.
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Doctoral Fellowships At The Joint Interdisciplinary Doctoral Program, Freie Universität Berlin, Berlin, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
Doctoral Fellowships at the Joint Interdisciplinary Doctoral Program "Human Rights under Pressure - Ethics, Law, and Politics" (HR-UP) Freie Universität Berlin Total amount per fellowship per year...
Clinical Research Fellow, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Job Purpose This is a 2 year post to facilitate clinical research experience and training in any aspect of immunology, infection and inflammation pertaining to human health and to support a resear...
Judith Clark Memorial Fellowships, Massey University, New Zealand, 7 days ago
Closing date: 01/03/2015 IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS BEGUN WELL IN ADVANCE OF THE CLOSING DATE. Once you apply, the University and your named referees are contacted to provide ...
Ph D Fellowships "La Caixa" Severo Ochoa @ Icfo 2015, ICFO - The Institute of Photonic Sciences, Spain, 9 days ago
Job posted by ICFO- Institut de Ciències Fotòniques (20/01/2015 17.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter...
Post Doctoral Fellowship In Herpetology, IB/USP, Brazil, about 1 month ago
Fellowship posted by FAPESP, SAO PAULO RESEARCH FOUNDATION (30/12/2014 03.00) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research...
International Specialised Skills Institute Fellowships, RMIT University, Australia, 29 days ago
Fellowships Available Available Fellowships are published on this page, through our ISS Institute Update (click here to subscribe) and via our Twitter and Facebook feeds. Fellowships are offere...