- International Federation of University Women Fellowships & Grants
The International Federation of University Women offers a limited number of international fellowships and grants to women graduates for postgraduate research, study and training.
- Payment type
- Not Set
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Women
- IFUW fellowships and grants are open only to women graduates who are members of IFUW's national federations and associations and to IFUW Independent Members.
- Students in any branch of learning may apply.
- Fellowships are offered for the second and subsequent years of a doctoral programme and for post-doctoral studies. First year doctoral students do not qualify.
- Grants are offered for any postgraduate programme.
- The awards may be used in any country other than the one in which the applicant was educated and other then the one in which the applicant habitually resides.
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution, Other Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Fellow The Department Of Dermatology, Posted 04/15/15, Case Western Reserve University, United States, 3 days ago
Postdoctoral Fellow - The Department of Dermatology, posted 04/15/15 The Ward lab in the Department of Dermatology at Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) has an immediate opening for a postdoct...
Australia Apec Women In Research Fellowship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 30 days ago
The Australian APEC Study Centre is pleased to announce the launch of the `Australia-APEC Women in Research Fellowship+. This exciting new initiative will support high-achieving female researchers...
Systematic Reviewer/Research Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
1. Job Details Job title: Research Fellow, Academic Research Level 7 School/Support Department: School of Molecular, Genetic and Population Health Sciences Unit: Centre for Population Health Scien...
Post Doctoral Position– "Smart Cities And Strategic Planning In China’s Medium Sized Cities", CNRS National Center for Scientific Research, France, 7 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (09/04/2015 16.17) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Fellowship Program Coordinator, Stanford University, United States, 26 days ago
Fellowship Program Coordinator - 66261 Description Stanford University is currently seeking a Fellowship Program Coordinator to work with the Associate Director in the administration of the Center...
Doctoral Student Position With Doctoral Grant (Kid) In Cancer Epidemiology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 29 days ago
The Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics is among the largest departments of epidemiology in Europe with special focus on increasing our knowledge of the aetiology for different di...