- Human Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease PhD Scholarship
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of diet and cardiovascular disease. The project will focus on phytochemicals (plant-derived compounds) and their benefits on cardiovascular health. The research may involve conducting intervention trials in humans and or laboratory-based studies.The research will be conducted within the School of Medicine and Pharmacology located at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions.If the successful candidate is in receipt of an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent, this scholarship will be awarded as a supplementary scholarship at the rate of $12,000 per annum.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Anatomy and Human Biology, Biomedical Science, Health, Human Biology, Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Physiology, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 17 days ago
Apply now Job no:498487 Area:Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship, Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia, Brisbane T...
Ph D Research Studentship – Endotyping Copd Using Sputum Protein Profiles, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
ReferenceMED1360Closing DateWednesday, 10th February 2016DepartmentMedicine This project is part of the Integrated Midlands Partnership for Biomedical Training (IMPACT) MRC-funded doctoral trainin...
Ph D Fellowship On In Vivo Pharmacology: Haemophilic Arthropathy In Haemophilia A At The Lifepharm Centre, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 1 month ago
Department of Veterinary Disease Biology, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, is offering a PhD fellowship commencing 1 April 2016 or soon thereafter. The application...
Ph D Positions Within The Functional Neuroimaging And Trauma Laboratory, The University of Queensland, Australia, 26 days ago
Queensland Brain Institute Established in 2003, QBI (http://www.qbi.uq.edu.au/ ) is housed on the St Lucia campus of UQ. It is home to more than 400 staff, including 36 group leaders, working acro...
Ph D Studentship, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
ReferenceMED1365Closing DateTuesday, 1st March 2016DepartmentAcademic Orthopaedics, Trauma and Sports Medicine Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences – Academic Orthopaedics, Trauma and Sports Me...
Ph D Studentship In Crop Pathology And Molecular Genetics, niab, United Kingdom, 30 days ago
Job posted by niab (07/01/2016 16.32) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More E...