- Human Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease PhD Scholarship
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of diet and cardiovascular disease. The project will focus on phytochemicals (plant-derived compounds) and their benefits on cardiovascular health. The research may involve conducting intervention trials in humans and or laboratory-based studies.The research will be conducted within the School of Medicine and Pharmacology located at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions.If the successful candidate is in receipt of an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent, this scholarship will be awarded as a supplementary scholarship at the rate of $12,000 per annum.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Anatomy and Human Biology, Biomedical Science, Health, Human Biology, Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Physiology, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Nhmrc Cre Ph D Scholarship In Prospective Studies Of Cancer Risk, University of Sydney, Australia, 1 day ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: NHMRC CRE PhD Scholarship in Prospective Studies of Cancer Risk Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgr...
Ph D Scholarship Concentrating Solar Thermal Optical Modelling, CSIRO, Australia, 22 days ago
Be mentored by Australia's premier scientific researchers Gain access to our world-class facilities Kickstart your research career with CSIRO! The Position: CSIRO Energy Flagship now welcomes appl...
Sydney Eye Hospital Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 29 days ago
Funding Body: Save Eye Institute Title: Sydney Eye Hospital Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgraduate sch...
Postgraduate Scholarship Investigating Consequences Of Sweet Drink Consumption, University of Sydney, Australia, 21 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship Investigating Consequences of Sweet Drink Consumption Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate R...
Ph D Position (Department Of Cardiovascular Sciences), KU Leuven, Belgium, 28 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (23/09/2014 02.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Ph D Scholarship On “Molecular Biology Of Foot And Mouth Disease Virus”, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 28 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (23/09/2014 09.40) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...