- Human Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease PhD Scholarship
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of diet and cardiovascular disease. The project will focus on phytochemicals (plant-derived compounds) and their benefits on cardiovascular health. The research may involve conducting intervention trials in humans and or laboratory-based studies.The research will be conducted within the School of Medicine and Pharmacology located at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions.If the successful candidate is in receipt of an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent, this scholarship will be awarded as a supplementary scholarship at the rate of $12,000 per annum.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Anatomy and Human Biology, Biomedical Science, Health, Human Biology, Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Physiology, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship: Identification Of Genetic Targets Of Acquired Uniparental Disomy, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
Human Development & Health Location: Southampton General Hospital Closing Date: Thursday 30 June 2016 Reference: 733716AF Lead Institute / Faculty: University of Southampton / Faculty of Medicine ...
Ph D Fellowship In Molecular Pharmacology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 18 days ago
The Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen is pleased to announce that a PhD fellowship will be available from 1 October 2016 ...
Phd Studentship Unravelling The Molecular Mechanism Of Connective Tissue Growth Factor (Ccn2), University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Unravelling the molecular mechanism of connective tissue growth factor (CCN2) in glaucoma Supervisor(s): Professor Colin E. Willoughby & Professor George Bou-Gharios Project description Primary op...
Ph D Molecular Genetics, University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), Netherlands, 7 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (24/05/2016 03.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Studentship: Asthma Uk Funded 4 Year Integrated Ph D In Biomedical Science – Immunity And Infection Pathway, University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (28/05/2016 01.31) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Master Of Philosophy (M Phil) Scholarships To Study Neuroscience, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 20 hours ago
Apply now Job no:499102 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia Queensland Brain Inst...