- Human Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease PhD Scholarship
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of diet and cardiovascular disease. The project will focus on phytochemicals (plant-derived compounds) and their benefits on cardiovascular health. The research may involve conducting intervention trials in humans and or laboratory-based studies.The research will be conducted within the School of Medicine and Pharmacology located at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions.If the successful candidate is in receipt of an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent, this scholarship will be awarded as a supplementary scholarship at the rate of $12,000 per annum.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Anatomy and Human Biology, Biomedical Science, Health, Human Biology, Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Physiology, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship In Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease, University of Sydney, Australia, 14 days ago
Funding Body: Westmead Hospital Title: PhD Scholarship in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: The scholarship is su...
Usq Health Economics Ph D Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 8 days ago
The School of Commerce at the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is offering two USQ Health Economics PhD scholarships to carry out research that will contribute to the health economics progr...
Qbi Ph D In Neuroscience, The University of Queensland, Australia, 15 days ago
Apply now Job no:499583 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Queensland ...
Ph D Scholarship: Interactions Between Leukemic Stem Cells And Their Environment, The University of Queensland, Australia, 14 days ago
Apply now Job no:499588 Area:UQ Diamantina Institute Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane PhD Scholarship: Interac...
Postdoctoral + Ph D Position In Biology Of Ageing (M/F) (Job Code 16/2016), The Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing, Germany, 21 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (06/10/2016 09.41) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Francis Crick Institute Four Year Ph D Studentships 2017, The Francis Crick Institute, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Job posted by London Research Institute (11/10/2016 15.25) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code fo...