- Human Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease PhD Scholarship
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of diet and cardiovascular disease. The project will focus on phytochemicals (plant-derived compounds) and their benefits on cardiovascular health. The research may involve conducting intervention trials in humans and or laboratory-based studies.The research will be conducted within the School of Medicine and Pharmacology located at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions.If the successful candidate is in receipt of an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent, this scholarship will be awarded as a supplementary scholarship at the rate of $12,000 per annum.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Anatomy and Human Biology, Biomedical Science, Health, Human Biology, Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Physiology, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 14 days ago
Apply now Job no:500394 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia The University of Qu...
Ph D Candidate, The University of Queensland, Australia, 13 days ago
The University of Queensland's Institute for Molecular Bioscience is a leading global research institute. IMB was established in 2000 as UQ's first research institute and is the cornerstone of one...
Traumatic Injury And Myocardial Ischemic Injury (2 Positions), National Institutes of Health, United States, about 8 hours ago
Position Description: Two postdoctoral positions are available immediately for highly motivated candidates with a strong background in 1) traumatic injury or 2) myocardial ischemic injury to join ...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 25 days ago
Doctoral Opportunities in Innate Immune Research Cancer Biology and Care Program, Faculty of Medicine-Mater Research Institute – The University of Queensland, Australia The Faculty of Medicine is ...
Ph D Scholarship: Elucidating Novel Disease Mechanisms In Severe Asthma, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 13 hours ago
Worldwide, 300 million people have asthma, including around 10% of Australians. Although treatments for mild to moderate asthma are efficacious, this is not the case in severe asthma, which has hi...
Ph D Studentships, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 11 hours ago
ReferenceMED1017Closing DateMonday, 22nd May 2017DepartmentMedicine Five Three-year PhD Studentships in the School of Medicine Reference MED 1017 Closing Date Monday, 22 May 2017 Department School...