- Human Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease PhD Scholarship
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of diet and cardiovascular disease. The project will focus on phytochemicals (plant-derived compounds) and their benefits on cardiovascular health. The research may involve conducting intervention trials in humans and or laboratory-based studies.The research will be conducted within the School of Medicine and Pharmacology located at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions.If the successful candidate is in receipt of an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent, this scholarship will be awarded as a supplementary scholarship at the rate of $12,000 per annum.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Anatomy and Human Biology, Biomedical Science, Health, Human Biology, Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Physiology, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position 'food For Thought In Copd' (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
PhD position 'Food for thought in COPD' (1.0 FTE) Functie The consortium of the research program entitled “Food for thought and active life style in COPD” funded by TKI-Longfonds combines preclini...
Science Ph D Scholarship Epigenetics Of Chlamydial Infection, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 15 hours ago
Chlamydial infections and their associated diseases are often asymptomatic and severe disease outcomes can take years to manifest. This project will apply bioinformatic analysis of high-throughput...
Ph D In Motor Neuron Disease (Mnd), The University of Queensland, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Apply now Job no:500379 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Queens...
Ph D Studentship Learning The Associations Between Brain Connections And Function/Dysfunction, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 23 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1717Closing DateThursday, 30th March 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Modelling and Analytics for Medicine and Life sciences Doctoral Training Centre: PhD Scholarship - Learning the...
Ph D Scholarship: Molecular Mechanisms Of Atherosclerosis, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 16 hours ago
A 3-year PhD position is available in the group of Professor Clare Hawkins (Department of Biomedical Sciences) with a starting date of June 1st 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter. Department ...
Science Ph D Scholarship: Mechanisms By Which Viral Exacerbation Contributes To Lung Function Decline In Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Copd), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 15 hours ago
COPD patients who have frequent exacerbations show exaggerated decline in lung function suggesting that exacerbations directly contribute to long-term decline in lung function. Viruses are identif...