- Human Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease PhD Scholarship
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of diet and cardiovascular disease. The project will focus on phytochemicals (plant-derived compounds) and their benefits on cardiovascular health. The research may involve conducting intervention trials in humans and or laboratory-based studies.The research will be conducted within the School of Medicine and Pharmacology located at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions.If the successful candidate is in receipt of an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent, this scholarship will be awarded as a supplementary scholarship at the rate of $12,000 per annum.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Anatomy and Human Biology, Biomedical Science, Health, Human Biology, Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Physiology, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship, Pharmacology And Therapeutics, University of Dublin, Trinity College, Ireland, 14 days ago
Job posted by Irish Universities Association (19/08/2015 01.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Co...
The Goda Foundation Ph D Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia, 5 days ago
About the research The Goda Foundation PhD Scholarship will provide vital support in helping to progress research into a clinical setting; a crucial aspect in ensuring that medical research impac...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Economic Evaluation Of Chronic Pain Interventions, University of Sydney, Australia, 22 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Economic Evaluation of Chronic Pain Interventions Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences ...
Ph D Fellowship In Medicinal Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 21 hours ago
The Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen is pleased to announce that a PhD fellowship will be available from February 2016...
School Of Allied Health Sciences & Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ph D Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia, 29 days ago
About the research Griffith Health Group invites applications for enthusiastic PhD candidates to investigate the impact of exercise on cardiac function in patients with pulmonary hypertension. Wi...
Joint Scholarships Program For Vietnamese Ph D Students, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 26 days ago
The Ministry of Education and Training, Vietnam (MOET) through its Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) office and Edith Cowan University (ECU), are jointly offering postgraduate re...