- Human Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease PhD Scholarship
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of diet and cardiovascular disease. The project will focus on phytochemicals (plant-derived compounds) and their benefits on cardiovascular health. The research may involve conducting intervention trials in humans and or laboratory-based studies.The research will be conducted within the School of Medicine and Pharmacology located at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions.If the successful candidate is in receipt of an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent, this scholarship will be awarded as a supplementary scholarship at the rate of $12,000 per annum.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Anatomy and Human Biology, Biomedical Science, Health, Human Biology, Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Physiology, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship: Not Just Skin Deep: Circulating Lipids In A “Localised” Disease And Their Role In Angiogenesis, University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (02/07/2016 03.16) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Studentship Curam, RCSI Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Ireland, 2 days ago
Job posted by Irish Universities Association (28/07/2016 02.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Co...
Ph D Studentship: The Role Of Epigenetic Processes In Metabolic Bone Disease, University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (23/07/2016 03.00) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Scholarship In Animal Influenza Viruses, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 15 days ago
Apply no later than 15 August 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Vet by completing the following form. Apply online The section for virology strives to increase the current knowledge of new and existin...
Ph D Studentship:Investigation Into The Role Of The Extracellular Microenvironment In The Development Of Limbal Stem Cell Failure In Aniridia, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Supervisor(s): Dr Kevin Hamill, Dr Sajjad Ahmad, Professor Colin Willoughby Background and aims The main aim of this project is to determine the role of the extracellular environment in causing pa...
Ph D Followship In Veterinary Toxicology, Mycology And Applied Ecology, Ghent University, Belgium, 26 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (04/07/2016 16.12) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...