- Human Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease PhD Scholarship
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of diet and cardiovascular disease. The project will focus on phytochemicals (plant-derived compounds) and their benefits on cardiovascular health. The research may involve conducting intervention trials in humans and or laboratory-based studies.The research will be conducted within the School of Medicine and Pharmacology located at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions.If the successful candidate is in receipt of an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent, this scholarship will be awarded as a supplementary scholarship at the rate of $12,000 per annum.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Anatomy and Human Biology, Biomedical Science, Health, Human Biology, Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Physiology, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Australian Rotary Health Ph D Scholarships, Griffith University, Australia, 9 days ago
About Australian Rotary Health Australian Rotary Health is a multi-district project for Rotary in Australia, with over 1,150 Rotary Clubs and 38,000 Rotarians supporting it. Australian Rotary Heal...
Postgraduate Scholarship On The Nature & Significance Of T Lymphocyte Reactivity Against Orbital Antigens In Graves Ophthalmopathy, University of Sydney, Australia, 19 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship on the Nature & Significance of T lymphocyte Reactivity Against Orbital Antigens in Graves Ophthalmopathy Research Areas: Health ...
Postdoctor And Ph D Positions In Metaflammation In Cardiovascular Disease, The University of Oslo, Norway, 19 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (07/04/2015 16.11) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Studentship (Fixed Term), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
We are offering a PhD studentship in genetic epidemiology/statistical genetics. The student will work in the computational biology team in the Platelet Biology group at the University of Cambridge...
Ph D Fellowship With Focus On Radiochemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 13 days ago
The Department Cluster for Molecular Imaging runs a core facility for molecular imaging, which is focused on techniques in nuclear medicine (SPECT and PET), radiology (MR and CT) and optical im...
Ph D Scholarship In Child And Adolescent Burns Research, The University of Queensland, Australia, 28 days ago
Apply now Job no:497183 Area:Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Herston, Brisbane The CHRC is a child and ad...