- Human Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease PhD Scholarship
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of diet and cardiovascular disease. The project will focus on phytochemicals (plant-derived compounds) and their benefits on cardiovascular health. The research may involve conducting intervention trials in humans and or laboratory-based studies.The research will be conducted within the School of Medicine and Pharmacology located at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions.If the successful candidate is in receipt of an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent, this scholarship will be awarded as a supplementary scholarship at the rate of $12,000 per annum.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Anatomy and Human Biology, Biomedical Science, Health, Human Biology, Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Physiology, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship In Discovery And Translation Of Evidence For New Strategies To Combat Cardiovascular Diseases., University of Sydney, Australia, 10 days ago
Funding Body: The George Institute for Global Health Title: PhD Scholarship in Discovery and translation of evidence for new strategies to combat cardiovascular diseases. Research Areas: Health Sc...
Ph D Scholarship In Vascular Health In Indigenous Australians, University of Sydney, Australia, 5 days ago
Funding Body: Boden Institute of Obesity, Nutrition, Exercise and Eating Disorders – Charles Perkins Centre, The University of Sydney Title: PhD Scholarship in Vascular Health in Indigenous Austra...
University Of Cambridge Med Immune Ph D, Clinical Academic Training Office, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
Job posted by Clinical Academic Training Office (12/04/2016 16.29) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and...
Ph D Position Vascular Engineering On Chip Using Differentiated Stem Cells, Or 'vescel', Universiteit Twente, Netherlands, 21 days ago
Job posted by universitypositions (15/04/2016 16.27) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Position In Odontological Science Role Of Neutrophils In Periodontal Disease, Sahlgrenska academy, Sweden, 17 days ago
Job posted by Sahlgrenska academy (19/04/2016 18.54) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Studentship: The Role Of Micro Rna: Target Interactions In Tendon Function Deterioration, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
Supervisors: K. Whysall, P. Clegg, M. Peffers, A. Molloy, H. Screen Description: We seek to appoint an individual wishing to undertake a PhD relating to tendon miRNA biology for the following proj...