- Human Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease PhD Scholarship
- A PhD scholarship is available for research in the area of diet and cardiovascular disease. The project will focus on phytochemicals (plant-derived compounds) and their benefits on cardiovascular health. The research may involve conducting intervention trials in humans and or laboratory-based studies.The research will be conducted within the School of Medicine and Pharmacology located at Royal Perth Hospital.
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Conditions.If the successful candidate is in receipt of an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent, this scholarship will be awarded as a supplementary scholarship at the rate of $12,000 per annum.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Medicine and Pharmacology, Anatomy and Human Biology, Biomedical Science, Health, Human Biology, Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Physiology, Public Health
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Candidate Opportunity, The University of Queensland, Australia, 27 days ago
Apply now Job no:499473 Area:Institute for Molecular Bioscience Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The Univer...
Ph D Position In Quantitative Systems Pharmacology, France, Université François-Rabelais, France, 18 days ago
Job posted by Université François-Rabelais (13/09/2016 08.58) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code...
2 Ph D Positions In Cardiovascular Biomechanics, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 9 days ago
The Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (TU/e) has the following PhD vacancies in the group Cardiovascular Biomechanics at the Department of Biomedical Engineering 1. In vitro and in vivo validation...
Ph D Studentship Mechanisms Underlying The Association Between Dementia And Sleep Wake Cycle Disturbances, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
View All Vacancies School of Biosciences & Medicine Location: Guildford Post Type: Full Time Advert Placed: Monday 12 September 2016 Closing Date: Monday 10 October 2016 Reference: 068116 Mec...
853853 Ph D Position – Structure Function Analysis Of Zinc Transporting Proteins Essential For Health And Disease, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 24 days ago
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen A 3-year full-time PhD position is available at the Department of Biomedical Sciences at University of Copenhagen. The starting day ...
2 Ph D Positions In Cardiovascular Biomechanics, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 7 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (24/09/2016 03.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...