Heart Foundation Travel Grants, University Of Western Australia (Uwa)
- Heart Foundation Travel Grants
Travel Grants are an exciting opportunity for the Heart Foundation to support the development of early career cardiovascular researchers. Travel Grants are available to support Australian researchers travelling to present their cardiovascular research at an conference overseas. They are also available to Indigenous health researchers travelling to present their research in Australia. Applicants are only eligible to recieved two grants in their pre- and post-doctoral training.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- Please note there are internal UWA Closing dates for these grants. Applications submitted after these dates to the Graduate Research and Scholarships Office will not be accepted.
Please be aware that ALL Heart Foundation applications sent MUST be formatted in 12 point ARIAL Font.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
View or Apply