- Heart Foundation Travel Grants
Travel Grants are an exciting opportunity for the Heart Foundation to support the development of early career cardiovascular researchers. Travel Grants are available to support Australian researchers travelling to present their cardiovascular research at an conference overseas. They are also available to Indigenous health researchers travelling to present their research in Australia. Applicants are only eligible to recieved two grants in their pre- and post-doctoral training.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- Please note there are internal UWA Closing dates for these grants. Applications submitted after these dates to the Graduate Research and Scholarships Office will not be accepted.
Please be aware that ALL Heart Foundation applications sent MUST be formatted in 12 point ARIAL Font.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Transportation Systems Researcher For Resource Flow Modelling Project In London, Institute for Integrated Economic Research, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Institute for Integrated Economic Research Job Vacancy: Transportation Systems Researcher for Resource Flow Modelling Project in LondonDuration: Full time appointment Salary: ...
Ph D Students And Post Doc Positions In Nano Robotics And Electromagnetic Fields , Gyeongsang National University, Korea, 26 days ago
PhD students and Post-Doc Positions in Nano Robotics and Electromagnetic fields The research will be focused on designing a magnetic control system to monitor and drive magnetic Nano part...
Postdoctoral Trainee Cardiovascular Epidemiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, United States, 9 days ago
Posting Information Position Information Position Title Postdoctoral Trainee-Cardiovascular Epidemiology Vacancy ID PDS000797 Department Epidemiology - Ops - 463501 Position Type Postdoctoral Scho...
Clinical Research Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
1. Job Details Job title: Clinical Research Fellow School/Support Department: School of Clinical Sciences/Centre for Cardiovascular Science Line manager: Professor David Newby 2. Job Description T...
Clinical Research Fellow, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Job Purpose This is a fixed term (3 years) Clinical Research Fellowship tenable in the Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences. The post is funded by a grant from National Institute for ...
Postdoctoral Researcher, Purdue University, United States, 20 days ago
POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH in BIOTECHNOLOGY position is available immediately to develop sorghum varieties resistant to bird infestation, a major food security problem in Africa, by redirecting synthesi...