- Heart Foundation Travel Grants
Travel Grants are an exciting opportunity for the Heart Foundation to support the development of early career cardiovascular researchers. Travel Grants are available to support Australian researchers travelling to present their cardiovascular research at an conference overseas. They are also available to Indigenous health researchers travelling to present their research in Australia. Applicants are only eligible to recieved two grants in their pre- and post-doctoral training.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- Please note there are internal UWA Closing dates for these grants. Applications submitted after these dates to the Graduate Research and Scholarships Office will not be accepted.
Please be aware that ALL Heart Foundation applications sent MUST be formatted in 12 point ARIAL Font.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Fellowships 19 Positions In Australian Capital Cities And Regional Areas, CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation), Australia, 19 days ago
* Collaborate on cutting-edge science with Australia's top researchers* Make a difference - apply outcomes to benefit Australians * Become a CSIRO Postdoctoral Fellow.As a CSIRO Postdoctoral F...
Statistical Analyst At The Max Planck Institute For Demographic Research , Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Germany, 14 days ago
The Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research (MPIDR) is accepting applications for a highly qualified Statistical Analyst.OrganizationSince its foundation in 1996, the MPIDR has enjoyed an int...
Space Time Methods For The Computation And Analysis Of Coherent Families , Freie Universität Berlin, Germany, 20 days ago
We are searching for a research assistant for the project „Space-time methods for the computation and analysis of coherent families„, which is situated in the DFG Priority Programme 1881 „Turbulent...
Postodoctoral Positions Available For 2017, CNPEM/UNICAMP, Brazil, 16 days ago
There are two postdoctoral positions available within the project “Organizing matter: colloids formed by association of surfactants, polymers and nanoparticles”. These grants include a monthly paym...
Postdoc Controlling Tissue Formation In Situ Cardiovascular Tissue Engineering, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 3 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (21/10/2016 03.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Nmr Postdoctoral Fellow: Micro Coil, In Vivo And Digital Microfluidics Nmr, University of Toronto at Scarborough, Canada, 17 days ago
University of Toronto at Scarborough, Toronto, ON (Oct/2016) NMR Postdoctoral Fellow: Micro-coil, In-vivo and Digital Microfluidics NMREnvironmental NMR Centre, Department of Chemistry, Univer...