- Heart Foundation Travel Grants
Travel Grants are an exciting opportunity for the Heart Foundation to support the development of early career cardiovascular researchers. Travel Grants are available to support Australian researchers travelling to present their cardiovascular research at an conference overseas. They are also available to Indigenous health researchers travelling to present their research in Australia. Applicants are only eligible to recieved two grants in their pre- and post-doctoral training.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- Please note there are internal UWA Closing dates for these grants. Applications submitted after these dates to the Graduate Research and Scholarships Office will not be accepted.
Please be aware that ALL Heart Foundation applications sent MUST be formatted in 12 point ARIAL Font.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Research Fellows (General Posting Pool), Central Michigan University, United States, 3 days ago
Position Information Position Title Postdoctoral Research Fellows (General Posting - POOL) College/Unit College of Medicine Home Department College of Medicine Employee Group Postdoctoral Research...
Research Assistant In The Software Lab, Department Of Computer Science, TU Darmstadt, Germany, 18 days ago
Full details on this offer:http://www.ec-spride.tu-darmstadt.de/en/research-groups/software-lab/jobs/We are looking for students interested in joining the Software Lab as PhD students. The Software...
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 2 days ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Date posted: 20...
Scientific Director, Cardiovascular Research Job, Johnson & Johnson, United States, 24 days ago
Scientific Director, Cardiovascular Research-5985141003 Description Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Scientific Di...
Research Career Establishment Fellowship, King's College London, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More European Research Council. More The Kin...
Smithsonian National Museum Of African American History And Culture (Nmaahc) Andrew W. Mellon Curatorial Fellowship Program, University of California, United States, 28 days ago
Deadline 2/15/2015 Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis for a start date of June 1 of each year; however, applications should reach us no later than February Description Smithsonian Na...