- Heart Foundation Travel Grants
Travel Grants are an exciting opportunity for the Heart Foundation to support the development of early career cardiovascular researchers. Travel Grants are available to support Australian researchers travelling to present their cardiovascular research at an conference overseas. They are also available to Indigenous health researchers travelling to present their research in Australia. Applicants are only eligible to recieved two grants in their pre- and post-doctoral training.
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Research Publications
- Please note there are internal UWA Closing dates for these grants. Applications submitted after these dates to the Graduate Research and Scholarships Office will not be accepted.
Please be aware that ALL Heart Foundation applications sent MUST be formatted in 12 point ARIAL Font.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Medicine and Pharmacology, Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Paediatrics and Child Health, Population Health, Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Nursing, Anatomy and Human Biology
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Agricultural Researcher For Resource Flow Modelling Project In London, Institute for Integrated Economic Research, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Job Vacancy: Agricultural Researcher (Early Stage Career)Duration: Full time appointment Salary: £1700 mth. - £3000 mth. dependent on experienceThe Project:The Institute for ...
Postdoctoral Research Fellows (General Posting Pool), Central Michigan University, United States, 27 days ago
Position Information Position Title Postdoctoral Research Fellows (General Posting - POOL) College/Unit College of Medicine Home Department College of Medicine Employee Group Postdoctoral Research...
Postdoctoral Researcher, Maynooth University - Programmable City Project, Ireland, 11 days ago
Applications are invited for a three year post-doctoral researcher post, working on "The Programmable City" project http://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/progcity/Funded by a European Research Council A...
Post A Exam Ph D Candidate , Cornell University Graduate School, United States, 1 day ago
You are here Home » Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America Foundation (PhRMA): Predoctoral Fellowships in Health Outcomes print share email Facebook Twitter Pharmaceutical Research...
1. Fpa# Fh 1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions), Brown University, United States, 26 days ago
1. FPA# FH-1335 Title: Staff Cardiologist (2 Positions) Location: Miriam Rank: Assistant or Associate Professor Search Chair: Douglas Burtt, MD firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Date posted: 20...
Job Ref 223/2014, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 10 days ago
TECHNICAL OFFICER (ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING FACULTY OF HEALTH, ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE JOONDALUP CAMPUS $62,471 TO $70,047 PA (HEW 5) FULL TIME, ONGOING Overview The Schoo...