Griffith School Of Engineering Qld Regional Electronic Engineering Bursary, Griffith University
Two Bursaries are available for Queensland regional students who wish to study at Griffith University in an undergraduate Engineering program on the Nathan campus in Electronic and Computer Engineering, Microelectronic Engineering and Sustainable Energy Systems.
The bursaries will provide $2500 towards accommodation fees at the Nathan campus in the Self-Catered colleges for Semester 1, 2013. The bursary may, subject to approval, be transferred to a living allowance. The Bursaries are valued at $2500 each.
Programs of study
|Academic program||Program code||QTAC code|
|Bachelor of Engineering (Electronic and|
|Bachelor of Engineering (Microelectronic|
|Bachelor of Engineering (Sustainable|
|Bachelor of Engineering Technology|
(Electronic and Computer Engineering)
To be eligible, students must:
- a Year 12 school-leaver, attending high school in any QLD area excluding South East Queensland, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast regions as defined by the Queensland Studies Authority;
- Be applying for full-time admission to a Griffith School of Engineering undergraduate program on the Nathan campus in one of the following degrees:-
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronic and Computer Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Microelectronic Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Sustainable Energy Systems)
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electronic and Computer Engineering)
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
|Cash to go towards Accommodation fees.||$2500||One payment|
Number of scholarships available
There are two scholarships available.
Griffith School of Engineering
How to apply
To apply for the Griffith School of Engineering Queensland Regional Electronic Engineering Bursary you must complete and submit the application form below:
- Griffith School of Engineering Queensland Regional Electronic Engineering Bursary application form (PDF 121k)
The current round of bursaries is now closed. Applications will reopen at a later date.
View or Apply