Griffith Business School Asia-Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence offers this scholarship to support Honours candidates each year. This scholarship has been designed to encourage high achieving students to undertake honours.
A candidate must be eligible to undertake a Griffith Business School Honours program at the Gold Coast, Logan or Nathan campus.
Selection is based on the candidate's minimum GPA of 5.5 in their best twelve(12), second and third year undergraduate courses.
Programs of study
- Master of Business with Honours (5447)
- Master of Human Resource Management with Honours (5389 and 5262)
- Master of Information Systems with Honours (5456)
- Master of International Business with Honours (5312)
- Master of Marketing with Honours (5229 and 5227)
- Master of Business Administration (honours stream only: 5159 and 5158)
- International Master of Business Administration (honours stream only: 5457 and 5458).
It is at the discretion of the Griffith Business School Honours Scholarship Selection Committee to determine:
- procedures for examination of applications and to make a decision on a majority vote;
- the eligibility of students studying part-time;
- not to award scholarships due to lack of eligible and worthy applicants;
- the scholarship value based on the applicant pool.
To remain eligible for the scholarship, applicants will be required to:
- maintain a GPA of 6.0 or above in the coursework component of the program.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
|Cash||$1000||One payment for full-time candidates|
- Griffith Business School Asia-Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence
Selection will be based on the following criteria. To be eligible for the scholarship you must:
- be eligible to undertake a Griffith Business School Honours program.
- have been admitted to, and be enrolled in the Griffith Business School Honours program at the Gold Coast, Logan or Nathan campus in Semester 2, 2012;
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.5 in their best twelve (120CP's) second and third year courses undertaken during their undergraduate study;
- the eligible candidate's honours thesis must be in the field relating to franchising, which may include specific topics such as;
- Franchise performance, multi-unit franchising, franchise brand, franchise marketing, the franchise relationship, franchising field support, franchising legal issues, franchising site and territory selection, leasing, franchising recruitment, franchise selection, franchise succession planning and international franchise expansion.
- Franchise-related topics outside of the above list may also be considered
- the candidate must agree to undertake a dissertation in the area of franchising under the supervision of at least one APCFE Centre member
- have the ability to communicate effectively
- submit a personal statement as part of the application
- demonstrate outstanding academic and leadership capabilities
How to apply
To apply for a Griffith Business School Asia-Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form:
- Griffith Business School Asia-Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence application form (PDF 127k)
Applications close on 21 June 2013.
A Better Florist Scholarship Programme, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 11 hours ago
Value: Up to $4000 Tenure of award: Offered Annually Closing dates for applications: 30 October 2017 Send us your proposals from now till 30 October 2017 to stand a chance to be bloomed with our s...
Ph D Scholarship: Develop And Test New Interaction Methods That Take Advantage Of Gaze Input, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 20 hours ago
Apply no later than 1 September 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Management Engineering by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Management Engineering is offering a PhD scholarship to expl...
Usq Health Economics Ph D Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 17 hours ago
The School of Commerce at the University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Australia is offering two USQ Research Training Program (RTP), Health Economics PhD scholarships to carry out research that w...
Boston Consulting Group Scholarship Program, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 25 days ago
Tenure of award: Tenable for the following years studies. Closing dates for applications: 28 April 2017 Applications close at 10:00 am on Friday, April 28, 2017 Number of awards offered: wo schola...
Ph D Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 4 days ago
UQ CENTRE FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH (UQCCR) In partnership with the Queensland Government and major US Philanthropic organisation Atlantic Philanthropies, The University of Queensland has developed th...
Ph D Scholarship In Heterogeneous Catalysis, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 20 hours ago
Apply no later than 23 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemistry by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD fellowship is now available in the Centre for Catalysis and Sustainable Chem...