Griffith Business School Asia-Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence offers this scholarship to support Honours candidates each year. This scholarship has been designed to encourage high achieving students to undertake honours.
A candidate must be eligible to undertake a Griffith Business School Honours program at the Gold Coast, Logan or Nathan campus.
Selection is based on the candidate's minimum GPA of 5.5 in their best twelve(12), second and third year undergraduate courses.
Programs of study
- Master of Business with Honours (5447)
- Master of Human Resource Management with Honours (5389 and 5262)
- Master of Information Systems with Honours (5456)
- Master of International Business with Honours (5312)
- Master of Marketing with Honours (5229 and 5227)
- Master of Business Administration (honours stream only: 5159 and 5158)
- International Master of Business Administration (honours stream only: 5457 and 5458).
It is at the discretion of the Griffith Business School Honours Scholarship Selection Committee to determine:
- procedures for examination of applications and to make a decision on a majority vote;
- the eligibility of students studying part-time;
- not to award scholarships due to lack of eligible and worthy applicants;
- the scholarship value based on the applicant pool.
To remain eligible for the scholarship, applicants will be required to:
- maintain a GPA of 6.0 or above in the coursework component of the program.
Value and conditions
|Payment type||Total value||Frequency of payments|
|Cash||$1000||One payment for full-time candidates|
- Griffith Business School Asia-Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence
Selection will be based on the following criteria. To be eligible for the scholarship you must:
- be eligible to undertake a Griffith Business School Honours program.
- have been admitted to, and be enrolled in the Griffith Business School Honours program at the Gold Coast, Logan or Nathan campus in Semester 2, 2012;
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.5 in their best twelve (120CP's) second and third year courses undertaken during their undergraduate study;
- the eligible candidate's honours thesis must be in the field relating to franchising, which may include specific topics such as;
- Franchise performance, multi-unit franchising, franchise brand, franchise marketing, the franchise relationship, franchising field support, franchising legal issues, franchising site and territory selection, leasing, franchising recruitment, franchise selection, franchise succession planning and international franchise expansion.
- Franchise-related topics outside of the above list may also be considered
- the candidate must agree to undertake a dissertation in the area of franchising under the supervision of at least one APCFE Centre member
- have the ability to communicate effectively
- submit a personal statement as part of the application
- demonstrate outstanding academic and leadership capabilities
How to apply
To apply for a Griffith Business School Asia-Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence Scholarship you must complete and submit the application form:
- Griffith Business School Asia-Pacific Centre for Franchising Excellence application form (PDF 127k)
Applications close on 21 June 2013.
Chair In Public Finance Ph D Scholarship In Tax Microsimulation Modelling, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 27 days ago
Value: * see additional information Tenure of award: 3 years Closing dates for applications: 28 February 2017 28 February 2017 Number of awards offered: One History or background of award Victoria...
Rotary Ph D Scholarship At The Queensland Brain Institute, The University of Queensland, Australia, 30 days ago
Apply now Job no:499982 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Queensland ...
Ph D Scholarship – Department Of Communication And Culture, With A Ph D Specialization In Leadership And Organization, BI Norwegian Business School, Norway, 8 days ago
BI Norwegian Business School is one of Europe's top business schools with over 20,000 students. As Norway’s leading provider of Business and administrative education, BI builds on a unique traditi...
Japanese Conversation Group Leader Position: Spring 2017, University of San Francisco, United States, 7 days ago
Position Information Job Title Japanese Conversation Group Leader Position: Spring 2017 Department Center for Asia Pacific Studies Job Location Main SF Campus Job Type Student Hourly Salary Range ...
Esrc Ph D Studentships Midlands Graduate School, Aston University, United Kingdom, 27 days ago
View All Vacancies Languages & Social Sciences Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Tuesday 24 January 2017 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: R160478 ESRC PhD Studen...
Ph D Studentships Southampton Business School, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
Southampton Business School Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Tuesday 31 January 2017 Reference: 815116TR Southampton Business School has studentships available for postgraduate research st...