- Generowicz Scholarship [F37187]
Mr Mirek Generowicz, an engineer of 30 years standing, donates funds annually to provide a scholarship to enable an Indigenous student or a student from an educationally disadvantaged group to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law at The University of Western Australia.
Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; however other applicants experiencing educational disadvantage are also encouraged to apply.
Available in the 2012 mid-year undergraduate round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship an applicant must be:
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or major applicable to law; and either
- an Indigenous Australian; or
- a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or
- experiencing educational disadvantage which is demonstrated by being one of the following:
- a recent school leaver (under 20 years of age) from a low Socioeconomic Status school;
- a student from a regional or remote background;
- a student with a disability or chronic medical problem;
- a student with carer responsibilities.
- Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visas.
- To be eligible to take up a scholarship a student must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Biology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Agricultural Science, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Conservation Biology, Earth Sciences, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Biology, Information Technology, Law and Society, Marine Sciences, Mechatronics Engineering, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Physics, Plant Science, Power and Control Engineering, Science, Science Communication, Software Engineering, Sports Science, Zoology, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship: Kinetics Of Scale Formation In Oil And Gas Production, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 20 hours ago
Apply no later than 30 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online Center for Energy Resources Engineering (CERE), Department of Chemical and Bi...
Ph D Position At The Coa St Research Centre, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 4 days ago
Apply no later than 20 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online The CoaST Research Centre at DTU Chemical Engineering seeks a qualified candi...
Ph D Scholarship In Marine Hydrodynamics, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 2 days ago
Apply no later than 22 June 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Mechanical Engineering in cooperation with NTNU Department of Marine Tec...
Ph D Biotechnology (4 Years): Genetic Engineering Of Isoprene Synthase, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 17 hours ago
ReferenceENG1109Closing DateThursday, 7th September 2017DepartmentEngineering This project will use protein engineering to improve enzymes required for the efficient production of isoprene from re...
Ph D Studentship: Model Reduction And Homogenisation For Filtration And Adsorption, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 17 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1741Closing DateThursday, 14th September 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervised by Dr Matteo Icardi This project will be based at the University of Nottingham in the School of ...
Bbsrc Doctoral Partnership Ph D Studentship, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 17 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1739Closing DateMonday, 31st July 2017DepartmentBiosciences Studentships available for a 4-year Interdisciplinary PhD programme in Industrial Biotechnology and the Bioeconomy – startin...