- Generowicz Scholarship [F37187]
Mr Mirek Generowicz, an engineer of 30 years standing, donates funds annually to provide a scholarship to enable an Indigenous student or a student from an educationally disadvantaged group to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law at The University of Western Australia.
Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; however other applicants experiencing educational disadvantage are also encouraged to apply.
Available in the 2012 mid-year undergraduate round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship an applicant must be:
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or major applicable to law; and either
- an Indigenous Australian; or
- a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or
- experiencing educational disadvantage which is demonstrated by being one of the following:
- a recent school leaver (under 20 years of age) from a low Socioeconomic Status school;
- a student from a regional or remote background;
- a student with a disability or chronic medical problem;
- a student with carer responsibilities.
- Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visas.
- To be eligible to take up a scholarship a student must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Biology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Agricultural Science, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Conservation Biology, Earth Sciences, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Biology, Information Technology, Law and Society, Marine Sciences, Mechatronics Engineering, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Physics, Plant Science, Power and Control Engineering, Science, Science Communication, Software Engineering, Sports Science, Zoology, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Uk/Eu Studentship: Magnetic Resonance Imaging Of Multi Phase Flows In Porous Media, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
(3-year fully-funded PhD studentship with Professor Lynn Gladden, Dr. Andrew Sederman and Dr. Mick Mantle. The studentship is funded by Shell. Project to start 1 October 2017.) Due to funding reg...
Ph D Studentship Optimisation Of The Aqueous Recovery Of Oil From Rapeseed, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 23 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1720Closing DateTuesday, 20th June 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervisors: Dr Etienne Farcot and Prof Jonathan Wattis (Mathematical Sciences) Dr David Gray and Dr,Vincenzo di ...
Ph D Studentship Bio Bitumen, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 23 hours ago
ReferenceENG1079Closing DateFriday, 9th June 2017DepartmentEnergy & Sustainability Engineering Doctorate postgraduate position in the Energy and Sustainability Division, Faculty of Engineering Pro...
Ph D Studentship Carbon Capture And Utilisation (Ccu) – Cement And Lime, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 23 hours ago
ReferenceENG1080Closing DateFriday, 9th June 2017DepartmentEnergy & Sustainability Engineering Doctorate postgraduate position in the Energy and Sustainability Division, Faculty of Engineering Pro...
Phd Studentship: Multiscale Modelling Of Atherosclerosis , University College London, United Kingdom, about 11 hours ago
UCL Department / Division Department of Mechanical Engineering Duration of Studentship Three Years Stipend £16,057 per annum Vacancy Information UCL’s Department of Mechanical Engineering is offer...
Ph D Studentship – Designing Multifunctional Nanoparticles For Sustainable Catalysis, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Chemistry Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 01 June 2017 Reference: 850417EB PhD Studentship –Designing Multifunctional Nanoparticles for Sustainable Catalysis PhD Supervisor: Prof...