- Generowicz Scholarship [F37187]
Mr Mirek Generowicz, an engineer of 30 years standing, donates funds annually to provide a scholarship to enable an Indigenous student or a student from an educationally disadvantaged group to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law at The University of Western Australia.
Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; however other applicants experiencing educational disadvantage are also encouraged to apply.
Available in the 2012 mid-year undergraduate round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship an applicant must be:
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or major applicable to law; and either
- an Indigenous Australian; or
- a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or
- experiencing educational disadvantage which is demonstrated by being one of the following:
- a recent school leaver (under 20 years of age) from a low Socioeconomic Status school;
- a student from a regional or remote background;
- a student with a disability or chronic medical problem;
- a student with carer responsibilities.
- Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visas.
- To be eligible to take up a scholarship a student must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Biology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Agricultural Science, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Conservation Biology, Earth Sciences, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Biology, Information Technology, Law and Society, Marine Sciences, Mechatronics Engineering, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Physics, Plant Science, Power and Control Engineering, Science, Science Communication, Software Engineering, Sports Science, Zoology, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
4 Year Ph D Studentship Epsrc Cdt In Fuel Cells And Their Fuels: Thermodynamics Study Of Underground Hydrogen Storage To Ensure Safe Deployment, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1730Closing DateWednesday, 12th July 2017DepartmentChemistry, Engineering Supervised by Dr Veerle Vandeginste (Chemistry), Professor Matthew Hall (Engineering), Dr Bagus Muljadi (Engin...
Ph D Positions At The Hempel Foundation Coatings Science And Technology Centre (Coa St), Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 4 days ago
Apply no later than 23 April 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online CoaST is a newly established research center at the Department of Chemical a...
Ph D Studentship Efficient Techniques For Heterogeneous Non Local Flow Models, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
ReferenceSCI1723Closing DateFriday, 30th June 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Qualification type: PhD Location: Nottingham Funding for: UK students, EU students Funding amount: £14,296 stipend...
Ph D Scholarship: Elucidating Novel Disease Mechanisms In Severe Asthma, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 3 hours ago
Worldwide, 300 million people have asthma, including around 10% of Australians. Although treatments for mild to moderate asthma are efficacious, this is not the case in severe asthma, which has hi...
Ph D Scholarship In Assembly, Characterization And In Vitro Evaluation Of Haemoglobin Carriers Towards The Creation Of Universal Blood Substitutes, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 21 hours ago
Apply no later than 31 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Nanotech (Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology), is an international researc...
Ph D Candidate, The University of Queensland, Australia, 15 days ago
The University of Queensland's Institute for Molecular Bioscience is a leading global research institute. IMB was established in 2000 as UQ's first research institute and is the cornerstone of one...