- Generowicz Scholarship [F37187]
Mr Mirek Generowicz, an engineer of 30 years standing, donates funds annually to provide a scholarship to enable an Indigenous student or a student from an educationally disadvantaged group to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law at The University of Western Australia.
Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; however other applicants experiencing educational disadvantage are also encouraged to apply.
Available in the 2012 mid-year undergraduate round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship an applicant must be:
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or major applicable to law; and either
- an Indigenous Australian; or
- a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or
- experiencing educational disadvantage which is demonstrated by being one of the following:
- a recent school leaver (under 20 years of age) from a low Socioeconomic Status school;
- a student from a regional or remote background;
- a student with a disability or chronic medical problem;
- a student with carer responsibilities.
- Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visas.
- To be eligible to take up a scholarship a student must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Biology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Agricultural Science, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Conservation Biology, Earth Sciences, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Biology, Information Technology, Law and Society, Marine Sciences, Mechatronics Engineering, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Physics, Plant Science, Power and Control Engineering, Science, Science Communication, Software Engineering, Sports Science, Zoology, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship: Vibration Enhancement Of Miscible Flows, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 27 days ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 21 December 2017 Reference: 822116F2 Project Reference: NGCM-0096 Vibrations can be used to control heat/mass transf...
Ph D Studentship: Network Modelling Of Two Phase Flow Through Porous Medium, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 27 days ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 21 December 2017 Reference: 821916F2 Project Reference: NGCM-0094 Two phase flows through the porous medium are real...
Ph D Studentship: Hydrodynamics Of Sorption, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 27 days ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 21 December 2017 Reference: 822016F2 Project Reference: NGCM-0095 The primary objective is to develop a completely n...
Scholarships Available For Ph D Positions In Telecommunications Network Engineering, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 month ago
The UNSW Australia School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications is seeking high quality students to conduct research leading to degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in areas relating to ...
Exciting Ph D Positions In Molecular Medicine, Fully Funded, CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Austria, 29 days ago
***CeMM International PhD Program 2017***--------------------------------------------------------------------For further information on the PhD Program, and to apply through the online system pleas...
Ph.D. Position In Targeted Nanomedicines For Atherosclerosis Therapy, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 9 days ago
Apply no later than 30 January 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Nanotech conducts research, education and innovation within micro- and nano...