- Generowicz Scholarship [F37187]
Mr Mirek Generowicz, an engineer of 30 years standing, donates funds annually to provide a scholarship to enable an Indigenous student or a student from an educationally disadvantaged group to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law at The University of Western Australia.
Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; however other applicants experiencing educational disadvantage are also encouraged to apply.
Available in the 2012 mid-year undergraduate round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship an applicant must be:
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or major applicable to law; and either
- an Indigenous Australian; or
- a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or
- experiencing educational disadvantage which is demonstrated by being one of the following:
- a recent school leaver (under 20 years of age) from a low Socioeconomic Status school;
- a student from a regional or remote background;
- a student with a disability or chronic medical problem;
- a student with carer responsibilities.
- Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visas.
- To be eligible to take up a scholarship a student must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Biology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Agricultural Science, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Conservation Biology, Earth Sciences, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Biology, Information Technology, Law and Society, Marine Sciences, Mechatronics Engineering, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Physics, Plant Science, Power and Control Engineering, Science, Science Communication, Software Engineering, Sports Science, Zoology, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 29 days ago
Apply now Job no:498929 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The...
Ph D Studentship – Life Cycle Assessment For Responsible Research And Innovation In Synthetic Biology, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
ReferenceSOC417Closing DateThursday, 30th June 2016DepartmentSociology & Social Policy School of Sociology and Social Policy / Faculty of Engineering The Institute for Science and Society (ISS) in...
] Psi Epfl Joint Position In Femtochemistry Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale De Lausanne Epfl And The Paul Scherrer Institute (Psi), , United States, 9 days ago
EPFL is a leading university with strong emphasis on basic sciences, engineering and life sciences. Research within its School of Basic Sciences includes chemical physics, ultrafast spectroscopy ...
Ph D Studentship – Life Cycle Assessment For Responsible Research And Innovation In Synthetic Biology, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
ReferenceSOC416Closing DateSunday, 31st July 2016DepartmentSociology & Social Policy School of Sociology and Social Policy / Faculty of Engineering The Institute for Science and Society (ISS) and ...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 18 days ago
Apply now Job no:499003 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Sbrc Ph D Studentship, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1632Closing DateFriday, 26th August 2016DepartmentChemistry SBRC PhD studentship – Prof. Neil R. Thomas and Dr Elaine O’Reilly Project Description Sustainable Biocatalysis: Directed Ev...