- Generowicz Scholarship [F37187]
Mr Mirek Generowicz, an engineer of 30 years standing, donates funds annually to provide a scholarship to enable an Indigenous student or a student from an educationally disadvantaged group to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law at The University of Western Australia.
Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; however other applicants experiencing educational disadvantage are also encouraged to apply.
Available in the 2012 mid-year undergraduate round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship an applicant must be:
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or major applicable to law; and either
- an Indigenous Australian; or
- a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or
- experiencing educational disadvantage which is demonstrated by being one of the following:
- a recent school leaver (under 20 years of age) from a low Socioeconomic Status school;
- a student from a regional or remote background;
- a student with a disability or chronic medical problem;
- a student with carer responsibilities.
- Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visas.
- To be eligible to take up a scholarship a student must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Biology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Agricultural Science, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Conservation Biology, Earth Sciences, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Biology, Information Technology, Law and Society, Marine Sciences, Mechatronics Engineering, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Physics, Plant Science, Power and Control Engineering, Science, Science Communication, Software Engineering, Sports Science, Zoology, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Australian Rotary Health Funding Partner Ph D Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia, 17 days ago
Funding Body: Australian Rotary Health Title: Australian Rotary Health Funding Partner PhD Scholarships Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: Australian Rotary He...
Sonja Huddle Memorial Scholarship Ugca1079, University of New South Wales, Australia, 2 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/10/2014 Closing Date 28/02/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $3,500 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citiz...
Ph D Scholarship In Indigenous Governance, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 7 days ago
The Indigenous nation buildings project is an ARC funded study bringing together three Aboriginal nations and seven universities (UTS,University of Arizona, University of Melbourne, Flinders Unive...
The Charles Allan Seymour Hawker Memorial Scholarship Trust Fund :Charles Allan Seymour Hawker Memorial Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 10 days ago
DESCRIPTION The Charles Allan Seymour Hawker Memorial Scholarship Trust Fund was established by the late Kathleen Lilias Needham to perpetuate the memory of her late brother Charles Allan Seymour ...
Nura Gili Award Ugce1213, University of New South Wales, Australia, 24 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Postgraduate students Opens 08/09/2014 Closing Date 31/12/2014 For commencement ...
Bob Mackie Memorial Residential Scholarship Ugce1222, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 month ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 02/09/2014 Closing Date 30/11/2014 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $9,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 2 years Residency Aus Citize...
Ph D Scholarship In Exercise Physiology, La Trobe University, Australia, about 4 hours ago
Highest Australian ranking for research in Human Movement and Sports Science World-class research training, based at the Bendigo Campus Stipend of $25,392 per annum full-time (tax exempt, 2014 rat...
Joyce T Brophy Memorial Award Ugce1115, University of New South Wales, Australia, 14 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above Opens 18/09/2014 Closing Date 30/11/2014 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $14,645 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 ye...
Csiro Undergraduate Vacation Scholarship Cooperative Localisation, CSIRO, Australia, 25 days ago
Get hands-on research experience Access CSIRO's world-class facilities Apply for a CSIRO Vacation Scholarship today! The 2014/15 CSIRO Vacation Scholarship Program is designed to provide students ...
National Research Program Ph D Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia, 17 days ago
Funding Body: Asthma Foundation NSW Title: National Research Program PhD Scholarships Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: Asthma Australia is now seeking expres...