- Generowicz Scholarship [F37187]
Mr Mirek Generowicz, an engineer of 30 years standing, donates funds annually to provide a scholarship to enable an Indigenous student or a student from an educationally disadvantaged group to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law at The University of Western Australia.
Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; however other applicants experiencing educational disadvantage are also encouraged to apply.
Available in the 2012 mid-year undergraduate round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship an applicant must be:
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or major applicable to law; and either
- an Indigenous Australian; or
- a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or
- experiencing educational disadvantage which is demonstrated by being one of the following:
- a recent school leaver (under 20 years of age) from a low Socioeconomic Status school;
- a student from a regional or remote background;
- a student with a disability or chronic medical problem;
- a student with carer responsibilities.
- Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visas.
- To be eligible to take up a scholarship a student must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Biology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Agricultural Science, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Conservation Biology, Earth Sciences, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Biology, Information Technology, Law and Society, Marine Sciences, Mechatronics Engineering, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Physics, Plant Science, Power and Control Engineering, Science, Science Communication, Software Engineering, Sports Science, Zoology, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship – Understanding Bubble Dynamics In Sonicated Edible Lipids To Improve Their Physicochemical Properties, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
Chemistry Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 30 June 2017 Reference: 836417EB Supervisor Dr P R Birkin PhD Description: High intensity ultrasound (HIU) or sonication has been exploite...
Ph D Scholarship: Biogas Upgrading (Co2 Capture) Simulation Through Experimental Work And Thermodynamic Modelling, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 16 hours ago
Apply no later than 1 May 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online Center for Energy Resources Engineering (CERE), Department of Chemical and Bioc...
Rachael Fontana Memorial Bursary For The Arts, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 3 days ago
Skip to main content Scholarship Description Closing date Australia Award Scholarships Australia Awards are prestigious international scholarships and fellowships funded by the Australian Governme...
William Mc Ilrath Rural Scholarship Ugce1044, University of New South Wales, Australia, 2 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 25/01/2017 Closing Date 31/03/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $4,000 up to $10,000 2 Scholarship(s) available ...
Australian Government :Australia Awards, Flinders University, Australia, 32 minutes ago
Opening Date: 01-02-2017 Closing Date: 30-04-2017 The Australia Awards are a whole-of-government initiative bringing together scholarships and fellowships administered by the Department of Foreign...
Ph D Positions At Center For Peptide Based Antibiotics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 23 hours ago
PhD positions at Center for Peptide-Based Antibiotics, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen Up to 3 PhD positions are available in molecular/microbiology (2) and medici...