- Generowicz Scholarship [F37187]
Mr Mirek Generowicz, an engineer of 30 years standing, donates funds annually to provide a scholarship to enable an Indigenous student or a student from an educationally disadvantaged group to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law at The University of Western Australia.
Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; however other applicants experiencing educational disadvantage are also encouraged to apply.
Available in the 2012 mid-year undergraduate round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship an applicant must be:
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or major applicable to law; and either
- an Indigenous Australian; or
- a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or
- experiencing educational disadvantage which is demonstrated by being one of the following:
- a recent school leaver (under 20 years of age) from a low Socioeconomic Status school;
- a student from a regional or remote background;
- a student with a disability or chronic medical problem;
- a student with carer responsibilities.
- Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visas.
- To be eligible to take up a scholarship a student must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Biology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Agricultural Science, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Conservation Biology, Earth Sciences, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Biology, Information Technology, Law and Society, Marine Sciences, Mechatronics Engineering, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Physics, Plant Science, Power and Control Engineering, Science, Science Communication, Software Engineering, Sports Science, Zoology, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Indigenous Access Scholarship, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 15 days ago
Applications open 1 May 2015. For Indigenous students commencing the Tertiary Preparation Program or an undergraduate program The Commonwealth Scholarships Program is funded by the Australian Gov...
Ph D Scholarship In Chemical Engineering, RMIT, Australia, 9 days ago
Expression of Interest for Australian Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates; are strongly encouraged to register their Expression of Inte...
Baden Württemberg Scholarship Programme For Refugees From Syria • Daad, German Academic Exchange Service, Germany, 8 days ago
Basic-Requirements Status: Undergraduates Graduates Country of Origin: Only specified The scholarship for this programme is restricted to certain countries of origin. You can find an explanation f...
Ph D Scholarship In Fundamental Study Of The Breakage Of Gibbsite And Smelter Grade Alumina, The University of Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
Apply now Job no:497178 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The School of Chemic...
Equity Scholarships Scheme University Of Newcastle (Essun) Scholarship, The University of Newcastle, Australia, 12 days ago
Establishment The Equity Scholarship Scheme University of Newcastle assists financially disadvantaged undergraduate students with the costs of study. All applications are managed by Universities A...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Tactile And Crossmodal Perception, University of Sydney, Australia, 6 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Tactile and Crossmodal Perception Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time p...