- Generowicz Scholarship [F37187]
Mr Mirek Generowicz, an engineer of 30 years standing, donates funds annually to provide a scholarship to enable an Indigenous student or a student from an educationally disadvantaged group to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law at The University of Western Australia.
Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; however other applicants experiencing educational disadvantage are also encouraged to apply.
Available in the 2012 mid-year undergraduate round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship an applicant must be:
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or major applicable to law; and either
- an Indigenous Australian; or
- a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or
- experiencing educational disadvantage which is demonstrated by being one of the following:
- a recent school leaver (under 20 years of age) from a low Socioeconomic Status school;
- a student from a regional or remote background;
- a student with a disability or chronic medical problem;
- a student with carer responsibilities.
- Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visas.
- To be eligible to take up a scholarship a student must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Biology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Agricultural Science, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Conservation Biology, Earth Sciences, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Biology, Information Technology, Law and Society, Marine Sciences, Mechatronics Engineering, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Physics, Plant Science, Power and Control Engineering, Science, Science Communication, Software Engineering, Sports Science, Zoology, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Catherine King Memorial Bursary, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 23 days ago
The USC experience Undergraduate (my first degree) Postgraduate coursework Research students International students Courses and programs Student support How do I apply? How do I enrol? What will I...
Uts Alumni Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 23 days ago
The UTS Alumni Scholarship aims to support and recognise the contributions of current UTS undergraduate students who have demonstrated commitment to UTS and the wider community through their invol...
Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 15 days ago
The purpose of the Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship is to provide female students financial support with their studies in the area of Exercise and Sports Science. Bette Allison lectured at Grayl...
Postgraduate Scholarship On The Detection Of Gene Doping In Thoroughbred Racehorses, University of Sydney, Australia, 29 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship on the Detection of Gene Doping in Thoroughbred Racehorses Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgradu...
Ph D Scholarship For Research Into Cardiovascular Disease Inequalities », Australian National University, Australia, 4 days ago
Overview The National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health (NCEPH) is offering the opportunity to join a high-performing, collegial team as a postgraduate scholar for a period of approxim...
Nura Gili Award Ugce1213, University of New South Wales, Australia, 29 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above, Postgraduate students Opens 24/04/2015 Closing Date 31/07/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2015 Value...