- Generowicz Scholarship [F37187]
Mr Mirek Generowicz, an engineer of 30 years standing, donates funds annually to provide a scholarship to enable an Indigenous student or a student from an educationally disadvantaged group to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law at The University of Western Australia.
Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; however other applicants experiencing educational disadvantage are also encouraged to apply.
Available in the 2012 mid-year undergraduate round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship an applicant must be:
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or major applicable to law; and either
- an Indigenous Australian; or
- a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or
- experiencing educational disadvantage which is demonstrated by being one of the following:
- a recent school leaver (under 20 years of age) from a low Socioeconomic Status school;
- a student from a regional or remote background;
- a student with a disability or chronic medical problem;
- a student with carer responsibilities.
- Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visas.
- To be eligible to take up a scholarship a student must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Biology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Agricultural Science, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Conservation Biology, Earth Sciences, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Biology, Information Technology, Law and Society, Marine Sciences, Mechatronics Engineering, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Physics, Plant Science, Power and Control Engineering, Science, Science Communication, Software Engineering, Sports Science, Zoology, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position: Numerical Modelling Of Reservoir Souring In Chalk Reservoirs, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 13 days ago
Apply no later than 10 December 2016 Apply for the job at Centre for Oil and Gas - DTU by completing the following form. Apply online The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre (Centre ...
Ph D Studentship Position In Disc Biomaterials Centre For Research In Medical Devices (CÚram), NUI Galway, Ireland, 26 days ago
Job posted by NUI Galway (09/11/2016 17.11) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. ...
Graduate Studentships In Seismology At University Of Calgary, Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology, United States, 17 days ago
Graduate Studentships in Seismology at University of Calgary University of Calgary Institution: University of Calgary Open Until: 2017-01-17 Opportunities for graduate studies currently exist in J...
Ph D Studentship: Jet Engine Sound Field Measurement Using Optical Fibre, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
Optoelectronics Research Centre Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Monday 01 May 2017 Reference: 813116EH Jet Engine Sound Field Measurement Using Optical Fibre Supervisor:Dr Trevor P. Newso...
Ph D Scholarships In The School Of Science, Rmit University, RMIT, Australia, 18 days ago
Expression of Interest for Australian Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates; are strongly encouraged to register their Expression of Inte...
Ph D Student, The University of Queensland, Australia, 13 days ago
Advanced Water Management Centre The Advanced Water Management Centre (AWMC) is an international centre of excellence in innovative water technology, treatment and management. With over 100 resear...