- Generowicz Scholarship [F37187]
Mr Mirek Generowicz, an engineer of 30 years standing, donates funds annually to provide a scholarship to enable an Indigenous student or a student from an educationally disadvantaged group to undertake an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law at The University of Western Australia.
Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; however other applicants experiencing educational disadvantage are also encouraged to apply.
Available in the 2012 mid-year undergraduate round.
- Payment type
- Semester Installments
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Financial Need, Disabled, Rural or Remote, Indigenous
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship an applicant must be:
- enrolled or eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or major applicable to law; and either
- an Indigenous Australian; or
- a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or
- experiencing educational disadvantage which is demonstrated by being one of the following:
- a recent school leaver (under 20 years of age) from a low Socioeconomic Status school;
- a student from a regional or remote background;
- a student with a disability or chronic medical problem;
- a student with carer responsibilities.
- Preference is given to Indigenous Australians and holders of Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visas.
- To be eligible to take up a scholarship a student must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course with a Bachelor of Science major or a major applicable to law.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa
- Study area
- Animal Biology, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Plant Biology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Forensic Science, Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, Agricultural Science, Animal Science, Applied Computing, Astronomy/Astrophysics, Audiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Botany, Business Law, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Conservation Biology, Earth Sciences, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Health, Human Biology, Information Technology, Law and Society, Marine Sciences, Mechatronics Engineering, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Oil and Gas Engineering, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Physics, Plant Science, Power and Control Engineering, Science, Science Communication, Software Engineering, Sports Science, Zoology, Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- University of Western Australia
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position: Confocal Raman Study (In) Organic Matter On Solid Electrolyte Interfaces, Foundation for Fundamental Research on Matter (FOM), Netherlands, 14 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (14/09/2016 00.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Position 'confocal Raman Study (In) Organic Matter On Solid Electrolyte Interfaces, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 18 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (10/09/2016 00.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Studentship In Soil Dynamics. Numerical Modelling Of The Long Term Behaviour In Offshore Wind Turbine Foundations , University College London, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
UCL Department / Division Civil, Environmental & Geomatic engineering Duration of Studentship 4 Years Stipend £16,296 per annum plus fees Vacancy Information Among all sources of renewable energy,...
Ph D Scholarship: Sustainable Catalytic Alcohol Synthesis From Hydrogen And Carbon Dioxide, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 1 day ago
Apply no later than 15 October 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering at DTU is a nationa...
Ph D Studentship: Large Area Transient Electronics, University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 27 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (01/09/2016 01.01) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Ph D Position In Ice Binding Protein Polymers, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 16 days ago
The PhD position in ‘ice-binding protein polymers’ is part of a collaborative project between Eindhoven University of Technology and Wageningen Food & Biobased Research. During the first two years...