- Frank Broeze Postgraduate Scholarship [F51290]
- The Franklin Broeze Memorial Fund was established in 2002 and funded three Annual Lectures. The balance of funds has been used to create a fund to provide a postgraduate scholarship in perpetuity in honour of the late Professor Franklin Broeze who was a member of the then Department of History from 1971 to 2001 and served his profession, the Department and the University with distinction during those 30 years.The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate research in modern, medieval or economic history in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- Payment type
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- be enrolled in a research Master's or PhD course and undertaking research in modern, medieval or economic history in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Social Computing, The University of Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
Institute for Social Science Research and School of Information Technology & Electrical Engineering The Institute for Social Science Research (ISSR) is a national leader in advanced interdisciplin...
Research Fellow (Acjrc), University of Melbourne, Australia, 19 days ago
Crop and Soil Science Section Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences Salary: Level A: $66,809 to $90,657 p.a. or Level B: $95,434 to $113,323 p.a., plus 9.5% superannuation Full-time (fix...
Research Fellow, University of Melbourne, Australia, 14 days ago
Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research Faculty of Business and Economics Salary: $95,434 – $113,323 p.a. plus 17% superannuation The Research Fellow will work under the superv...
Mhra Research Fellow On The Collected Letters Of Robert Southey, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
ReferenceART200316Closing DateWednesday, 3rd August 2016Job TypeResearchDepartmentEnglishSalary £28,982 per annum (pro-rata) The School of English is seeking to appoint a part-time (20 hours per w...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
Apply now Job no:499269 Area:Sustainable Minerals Institute Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Other, St Lucia Sustainable Minerals Institute Julius Krut...
Macquarie Group Foundation David Clarke Social Innovation Fellowship 2016, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 11 days ago
Fellowship Overview The Macquarie Group Foundation established the Fellowship in 2012 as a tribute to its former chairman, the late David Clarke, AO, who was one of the pioneers of corporate phila...