- Frank Broeze Postgraduate Scholarship [F51290]
- The Franklin Broeze Memorial Fund was established in 2002 and funded three Annual Lectures. The balance of funds has been used to create a fund to provide a postgraduate scholarship in perpetuity in honour of the late Professor Franklin Broeze who was a member of the then Department of History from 1971 to 2001 and served his profession, the Department and the University with distinction during those 30 years.The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate research in modern, medieval or economic history in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- Payment type
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- be enrolled in a research Master's or PhD course and undertaking research in modern, medieval or economic history in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Call For Post Doc Within Erc Project « Glass Routes: Mapping The First Millennium Glass Economy», CNRS, France, 10 days ago
Job posted by CNRS (29/01/2016 09.57) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. More E...
Lectureships In Early Modern British History (Two Posts), University of York, United Kingdom, about 1 month ago
Based at University of York - Heslington Campus The University of York seeks to appoint two full-time Lecturers in Early Modern British History (from 1500 to 1700); preference will be given to can...
Ca' Foscari University Of Venice Research Fellowship For Specific Project:Visual Narrative Of Venice Through The Centuries, UNIVERSITA' CA' FOSCARI VENEZIA, Italy, about 1 month ago
Fellowship posted by Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (09/01/2016 03.16) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excel...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Specific Ion Effects In Bubble Coalescence And Flotation, The University of Queensland, Australia, 21 days ago
School of Chemical Engineering Engineering is an international leader in the chemical engineering field and has an excellent international reputation which has been built over four decades at the ...
Research Fellowship In Multi Method Research, Abertay University, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Reference: THW/16/059651/000009 Salary Details: Grade 6 £25,769- £30,738 Contract Type:Temporary/Fixed term Contract Term:Full time Division of Accounting, Finance, Economics and Law Research Fell...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In C02, The University of Queensland, Australia, 20 days ago
The School of Chemical Engineering The School of Chemical Engineering is an international leader in the chemical engineering field and has an excellent international reputation which has been buil...