- Frank Broeze Postgraduate Scholarship [F51290]
- The Franklin Broeze Memorial Fund was established in 2002 and funded three Annual Lectures. The balance of funds has been used to create a fund to provide a postgraduate scholarship in perpetuity in honour of the late Professor Franklin Broeze who was a member of the then Department of History from 1971 to 2001 and served his profession, the Department and the University with distinction during those 30 years.The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate research in modern, medieval or economic history in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- Payment type
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- be enrolled in a research Master's or PhD course and undertaking research in modern, medieval or economic history in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Job Centre Australia Scholarship, The University of Newcastle, Australia, 29 days ago
Donor Job Centre Australia Establishment This scholarship was established in 2011 by Job Centre Australia, Newcastle branch for students with a disability to assist with costs of study. Applicable...
Political Theory One Year Position, Colgate, United States, 24 days ago
Political Theory – One Year Position Colgate University The Department of Political Science at Colgate University invites applications for a one-year replacement position in political theory begin...
University Assistant (Post Doc), Department of History, Austria, about 22 hours ago
Job posted by University of Vienna (JOBCENTER) (28/01/2015 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and ...
Aus Art Fellowship For Fine Arts, RMIT University, Australia, 27 days ago
The American Friends of the National Gallery of Australia Inc., in conjunction with the American Australian Association, is offering a US$30,000 scholarship for an Australian MA or Graduate studen...
Postdoc 'reconfiguring Diaspora, The Transformation Of The Jewish Diaspora In Late Antiquity' (0,8 1,0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 16 days ago
Postdoc 'Reconfiguring Diaspora, the Transformation of the Jewish diaspora in Late Antiquity' (0,8 - 1,0 fte) Functie You will work within the framework of a project entitled Reconfiguring Diaspor...
Research Fellow (75510 015), University of Warwick, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Vacancy Overview Fixed Term Contract for 36 months Italian Studies at the University of Warwick is seeking a Research Fellow as part of the ERC-funded Starting Investigator Grant on ‘Aristotle in ...