- Frank Broeze Postgraduate Scholarship [F51290]
- The Franklin Broeze Memorial Fund was established in 2002 and funded three Annual Lectures. The balance of funds has been used to create a fund to provide a postgraduate scholarship in perpetuity in honour of the late Professor Franklin Broeze who was a member of the then Department of History from 1971 to 2001 and served his profession, the Department and the University with distinction during those 30 years.The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate research in modern, medieval or economic history in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- Payment type
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- be enrolled in a research Master's or PhD course and undertaking research in modern, medieval or economic history in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
King's College London, Menzies Centre For Australian Studies :Australian Bicentennial Scholarships And Fellowships For Study In The Uk, Flinders University, Australia, 27 days ago
Opening Date: 23-02-2015 Closing Date: 27-04-2015 DESCRIPTION Each year the Australian Bicentennial Scholarships and Fellowships Trust invites applications from Australian postgraduate students or...
Australian Bicentennial Scholarships And Fellowships, University of Sydney, Australia, 26 days ago
Funding Body: Kings College London Title: Australian Bicentennial Scholarships and Fellowships Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Overseas D...
Associate Professorship And Tutorial Fellowship In French, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
ST CATHERINE’S COLLEGE in association with the Faculty of Medieval and Modern Languages and Literatures Salary: £44,620 - £59,914 p.a. (plus £7,762 p.a. taxable and pensionable college housing all...
Postdoctoral Associate In Medieval Jewish History, Yale, United States, about 1 month ago
The Program in Judaic Studies at Yale University is offering a two-year Postdoctoral fellowship that will begin on July 1, 2015. Candidates for the fellowship must have a Ph.D. in hand by July 1, ...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 9 days ago
Apply now Job no:497222 Area:Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane T...
Australian Bicentennial Scholarships And Fellowships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 18 days ago
The Menzies Centre for Australian Studies at King+s College in London is offering one-off Scholarship and Fellowship awards of up to ú4,000 to enable Australian postgraduate students and academic ...