- Frank Broeze Postgraduate Scholarship [F51290]
- The Franklin Broeze Memorial Fund was established in 2002 and funded three Annual Lectures. The balance of funds has been used to create a fund to provide a postgraduate scholarship in perpetuity in honour of the late Professor Franklin Broeze who was a member of the then Department of History from 1971 to 2001 and served his profession, the Department and the University with distinction during those 30 years.The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate research in modern, medieval or economic history in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- Payment type
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- be enrolled in a research Master's or PhD course and undertaking research in modern, medieval or economic history in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 29 days ago
Apply now Job no:500403 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Academic Research Level A1 ($64,533.50 - $87,535.13) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia ...
Research Fellow (2 Positions Available), University of Melbourne, Australia, 8 days ago
Phoenix Australia Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health Inc Department of Psychiatry Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences Salary: $66,809 - $90,657 p.a. plus 9.5% superannuation Thi...
Research Fellow Hi Fi Re, The University of Queensland, Australia, 26 days ago
The School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering is one of the largest Schools of this type in Australia with 75 full-time academic staff members who are widely published internationally and have e...
Postdoctoral Position Institute For History, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 14 hours ago
Leiden University, Faculty of Humanities, Institute for History is offering a Postdoctoral Position in the field of History (0.5 fte) Vacancy number 17-139 The Early Modern Dutch Empire was charac...
Postdoctoral Researcher On Quantum Causal Structures (2 Posts), University of Oxford, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
The Department of Computer Science has an exciting new opportunity for two full-time postdoctoral researchers on Quantum Causal Structures. The project is fixed-term until 31 August 2019 and is fu...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia, 18 days ago
Queensland Brain Institute Established in 2003, QBI (http://www.qbi.uq.edu.au ) is housed on the St Lucia campus of UQ. It is home to more than 450 staff and students, including 41 group leaders, ...