- Frank Broeze Postgraduate Scholarship [F51290]
- The Franklin Broeze Memorial Fund was established in 2002 and funded three Annual Lectures. The balance of funds has been used to create a fund to provide a postgraduate scholarship in perpetuity in honour of the late Professor Franklin Broeze who was a member of the then Department of History from 1971 to 2001 and served his profession, the Department and the University with distinction during those 30 years.The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate research in modern, medieval or economic history in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- Payment type
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- be enrolled in a research Master's or PhD course and undertaking research in modern, medieval or economic history in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoctoral Fellow(S) And Doctoral Students, University of Dublin, Trinity College, Ireland, 15 days ago
Job posted by Irish Universities Association (12/05/2016 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Co...
Marie Sklodowska Curie Fellowships, Newcastle University, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Job posted by Newcastle University (16/05/2016 10.56) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Res...
Post Doc 'late Medieval And Early Modern Literary Culture (French/Dutch)' (0,8 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 18 days ago
Post-doc 'Late Medieval and Early Modern Literary Culture (French/Dutch)' (0,8 FTE) Functie The NWO-funded research project ‘Uncovering Joyful Culture: Parodic Literature and Practices in and arou...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Statistical Mechanics, University of Melbourne, Australia, 11 days ago
School of Mathematics and Statistics Faculty of Science Salary: $66,809* - $90,657 p.a. (* Level A PhD entry level $84,458 p.a.) plus 9.5% superannuation The Australian Research Council has funded...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 15 days ago
Apply now Job no:498852 Area:Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Salary (FTE):Externally Funded Res Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane PhD Opportunity in Ret...
David Myers Research Fellowships, La Trobe University, Australia, 3 days ago
Prestigious David Myers Fellowship Program 3 year, fixed-term appointment based at any campus Make a significant contribution to your discipline at an international level La Trobe University's suc...