- Frank Broeze Postgraduate Scholarship [F51290]
- The Franklin Broeze Memorial Fund was established in 2002 and funded three Annual Lectures. The balance of funds has been used to create a fund to provide a postgraduate scholarship in perpetuity in honour of the late Professor Franklin Broeze who was a member of the then Department of History from 1971 to 2001 and served his profession, the Department and the University with distinction during those 30 years.The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate research in modern, medieval or economic history in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- Payment type
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- be enrolled in a research Master's or PhD course and undertaking research in modern, medieval or economic history in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- UWA Only
- Currently available
- Application status
University Academic Fellow In Textual Studies And Digital Editing, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, about 9 hours ago
Work in the field of English literature is being transformed by developments in textual studies. We are currently in a golden age of editing in which a generation of new work is able to draw on r...
Professorial Post In The Field Of Methodology And Auxiliary Sciences Of Medieval History, Ghent University, Belgium, 24 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (03/07/2015 16.29) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Professorial Post In The Field Of Methodology And Auxiliary Sciences Of Medieval History, Ghent University, Netherlands, 25 days ago
From 1 October 2015, a part-time (50%) position of lecturer in the Tenure Track system will become available within the Department of History at the Faculty of Arts and Philosophy. The mandate inc...
Agri Research Chair In Gambling Policy, University of Alberta, Canada, about 3 hours ago
In partnership with Alberta Gambling Research Institute (AGRI), the Department of Political Science (http://www.politicalscience. ualberta.ca ) in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Alberta ...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 5 days ago
Advanced Water Management Centre The Advanced Water Management Centre (AWMC) is an international centre of excellence in innovative water technology, treatment and management. With over 100 resear...
Research Scholar, The University of Queensland, Australia, 20 days ago
Apply now Job no:497631 Area:Sustainable Minerals Institute Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship, Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Two exciting M...