- Forest and Wood Products Australia Postgraduate Scholarships
Forest and Wood Products Australia provides up to three scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD degrees).
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend plus Allowances
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Work Experience
- see further information
- Australian Citizen
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Plant Biology, Population Health, Psychology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Grant Reviewer, The University of Queensland, Australia, 8 days ago
Apply now Job no:498290 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Casual Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The Faculty of Science is a research-intensive Fac...
Australia Awards Scholarships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
Australia awards are prestigious international scholarships managed by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). Australian Awards Scholarships provide opportunities for candi...
Ph D Scholarship In Mineral Processing, The University of Queensland, Australia, 20 days ago
Apply now Job no:498222 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Barbara Wood Memorial Foundation Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 28 days ago
Value: Up to $1,000.00 depending on the need and cost of the course being undertaken. Tenure of award: Scholarships are awarded for a year but can be reapplied for. Closing dates for applications:...
Graduate Assistantship Positions In Boreal Watershed Biogeochemistry, Memorial University, Canada, 30 days ago
Three graduate assistantships are available for keen and motivated students interested in research and training centered around understanding the impact of climate change on boreal forest landscap...
Ph D Scholarship In Structural Biology, The University of Queensland, Australia, 14 days ago
Apply now Job no:498257 Area:Office of Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia The ...