- Forest and Wood Products Australia Postgraduate Scholarships
Forest and Wood Products Australia provides up to three scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD degrees).
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend plus Allowances
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Work Experience
- see further information
- Australian Citizen
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Plant Biology, Population Health, Psychology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Geography: Royal Society Funded Ph D Studentship: Remote Sensing To Assess And Monitor Funding Conditions, Swansea University, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Job posted by Swansea University (25/05/2016 17.05) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 29 days ago
Apply now Job no:498929 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The...
Ph D Candidate In Quantitative Ecology, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 2 days ago
PhD candidate in quantitative ecology (Ref. BAP-2016-225) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no later than : June 15, 2016 For the Division of Forest, Nature ...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 18 days ago
Apply now Job no:499003 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Ph D Candidate In Quantitative Ecology, KU Leuven, Belgium, 1 day ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (26/05/2016 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Two Apai Ph D Research Scholarships For Australian/New Zealand And International Students, University of New South Wales, Australia, 23 days ago
University of New South WalesSchool of Civil and Environmental EngineeringCentre for Infrastructure Engineering & SafetyandWestern Sydney University Institute for Infrastructure Engineerin...