- Forest and Wood Products Australia Postgraduate Scholarships
Forest and Wood Products Australia provides up to three scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD degrees).
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend plus Allowances
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Work Experience
- see further information
- Australian Citizen
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Plant Biology, Population Health, Psychology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position For Forexclim Project 60 % For 36 Month, Technische Universität München, Germany, about 7 hours ago
27.03.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal In the scope of the FP7 ERA-NET Sumforest funded project “FOREXCLIM”, we invite applications for a PhD position E13 TV-L, 60 %, limited for 3 years About us...
Forest 3 D Characterization Using Sar Tomography: Techniques And Applications, University of Rennes 1, France, 20 days ago
Forest 3-D characterization using SAR tomography: techniques and applicationshttps://www.ietr.fr/IMG/pdf/sujet_these/PhD_CNES_Forest_SAR_tomography_en.pdfSAR tomography is a coherent imaging ...
Aizoon Australia And University Of Sydney Business School Ph D Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 18 hours ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Aizoon Australia and University of Sydney Business School PhD Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgr...
Expression Of Interest (Eoi) For Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 29 minutes ago
Apply now Job no:500388 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship, Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Gatton The Sch...
Ph D Scholarship In Environmental Chemistry And Modelling (Esr 11), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 16 days ago
Natural Toxins and Drinking Water Quality - From Source to Tap (NaToxAq) Project title: Natural toxin fate and leaching from soils (ESR 11) The University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarsh...
Ph D Scholarship: High Performance Cathode Materials For Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 14 hours ago
This project is expected to make a breakthrough in the development of lithium-rich cathode materials for practical lithium ion batteries. The successful outcomes of this proposal is expect to deve...