- Forest and Wood Products Australia Postgraduate Scholarships
Forest and Wood Products Australia provides up to three scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD degrees).
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend plus Allowances
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Work Experience
- see further information
- Australian Citizen
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Plant Biology, Population Health, Psychology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 8 hours ago
Apply now Job no:498929 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The...
Ph D Position In Forest Ecophysiology, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 24 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (05/04/2016 16.04) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D/M Phil Scholarships In Hydrometallurgy, The University of Queensland, Australia, 14 days ago
Apply now Job no:498854 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The...
Ph D Student, Ghent University, Netherlands, 22 days ago
Job description Unraveling coke formation on high temperature Alloys Aim The aim of this work is to gain fundamental understanding of coke formation under typical industrial reactor conditions. Ju...
Ph D Stipend At The Department Of Chemistry And Biotechnology (18 16014), Aalborg University, Denmark, 24 days ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Chemistry and Bioscience, a PhD Stipend is available within the study programme of Biotechnology, Chemistry and Environmental Engineering. ...
Ph D Scholarship In Stillbirth Diagnostic Testing, The University of Queensland, Australia, 16 days ago
Apply now Job no:498871 Area:Mater Research Institute-UQ Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane PhD Opportu...