- Forest and Wood Products Australia Postgraduate Scholarships
Forest and Wood Products Australia provides up to three scholarships per annum for postgraduate research study (Masters and PhD degrees).
- Payment type
- Fortnightly Stipend plus Allowances
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement, Work Experience
- see further information
- Australian Citizen
- Study area
- Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts, Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Business School, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Earth and Environment, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacology, Plant Biology, Population Health, Psychology, Sport Science, Exercise and Health, Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Australian University, Overseas University, Research Institution
- Currently available
- Application status
University College Old Members Oxford Australia Scholarship, Oxford-Australia Fund, Australia, 7 days ago
About this scholarship University College Old Members - Oxford Australia Scholarship The University College Old Members - Oxford Australia Fund Scholarship is open to postgraduate students in any ...
National Research Program Ph D Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia, 14 days ago
Funding Body: Asthma Australia Title: National Research Program PhD Scholarships Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: Asthma Australia is now seeking expressions...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Tactile And Crossmodal Perception, University of Sydney, Australia, 29 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Tactile and Crossmodal Perception Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time p...
Erasmus Mundus "Thelxinoe" Smart City Ph D Grants, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
"THELXINOE: Erasmus Euro-Oceanian Smart City Network" is an Erasmus Mundus Action-2 Strand-2 (EMA2/S2) project funded by the European Union. The Erasmus Mundus programme aims to enhance the quali...
Postgraduate Scholarship On The Nature & Significance Of T Lymphocyte Reactivity Against Orbital Antigens In Graves Ophthalmopathy, University of Sydney, Australia, 14 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship on the Nature & Significance of T lymphocyte Reactivity Against Orbital Antigens in Graves Ophthalmopathy Research Areas: Health ...
Ph D Top Up Scholarship Supercapacitors, CSIRO, Australia, 28 days ago
An excellent development opportunity Be mentored by leaders in the field Contribute to science with real impact! The Position: The CSIRO Manufacturing Flagship is offering a postgraduate Top-up Sc...