- Finnish Government Scholarship Pool
- The Finnish Government offers scholarships of 3-9 months for Doctoral level studies, research and teaching at a higher education institution in Finland. The Finnish Government Scholarship Pool programme is open to young researchers from all academic fields. The scholarships can not be applied for post-Doctoral studies or research.
- Payment type
- Monthly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- intend to pursue post-Master's level studies as a visiting student, participate in a research project or teach at a higher education institution or public research institute in Finland; priority will be given to doctoral studies
- have established contact with the Finnish receiving institution before applying
- have a letter of invitation from the academic supervisor in Finland; the invitation should also explain the commitment of the host institution to the project
- have earned a Masters-level degree before applying
- not have spent already more than one year at a Finnish higher education institution immediately before the intended scholarship period in Finland
- be able to give proof of sufficient skills in speaking and writing the language needed in study/research
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University
- Currently available
- Application status
Post Doctoral Fellow To The Department Of Political Science, Gld In Political Science (Per 2016/581), University of Gothenburg, Sweden, 15 days ago
Type of employment: Fixed-term employment, 2 years Extent: 100 % Location: Department of Political Science, Gothenburg First day of employment: 2017-09-01 or per agreement Reference number: PER 20...
The Charles Pick South Asia Fellowship 2017, University of East Anglia, Norwich, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
The Charles Pick South Asia Fellowship is dedicated to the memory of the distinguished publisher and literary agent, Charles Pick, whose career began in 1933 and continued until shortly before his...
Research Fellow (Field Based Inquiry), La Trobe University, Australia, 17 days ago
Research Fellow (Field-based Inquiry) This role is central to a large innovative program focused on applied research into governance and civil society in Papua New Guinea Full-Time, 2 year fixed t...
Pasteur – Paris University International Doctoral Program , University of California, United States, 25 days ago
The Institut Pasteur, located in Paris, France, offers a 3-year international PhD in Life Sciences and Biomedicine. The program is also sponsored by Paris-Descartes, Paris-Diderot, and Pierre et M...
Research Fellow (Analysis And Communication), La Trobe University, Australia, 17 days ago
Research Fellow (Analysis and Communication) This role is central to a large innovative program focused on applied research into governance and civil society in Papua New Guinea Full-Time, 2 year ...
Postdoctoral Fellow Population Geneticist (Sandhu Faculty), Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Salary range: £31,115 to £39,004 dependent on experience. Fixed-term 3 years. Applications are invited for a Population Geneticist to join the Global Health and Population Group led by Dr Sandhu a...