- Finnish Government Scholarship Pool
- The Finnish Government offers scholarships of 3-9 months for Doctoral level studies, research and teaching at a higher education institution in Finland. The Finnish Government Scholarship Pool programme is open to young researchers from all academic fields. The scholarships can not be applied for post-Doctoral studies or research.
- Payment type
- Monthly Stipend
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Per annum
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- intend to pursue post-Master's level studies as a visiting student, participate in a research project or teach at a higher education institution or public research institute in Finland; priority will be given to doctoral studies
- have established contact with the Finnish receiving institution before applying
- have a letter of invitation from the academic supervisor in Finland; the invitation should also explain the commitment of the host institution to the project
- have earned a Masters-level degree before applying
- not have spent already more than one year at a Finnish higher education institution immediately before the intended scholarship period in Finland
- be able to give proof of sufficient skills in speaking and writing the language needed in study/research
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Overseas Institution, Overseas University
- Currently available
- Application status
Postdoc In Cir Cit – Cross Sectorial Vertical Collaboration For Circular Economy, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 7 days ago
Apply no later than 19 March 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online A post-doctoral researcher position (2 years) is available at the Section o...
Postdoc In Development Of Animal Models In Respiratory Diseases , Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 23 days ago
The Institute of Environmental Medicine (IMM) is a department at Karolinska Institutet and an interdisciplinary research institution within the broad field of environmental medicine. IMM conducts ...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
Further Particulars Job Details Postdoctoral Research Fellow Medical School / Deanery of Clinical Sciences MRC/UoE Centre for Inflammation Research and Research Unit Child Life and Health Line man...
Post Doctoral Scientist, George Washington University, United States, about 4 hours ago
I. DEPARTMENT INFORMATION Job Description Summary: The Department of Global Health at George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health focuses on improving the health and heal...
Postdoctoral Studies In Membrane Protein Structural Biology, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 8 days ago
A two-year post-doctoral position is available at the Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics (MBB), Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm. The project deals primarily with over-expression, p...
Post Doctoral Research Fellow, The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
Job Purpose To contribute to the study of glial influences on neuronal health using human pluripotent stem cells including isogenic genetic controls as an experimental resource. The group focus i...