Refine Your Search
- RMIT University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Flinders University
- University of New South Wales
- The University of Western Australia
- The University of Queensland
- Macquarie University
- Queensland University of Technology
- University of Tasmania
- Victoria University
- Edith Cowan University
- La Trobe University
- Monash University
- University of Melbourne
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of South Australia
- Australian National University
- University of New England
- Australian Scholarships Foundation
- Griffith University
- The University of Newcastle
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- Charles Sturt University
- University of Ballarat
- University of Western Sydney
- University of Wollongong
- Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE
- University of Southern Queensland
- Charles Darwin University
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- Curtin University
- University of Adelaide
- James Cook University
- University of Sydney
- Deakin University
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Deakin University, Melbourne
- Federation University Australia
- FullBright Australia
- University of Western Australia (UWA)
- Australian National University (ANU)
- North Lindsey College, Scunthorpe
- University of Tasmania, Australia
- 36 more »
- « less
Australian National University | Canberra, Australian Capital Territory | about 11 hours ago
Research Associate Apply now Job no: 492890 Work type: Fixed Term Location: Canberra / ACT Categories: Academic Classification: Level A Classification: Academic Level A Salary package: $64,386 - $81,672 per annum, fixed term 3 years *The National Centre for Indigenous Studies (NCIS) promotes cross-disciplinary research in a wide range of areas of relevance to Indigenous Australians....
La Trobe University | about 12 hours ago
· Develop and maintain relationships with Education providers and other key groups · Fixed Term to 31/12/2015 · $83,378 - $95,775 plus 9.5% superannuation The position Build effective relationships with education providers, professional groups and governments whilst supporting the development, implementation, management and coordination of the University's TAFE and vocational...
University of South Australia | about 15 hours ago
The University of South Australia is the State’s largest university with approximately 37,000 students, 2,400 staff, five campuses and four academic divisions. The University is a national leader in collaborative industry research, has been recognised nationally for the quality of its teaching and community service and has the State’s largest intake of international students. The School of...
Monash University | about 15 hours ago
International student scholarships AMREP Honours Scholarship Benefits Total value of $6,000 $6,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study)paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed Number offered Two scholarships will be awarded in 2015 Selection Based on academic achievement Students will be ranked according to results, and short listed...
University of Melbourne | Melbourne, Victoria | about 20 hours ago
Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education Melbourne Graduate School of Education Salary: $132,677- $146,169 p.a. plus 17% superannuation This is a new position within the Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education (MCSHE) in the Melbourne Graduate School of Education that will contribute to research, development and evaluation activities in the area of educational technology...
The University of Queensland | St Lucia, Queensland | about 20 hours ago
Apply now Job no:496971 Area:Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Salary (FTE):Professional Level 06 ($69,947.28 - $75,374.21) Work type:Part Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia The School of Education is distinguished by its high-quality, high-performance research environment. Education research at The University of Queensland was ranked 10th in the world in the QS World University...
University of Western Sydney | 1 day ago
The University of Western Sydney is a major urban university spread over six campuses in Greater Western Sydney, a region of great opportunity, diversity, challenge and growth. The University is culturally diverse, with 2,500 staff and 40,000 students drawn from Australia and around the world. UWS aims to ‘bring knowledge to life’ and to make a difference to the lives of its students and...
University of Wollongong | 6 days ago
Learning Teaching and Curriculum POSITION TYPE Continuing Appointment CLOSING 8 February 2015 REF NO. 25304 The Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) team within Learning, Teaching & Curriculum is committed to developing appropriate software solutions to meet the learning, teaching and research needs of the UOW community. Educational Designers support the development, enhancement, evaluation and...
Griffith University | 7 days ago
Reference: 501297 Element: Pro Vice Chancellor (Sciences) Work type: Fixed term (2.75 years) Overview: Under broad direction from the Program Manager, Professor Richard John and Reference Group / Steering Committee, this position will be responsible for client consultation, requirements development, designs and specifications and the management of the Queensland STEM Education Network project...
RMIT | North Adelaide Melbourne St, South Australia | 7 days ago
Expression of Interest for Australian Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates; are strongly encouraged to register their Expression of Interest for consideration and notification of job vacancy information at RMIT University. Express your interest Current opportunities Position Job No Campus Closes Vocational Education...