Feit International Exchange Programs Student Grant, University Of Technology, Sydney
The Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology understands that students today face a working environment that assumes global mobility in the labour market. They are committed to encouraging and supporting students who wish to gain a greater understanding of the international aspects of modern engineering and IT practice.
In order to facilitate this learning the faculty developed this scholarship to assist students wishing to go on an exchange as part of their undergraduate degree.
Value and duration
This grant of $1,500 is offered to one outgoing exchange student each semester.
Who is eligible?
To be considered for a student grant, applicants must:
1. be eligible to apply for the exchange program, be offered a place and have approval from the faculty; and
2. have achieved a minimum of 65 (credit) average overall; and
3. be enrolled in one of the following FEIT courses:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering Diploma in Engineering Practice (all majors)
- Bachelor of Information technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Engineering, Information Technology
The successful student must:
- Have the highest overall WAM from outbound students;
- Submit a statement (maximum 1 page) describing their proposed time overseas and what they hope to achieve;
- Give a presentation about their experiences overseas on their return
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed. Full details on how to apply will be made available here during the application period.
For further information contact
Beate Buckenmaier (Ms),
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone: +61 2 9514 2590
MyFEIT website: my.feit.uts.edu.au/
Back to list
View or Apply