Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of IT Indigenous Study Support Bursary
Total average value of up to $15,000
- $3000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on need
- Where possible, one bursary will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash Campus in Australia
- From one or more of our equity or personal disadvantage groups
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Information Technology
Application and other information
- Find out more about application information
Usq Industry Experience Program Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 18 hours ago
The USQ Industry Experience Program has been designed to assist students to develop their skills, knowledge and understanding of their career opportunities. For more information about the program...
Garth Barnett Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 23 hours ago
The Garth Barnett Scholarship is offered in memory of Garth Barnett, a self-taught designer, who understood the value of education. The scholarship aims to support students who would otherwise no...
Ph D Studentship: Laser Processed Silicon/Ferroelectric Photonics, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 33 minutes ago
Optoelectronics Research Centre Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 31 August 2017 Reference: 851717EH Project title: Laser processed Silicon/Ferroelectric photonics Supervisor: ...
Ph D In Motor Neuron Disease (Mnd), The University of Queensland, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Queensland Brain Institute Established in 2003, QBI (http://www.qbi.uq.edu.au ) is housed on the St Lucia campus of UQ. It is home to more than 450 staff and students, including 41 group leaders, ...
Ict Graduate School Entrepreneurial Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 23 hours ago
Value: $6000 each Tenure of award: March 6th – July 5th 2017. Closing dates for applications: 24 March 2017 24 March 2017 Number of awards offered: 8 Purpose of award The purpose of the ICT Gradua...
Scholarship For International Baccalaureate (Ib) Graduates From South Asia, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 23 hours ago
This Scholarship was established by UTS to attract top achieving commencing international students who are completing the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma qualification from South Asia, an...