Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of IT Indigenous Study Support Bursary
Total average value of up to $15,000
- $3000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on need
- Where possible, one bursary will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash Campus in Australia
- From one or more of our equity or personal disadvantage groups
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Information Technology
Application and other information
- Find out more about application information
Colin Aiken Plant Breeding Bursary, Massey University, New Zealand, 17 days ago
Closing date: 01/08/2015 The Colin Aiken Plant Breeding Bursary was established in 2015 to promote plant breeding as a career. It was set up in association with South Pacific Seed Sales (NZ) Ltd w...
Position Available In Economics, University of Mount Union, United States, 7 days ago
Responsibilities: The Department of Economics, Accounting, and Business Administration at the University of Mount Union invites applications for a one-year Visiting Instructor/Assistant Professor ...
Position Available In Finance, University of Mount Union, United States, 7 days ago
Responsibilities: The Department of Economics, Accounting, and Business Administration is seeking a Finance professor committed to undergraduate teaching and research. Primary responsibilities inc...
Focus Professional Group Bursary, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 4 days ago
About this scholarship Focus Professional Group Bursary Established in 2005, this bursary is awarded annually to a business student who has achieved a high academic standard during their first yea...
Ph D In Path Creation And Energy Transition: A Uk China Comparison, Newcastle University, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Closing Date: 31st May 2015 Details: Value, Duration and Start Date of the Award A full award covers tuition fees for the three-year duration of your PhD and an annual stipend of £14,057 (2015-16)...
Law Society Of New South Wales Indigenous Scholarships Ugce1175, University of New South Wales, Australia, 17 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 01/04/2015 Closing Date 30/04/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $5,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year ...