Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of IT Indigenous Study Support Bursary
Total average value of up to $15,000
- $3000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on need
- Where possible, one bursary will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash Campus in Australia
- From one or more of our equity or personal disadvantage groups
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Information Technology
Application and other information
- Find out more about application information
Farmax Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 16 days ago
Closing date: 10/03/2105 Closing date: 10 March The Farmax Scholarship was established in 2014 by Farmax Limited, a New Zealand company that provides decision support systems and farm software for...
Judith Miller Memorial Honours Award Ugca1296, University of New South Wales, Australia, 24 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/11/2014 Closing Date 28/02/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $1,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...
Ibjr Neubauer And Stephens Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 6 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: IBJR Neubauer and Stephens Postgraduate Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: The Institute of Bone and Join...
Women’s Leadership Institute Australia (Wlia) Scholarship (Position Number: Phdschol), Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, 13 days ago
Swinburne Leadership Institute Women’s Leadership Institute Australia (WLIA) Scholarship “Gender Diversity in Political Leadership” • Swinburne Leadership Institute • Full-time Scholarship for 3 y...
Sir William Tyree Award In Commerce (Honours Or Postgrad. Coursework) Puca1006, University of New South Wales, Australia, 24 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 01/11/2014 Closing Date 28/02/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $2,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 y...
Administrator (Funding Team), Academic Section, University of Essex, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
The University of Essex is going through an exciting period of change. Academic Section is in the vanguard of this change agenda and we are looking for a professional and effective Administrator t...