Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Level 1 - $5000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Level 2 -$7000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- The scholarship value, for commencing students, will be determined by academic results in previous study as specified on the eligibility table.
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement Commencing students can refer to the eligibility table.
- Continuing Monash students are only eligible for the Level 1 scholarship, and must achieve a minimum of a high distinction average (80%) - you must have completed at least 18 credit points of study
All conditions must be met
- International student or applicant
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student
- On-campus undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70%) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred (commencing students only)
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
A Better Florist Scholarship Programme, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 19 hours ago
Value: Up to $4000 Tenure of award: Offered Annually Closing dates for applications: 30 October 2017 Send us your proposals from now till 30 October 2017 to stand a chance to be bloomed with our s...
Ph D Studentship: Acoustic Emission Of The Knee Joint For Prediction Of Implant Failure, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 20 hours ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 11 May 2018 Reference: 870317F2 Project Reference: EngSci-BIO-310 Total knee arthroplasty (TKA) is a common surgical p...
Ph D Scholarship With A Specialization In Green National Accounting At The Department Of Economics, University Of Copenhagen (Ucph), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 8 hours ago
The research project “Developing the Green REFORM model” directed by Professor Peter Birch Sørensen is offering one PhD scholarship funded by the Carlsberg Foundation. The scholarship is offered f...
Ph D Scholarship At The Department Of Psychology, University Of Copenhagen: Research On Cognitive Pharmacology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 8 hours ago
Applications are invited for a PhD scholarship at the Department of Psychology, University of Copenhagen. Deadline for applications 15 June 2017. Employment is scheduled to begin on 15 August 2017...
Giva Semi Annual Student Scholarship And Worldwide Community Ambassador Award, University of California, United States, 1 day ago
Giva's Corporate Student Scholarship and Worldwide Community Ambassador Award is aimed at assisting undergraduate or graduate students further their education as well as expand their social respon...
Dream New Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 20 hours ago
Value: Varies - up to NZD$ 12,500(approx. 7,500 €) Tenure of award: “Dream NEW” Scholarships are valued at up to NZD$12,500 (approx. 7,500 €) and will support you to study at one of New Zealand’s ...