Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Level 1 - $5000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Level 2 -$7000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- The scholarship value, for commencing students, will be determined by academic results in previous study as specified on the eligibility table.
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement Commencing students can refer to the eligibility table.
- Continuing Monash students are only eligible for the Level 1 scholarship, and must achieve a minimum of a high distinction average (80%) - you must have completed at least 18 credit points of study
All conditions must be met
- International student or applicant
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student
- On-campus undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70%) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred (commencing students only)
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
Scholarships Available For Ph D Positions In Telecommunications Network Engineering, University of New South Wales, Australia, 29 days ago
The UNSW Australia School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications is seeking high quality students to conduct research leading to degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in areas relating to ...
Ph D Scholarship In Microfabricated Ultrasound Transducers, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 2 days ago
Apply no later than 31 January 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Nanotech by completing the following form. Apply online A multidisciplinary research project is being established in collaboration betw...
3 Esr (Ph D) Positions In Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 15 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2795 Job description NeMeCo - Near-Memory Computing – the Key to Power-Efficient Exascale Computing Systems. One of the key ch...
Ph D Scholarships In Blood Diagnostics, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 1 month ago
Apply now Job no:499964 Area:Aust Institute for Bioengineering & Nanotechnology Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Locatio...
Rotary Ph D Scholarship At The Queensland Brain Institute, The University of Queensland, Australia, 29 days ago
Apply now Job no:499982 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Queensland ...
Indigenous Access Scholarships (Ias), University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 1 hour ago
Due to changes in funding guidelines for the Commonwealth Indigenous Scholarships, the scholarships that USQ offers in 2017 will be different from previous years. Applications will open late Janua...