Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Level 1 - $5000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Level 2 -$7000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- The scholarship value, for commencing students, will be determined by academic results in previous study as specified on the eligibility table.
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement Commencing students can refer to the eligibility table.
- Continuing Monash students are only eligible for the Level 1 scholarship, and must achieve a minimum of a high distinction average (80%) - you must have completed at least 18 credit points of study
All conditions must be met
- International student or applicant
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student
- On-campus undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70%) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred (commencing students only)
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
Ph D Position In Mathematical Statistics, Umeå universitet, Sweden, 8 days ago
Job posted by Umeå University via MyNetwork (23/04/2016 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Cod...
Ph D Position: Quench Cooling Of Hot Steel Plates, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 21 days ago
FOM has the follwing vacancy: "PhD position Quench cooling of hot steel plates". Departments Department of Mechanical Engineering Reference number V35.2572 Job description The group Multiphase and...
New Colombo Plan – Scholarship Program Ugtr1037, University of New South Wales, Australia, 19 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage First year students, Second year students, Third year and above Opens 12/04/2016 Closing Date 31/05/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $67,000 Scholarship(s)...
3 Esr (Ph D) Positions In Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 14 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2551 Job description NeMeCo - Near-Memory Computing - Scaling Big-Data Processing into the Next Decade. NeMeCo involves a thre...
Experience Awards, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, Canada, 9 days ago
NSERC’s Experience Awards (previously Industrial Undergraduate Student Research Awards [IUSRA]) offer companies access to talented natural sciences and engineering undergraduate students for a ...
3 Esr (Ph D) Positions In Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 11 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (20/04/2016 00.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...