Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Level 1 - $5000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Level 2 -$7000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- The scholarship value, for commencing students, will be determined by academic results in previous study as specified on the eligibility table.
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement Commencing students can refer to the eligibility table.
- Continuing Monash students are only eligible for the Level 1 scholarship, and must achieve a minimum of a high distinction average (80%) - you must have completed at least 18 credit points of study
All conditions must be met
- International student or applicant
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student
- On-campus undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70%) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred (commencing students only)
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
Peter Densem Postgraduate Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, about 13 hours ago
Closing date: 10/03/2018 Purpose The Peter Densem Postgraduate Scholarship was established in 2017 by Mr Peter Densem for the purpose of supporting students at Massey University who have already c...
The Queensland Times Bursary In Journalism, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 12 hours ago
This bursary is being offered by The Queensland Times to further its commitment to providing the very best quality journalism to the Ipswich region. The Queensland Times has a long and proud histo...
Peter Densem Undergraduate Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, about 12 hours ago
Closing date: 10/03/2018 Purpose The Peter Densem Undergraduate Scholarship was established in 2017 by Mr Peter Densem for the purpose of supporting students at Massey University who have already ...
Academic Achievement Awards (Aaa) Ugca1208, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 06/06/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2018 Value $4,000 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen/Au...
Ph D Position Available With In Welfare Robot, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 4 days ago
The SDU Robotic at the Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute invites applications for a PhD position with in Welfare of Robots. The position is available starting September 1th or as soon as possible ...
Position In Near Memory Computing Applications, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 2 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2954 Job description Position in Near-Memory Computing - Applications: analysis, modelling and run-time management Jointly sup...