Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Level 1 - $5000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Level 2 -$7000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- The scholarship value, for commencing students, will be determined by academic results in previous study as specified on the eligibility table.
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement Commencing students can refer to the eligibility table.
- Continuing Monash students are only eligible for the Level 1 scholarship, and must achieve a minimum of a high distinction average (80%) - you must have completed at least 18 credit points of study
All conditions must be met
- International student or applicant
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student
- On-campus undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70%) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred (commencing students only)
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
Greenwood Tomkys Fund Scholarship In Paramedicine , University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 9 days ago
In 2017, USQ will offer one Greenwood-Tomkys Fund Scholarship in Paramedicine. The Greenwood-Tomkys Fund has been established through the Estate of the late Betty Greenwood and in conjunction with...
Ph D Studentship (3 Years) Dynamic Architectures For Computational Self Awareness, Aston University, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 14 November 2016 Reference: R160389 Applications are invited for...
Greenwood Tomkys Fund Honours Scholarship In Oncology, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 9 days ago
In 2017, USQ will offer one Greenwood-Tomkys Fund Honours Scholarship in Oncology . The Greenwood-Tomkys Fund has been established through the Estate of the late Betty Greenwood and in conjunction...
Ph D Position In Molecular Biology Stability And Flexibility Of Memory, International PhD Programme on Gene Regulation, Epigenetics & Genome Stability, Germany, 9 days ago
Job posted by International PhD Programme “Dynamics of Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and DNA Damage Response” (19/10/2016 14.43) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded t...
Ph D Scholarship Esr And University Of Canterbury Esr, ESR, New Zealand, 3 days ago
Doctoral Scholarship - Enzymes to kill microbial pathogens This is a jointly funded Ph.D. scholarship between the University of Canterbury (UC) and the Institute of Environmental Science and Resea...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Economic Theory, University of Sydney, Australia, 7 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Economic Theory Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: The candidate will theo...