Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Level 1 - $5000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Level 2 -$7000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- The scholarship value, for commencing students, will be determined by academic results in previous study as specified on the eligibility table.
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement Commencing students can refer to the eligibility table.
- Continuing Monash students are only eligible for the Level 1 scholarship, and must achieve a minimum of a high distinction average (80%) - you must have completed at least 18 credit points of study
All conditions must be met
- International student or applicant
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student
- On-campus undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70%) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred (commencing students only)
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
The Bay Wa Scholarship, Massey University, New Zealand, 27 days ago
Closing date: 30/04/2015 The BayWa scholarship scheme assists selected New Zealand citizens to complete a research-based PhD in the fields of agriculture, horticulture or fruit cultivation at a Ne...
Ph D Scholarship Within The Project "The Development Of Non Standard Preferences" At The Department Of Economics, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 9 days ago
The Department of Economics at the University of Copenhagen invites applications for a PhD scholarship within the project entitled “The Development of Non-Standard Preferences”. Deadline for appli...
African Graduate Scholarship , University College London, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
Scholarships and Funding African Graduate Scholarships Co-funded by: CP Charitable Trust Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust International Student House Scholarship The scholarships exist to...
University Of Aberdeen Business School – Ph D Studentship Competition, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Home ›Funding Database ›Search Results › University of Aberdeen Business School – PhD Studentship Competition Summary Applications are invited for a number of Part and Full Fee-Waiver Scholarships...
Ph D Studentships Southampton Business School, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Southampton Business School Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Wednesday 15 April 2015 Interview Date: Reference: 526815TR Southampton Business School has studentships available for postgrad...
Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship For The Master Of Economics », Australian National University, Australia, 25 days ago
Overview Each year the ANU College of Business and Economics may award a scholarship known as the Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship to an eligible student who is admitted to and continues to purs...