Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Level 1 - $5000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Level 2 -$7000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- The scholarship value, for commencing students, will be determined by academic results in previous study as specified on the eligibility table.
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement Commencing students can refer to the eligibility table.
- Continuing Monash students are only eligible for the Level 1 scholarship, and must achieve a minimum of a high distinction average (80%) - you must have completed at least 18 credit points of study
All conditions must be met
- International student or applicant
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student
- On-campus undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70%) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred (commencing students only)
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
The Intricare Programme For Ph D Students, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 25 days ago
About INTRICARE INTRICARE coordinates research and training collaboration among leading academic institutions and industrial sector in Europe. The objective of INTRICARE is to train a new generati...
Ph D Studentship Designing Rubber Like Metamaterials, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 1 hour ago
ReferenceSCI1718Closing DateWednesday, 14th June 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences University of Adelaide-University of Nottingham Joint PhD in Mathematics Supervisors This project is offered jo...
Unsw Honours Year Scholarships Ugca1120, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 8 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/03/2017 Closing Date 31/03/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 10 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No resid...
Ph D Scholarship In Applied Microeconomics And Labour Economics With A Focus On Integration Of Refugees, At The Department Of Economics, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 18 hours ago
The Department of Economics at the University of Copenhagen offers a PhD scholarship linked to EARN: Economic Assimilation Research Network. The successful candidate will be employed from 1st of S...
Ph D Studentship Calcium Signalling And Travelling Wave Response To Oocyte Fertilisation, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 1 hour ago
ReferenceSCI1705Closing DateThursday, 1st June 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences University of Adelaide-University of Nottingham Joint PhD in Mathematics Supervisors This project is offered join...
Modelling And Analytics For Medicine And Life Sciences Doctoral Training Centre: Ph D Scholarship The Impact Of Gyrification On Cortical Activity, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 1 hour ago
ReferenceSCI1713Closing DateThursday, 30th March 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervisors: · Dr. Daniele Avitabile (School of Mathematical Sciences) · Prof. Stamatios Sotiro...