Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Level 1 - $5000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Level 2 -$7000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- The scholarship value, for commencing students, will be determined by academic results in previous study as specified on the eligibility table.
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement Commencing students can refer to the eligibility table.
- Continuing Monash students are only eligible for the Level 1 scholarship, and must achieve a minimum of a high distinction average (80%) - you must have completed at least 18 credit points of study
All conditions must be met
- International student or applicant
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student
- On-campus undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70%) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred (commencing students only)
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
2016 John Monash Scholarships, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 27 days ago
Scholarship Overview The John Monash Scholarships recognise excellence and leadership, and celebrate one of Australia's finest leaders: General Sir John Monash. Each year the Scholarships are awar...
Gerald Frank Brown Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 28 days ago
The Gerald Frank Brown scholarship has been established by the Government of Western Australia in cooperation with the universities of WA to financially assist high-achieving European students to ...
Endeavour Queen Elizabeth Ii Diamond Jubilee Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
The Endeavour Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship marks the 60th anniversary of the accession of Her Majesty the Queen and will be awarded to a high achieving Australian female student ...
Westpac Bicentennial Foundation Asian Exchange Scholarship », Australian National University, Australia, 7 days ago
Overview This scholarship was established by the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation as part of Westpac's 200th anniversary celebrations, which will be officially commemorated in 2017. The scholarship...
Juris Doctor (Jd) Scholarship For Academic Excellence Pgca1038, University of New South Wales, Australia, 7 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 21/05/2015 Closing Date 30/06/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2015 Value $6,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (mini...
Uts Alumni Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 26 days ago
The UTS Alumni Scholarship aims to support and recognise the contributions of current UTS undergraduate students who have demonstrated commitment to UTS and the wider community through their invol...