Faculty Of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria
Listed about a year ago
Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Level 1 - $5000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Level 2 -$7000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- The scholarship value, for commencing students, will be determined by academic results in previous study as specified on the eligibility table.
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement Commencing students can refer to the eligibility table.
- Continuing Monash students are only eligible for the Level 1 scholarship, and must achieve a minimum of a high distinction average (80%) - you must have completed at least 18 credit points of study
All conditions must be met
- International student or applicant
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student
- On-campus undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70%) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred (commencing students only)
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
View or Apply