Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Level 1 - $5000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Level 2 -$7000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- The scholarship value, for commencing students, will be determined by academic results in previous study as specified on the eligibility table.
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement Commencing students can refer to the eligibility table.
- Continuing Monash students are only eligible for the Level 1 scholarship, and must achieve a minimum of a high distinction average (80%) - you must have completed at least 18 credit points of study
All conditions must be met
- International student or applicant
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student
- On-campus undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70%) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred (commencing students only)
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
Ph D With Top Up Funding, Monash University , Australia, 17 days ago
An exciting PhD opportunity is available with the Monash University Brain & Mental Health Laboratory. Current treatments for compulsive disorders (addictions and obsessive compulsive disor...
Australian Federation Of Graduate Women (Afgw) Nsw The Joan Ritchie Award, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 9 days ago
The Joan Ritchie Award is for a mature student in her second year of study, having completed the first year of study at a satisfactory academic level, who can demonstrate significant disadvantage....
Victoria Achiever Scholarships For School Leavers, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 6 days ago
Value: $5,000 (with 5 scholarships valued at $20,000 over three years). Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 15 September 2016 Applications close 15 September. Number of awar...
Ph D Fellow In Realizing Superconducting Multi Qubit Devices, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 8 days ago
The Center for Quantum Devices and Station Q Copenhagen is looking to hire one or more PhD students to work on realizing superconducting multi-qubit devices to function as a small quantum computer...
Ph D Studentship Dynamic Architectures For Computational Self Awareness, Aston University, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Years) Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 30 May 2016 Reference: R160156 Applications are invite...
Ph D Studentship Place Name Disambiguation Using Semantic Web Technologies, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
Web & Internet Science Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Monday 06 June 2016 Reference: 733216FP PhD Studentship Place Name Disambiguation using Semantic Web Technologies Web Science and Ge...