Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Level 1 - $5000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Level 2 -$7000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- The scholarship value, for commencing students, will be determined by academic results in previous study as specified on the eligibility table.
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement Commencing students can refer to the eligibility table.
- Continuing Monash students are only eligible for the Level 1 scholarship, and must achieve a minimum of a high distinction average (80%) - you must have completed at least 18 credit points of study
All conditions must be met
- International student or applicant
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student
- On-campus undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70%) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred (commencing students only)
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
Ph D Studentship Next Generation Neural Field Models On Spherical Domains, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
ReferenceSCI1666Closing DateTuesday, 7th February 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervised by Dr Rachel Nicks and Professor Stephen Coombes This project will be based at the University of No...
Ph D Studentship (3 Years) Dynamic Architectures For Computational Self Awareness, Aston University, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
View All Vacancies Engineering and Applied Science - Studentships Contract Type: Fixed Term Basis: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 13 February 2017 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: R160...
Ph D Home Fee Bursary (Music): Victor Sayer Award, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Type of award Bursary Managing department School of Arts, Languages and Cultures Value The award covers home tuition fees. Specified use Tuition fees. Tenable period The bursary is available for 3...
Alliance Manchester Business School Ph D Studentships 2017 18, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
Type of award Studentship Managing department Alliance Manchester Business School Value Programme tuition fees and stipend of approx. £14,500 per year Specified use All students will have access t...
Esrc Ph D Studentships In Lifecourse Social Epidemiology , University College London, United Kingdom, 14 days ago
UCL Department / Division Research Department of Epidemiology and Public Health Vacancy Information Applications are sought for Economic and Social Research Council-funded PhD studentships startin...
You Gov Ph D Scholarship, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
The Department of Politics and International Studies (POLIS) at the University of Cambridge invites applications from Home/EU students for a scholarship to undertake a three-year PhD in a field re...