Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Faculty >
Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Level 1 - $5000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Level 2 -$7000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- The scholarship value, for commencing students, will be determined by academic results in previous study as specified on the eligibility table.
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement Commencing students can refer to the eligibility table.
- Continuing Monash students are only eligible for the Level 1 scholarship, and must achieve a minimum of a high distinction average (80%) - you must have completed at least 18 credit points of study
All conditions must be met
- International student or applicant
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student
- On-campus undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70%) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred (commencing students only)
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
Agsm Alumni Community Leader Scholarship Pgca1014, University of New South Wales, Australia, 18 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 07/07/2016 Closing Date 30/11/2016 For commencement Summer Semester 2017 Value 1 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (minimu...
Stanford Australia Foundation Scholarships 2017, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 25 days ago
Scholarship Overview: The 2017 Stanford Australia Foundation Scholarships each include up to AUD20,000 (for course fees and economy travel) for a NFP executive to attend a Stanford Graduate School...
Ph D Fellow In Realizing Superconducting Muliti Qubit Devices, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 13 days ago
The Center for Quantum Devices and Station Q Copenhagen is looking to hire one or more PhD students to work on realizing superconducting multi-qubit devices to function as a small quantum computer...
Ph D I Modelbaseret Programmering Af Flex Draper Robotten, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 26 days ago
Application, salary and conditions of employment etc. The PhD Fellowship is either a 3-year position (5+3) or a 4-year position (4+4- programme). A 4+4 PhD fellowship programme is divided into a 2...
Ph D Position, University College Cork, Ireland, 9 days ago
Job posted by Irish Universities Association (16/07/2016 01.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Co...
Marcus Cohen Memorial Award Pgca1018, University of New South Wales, Australia, 18 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 07/07/2016 Closing Date 30/11/2016 For commencement Summer Semester 2017 Value $3,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No r...