Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Support Bursary
Total average value up to $15,000
- $3000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Up to five bursaries will be offered in 2013
- Based on need
- Where possible, bursaries will be awarded across both undergraduate and graduate/postgraduate programs
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvantage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended an under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information
Usq Kick Start And Kick On Bursaries Incarcerated Students, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 1 day ago
In Semester One 2016, USQ will offer 8 USQ KickStart and KickOn Bursaries - Incarcerated Students. This bursary is intended to assist the successful recipients to meet the costs of participating i...
Massey Foundation New New Zealand Bursaries, Massey University, New Zealand, 28 days ago
Closing date: 07/08/2015 The Massey Foundation new New Zealand Bursaries have been established by the students of Massey University from funds provided by a levy charged to all students by the Uni...
Ph D Student Bursaries In Theology, Philosophy And Religious Studies, University of Chichester, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
PhD Student Bursaries in Theology, Philosophy and Religious Studies Up to £13,000 pa (full time study) or course fee waiver The Department of Theology, Philosophy and Religious Studies is offering...
Co Op Scholars Charitable Society Award Ugce1025, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 month ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 02/07/2015 Closing Date 30/09/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen...
Ags Unsw Indigenous Law Scholarship Ugca1404, University of New South Wales, Australia, 6 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above, Postgraduate students Opens 28/07/2015 Closing Date 07/08/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2015 Value $7,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For one ...
Santander Ma Bursaries (Cardiff School Of English, Communication & Philosophy), Cardiff University, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
Job posted by Cardiff University (21/07/2015 17.20) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...