Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Support Bursary
Total average value up to $15,000
- $3000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Up to five bursaries will be offered in 2013
- Based on need
- Where possible, bursaries will be awarded across both undergraduate and graduate/postgraduate programs
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvantage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended an under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information
Marcus Kitt/ Colliers International Bursary, Massey University, New Zealand, 7 days ago
Closing dates: 15/10/2015 15/10/2016 15/10/2017 Introduction The bursary was established in 2014, and is financed by Colliers International New Zealand Limited. The initial term of the bursary...
Position Available In Economics, University of Mount Union, United States, 15 days ago
Responsibilities: The Department of Economics, Accounting, and Business Administration at the University of Mount Union invites applications for a one-year Visiting Instructor/Assistant Professor ...
Position Available In Finance, University of Mount Union, United States, 15 days ago
Responsibilities: The Department of Economics, Accounting, and Business Administration is seeking a Finance professor committed to undergraduate teaching and research. Primary responsibilities inc...
Colin Aiken Plant Breeding Bursary, Massey University, New Zealand, 26 days ago
Back to results Closing date: 01/08/2015 The Colin Aiken Plant Breeding Bursary was established in 2015 to promote plant breeding as a career. It was set up in association with South Pacific Seed ...
Ph D In Path Creation And Energy Transition: A Uk China Comparison, Newcastle University, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Closing Date: 31st May 2015 Details: Value, Duration and Start Date of the Award A full award covers tuition fees for the three-year duration of your PhD and an annual stipend of £14,057 (2015-16)...
Hedi Szasz Scholarship, University of Western Australia, Australia, 12 days ago
About this scholarship Hedi Szasz Scholarship The Hedi Szasz Scholarship Fund provides up to 2 scholarships each year to encourage and assist full-time students to complete a single degree course ...