Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Support Bursary
Total average value up to $15,000
- $3000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Up to five bursaries will be offered in 2013
- Based on need
- Where possible, bursaries will be awarded across both undergraduate and graduate/postgraduate programs
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvantage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended an under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information
John Monash Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 29 days ago
Level 1, Bennelong House, 9 Queen ST, Melbourne, VIC, Australia. email@example.com (613) 9620 2428 Home Home About Us John Monash Scholars Support Applicants News and Events John Monash Contact ...
Usq Kick Start And Kick On Bursaries Multiple Categories, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 25 days ago
In 2016, USQ will offer a number of USQ KickStart and KickOn Bursaries - Multiple Categories. This bursary is intended to assist the successful recipients to meet the costs of participating in ter...
Usq Kick Start And Kick On Bursaries Incarcerated Students, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 1 month ago
In Semester One 2016, USQ will offer 8 USQ KickStart and KickOn Bursaries - Incarcerated Students. This bursary is intended to assist the successful recipients to meet the costs of participating i...
Clifford Gouldson Law Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 25 days ago
In 2016, USQ will offer one Clifford Gouldson Law Bursary. Clifford Gouldson Lawyers is a Toowoomba firm which was established in early 2006. The firm specialises in the areas of Work Place Law, ...
Postgraduate Coursework Equity Scholarship Pgce1004, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 01/09/2015 Closing Date 08/01/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $13,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (min...
Australian Federation Of Graduate Women (Afgw) Act Inc. Accommodation Bursary, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 12 days ago
The Australian Federation of Graduate Women - ACT Incorporated offers residential accommodation for up to four (4) weeks at the Australian National University, Canberra to a woman graduate or fina...