Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Support Bursary
Total average value up to $15,000
- $3000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Up to five bursaries will be offered in 2013
- Based on need
- Where possible, bursaries will be awarded across both undergraduate and graduate/postgraduate programs
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvantage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended an under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information
Barnes Clitheroe Baxter College Residential Scholarship Ugce1218, University of New South Wales, Australia, 5 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Opens 17/11/2014 Closing Date 30/01/2015 For commencement Semester 2 2014 Value $9,000 up to $9,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For up to 3 years Residenc...
Women’s Leadership Institute Australia (Wlia) Scholarship (Position Number: Phdschol), Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, 11 days ago
Swinburne Leadership Institute Women’s Leadership Institute Australia (WLIA) Scholarship “Gender Diversity in Political Leadership” • Swinburne Leadership Institute • Full-time Scholarship for 3 y...
Ph D 'later Life Consequences Of Childhood Disadvantage', Royal Netherlands Academy for Arts and Sciences (KNAW), Netherlands, 24 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (28/10/2014 02.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Studentship Skinner Young Research Studentship, Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Closing Date -22 December 2014 Our vibrant, modern University is gaining prominence both nationally and internationally and we have ambitious plans for our future. Our main campuses in the cities ...
Cifr / Cmcrc Honours Scholarship Program 2015, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 28 days ago
The Centre for International Finance and Regulation (CIFR) and the Capital Markets Cooperative Research Centre (CMCRC) are offering a prestigious opportunity for up to 15 students with a demonstra...
Australia Awards, The University of Western Australia, Australia, 4 days ago
TitleAustralia AwardsDescriptionAustralia Awards Scholarships are long term development awards administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.They aim to contribute to the long term d...