Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Support Bursary
Total average value up to $15,000
- $3000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Up to five bursaries will be offered in 2013
- Based on need
- Where possible, bursaries will be awarded across both undergraduate and graduate/postgraduate programs
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvantage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended an under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information
Indigenous Access Scholarship, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 15 days ago
Applications open 1 May 2015. For Indigenous students commencing the Tertiary Preparation Program or an undergraduate program The Commonwealth Scholarships Program is funded by the Australian Gov...
Equity Scholarships Scheme University Of Newcastle (Essun) Scholarship, The University of Newcastle, Australia, 12 days ago
Establishment The Equity Scholarship Scheme University of Newcastle assists financially disadvantaged undergraduate students with the costs of study. All applications are managed by Universities A...
Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship For The Master Of Economics », Australian National University, Australia, 27 days ago
Overview Each year the ANU College of Business and Economics may award a scholarship known as the Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship to an eligible student who is admitted to and continues to purs...
Fully Funded Ph D Studentship In Synthetic Polymer Chemistry, Cranfield University, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Fully Funded PhD Studentship in Synthetic Polymer Chemistry Application deadline: 10 April 2015 Award type: PhD Start date: 1 June 2015 Duration of award: 3 Years Eligibility: UK/EU Supervisors Dr...
Individual Giving Various Positions, Australian National University, Australia, 3 days ago
Individual Giving - Various Positions Apply now Job no: 493684 Work type: Continuing Location: Canberra / ACT Categories: Professional Classification: ANU Officer 6/7 Classification: ANU Officer G...
Ph D Studentship In The Energy Economy Relationship, University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
View All Vacancies Location: Leeds - Main Campus Faculty/Service: Faculty of Environment School/Institute: School of Earth and Environment Category: Non University of Leeds Closing Date: Thur...