Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Support Bursary
Total average value up to $15,000
- $3000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Up to five bursaries will be offered in 2013
- Based on need
- Where possible, bursaries will be awarded across both undergraduate and graduate/postgraduate programs
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvantage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended an under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information
Royal Bank Of Canada Women In Finance Scholarship (Honours), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
Royal Bank of Canada Women in Finance Scholarship (Honours) aims to advance the progression of women in finance through rewarding talented female students who are joining the Finance Honours progr...
John Monash Scholarships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
In 2003 the General Sir John Monash Scholarships were launched. Since this time, they have become Australia's most prestigious postgraduate scholarships Which recognise leadership capability, acad...
The Rhodes Scholarship For Australia, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
Since the first Australian Rhodes Scholars took up residence in Oxford in 1904, Australian recipients of this prestigious scholarship have established successful careers in public service, academi...
Marcus Cohen Memorial Award Pgca1018, University of New South Wales, Australia, 12 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 18/11/2015 Closing Date 31/01/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $3,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...
Local Agent Finder :Prize For Academic Achievement, Flinders University, Australia, 12 days ago
Opening Date: 23-11-2015 Closing Date: 15-01-2016 DESCRIPTION LocalAgentFinder is Australia’s leading real estate agent comparison website. As an agile, digital start up business, LocalAgentFinder...
Charlie Perkins Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 24 days ago
The Charlie Perkins Scholarship Trust offers two annual scholarships to talented Indigenous Australians for postgraduate study at either the University of Oxford or University of Cambridge in the ...