Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Support Bursary
Total average value up to $15,000
- $3000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Up to five bursaries will be offered in 2013
- Based on need
- Where possible, bursaries will be awarded across both undergraduate and graduate/postgraduate programs
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvantage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended an under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information
St Marks College :Studd Bursary, Flinders University, Australia, 28 days ago
Opening Date: 01-08-2014 Closing Date: 28-11-2014 DESCRIPTION The purpose of the bursary is to assist disadvantaged students at any South Australian university who wish to reside at St Mark’s Coll...
Ph D 'later Life Consequences Of Childhood Disadvantage', Royal Netherlands Academy for Arts and Sciences (KNAW), Netherlands, 3 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (28/10/2014 02.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Johnston Carmichael Bursary Award, University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
Study Level: Undergraduate Year(s): year3 Country: United Kingdom Subject: Accountancy Brief Description Johnston Carmichael is offering a £1,000 bursary and 8 - 12 week paid placement with their ...
School Of Mathematics & Statistics Honours Year Award Ugca1255, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 1 month ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/10/2014 Closing Date 28/02/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citizen/Aus ...
Cifr / Cmcrc Honours Scholarship Program 2015, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 6 days ago
The Centre for International Finance and Regulation (CIFR) and the Capital Markets Cooperative Research Centre (CMCRC) are offering a prestigious opportunity for up to 15 students with a demonstra...
Ph D Scholarship In Exercise Physiology, La Trobe University, Australia, 29 days ago
Highest Australian ranking for research in Human Movement and Sports Science World-class research training, based at the Bendigo Campus Stipend of $25,392 per annum full-time (tax exempt, 2014 rat...