Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Support Bursary
Total average value up to $15,000
- $3000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Up to five bursaries will be offered in 2013
- Based on need
- Where possible, bursaries will be awarded across both undergraduate and graduate/postgraduate programs
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvantage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended an under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 25 days ago
Apply now Job no:498437 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The School of Chemic...
Aboriginal Advancement League Fund :Aborigines Advancement League Grant (Full Time), Flinders University, Australia, 3 days ago
Opening Date: 01-02-2016 Closing Date: 11-03-2016 DESCRIPTION Study Grants are available for Australian Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander students of the University of South Australia and Flin...
Peter & Sharon Ivany Access Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 16 days ago
The scholarship has been established to support a student commencing the UTS Bachelor of Management (C10342) undergraduate degree with a Sports Business major (MAJ08976), who demonstrates financia...
Gregg Purcell Memorial Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 16 days ago
In 2016, USQ will offer one Gregg Purcell Memorial Bursary. This Bursary is in memory of Gregg Purcell who was the former Technical Director-Survey of RPS Australia East Pty Ltd and a former Membe...
Aboriginal Advancement League Fund :Aborigines Advancement League Grant (Part Time), Flinders University, Australia, 2 days ago
Opening Date: 01-02-2016 Closing Date: 11-03-2016 DESCRIPTION Study Grants are available for Australian Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander students of the University of South Australia and Fli...
Ph D Scholarship In Optimizing Absorption Of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids In Infants Fed Infant Formula In The Systems Metabolic Lipidology Group, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 25 days ago
Apply no later than 12 February 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Systems Biology by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Systems Biology's academic profile covers the fields of cellular, m...