Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Support Bursary
Total average value up to $15,000
- $3000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed
- Up to five bursaries will be offered in 2013
- Based on need
- Where possible, bursaries will be awarded across both undergraduate and graduate/postgraduate programs
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing or continuing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvantage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended an under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information
Indigenous Access Scholarships (Ias), University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 6 days ago
Due to changes in funding guidelines for the Commonwealth Indigenous Scholarships, the scholarships that USQ offers in 2017 will be different from previous years. Applications will open late Janua...
Australian Federation Of University Women South Australia (Afuw Sa) Inc. Trust Fund Bursaries, University of South Australia, Australia, 12 days ago
A number of bursaries are available for postgraduate students studying a coursework or research based degree in 2017. Each bursary has a different value and set of eligibility criteria. Find out b...
3 Esr (Ph D) Positions In Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 21 days ago
Departments Department of Electrical Engineering Reference number V36.2795 Job description NeMeCo - Near-Memory Computing – the Key to Power-Efficient Exascale Computing Systems. One of the key ch...
Boren Fellowships Uw Graduate School Funding, University of Washington, United States, 26 days ago
Description: David L. Boren Graduate Fellowships, an initiative of the National Security Education Program, provide unique funding opportunities for U.S. graduate students to study less commonly t...
Ph D Studentship Trading Standards Impact On Economic Growth, Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
Lord Ashcroft International Business School (LAIBS): Our newly established Doctoral School provides a supportive research environment for over 900 postgraduate research students. We have a vibrant...
4 Year Ph D Programme In Energy Demand Fully Funded Studentships Available For 2017/18 , University College London, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
UCL Department / Division Bartlett School of Environment, Energy and Resources Specific unit / Sub department UCL Energy Institute Duration of Studentship 4 years Stipend approx. £18,200 per annum...