Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Scholarship
- Tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement and need
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate/postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvatage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended a under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Find out more about application information
St Marks College :Studd Bursary, Flinders University, Australia, 27 days ago
Opening Date: 01-08-2014 Closing Date: 28-11-2014 DESCRIPTION The purpose of the bursary is to assist disadvantaged students at any South Australian university who wish to reside at St Mark’s Coll...
Australian War Memorial :Summer Vacation Scholarships For History Students, Flinders University, Australia, 27 days ago
Opening Date: 01-09-2014 Closing Date: 10-10-2014 DESCRIPTION The Australian War Memorial provides one or more Summer Vacation Scholarships for history students in the third or fourth year of an u...
Cifr / Cmcrc Honours Scholarship Program 2015, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 5 days ago
The Centre for International Finance and Regulation (CIFR) and the Capital Markets Cooperative Research Centre (CMCRC) are offering a prestigious opportunity for up to 15 students with a demonstra...
Freemasons Foundation Inc. :Trevor Prescott Memorial Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 17 days ago
Opening Date: 04-05-2015 Closing Date: 30-06-2015 DESCRIPTION The Freemasons Foundation Inc. has established through its Special Projects Fund, a scholarship scheme to commemorate the contribution...
New Zealand Seafood Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 6 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award Launched in 2014, the New Zealand Seafood Scholarships are fund...
Unsw Vietnam Partial Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships Pgce1008, University of New South Wales, Australia, 10 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 20/10/2014 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $5,000 5 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Internatio...