Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Scholarship
- Tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement and need
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate/postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvatage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended a under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Find out more about application information
John Monash Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 27 days ago
Level 1, Bennelong House, 9 Queen ST, Melbourne, VIC, Australia. firstname.lastname@example.org (613) 9620 2428 Home Home About Us John Monash Scholars Support Applicants News and Events John Monash Contact ...
Law Society Of New South Wales Indigenous Scholarships Ugce1175, University of New South Wales, Australia, 9 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 21/08/2015 Closing Date 30/11/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $5,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year ...
Ph D Scholarship – Ironsands Processing, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 6 days ago
Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award A fully-funded PhD scholarship is available to study the high-temperature processing of New Zeal...
Indigenous Commonwealth Access Scholarship (Ias) Ugce1117, University of New South Wales, Australia, 25 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students, Second year students, Third year and above Opens 05/08/2015 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $4...
Indigenous Enabling Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship (Iecas) Ugce1118, University of New South Wales, Australia, 25 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers, First year students Opens 05/08/2015 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $5,011 5 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year R...
Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship, University of Tasmania, Australia, 24 days ago
Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship In celebration of Westpac Group’s upcoming 200th anniversary on 8 April 2017, the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation has been established. The Foundation has been e...