Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Scholarship
- Tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement and need
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate/postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvatage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended a under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Find out more about application information
2016 John Monash Scholarships, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 5 days ago
Scholarship Overview The John Monash Scholarships recognise excellence and leadership, and celebrate one of Australia's finest leaders: General Sir John Monash. Each year the Scholarships are awar...
Position Available In Economics, University of Mount Union, United States, 25 days ago
Responsibilities: The Department of Economics, Accounting, and Business Administration at the University of Mount Union invites applications for a one-year Visiting Instructor/Assistant Professor ...
Position Available In Finance, University of Mount Union, United States, 25 days ago
Responsibilities: The Department of Economics, Accounting, and Business Administration is seeking a Finance professor committed to undergraduate teaching and research. Primary responsibilities inc...
Catherine King Memorial Bursary, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 4 days ago
The USC experience Undergraduate (my first degree) Postgraduate coursework Research students International students Courses and programs Student support How do I apply? How do I enrol? What will I...
Ph D In Path Creation And Energy Transition: A Uk China Comparison, Newcastle University, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
Closing Date: 31st May 2015 Details: Value, Duration and Start Date of the Award A full award covers tuition fees for the three-year duration of your PhD and an annual stipend of £14,057 (2015-16)...
University College Old Members Oxford Australia Scholarship, Oxford-Australia Fund, Australia, 22 days ago
About this scholarship University College Old Members - Oxford Australia Scholarship The University College Old Members - Oxford Australia Fund Scholarship is open to postgraduate students in any ...