Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Scholarship
- Tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement and need
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate/postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvatage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended a under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Find out more about application information
John Monash Scholarships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 21 days ago
In 2003 the General Sir John Monash Scholarships were launched. Since this time, they have become Australia's most prestigious postgraduate scholarships Which recognise leadership capability, acad...
Postgraduate Coursework Equity Scholarship Pgce1004, University of New South Wales, Australia, 18 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 03/12/2014 Closing Date 13/01/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $13,000 10 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (mi...
Ph D: Micro /Nanofluidics For Bio Applications, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 3 days ago
PhD: Micro-/Nanofluidics for Bio-applications Department/faculty: Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €20...
Flinders University :Fij Miller Indigenous Bursary, Flinders University, Australia, 3 days ago
Opening Date: 19-01-2015 Closing Date: 06-03-2015 A generous donation by Ms Fij Miller has enabled the establishment of the Fij Miller Indigenous Bursary. This bursary has been established to enco...
Anu R G Menzies Scholarships To Harvard 2015/16, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 3 days ago
Scholarship Overview The Robert Gordon Menzies Scholarshipsto Harvard are Australia's most prestigious national awards for postgraduate study in the United States. The grants at least one annual a...
Hyman Tarlo Scholarship In Law 2015/2016, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 15 days ago
The School of Law, Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin, Ireland is delighted to announce the Hyman Tarlo Scholarship in Law for 2015/16. This scholarship is generously sponsored by Mrs ...