Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Scholarship
- Tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement and need
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate/postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvatage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended a under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Find out more about application information
Peter Kenyon Memorial Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
Peter Kenyon was a well-known and passionate economist, educator, media commentator and social justice advocate who believed strongly in the value of tertiary education. Prior to Peter's passing ...
Tony Noon Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
The fund has been established in memory of Tony Noon, who made an outstanding contribution to the petroleum industry through his work with the Queensland Department of Mines and Energy, and later ...
Marcus Cohen Memorial Award Pgca1018, University of New South Wales, Australia, 8 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 18/11/2015 Closing Date 31/01/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $3,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...
Royal Bank Of Canada Women In Finance Scholarship (Honours), University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
Royal Bank of Canada Women in Finance Scholarship (Honours) aims to advance the progression of women in finance through rewarding talented female students who are joining the Finance Honours progr...
Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship Ugtr1040, University of New South Wales, Australia, 2 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above Opens 25/11/2015 Closing Date 17/01/2016 For commencement Semester 2 2016 Value $10,000 2 Scholarship(s) available For one ...
Aust Cham China Scholarship Program, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 20 days ago
A joint initiative developed in response to Australia's growing economic, cultural and political relationship with China. The scholarship is designed for students who have a long term passion for ...