Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Scholarship
- Tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement and need
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate/postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvatage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended a under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Find out more about application information
Postgraduate Coursework Equity Scholarship Pgce1004, University of New South Wales, Australia, 20 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 06/05/2016 Closing Date 08/06/2016 For commencement Semester 2 2016 Value $13,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (min...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 28 days ago
Apply now Job no:498929 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The...
Pain Flare Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 11 days ago
Apply now Job no:498979 Area:Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: St Lucia T...
Ph D Scholarship In Finance And/Or Macroeconomics (2016 224 01117), Aalborg University, Denmark, 23 days ago
At the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Business and Management, a position as PhD fellow within Finance and/or Macroeconomics is open for appointment on 1 October 2016 or as soon as poss...
Commonwealth Scholarships To The United Kingdom, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 7 days ago
Value: Please use "2016 Prospectus" link. Tenure of award: Up to 12 months’ support for study at an eligible UK university as part of a PhD being undertaken in your home country, under the joint s...
Ph D Scholarship In Capital Budgeting (2016 224 01119), Aalborg University, Denmark, 9 days ago
At the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Business and Management, a position as PhD Fellow within Capital budgeting is open for appointment on 1 July 2016 or as soon as possible thereafter...