Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Scholarship
- Tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement and need
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate/postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvatage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended a under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Find out more about application information
Women’s Leadership Institute Australia (Wlia) Scholarship (Position Number: Phdschol), Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, 15 days ago
Swinburne Leadership Institute Women’s Leadership Institute Australia (WLIA) Scholarship “Gender Diversity in Political Leadership” • Swinburne Leadership Institute • Full-time Scholarship for 3 y...
Ph D Scholarship In Innovation Studies, 2014 562 00649, Aalborg University, Denmark, 15 days ago
At the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Business and Management, a position as PhD fellow within "Innovation Studies" is open for appointment from 1 February 2015 or as soon as possible t...
Reg Smith Master Of Architecture Award Pgca1063, University of New South Wales, Australia, 21 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 04/11/2014 Closing Date 30/11/2014 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...
Ibjr Neubauer And Stephens Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 8 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: IBJR Neubauer and Stephens Postgraduate Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: The Institute of Bone and Join...
Sir William Tyree Award In Commerce (Honours Or Postgrad. Coursework) Puca1006, University of New South Wales, Australia, 26 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students, Postgraduate students Opens 01/11/2014 Closing Date 28/02/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $2,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 y...
Judith Miller Memorial Honours Award Ugca1296, University of New South Wales, Australia, 26 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 01/11/2014 Closing Date 28/02/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2015 Value $1,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...