Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Scholarship
- Tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement and need
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate/postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvatage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended a under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Find out more about application information
Indigenous Ph D Scholarship In Science, University of Melbourne, Australia, 9 days ago
Category: Research Higher Degrees Department: Science - General Conditions: The successful candidate must: - be an Indigenous Australian, as verified by the director of Murrup Barak; - be entering...
Fifty Acres Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 29 days ago
As a virtual agency, Fifty Acres is a huge believer in the opportunities that the Internet provides for companies, small businesses and careers. We’re also a huge believer in providing students wi...
Chant Legacy Scholarship Postgraduate Study In Governance 2016, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 14 days ago
Scholarship Overview The Chant Legacy Scholarship has been made possible by a trust set up in the original will of the late Mr Leonard Watson Chant. He established a tutorial college with the obje...
Swinburne International Undergraduate Academic Scholarship, Swinburne University of Technology, Europe, 29 days ago
Description Swinburne’s undergraduate programs provide you with the opportunity to deepen your knowledge across a range of study areas, or specialise in one particular area. High-achieving student...
Reg Smith Master Of Architecture Award Pgca1063, University of New South Wales, Australia, 10 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 30/09/2015 Closing Date 31/03/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...
Sida Foundation Mary White Memorial Award Ugca1114, University of New South Wales, Australia, 10 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Third year and above Opens 30/09/2015 Closing Date 31/03/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $2,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 2 years Residency Aus Citiz...