Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Scholarship
- Tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement and need
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate/postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvatage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended a under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Find out more about application information
Usq Health Economics Ph D Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 7 hours ago
The School of Commerce at the University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Australia is offering two USQ Research Training Program (RTP), Health Economics PhD scholarships to carry out research that w...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 7 days ago
Apply now Job no:500586 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia School of Earth and Environme...
Indigenous Relocation And Accommodation Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 1 day ago
The Indigenous Relocation and Accommodation Scholarship provides Indigenous students from regional or remote areas access to financial assistance towards the cost of relocating to support their ac...
Ph D Studentship In Neurodegeneration, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 3 hours ago
Apply now Job no:500647 Area:Queensland Brain Institute Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane Queens...
Boston Consulting Group Scholarship Program, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 26 days ago
Tenure of award: Tenable for the following years studies. Closing dates for applications: 28 April 2017 Applications close at 10:00 am on Friday, April 28, 2017 Number of awards offered: wo schola...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 13 days ago
Apply now Job no:500496 Area:Faculty of Science Salary (FTE):School Schol (APA Rate) NONBAND ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The School of ...