Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Scholarship
- Tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement and need
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate/postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvatage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended a under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Find out more about application information
Ph D Scholarship In Optimizing Absorption Of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids In Infants Fed Infant Formula In The Systems Metabolic Lipidology Group, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 20 days ago
Apply no later than 12 February 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Systems Biology by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Systems Biology's academic profile covers the fields of cellular, m...
Peter & Sharon Ivany Access Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 11 days ago
The scholarship has been established to support a student commencing the UTS Bachelor of Management (C10342) undergraduate degree with a Sports Business major (MAJ08976), who demonstrates financia...
School Of Business And Law (Sbl) Ph D Scholarship (Domestic), Edith Cowan University, Australia, 10 days ago
This is one of 2 new PhD scholarships being set up by SBL (one for a domestic student and another for an international student) to promote international/cross-cultural research. This scholarship i...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 21 days ago
Apply now Job no:498437 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The School of Chemic...
Ph D Scholarship In Economics, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 6 days ago
Applications are invited for one or more PhD scholarships at the Department of Business and Economics, to be filled as soon as possible. The place of work will be in Odense or Sønderborg. Job desc...
Gregg Purcell Memorial Bursary, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, 12 days ago
In 2016, USQ will offer one Gregg Purcell Memorial Bursary. This Bursary is in memory of Gregg Purcell who was the former Technical Director-Survey of RPS Australia East Pty Ltd and a former Membe...