Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Scholarship
- Tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement and need
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate/postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvatage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended a under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Find out more about application information
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 5 days ago
Apply now Job no:498929 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The...
Ph D Scholarship In Finance And/Or Macroeconomics (2016 224 01117), Aalborg University, Denmark, about 3 hours ago
At the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Business and Management, a position as PhD fellow within Finance and/or Macroeconomics is open for appointment on 1 October 2016 or as soon as poss...
Ph D Student On The Interaction Of Multiple Externalities, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 16 days ago
PhD student on the interaction of multiple externalities (Ref. BAP-2016-166) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract extendable Place : Brussel Apply no later than : June 01, 2016 For ...
Kpmg Indigenous Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 22 days ago
The KPMG Indigenous Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance and the opportunity of a work placement at KPMG , for a commencing or continuing Indigenous student. Please refer to...
Blundstone Scholarship, University of Tasmania, Australia, 1 day ago
Blundstone Scholarship Blundstone Australia Pty Ltd is a 100% Tasmanian private company founded in 1870 and is owned and operated by the Dickinson family. Blundstone Australia Pty Ltd is pleased t...
Ph D Scholarship In Stillbirth Diagnostic Testing, The University of Queensland, Australia, 21 days ago
Apply now Job no:498871 Area:Mater Research Institute-UQ Salary (FTE):UQ Scholarship (APA Rate)NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: Brisbane PhD Opportu...