Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities > Indigenous-excellence >
Faculty of Business and Economics Indigenous Scholarship
- Tuition fees paid per year, up to a maximum of five years
- Two scholarships will be offered in 2013
- Based on academic achievement and need
- Where possible, one scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student and one to a graduate/postgraduate student
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background
- Commencing student in an undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate (coursework) degree in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- Financial disadvatage
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- From a regional or remote area of Australia
- Attended a under-represented school
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Business and Economics
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- Find out more about application information
2016 John Monash Scholarships, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 26 days ago
Scholarship Overview The John Monash Scholarships recognise excellence and leadership, and celebrate one of Australia's finest leaders: General Sir John Monash. Each year the Scholarships are awar...
Catherine King Memorial Bursary, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, 26 days ago
The USC experience Undergraduate (my first degree) Postgraduate coursework Research students International students Courses and programs Student support How do I apply? How do I enrol? What will I...
Fulbright Postgraduate Indigenous Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia, 12 days ago
Sponsored by Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet Please note: the Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship goes across the Postgraduate, Postdoctoral, Professional and Senior Scholar Categories. ...
King & Amy O'malley Trust :King & Amy O'malley Trust Postgraduate Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 14 days ago
Opening Date: 11-05-2015 Closing Date: 31-07-2015 DESCRIPTION The King & Amy O’Malley Trust awards annual postgraduate scholarships for students applying for or enrolled in tertiary Home Economics...
Stanford Australia Foundation Dyson Bequest Scholarship 2016, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 2 days ago
Scholarship Overview: The SAF Dyson Bequest Scholarship provides up to $50,000 (towards course fees and economy travel) for a NFP executive to attend the Stanford Executive Program (SEP). Establi...
Ph D Scholarship For Research Into Cardiovascular Disease Inequalities », Australian National University, Australia, 7 days ago
Overview The National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health (NCEPH) is offering the opportunity to join a high-performing, collegial team as a postgraduate scholar for a period of approxim...