Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
Faculty of Arts Honours Study Assistance Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $2000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimu points for your degree are completed
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement
- Minimum of a high distinction average (80% or above) in your undergraduate major/honours specialisation
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Commencing an honours program in the Faculty of Arts at a Monash campus in Australia
- You must maintain a minimum of a distinction average (70% or above)
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
Ph D – Neuropsychology/Psychiatry: An Investigation Of The Neural Substrates Underlying Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Induced Memory Changes , University of New South Wales, Australia, 20 days ago
The Sydney Neurostimulation Centre (SyNC) located within the Black Dog Institute, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia is seeking a Ph.D student to undertake research investigating how ...
Snooze :Snooze Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 31 minutes ago
Snooze :Snooze Scholarship Opening Date: 13-01-2017 Closing Date: 31-03-2017 About The Snooze Scholarship Program Snooze proudly supports young students to become tomorrow's leaders and pave the w...
Unsw Honours Year Scholarships Ugca1120, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 10/02/2017 Closing Date 28/02/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 10 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No resid...
Physical Activity And Health Ph D Scholarship, University of Southern Queensland, Australia, about 3 hours ago
The University of Southern Queensland has two PhD scholarships to award for 2017 in the field of Physical Activity & Health. A new research group, led by Professor Stuart Biddle, will be starting ...
School Of Mathematics & Statistics Honours Year Award Ugca1255, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 19 hours ago
School of Mathematics & Statistics Honours Year Award UGCA1255 Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 15/02/2017 Closing Date See below For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $7...
Ph D Intellectual Disability, Mental Health And Offending, University of New South Wales, Australia, 22 days ago
An interdisciplinary Scholarship is offered between the Department of Developmental Disability Neuropsychiatry (3DN) http://3dn.unsw.edu.au/ within the School of Psychiatry, UNSW Medicine, and the ...