Monash University > Scholarships > Opportunities >
Faculty of Arts Honours Study Assistance Scholarship
Total value up to $3000
- $2000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimu points for your degree are completed
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement
- Minimum of a high distinction average (80% or above) in your undergraduate major/honours specialisation
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Commencing an honours program in the Faculty of Arts at a Monash campus in Australia
- You must maintain a minimum of a distinction average (70% or above)
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred
- No application is necessary - find out more about application information
2016 John Monash Scholarships, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 4 days ago
Scholarship Overview The John Monash Scholarships recognise excellence and leadership, and celebrate one of Australia's finest leaders: General Sir John Monash. Each year the Scholarships are awar...
Uts Alumni Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
The UTS Alumni Scholarship aims to support and recognise the contributions of current UTS undergraduate students who have demonstrated commitment to UTS and the wider community through their invol...
Anu Honours Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia, 21 days ago
About this scholarship ANU Honours Scholarship ANU offers 15 ANU Honours Scholarships of $5,000 per year to both internal and external, Domestic and International students to aid students with the...
New Colombo Plan – Scholarship Program Ugtr1037, University of New South Wales, Australia, 5 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Second year students, Third year and above Opens 30/04/2015 Closing Date 04/07/2015 For commencement Semester 1 2016 Value $67,000 Scholarship(s) available For one se...
Postgraduate Scholarship On The Nature & Significance Of T Lymphocyte Reactivity Against Orbital Antigens In Graves Ophthalmopathy, University of Sydney, Australia, 28 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship on the Nature & Significance of T lymphocyte Reactivity Against Orbital Antigens in Graves Ophthalmopathy Research Areas: Health ...
Marine Microbe Ph D Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia, 29 days ago
Marine microbes are key players in a range of important ecosystem functions. This project will be part of a large collaborative research team involving marine microbial ecologists from across Aust...