European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant, University Of Western Australia (Uwa)
Listed about a year ago
Attention: this position might have been expired or removed by the publisher!
- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
View or Apply
The University of Western Australia -AustraliaTitleEuropean Molecular Biology Symposium Travel GrantDescriptionThe European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences
The University of Western Australia -AustraliaTitleEuropean Molecular Biology Laboratory Australia Travel GrantsDescriptionLife science students enrolled at Australian Universities can now undertake training at the prestigious European Molecular
University of Technology Sydney -AustraliaEMBL Australia is currently accepting applications for the 2014 EMBL Travel Grant. Open to both local and international students, the Travel Grant provides funding to PhD students conducting research