- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Studentship – Understanding Change In Process Chemistry, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
Chemistry Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 24 June 2016 Reference: 735716EB PhD Supervisor: Dr Peter Wells co supervisor: Prof. Andrew Hector Interviews wi...
Ph D Stipend In Modelling Photocatalytic Ethylene Destruction By Cfd (14 16035), Aalborg University, Denmark, 3 days ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Energy Technology a PhD stipend in Modelling photocatalytic ethylene destruction by CFD is available within the general study program Energ...
Ph D Studentship – Understanding Change In Process Chemistry, University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Job posted by Global Academy Jobs (27/05/2016 00.46) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Rese...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Numerical Modelling Of Thin Walled And Composite Members, University of Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate scholarship in Numerical Modelling of Thin Walled and Composite Members Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Des...
Ph D Student To Study Protein Aggregation, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 13 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (16/05/2016 17.20) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 21 days ago
Apply now Job no:499003 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...