- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Stipend In Concentration Of Phosphorus In Wastewater (18 15031), Aalborg University, Denmark, 25 days ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Chemistry and Bioscience a PhD stipend is available within the general study programme Biotechnology, Chemistry and Environmental Engineeri...
Ph D Studentship In Health Psychology, City University London, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
City University London is a global university committed to academic excellence with a focus on business and the professions and an enviable central London location. The University attracts over 17...
Ph D Fellowship In Medicinal Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 18 days ago
The Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen is pleased to announce that a PhD fellowship will be available from 1 October 201...
Ph D Studentship: Three Dimensional Mesoscopic Metamaterials Made From Engineered Dna And Inorganic Colloidal Nanoparticles, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Quantum, Light & Matter Group Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 17 July 2015 Interview Date: Reference: 586715WF Fully Funded PhD studentship-4 years Start date: 1st of October 2015...
Ph D Position In Cheminformatics, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland, 30 days ago
The Computer-Assisted Drug Design group of Prof. Gisbert Schneider at ETH Zürich is seeking a student for a PhD position in the area of Cheminformatics. PhD position in Cheminformatics The goal of...
Ph D Stipend In Response Of Rubble Mound Breakwaters In Shallow Water (6 15034), Aalborg University, Denmark, 17 days ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Civil Engineering a PhD stipend is available within the general study programme Civil Engineering. The stipend is open for appointment from...