- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
8 Ph D Positions In Differnt Fields, Technische Universität München, Germany, 8 days ago
20.04.2015, Wissenschaftliches Personal The International Research Training Group (IRTG-2022) Alberta/Technical University of Munich International Graduate School for Functional Hybrid Materials (...
Ph D: Computational Nanoscopy At 1 Nm Resolution, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 25 days ago
PhD: Computational Nanoscopy at 1 nm Resolution Department/faculty: Applied Sciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2125 to €2717 Applied Sciences...
Six Doctoral Studentships, City University London, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
The School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering at City University London is offering 6 full-time, three-year doctoral studentships for 2015/16 entry. Applications are invited from ex...
Ph D Fellowship With Focus On Bioimaging And Cell Biology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 27 days ago
Center for Dynamic Molecular Interactions Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen A PhD fellowship is available at Center for Dynamic Molecular ...
Ph D Scholarship In Remote Sensing And Computer Vision, Bina Lab, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, United States, 11 days ago
Bina Lab, Computer Vision and Remote sensing Laboratory, at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is looking for a top-quality, highly motivated student in the area of Computer Vision and/or Remo...
Ph D Studentship, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Supervisors: Professor John Hunt and Dr Vanja Pekovic-Vaughan Description of the project: Background Adult stem cell function is essential for tissue regeneration in response to injury and disease...