- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Positions At The Hamburg Centre For Ultrafast Imaging (Cui), The Hamburg Centre for Ultrafast Imaging (CUI) - Universität Hamburg, Germany, 13 days ago
PhD Positions At The Hamburg Centre for Ultrafast Imaging (CUI) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded...
Ph D In Solar Thermal Technology, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 28 days ago
PhD in solar thermal technology (Ref. BAP-2014-444) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract extendable Place : Sint-Katelijne-Waver Apply no later than : November 01, 2014 There are mu...
Ph D Position In Cho Cell Line Engineering And Design, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 12 days ago
Apply no later than 22 October 2014 Apply for the job at Center for Biosustainability by completing the following form. Apply online We are seeking a highly ambitious and talented PhD student to ...
Ph D In Solar Thermal Technology, KU Leuven, Belgium, 26 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (24/09/2014 02.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Fully Funded Ph D Research Studentship (3 Years), University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
ReferenceENG694X2Closing DateWednesday, 7th January 2015DepartmentEnergy & Sustainability Direct, On-line Monitoring and Control of Processes using Dielectric Spectroscopy with a Focus on Polymeri...
Ph D Student, Ghent University, Netherlands, 11 days ago
Job description Exploring the pharmaceutical potential of GPCR heterodimers for therapeutic intervention in CNS disorders Our consortium on G protein-coupled receptor dimerization has several ...