- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship In Computational Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia, 8 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: PhD Scholarship in Computational Mechanics Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: PhD Position on performance of g...
Sir Rupert Myers Scholarship Ugca1446, University of New South Wales, Australia, 12 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage High school leavers Opens 19/09/2016 Closing Date 30/09/2016 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 up to $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available ...
Ucl Chemical Engineering Ph D Scholarships Standing Advert , University College London, United Kingdom, about 1 hour ago
UCL Department / Division Chemical Engineering Duration of Studentship 3-4 years Stipend c. £16,400 Vacancy Information PhD Students play a key role in the activities of the UCL Department of Chem...
Epsrc Funded Ph D In Chemistry: Exploring Mechanochemistry As An Enabling Technology For Organic Synthesis (Ph D Studentship), Cardiff University, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Project title: Exploring Mechanochemistry as an Enabling Technology for Organic Synthesis The aim of this programme is to develop and demonstrate new concepts in the area of solvent free synthesis...
Ph D Position In Computational Catalysis, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 12 days ago
Departments Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry Reference number V37.2702 Job description Schuit Institute of Catalysis, Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry. We have open...
Ph D Scholarship In Development Of Superior Quantum Dot Gain Material For Nano Device Applications, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 28 days ago
Apply no later than 2 October 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Fotonik by completing the following form. Apply online Applications are invited for a 3-year PhD position within the field of epitaxial ...