- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position In Computational Catalysis, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 19 hours ago
Departments Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry Reference number V37.2841 Job description Schuit Institute of Catalysis, Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry We have open ...
Ph D Studentship Epsrc Thematic Doctoral Training Programme: Wave Phenomena In Complex Media (Wpcm), University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 11 hours ago
ReferenceENG1066Closing DateThursday, 30th March 2017DepartmentEPSRC Thematic Programmes Faculty of Engineering Academic Lead: Professor Trevor Benson, Electrical and Electronic Engineering Email:...
Ph D Studentship – Understanding Bubble Dynamics In Sonicated Edible Lipids To Improve Their Physicochemical Properties, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 9 hours ago
Chemistry Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 30 June 2017 Reference: 836417EB Supervisor Dr P R Birkin PhD Description: High intensity ultrasound (HIU) or sonication has been exploite...
Ph D Position In Molecular Electronics, Nano Science Center & Department Of Chemistry, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 24 hours ago
A 3 year PhD position in molecular electronics is currently available at the NanoChemistry group, Department of Chemistry and Nano-Science Center, University of Copenhagen. The aim of the proje...
Ph D Studentship In Modelling And Development Of Additive Manufacture Of Metal Alloys, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, about 16 hours ago
Two PhD projects are available in the Materials Group of the Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge, co supervised by Dr Graham McShane and Dr Hugh Shercliff. Both projects are for 3.5...
Ph D Studentship Epsrc Thematic Doctoral Training Programme: Bioinstructive Materials For Healthcare Applications (Bmha), University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 11 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1703Closing DateThursday, 30th March 2017DepartmentPharmacy School of Pharmacy EPSRC Thematic Doctoral Training Programme: Bioinstructive materials for healthcare applications (BMHA) A...