- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Stipend In Microgrid Synchronization (14 15015), Aalborg University, Denmark, 6 days ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Energy Technology a PhD stipend is available within the general study program Energy Technology. The stipend is open for appointment from S...
Ph D Studentship, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Statistical image processing methodology for creating an atlas of human blood Main Supervisor: Dr Andrew Dowsey (EEE) firstname.lastname@example.org [50%] Co-supervisor: Professor Simon Hubbard (Manchester)...
The Math Works Studentship In Engineering, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Funding is available to support a PhD studentship in Control Systems in the Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge, generously provided by MathWorks (the developers of MATLAB® and Simu...
2 Ph D Positions In Cardiovascular Biomechanics (V50.2237), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 18 days ago
Two PhD positions are available in the group Cardiovascular Biomechanics: 1) Modeling tools for data extraction from patient cardiac images 2) Modeling tools for clinical decision making to assist...
Ph D Studentship: Solar Fuels (Artificial Photosynthesis), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
We invite applications for a PhD studentship to start in October 2015 to work in the Reisner group's Christian Doppler Laboratory at the University of Cambridge. The project will focus on develop...
Ph D Position: Understanding Sulphuric Acid Accumulation In Lube Oil In Diesel Engines, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 29 days ago
Apply no later than 1 April 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering at the Technical Unive...