- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Hydrogen And Fuel Cell 4 Year Ph D Studentships, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
ReferenceENG997Closing DateTuesday, 7th June 2016DepartmentEngineering The Fuel Cell and their Fuels Centre for Doctoral Training are recruiting for projects at the University of Nottingham invest...
Ph D Vacancy (4 Years) On Experimental Testing Of Short Fibre Reinforced Composites For Application In Heat Exchangers, Ghent University, Belgium, 12 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (20/04/2016 16.23) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 4 days ago
Apply now Job no:498929 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The...
John Monash Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia, 14 days ago
Visit our YouTube Channel or the The Change webpage to watch the short presentations from the inaugural John Monash Scholars’ Symposium, held in Oxford on 1 April 2016. The series of 20 short pr...
Ph D Stipend At The Department Of Chemistry And Biotechnology (18 16014), Aalborg University, Denmark, 28 days ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Chemistry and Bioscience, a PhD Stipend is available within the study programme of Biotechnology, Chemistry and Environmental Engineering. ...
Ph D/M Phil Scholarships In Hydrometallurgy, The University of Queensland, Australia, 18 days ago
Apply now Job no:498854 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Advertised at multiple classifications Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The...