- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position In Molecular Microbiology – Restoring Antibiotic Sensitivity To Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (Mrsa), University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 16 days ago
Department of Veterinary Disease Biology, Section of Food Safety and Zoonoses, wishes to appoint a PhD fellow in microbiology from 15 October 2015, or as soon as possible thereafter. Project descr...
Postdoc Fellowships And Ph D Scholarships In Neuroscience, DANDRITE, Aarhus University, Denmark, 19 days ago
Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and ...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Contaminant Hydrology, University of Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Contaminant Hydrology Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full time postgradu...
Three Ph D Scholarships At The Interface Of Synthetic Biology, Metagenomics And Bacterial Evolution, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 11 days ago
Apply no later than 30 September 2015 Apply for the job at Center for Biosustainability by completing the following form. Apply online We are seeking 3 PhD students to become part of the Phenotyp...
Ph D Scholarships In Civil And Chemical Engineering, The University of Queensland, Australia, 25 days ago
Apply now Job no:497773 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Industry Post 2005 Scholar NBAN ($31,298.00 - $31,298.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location:...
Ph D Position On Sustainable Concrete Recycling Engineered Steel Slags, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 25 days ago
PhD position on Sustainable Concrete Recycling Engineered Steel Slags (Ref. BAP-2015-363) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no later than : October 31, 2015 ...