- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position In Control Of Biological Nitrous Oxide Production, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 18 days ago
Apply no later than 15 December 2014 Apply for the job at DTU Environment by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Environmental Engineering at the Technical University of ...
Ph D Research Studentship On Hybrid Molecular Finite Element Methods For Multiscale Analysis Of Highly Nonlinear Processes, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
ReferenceENG814Closing DateMonday, 5th January 2015DepartmentMaterials, Mechanics & Structures Applications are invited for a PhD Studentship (3 years) funded by the Faculty of Engineering, Univer...
Four Ph D Positions In Biochemistry And Biophysics, Stockholm University, Sweden, about 1 month ago
Four PhD positions in Biochemistry and Biophysics at the Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics. Reference numbers SU FV-3025-14, SU FV-3027-14, SU FV-3028-14 and SU FV-3029-14. Deadline for ap...
Ph D Position In Human Population Genomics, Uppsala University, Netherlands, 11 days ago
Uppsala University is an international research university focused on the development of science and education. Our most important assets are all the individuals who with their curiosity and their...
Ph D Stipend In Investigation Of Ion Conduction And Acid Transport In Htpem Me As (14 14068), Aalborg University, Denmark, 3 days ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Energy Technology a PhD stipend is available within the general study program Energy Technology. The stipend is open for appointment from J...
Ph D Positions In Terahertz Communications, Koc University, Turkey, 16 days ago
Job posted by Koc University (06/11/2014 08.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researche...