- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Postgraduate Scholarship In Medicinal Chemistry, University of Sydney, Australia, 3 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Medicinal Chemistry Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-tim...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Computational Nanoscience, University of Sydney, Australia, 7 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Computational Nanoscience Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgradu...
Ph D Studentship: Hydrodynamics Of Sorption, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Engineering & the Environment Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 21 December 2017 Reference: 822016F2 Project Reference: NGCM-0095 The primary objective is to develop a completely n...
Ph D Position In Synthesis Of Organic Dyes For Fluorescence Applications, Nano Science Center & Department Of Chemistry, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 5 days ago
A 3 year PhD position in synthesis of fluorescent organic dyes is available in 2017 in the NanoChemistry group, Department of Chemistry and Nano-Science Center, University of Copenhagen. The aim...
Ph D Fellow In Thermal Imaging Of Groundwater Upwelling In Stream Valleys, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 28 days ago
The Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in Multi-scale thermal imaging of groundwater upwelling ...
Exciting Ph D Positions In Molecular Medicine, Fully Funded, CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Austria, 28 days ago
***CeMM International PhD Program 2017***--------------------------------------------------------------------For further information on the PhD Program, and to apply through the online system pleas...