- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Dream New Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 3 hours ago
Value: Varies - up to NZD$ 12,500(approx. 7,500 €) Tenure of award: “Dream NEW” Scholarships are valued at up to NZD$12,500 (approx. 7,500 €) and will support you to study at one of New Zealand’s ...
Summer Positions, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 1 day ago
Description The College of Engineering, Department of Architectural Engineering is accepting applications for summer part-time positions in various areas of our department throughout the Summer 20...
Ph D Scholarship – Characterization Of Modified Starches, The University of Queensland, Australia, 7 days ago
Apply now Job no:500607 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Ph D Studentship: Bismuth Doped Optical Fibres: Fabrication And Development Of Ultra Broadband Fibre Amplifiers And Short Pulse Fibre Lasers, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
Optoelectronics Research Centre Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Thursday 31 August 2017 Reference: 875617F7 Bismuth doped optical fibres: fabrication and development of ultra-broadband fi...
Epsrc Icase Ph D Studentship, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 14 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1738Closing DateFriday, 18th August 2017DepartmentPhysics & Astronomy “Dynamic break up of soft glassy materials” Academic Supervisor: Dr Mike Smith Industrial Supervisor: Dr David Sno...
Ph D Studentship – The Study Of Deposit Formation Chemistry In Gasoline Fuels And Gasoline Direct Injector (Gdi) Systems By Mass Spectrometry And Other Analytical Techniques., The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 4 hours ago
Chemistry Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Friday 14 July 2017 Reference: 879117EB PhD Supervisor: G J Langley Interviews will be held before the end of July 2017 PhD Description: The use ...