- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Project/Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 19 days ago
Apply now Job no:500841 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,682.00 - $26,682.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, about 10 hours ago
The School of Chemical Engineering The School of Chemical Engineering is an international leader in the chemical engineering field and has an excellent international reputation which has been buil...
Four Ph D Positions In The European Training Network Fora: Fog Computing For Robotics And Industrial Automation, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 6 hours ago
Apply no later than 1 October 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Compute by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Compute’s Sections for Embedded Systems Engineering (ESE), would like to invi...
Ph D Scholarships In Advanced Applications Of Synchronous Condensers, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 6 hours ago
Apply no later than 31 August 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Electrical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Centre for Electric Power and Energy at the Department of Electrical E...
Ph D: Future Biofuels For Clean And Sustainable Internal Combustion Engines , University College London, United Kingdom, about 7 hours ago
UCL Department / Division Mechanical Engineering Duration of Studentship Four Years Stipend £16,290 per annum Vacancy Information This studentship provides an opportunity for a UK/EU candidate to ...
Ph D Researcher Polymer Mechanochemistry, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 11 hours ago
Departments Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry Reference number V37.2987 Job description Probing mechanical forces in polymeric materials and hydrogels is of high importance to obtai...