- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
2015 Afgw Nsw Tempe Mann Travelling Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 29 days ago
Funding Body: Australian Federation of Graduate Women NSW Title: 2015 AFGW NSW Tempe Mann Travelling Scholarship Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineeri...
Ph D Studentship : Irreversible Phase Transformation Dielectric Systems, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
EEE Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Monday 30 November 2015 Interview Date: Reference: 597815FP Applications are invited for an EPSRC Industrial CASE PhD studentship in collaboration with...
Ph D: Microwave Assisted Methane Valorisation, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 28 days ago
PhD: Microwave-Assisted Methane Valorisation Department/faculty: Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: € 21...
Ph D Studentship : Modelling Of Arcs In Plasma Switches, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
EEE Location: Highfield Campus Closing Date: Monday 30 November 2015 Interview Date: Reference: 597715FP Applications are invited for an EPSRC Industrial CASE PhD studentship in collaboration with...
Ph D Position In Cancer Biology – Dissecting The Association Between Membrane Receptors And Timp 1 In Cancer Drug Resistance, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 28 days ago
Department of Veterinary Disease Biology, Section of Molecular Disease Biology, wishes to appoint a PhD fellow in Cancer Biology from 1 September 2015, or as soon as possible thereafter. Project...
Ph D Studentships: Atomic Resolution Imaging Of Molecular Processes On Metal Surfaces, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
Supervisor: Professor Rasmita Raval and Dr Yuir Diaz Fernandez Fully funded PhD studentships are available in the field of atomic-resolution imaging of molecular processes on metal surfaces. The ...