- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship For 3 D Concrete Printing, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, 16 days ago
Centre for Sustainable Infrastructure of Swinburne University of Technology (https://www.swinburne.edu.au/fset/csi/ ) is seeking to fund scholarship candidates with background in materials, chemica...
Expression Of Interest For Ph D Candidates, The University of Queensland, Australia, 21 days ago
The School of Chemical Engineering The School of Chemical Engineering is an international leader in the chemical engineering field and has an excellent international reputation which has been buil...
Ph D Position In Multi Enzymatic Co2 Conversion, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
Apply no later than 29 March 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD position within our research efforts on enzymatic conversion of altern...
Ph D Fellow In Medicinal Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 6 hours ago
Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (SUND) University of Copenhagen Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology is offering a three-year PhD fellowshi...
Modelling And Analytics For Medicine And Life Sciences Doctoral Training Centre: Ph D Scholarship The Impact Of Gyrification On Cortical Activity, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 13 hours ago
ReferenceSCI1713Closing DateThursday, 30th March 2017DepartmentMathematical Sciences Supervisors: · Dr. Daniele Avitabile (School of Mathematical Sciences) · Prof. Stamatios Sotiro...
Ph D Scholarship In Capelin Migration And Stock Mixing Using Otolith Microchemistry, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
Apply no later than 4 April 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Aqua by completing the following form. Apply online A PhD Scholarship in capelin stock dynamics is available at the National Institute of ...