- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
H. Walter Stern Ph D Studentship In Chemical Engineering 2017 , University College London, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
UCL Department / Division Chemical Engineering Duration of Studentship 3 years Stipend Circa £16,300 + UK/EU/Overseas fees Vacancy Information The Department of Chemical Engineering at University ...
Ph D Position On Fearful Technologies, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 28 days ago
Fully-funded 4-year PhD position on "Fearful Technologies: Historical and ethical perspectives on the role of fear in pro-technology discourses" The PhD position is interdisciplinary with a shared...
Ph D Position For Electrical Engineering/Computer Science Students In Developing Tools For Neglected Tropical Diseases, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 29 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (08/11/2016 17.03) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Scholarship In Engineering Of Yeast Cell Factories For Biorefineries, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 23 days ago
Apply no later than 30 November 2016 Apply for the job at Center for Biosustainability by completing the following form. Apply online Applications are invited for a 3-year PhD fellowship in the f...
6 Ph D Studentships In Vision, Speech And Signal Processing, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
View All Vacancies Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering Location: Guildford Post Type: Full Time Advert Placed: Tuesday 06 December 2016 Closing Date: Saturday 15 July 2017 Refere...
Ph D Position In Pervasive Healthcare: Open Access Data Platform For Behavioural Monitoring And Visual Analytics For Mental Health, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 21 days ago
Apply no later than 6 January 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Compute by completing the following form. Apply online A fully-funded PhD position is available in the Department of Computing Science a...