- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position In The Framework Of The Ec Itn Training Network I Switch, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 13 days ago
PhD position in the framework of the EC ITN training network iSwitch (Ref. BAP-2015-462) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : Leuven Apply no later than : December 18, 2015 ...
Ph D Stipend In Computational Fluid Dynamics Modelling Of Pem Electrolyzers (14 15059), Aalborg University, Denmark, 20 days ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Energy Technology a PhD stipend is available within the general study program Energy Technology. The stipend is open for appointment from D...
Ph D: Charge Carrier Dynamics In Pem Fuel Cells, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 5 days ago
PhD: Charge Carrier Dynamics in PEM Fuel Cells Department/faculty: Applied Sciences Level: Master degree Working hours: 38 hours per week Contract: 4 years Salary: €2125 to €2717 gross per month A...
Ph D Student, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 2 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (01/10/2015 16.21) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Ph D Scholarship In Coal Science, The University of Queensland, Australia, 10 days ago
Apply now Job no:497981 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The School of Chemic...
Ph D Scholarships Within The International Max Planck Research School For Quantum Dynamics In Physics, Chemistry And Biology, IMPRS for Quantum Dynamics, Germany, 9 days ago
PhD Scholarships within the International Max Planck Research School for Quantum Dynamics in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Res...