- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Rutherford Foundation International Ph D Scholarship (A Grant In Aid), Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 27 days ago
Value: See 'Additional Information.' Tenure of award: One year. Closing dates for applications: 05 August 2016 The 2016 International PhD Scholarship (a grant-in-aid) funding round is now open. Nu...
Ph D Studentship Developing Technologies To Combat Bacterial Biofilms Epsrc Cdt In Sustainable Chemistry 4 Years Ph D Studentship, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
ReferenceSCI1645Closing DateMonday, 5th September 2016DepartmentChemistry A fully funded PhD studentship (50% funded by Industry, 50% by EPSRC) is available for October 2016 at the School of Chemi...
Ph D Position: Ultrafast Spectroscopy Of Extreme Uv Photoresist Materials, www.arcnl.nl, Netherlands, 10 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (19/08/2016 03.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 15 days ago
Apply now Job no:499370 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Ph D Scholarship In Social Science, The University of Queensland, Australia, 1 day ago
Apply now Job no:499440 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Ph D Scholarship In Social Baseline Survey's, The University of Queensland, Australia, 1 day ago
Apply now Job no:499441 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...