- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship In Mineral Processing, The University of Queensland, Australia, 17 days ago
Apply now Job no:498222 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($25,849.00 - $25,849.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Todd Foundation Awards For Excellence (Universities), Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 25 days ago
Value: The value of each award varies - can be between $2,000 to $8,000 for one year. Tenure of award: The term of an award shall be at the discretion of the Selection Committee but shall normally...
Ph D Position In Organic Chemistry/Chemical Biology, Technische Universität München, Germany, 5 days ago
24.11.2015, Wissenschaftliches Personal We offer a interdisciplinary PhD position at the interface of Organic Chemistry and Chemical Biology at the Faculty of Chemistry, Technische Universität Mün...
Ph D Scholarships In Forensic Gunshot Residue Analysis, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, 21 days ago
The School of Chemical and Physical Sciences at Flinders University and the Centre for Forensic Science at the University of Technology, Sydney are seeking TWO high-achieving chemistry or forensic...
Ph D Position In Protein Biochemistry, Technische Universität München, Germany, 5 days ago
24.11.2015, Wissenschaftliches Personal We offer an interdisciplinary PhD position in Protein Biochemistry/Chemical Biology at the Faculty of Chemistry, Technische Universität München, Insitute fo...
Ph D Position In Protein Biochemistry, Technische Universität München, Germany, 23 days ago
06.11.2015, Wissenschaftliches Personal An interdisciplinar PhD position in Protein Biochemistry is available in the lab for Synthetic Biochemistry at the Technische Universität München, Departmen...