- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Embl Australia Ph D Travel Grants, RMIT University, Australia, about 1 month ago
Life science students enrolled at Australian Universities can undertake training at the prestigious European Molecular Biology Laboratory with the support of the EMBL Australia Travel Grant Progra...
Ph D Scholarship At Nano Science Center, Department Of Chemistry, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 3 days ago
Our group is international, with more than 50 researchers from chemistry, physics, engineering, mineralogy, geology, nanoscience, mathematics and biology. We work together in a dynamic, friendly t...
Ph D Positions In Electrical And Computer Engineering, University Of Alabama, The University of Alabama, USA, 15 days ago
Several Graduate Research Assistant Positions are available at Laboratory of Ambient and Wearable Systems, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Alabama (http...
Ce Mm International Ph D Program 2015, CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Austria, 16 days ago
The next PhD Program at CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, in Vienna, starts in October 2015. We are looking for exceptionally motivated PhD candidates...
Ph D Student, Ghent University, Netherlands, 15 days ago
Job description A fully funded (48 months) phD position is available in the Laboratory of Functional Plant Biology at the Department of Physiology, Faculty of Sciences, of Ghent University. The re...
Integrated Ph D At The Department Of Chemistry And Bioscience, Aalborg University, Denmark, 14 days ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Chemistry and Bioscience a stipend for an integrated PhD is available within the general study programme Biotechnology, Chemistry and Envir...