- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 24 days ago
Apply now Job no:498437 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):Research Scholar BAND Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia, Brisbane The School of Chemic...
Itq International Ph D Program “La Caixa” Severo Ochoa (2016 Call), Instituto de Tecnología Química (ITQ), Spain, 9 days ago
Fellowship posted by Instituto de Tecnología Química (ITQ) (02/02/2016 16.17) Marie Curie Actions Co-fund. More Marie Curie Actions. More European Research Council. More 'HR Excellence in Research...
Ph D Vacancy Micro Combustion Actuators, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 29 days ago
Job posted by AcademicTransfer (14/01/2016 02.45) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...
3 Ph D Positions On Hydraulics Modelling For Drilling Automation (Hydra), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 22 days ago
The Department of Mechanical Engineering, the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), the Netherlands, and the Centre Automatiques de Systè...
Ph D Scholarship, The University of Queensland, Australia, 7 days ago
Apply now Job no:498490 Area:Faculty Of Engineering, Architecture & Info Tech Salary (FTE):APA Scholarship NON-BANDED ($26,288.00 - $26,288.00) Work type:Full Time - Scholarship Location: St Lucia...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Mathematical Biology, University of Sydney, Australia, 11 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Mathematical Biology Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A full-time postgraduate s...