- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Scholarship In Computational Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia, 30 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: PhD Scholarship in Computational Mechanics Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: PhD Position on performance of g...
Ucl Chemical Engineering Ph D Scholarships Standing Advert , University College London, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
UCL Department / Division Chemical Engineering Duration of Studentship 3-4 years Stipend c. £16,400 Vacancy Information PhD Students play a key role in the activities of the UCL Department of Chem...
Cambridge Cancer Centre Ph D Studentships For 2017 (10x), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
Cancer research represents one of the strategic initiatives of the University of Cambridge. The Cambridge Cancer Centre is a dynamic collaboration of academic researchers, clinicians, and the phar...
Ph D Position In Biophysics/Bioengineering, Tel Aviv University, Israel, 2 days ago
Job posted by Tel Aviv University (20/10/2016 15.19) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Res...
Institut Laue Langevin Phd Programme Ref. 161 27 Modular Protein Assemblies In Transcriptional Regulation, INSTITUT LAUE-LANGEVIN, France, 10 days ago
Job posted by INSTITUT LAUE-LANGEVIN (12/10/2016 16.03) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for R...
Ph D Studentship: Advanced Numerical Modelling And Development Of Design Rules For Novel Demountable Steel Concrete Composite Bridges, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Bridge maintenance aims to ensure serviceability along with safety of users and involves inspection, repair, strengthening or replacement of the whole or part of a bridge. Typically, these operati...