- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
2 Ph D Positions In Molecular Biosensing (V50.2153), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 2 days ago
Two PhD positions in Molecular Biosensing: Biophysical characterization (PhD in Biophysics) and Biochemical functionalization (PhD in Biochemistry) of Magnetic Particles for Biosensing in Blood Pl...
13 Ph D Positions Research Training Group (Rtg) 2099/1 "Hallmarks Of Skin Cancer", Heidelberg University and DKFZ, Germany, 3 days ago
Job posted by HBIGS The Hartmut Hoffmann-Berling International Graduate School of Molecular & Cellular Biology (17/12/2014 10.48) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded...
Ph D Candidate Position "Masonry Failure Characterization Based On Numerical Modeling And Acoustic Emission Testing", Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 2 days ago
PhD candidate position "Masonry failure characterization based on numerical modeling and Acoustic Emission testing" (Ref. BAP-2014-556) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract Place : ...
7 Ph D And Postdoc Positions, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 3 days ago
Job posted by Academic Positions (17/12/2014 16.03) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
Funded Ph D Studentships Competition 2015, Newcastle University, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
Closing Date: 30th January 2015 Details: The School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences is pleased to announce that 3 fully funded PhD studentships will be allocated in an open competition for n...
Ph D Scholarship Opportunities: Ph D Program With The Chemicals & Plastics (C&P) Industry, Monash University, Australia, 8 days ago
Job No. 530334 Faculty / Portfolio: Faculty of Science and Faculty of Engineering Location: Clayton campus, Monash University Remuneration: $25,849.00 per annum full-time rate (tax-free stipend) T...