- European Molecular Biology Symposium Travel Grant
- The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is opening two new travel grants for PhD students worth up to $7,500 to attend conferences, short courses or laboratory training at one of the EMBL's five sites in Europe.
- EMBL PhD Symposium Travel Grant Program - 20 places each worth $3000 for students to attend the 14th International EMBL PhD Symposium, which will be held from 25-27 October 2012 in Heidelberg Germany
- EMBL Australia Travel Grant Program - up to 10 places to attend conferences or short courses or training at EMBL's headquarters in Heidelberg (Germany) or four outstations in Grenoble, Hamburg, Cambridge or Rome. Up to $3,500 is available for short term visits (up to 6 weeks) or $7,500 for long term visits (up to 6 months).
- Payment type
- Travel Grant
- Please see conditions
- Value unit
- Basis of award
- Academic Achievement
- See Further information.
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Study area
- Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences, Civil and Resource Engineering, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Environmental Systems Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Software Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Commencement date
- Applications open
- Applications close
- Tenable At
- Australian University
- Currently available
- Application status
Ph D Position (4 Years) On Thermomechanical Fatigue Of Short Fibre Reinforced Composites, Ghent University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Job description More information can be found on http://www.composites.ugent.be/PhD_job_vacancies_PhD_job_positions_composites.html Almost all heat exchangers are currently made of metal. A few at...
Fall 2016 Wage Positions, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 8 days ago
Description The Department of Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering is accepting applications for 2016 Fall Semester part-time positions in various areas of our department. Duties may include office...
Ph D Scholarship Reactive Resin Transfer Moulding Of Thermoplastic Composite Materials, The University of Queensland, Australia, 1 day ago
PhD Scholarship – Reactive Resin Transfer Moulding of Thermoplastic Composite Materials The School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering maintains a world class reputation and is at the cutting-edg...
Fall Wage Positions, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 16 days ago
Description The Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering is accepting applications for fall 2016 semester part-time positions in various areas of our department. Duties may include ...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Computational Nanoscience, University of Sydney, Australia, 26 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Computational Nanoscience Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: ...
Ph D Position In Optimization For Smart Manufacturing, Ghent University, Belgium, 20 days ago
Job posted by Ghent University (07/07/2016 17.17) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researc...