Ernest William Capp Scholarship, Rmit University, Melbourne, Victoria
Ernest William Capp Scholarship
If you are having financial and/or educational difficulties and can demonstrate a will to succeed, this scholarship can provide you with financial assistance.
Value and duration
The scholarship provides up to $1,000 as a one-off payment.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Australia or an Australian permanent resident
- be enrolled full time at RMIT in a diploma or degree in 2013
- be able to demonstrate financial difficulties and/or educational disadvantage.
- be able to demonstrate outstanding potential and ambition, academic or otherwise
- not have previously (or will in 2012) completed the same or higher level of award.
How to apply
Applications have now closed for 2012.
The 2013 application form will be available in September 2012.
For the 2013 academic year, applications will open on the 3 September 2012.
For the 2013 academic year, applications will close on the 15 November 2012.
Terms and conditions
View the Scholarships Office’s Scholarships and Grants Terms and Conditions
The Ernest William Capp Scholarship is made available by the generous bequest of the late Ernest William Capp.
The Scholarship is designed to assist the education of students who have financial and/or educational disadvantages and who demonstrate the will to succeed.
View or Apply