Engineering Masters Scholarship For Outstanding International Students, University Of Technology, Sydney
UTS: Engineering and Information Technology offers scholarships to international students for its masters by coursework programs in Engineering. Each scholarship will be awarded based solely on academic results achieved by the applicant in their undergraduate degree.
The postgraduate programs are:
- Master of Engineering Studies;
- Master of Engineering Management;
- Master of Environmental Engineering Management
Value and duration
UTS: Engineering offers eight scholarships worth $2,500, each year.
Who is eligible?
- have completed or expect to complete an overseas undergraduate degree equivalent to an Australian Bachelor's degree with an overall mark of 65% and no fails;
- fulfil all academic requirements for the degree (including English language requirements, see UTS:International for more details)
- submit an International Student Postgraduate Application form prior to or at the same time as submitting the Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students application form.
How to apply
Applications for the Spring Semester 2013 intake (July) for this scholarship are now open. Please click here and complete the online application form. Please note that you must already have obtained a UTS application number before applying.
Opening date: 12/03/2013
Closing date: 15/05/2013
For further information contact
Beate Buckenmaier (Ms),
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone: +61 2 9514 2590
MyFEIT website: my.feit.uts.edu.au
Back to list
View or Apply