Engineering Masters Scholarship For Outstanding International Students
UTS: Engineering and Information Technology offers scholarships to international students for its masters by coursework programs in Engineering. Each scholarship will be awarded based solely on academic results achieved by the applicant in their undergraduate degree.
The postgraduate programs are:
- Master of Engineering Studies;
- Master of Engineering Management;
- Master of Environmental Engineering Management
Value and duration
UTS: Engineering offers eight scholarships worth $2,500, each year.
Who is eligible?
- have completed or expect to complete an overseas undergraduate degree (must not be from an Australian university) equivalent to an Australian Bachelor's degree with an overall mark of 75% and no fails;
- fulfil all academic requirements for the degree (including English language requirements, see UTS:International for more details)
- Scholarship applications must be made online via this site. Scholarship applications will open later this year.
- Applicants must have applied for a postgraduate coursework engineering degree and must have a UTS application number.
Opening date: 08 May 2014
Closing date: 30 May 2014
For further information contact
Administration Officer (International )
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone: +61 2 9514 2515
MyFEIT website: my.feit.uts.edu.au
View or Apply
University of Technology Sydney - AustraliaThe Foundation for the Future of Colombia - COLFUTURO (opens an external site) was created in 1991 to provide financial (Loan-Scholarship Program) and academic support to Colombian undergraduate professionals
University of Technology Sydney - AustraliaThe UTS Luminaries Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship aims to support commencing Postgraduate Coursework students during their studies at UTS. Four (4) scholarships will be awarded each year. Usually
University of Technology Sydney - AustraliaUTS is offering scholarships to Mexican citizens who have successfully applied for a postgraduate program at UTS and have qualified for financial support through the Fondo para el Desarrollo de Recursos
University of Technology Sydney - AustraliaThe UTS International Research Scholarship (UTS IRS) is provided by the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) as part of its long term commitment to internationalisation with a particular view to enhancing
University of Technology Sydney - AustraliaThe Peruvian Government offers an international postgraduate scholarships program 'President of the Republic Scholarships'. UTS is eligible to accept students under this program, administered through
University of Technology Sydney - AustraliaUTS is a supporter of the Ecuadorian Government's Secretaria Nacional de Educacion Superior, Ciencia y Tecnologia (SENESCYT) scholarships. The scholarships offer Ecuadorian professionals the opportunity
University of Technology Sydney - AustraliaThe Milthorpe Scholarship in Science was generously donated by Prof. Bruce Milthorpe, Dean of Science at UTS. The Scholarship was established to support undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students
University of Technology Sydney - AustraliaThe Mexican Foundation for Education, Technology and Science (FUNED) , a non-profit organisation was established to operate a student loan program for Mexican students pursuing graduate education overseas