UTS: Engineering and Information Technology offers scholarships to international students for its masters by coursework programs in Engineering. Each scholarship will be awarded based solely on academic results achieved by the applicant in their undergraduate degree.
The postgraduate programs are:
- Master of Engineering Studies;
- Master of Engineering Management;
- Master of Environmental Engineering Management
Value and duration
UTS: Engineering offers eight scholarships worth $2,500, each year.
Who is eligible?
- have completed or expect to complete an overseas undergraduate degree (must not be from an Australian university) equivalent to an Australian Bachelor's degree with an overall mark of 75% and no fails;
- fulfil all academic requirements for the degree (including English language requirements, see UTS:International for more details)
- Scholarship applications must be made online via this site. Scholarship applications will open later this year.
- Applicants must have applied for a postgraduate coursework engineering degree and must have a UTS application number.
Opening date: 08 May 2014
Closing date: 30 May 2014
For further information contact
Administration Officer (International )
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone: +61 2 9514 2515
MyFEIT website: my.feit.uts.edu.au
Henry Bertie And Florence Mabel Gritton Research Scholarships Chemistry, University of Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Henry Bertie and Florence Mabel Gritton Research Scholarships - Chemistry Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: T...
Tenure Track Faculty Electrical /Computer Engineering Technology Faculty Position, California University of Pennsylvania, United States, 8 days ago
Posting Number: 10826 Job Title: Tenure Track Faculty - Electrical /Computer Engineering Technology Faculty Position Working Title: Electrical /Computer Engineering Technology Faculty Position Cla...
≫ 1343 Lecturer In Civil Engineering, University of Greenwich, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
View All Vacancies Civil Engineering (F) Location: Medway campus Salary: £37,768 to £46,414 Contract Type: Permanent Closing Date: Friday 10 February 2017 Interview Date: To be confirmed Referen...
Research Assistant In Characterization Of Mixing And Gradients In Stirred Tanks, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 9 days ago
Apply no later than 23 January 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Chemical Eng. by completing the following form. Apply online A research assistant position is available within the CAPEC-PROCESS Resear...
Richard Claude Mankin Scholarship – Water Conservation, University of Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Richard Claude Mankin Scholarship – Water Conservation Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: The Mankin Scholarsh...
Ph D Project In Real Time Multicore Systems, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 13 hours ago
Apply no later than 15 March 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Compute by completing the following form. Apply online DTU compute would like to invite applications for a 3-year PhD position starting 1...