UTS: Engineering and Information Technology offers scholarships to international students for its masters by coursework programs in Engineering. Each scholarship will be awarded based solely on academic results achieved by the applicant in their undergraduate degree.
The postgraduate programs are:
- Master of Engineering Studies;
- Master of Engineering Management;
- Master of Environmental Engineering Management
Value and duration
UTS: Engineering offers eight scholarships worth $2,500, each year.
Who is eligible?
- have completed or expect to complete an overseas undergraduate degree (must not be from an Australian university) equivalent to an Australian Bachelor's degree with an overall mark of 75% and no fails;
- fulfil all academic requirements for the degree (including English language requirements, see UTS:International for more details)
- Scholarship applications must be made online via this site. Scholarship applications will open later this year.
- Applicants must have applied for a postgraduate coursework engineering degree and must have a UTS application number.
Opening date: 08 May 2014
Closing date: 30 May 2014
For further information contact
Administration Officer (International )
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone: +61 2 9514 2515
MyFEIT website: my.feit.uts.edu.au
Pool Lecturer, University of Kansas, United States, 3 days ago
5475BR 00067622 Conditions of Employment Limited Term Position Overview The University of Kansas Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies is seeking qualified applicants for a lec...
Full Professor At The Department Of Bioprocess Engineering At Lodz University Of Technology, Lodz University of Technology / Department of Bioprocess Engineering, Poland, 27 days ago
Job posted by Lodz University of Technology (29/04/2016 16.22) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Cod...
Ph D Stipend In Structural Mechanics And Dynamics (6 16027), Aalborg University, Denmark, 16 days ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Civil Engineering in Esbjerg a PhD stipend is available within the general study programme Civil Engineering. The stipend is open for appoi...
Associate Professor, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Poland, 9 days ago
Job posted by Wroclaw University of Technology (16/05/2016 17.24) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and ...
Assistant (Wi), Opole University of Technology, Poland, 20 days ago
Job posted by Opole University of Technology (06/05/2016 10.08) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Co...
Multiscale Modelling Of Plastic Anisotropy Of Automotive Steels, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 17 days ago
Multiscale modelling of plastic anisotropy of automotive steels (Ref. BAP-2016-203) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract extendable Place : Leuven Apply no later than : July 31, 201...