UTS: Engineering and Information Technology offers scholarships to international students for its masters by coursework programs in Engineering. Each scholarship will be awarded based solely on academic results achieved by the applicant in their undergraduate degree.
The postgraduate programs are:
- Master of Engineering Studies;
- Master of Engineering Management;
- Master of Environmental Engineering Management
Value and duration
UTS: Engineering offers eight scholarships worth $2,500, each year.
Who is eligible?
- have completed or expect to complete an overseas undergraduate degree (must not be from an Australian university) equivalent to an Australian Bachelor's degree with an overall mark of 75% and no fails;
- fulfil all academic requirements for the degree (including English language requirements, see UTS:International for more details)
- Scholarship applications must be made online via this site. Scholarship applications will open later this year.
- Applicants must have applied for a postgraduate coursework engineering degree and must have a UTS application number.
Opening date: 08 May 2014
Closing date: 30 May 2014
For further information contact
Administration Officer (International )
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone: +61 2 9514 2515
MyFEIT website: my.feit.uts.edu.au
Australian Petroleum Production And Exploration Association (Appea) Scholarships, The University of Western Australia, Australia, 20 days ago
APPEA Engineering Scholarships Each year, APPEA awards two scholarships to encourage engineering students looking to enter the oil and gas industry. These are available for any field of engineerin...
Head Of Section For Sdu Engineering Operations Management, Syddansk University, Netherlands, about 13 hours ago
The Department of Technology and Innovation (ITI), University of Southern Denmark (SDU) in Odense, invites applications for a vacant position as Head of Section for SDU Engineering Operations Mana...
Ph D On Increasing The Reliability And Efficiency Of Psychological Science, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
PhD-student (1,0 fte, 4 years) on Increasing the Reliability and Efficiency of Psychological Science within the Human-Technology Interaction group of the School of Innovation Sciences (IS), which ...
Associate Or Assistant Professor In Operations , Systems , Industrial Engineering Or Engineering Management, Syddansk University, Netherlands, about 13 hours ago
The Department of Technology and Innovation (ITI), University of Southern Denmark (SDU) in Odense, invites applications for vacant positions as associate or assistant professor in Operations-, Sys...
Professor In Chemical And Biochemical Engineering: Polymer Technology, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 3 hours ago
Apply no later than 6 August 2017 Apply for the job at Technical University of Denmark by completing the following form. Apply online Technical University of Denmark (DTU) invites applications for...
Program Officer For Science, Engineering, And Technology, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 18 hours ago
Position Description: With oversight from the John E. Bryson Director of Science, Engineering, and Technology Programs, the Program Officer works with Academy members and staff to carry out policy...