UTS: Engineering and Information Technology offers scholarships to international students for its masters by coursework programs in Engineering. Each scholarship will be awarded based solely on academic results achieved by the applicant in their undergraduate degree.
The postgraduate programs are:
- Master of Engineering Studies;
- Master of Engineering Management;
- Master of Environmental Engineering Management
Value and duration
UTS: Engineering offers eight scholarships worth $2,500, each year.
Who is eligible?
- have completed or expect to complete an overseas undergraduate degree (must not be from an Australian university) equivalent to an Australian Bachelor's degree with an overall mark of 75% and no fails;
- fulfil all academic requirements for the degree (including English language requirements, see UTS:International for more details)
- Scholarship applications must be made online via this site. Scholarship applications will open later this year.
- Applicants must have applied for a postgraduate coursework engineering degree and must have a UTS application number.
Opening date: 08 May 2014
Closing date: 30 May 2014
For further information contact
Administration Officer (International )
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone: +61 2 9514 2515
MyFEIT website: my.feit.uts.edu.au
Doctor Assistant 'heating And Ventilation', Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 5 days ago
Doctor-Assistant 'Heating and ventilation' (Ref. AAP-2015-300) Occupation : Part-time Period : Fixed-term contract extendable Place : Sint-Katelijne-Waver Apply no later than : December 07, 2015 F...
Doctor Assistant 'heating And Ventilation', KU Leuven, Belgium, 4 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (25/11/2015 01.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, University of Maryland, United States, about 1 month ago
Position Summary/Purpose of Position: University of Maryland College Park – Invites applications for a Lecturer or Senior Lecturer position in the Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineeri...
Lecturer / Associate Lecturer, Griffith University, Australia, 5 days ago
Reference: 503195 Element: School of Information and Communication Technology Work type: Fixed term (18 months) Overview: The School of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) is a resear...
Assistant Professor, Kielce University of Technology, Poland, 2 days ago
Job posted by Kielce University of Technology (27/11/2015 16.10) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and C...
Assistant In The Division Of Road Engineering, Faculty Of Civil And Environmental Engineering At Bialystok University Of Technology, Bialystok University of Technology, Poland, 13 days ago
Job posted by Bialystok University of Technology (16/11/2015 10.08) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter an...