UTS: Engineering and Information Technology offers scholarships to international students for its masters by coursework programs in Engineering. Each scholarship will be awarded based solely on academic results achieved by the applicant in their undergraduate degree.
The postgraduate programs are:
- Master of Engineering Studies;
- Master of Engineering Management;
- Master of Environmental Engineering Management
Value and duration
UTS: Engineering offers eight scholarships worth $2,500, each year.
Who is eligible?
- have completed or expect to complete an overseas undergraduate degree (must not be from an Australian university) equivalent to an Australian Bachelor's degree with an overall mark of 75% and no fails;
- fulfil all academic requirements for the degree (including English language requirements, see UTS:International for more details)
- Scholarship applications must be made online via this site. Scholarship applications will open later this year.
- Applicants must have applied for a postgraduate coursework engineering degree and must have a UTS application number.
Opening date: 08 May 2014
Closing date: 30 May 2014
For further information contact
Administration Officer (International )
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone: +61 2 9514 2515
MyFEIT website: my.feit.uts.edu.au
Ph D Scholarship: Lean Risk Management In Engineering Projects (3 Year Full Time Contract), Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 7 days ago
Apply no later than 3 October 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Management Engineering by completing the following form. Apply online The PhD Student will be part of the division of Engineering System...
Associate Professor Within Fluid Dynamics And Computational Methods, Høgskolen i Oslo og Akershus, Norway, 13 days ago
Job posted by HiOA via MyNetwork (18/08/2016 00.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Resea...
] Assistant Or Associate Professor Position In Electrical Or Computer Engineering , , United States, 8 days ago
San Francisco State University, School of Engineering invites applicants for a tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor position in Electrical or Computer Engineering beginning August 2017. T...
Assistant, Poznan University of Technology, Poland, 29 days ago
Job posted by Poznan University of Technology (03/08/2016 10.33) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and C...
Assistant, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland, 30 days ago
Job posted by University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn (01/08/2016 15.49) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Ch...
Associate Professor In Engineering Geology, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 8 days ago
Apply no later than 14 October 2016 Apply for the job at DTU Civil Eng by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Civil Engineering (DTU Civil Engineering) invites applicatio...