UTS: Engineering and Information Technology offers scholarships to international students for its masters by coursework programs in Engineering. Each scholarship will be awarded based solely on academic results achieved by the applicant in their undergraduate degree.
The postgraduate programs are:
- Master of Engineering Studies;
- Master of Engineering Management;
- Master of Environmental Engineering Management
Value and duration
UTS: Engineering offers eight scholarships worth $2,500, each year.
Who is eligible?
- have completed or expect to complete an overseas undergraduate degree (must not be from an Australian university) equivalent to an Australian Bachelor's degree with an overall mark of 75% and no fails;
- fulfil all academic requirements for the degree (including English language requirements, see UTS:International for more details)
- Scholarship applications must be made online via this site. Scholarship applications will open later this year.
- Applicants must have applied for a postgraduate coursework engineering degree and must have a UTS application number.
Opening date: 08 May 2014
Closing date: 30 May 2014
For further information contact
Administration Officer (International )
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone: +61 2 9514 2515
MyFEIT website: my.feit.uts.edu.au
Faculty Of Science The Dean's International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, 18 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Faculty of Science - The Dean's International Postgraduate Research Scholarship Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Descript...
Odyssey Travel :Odyssey Travel Equity And Merit Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 9 days ago
Opening Date: 02-12-2014 Closing Date: 02-09-2015 DESCRIPTION The Odyssey Scholarship is focused on offering financial assistance for students of proven academic capability who are experiencing fi...
Dame Margaret Clark Scholarship In Political Science, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 20 days ago
Application form availablehere . Full regulations can be downloaded here . (Requires Acrobat Reader ) History or background of award This scholarship has been established by Sir Robert Jones to re...
Ph D Stipend In Structural Engineering (6 14072), Aalborg University, Denmark, 11 days ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Civil Engineering a PhD stipend is available within the general study programme Civil Engineering. The stipend is open for appointment from...
Postgraduate Program In Sustainable Red Meat Processing, University of Sydney, Australia, 4 days ago
Funding Body: Australian Meat Processor Corporation Title: Postgraduate Program in Sustainable Red Meat Processing Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: Th...
Professor (Or Associate Professor) Of Biomedical Engineering, Monash University, Australia, 29 days ago
The University Monash University seeks to improve the human condition by advancing knowledge and fostering creativity. It does so through research and education and a commitment to social justice,...