UTS: Engineering and Information Technology offers scholarships to international students for its masters by coursework programs in Engineering. Each scholarship will be awarded based solely on academic results achieved by the applicant in their undergraduate degree.
The postgraduate programs are:
- Master of Engineering Studies;
- Master of Engineering Management;
- Master of Environmental Engineering Management
Value and duration
UTS: Engineering offers eight scholarships worth $2,500, each year.
Who is eligible?
- have completed or expect to complete an overseas undergraduate degree (must not be from an Australian university) equivalent to an Australian Bachelor's degree with an overall mark of 75% and no fails;
- fulfil all academic requirements for the degree (including English language requirements, see UTS:International for more details)
- Scholarship applications must be made online via this site. Scholarship applications will open later this year.
- Applicants must have applied for a postgraduate coursework engineering degree and must have a UTS application number.
Opening date: 08 May 2014
Closing date: 30 May 2014
For further information contact
Administration Officer (International )
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone: +61 2 9514 2515
MyFEIT website: my.feit.uts.edu.au
Professor/Associate Professor Of Mechanical/Electronic Engineering, Macquarie University, Australia, 13 days ago
Apply now Job no:496034 Work type:Continuing full time Vacancy type:External Vacancy Categories:Academic - Sessional Teaching Research leadership in either Mechanical, Engineering or Electronics E...
Busways Group And Sydney Business School Postgraduate Scholarship On Public Transport Systems, University of Sydney, Australia, 19 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Busways Group and Sydney Business School Postgraduate Scholarship on Public Transport Systems Research Areas: Humanities & Social Sciences; Sciences &...
The Elizabeth Rosenthal Postgraduate Scholarship In Paediatric Clinical Gait Analysis, University of Sydney, Australia, 27 days ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: The Elizabeth Rosenthal Postgraduate Scholarship in Paediatric Clinical Gait Analysis Research Areas: Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering Type Pos...
International Water Centre Master Of Integrated Water Management 2016, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, 8 days ago
Scholarship Overview The International Water Centre Master of Integrated Water Management creates water leaders by drawing on international teaching and research from many fields to provide a tran...
Ph D Scholarship In Design And Modelling Of Concentrated Solar Power Plants Focusing On Dynamic Performances, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 20 days ago
Apply no later than 6 September 2015 Apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the following form. Apply online Technical University of Denmark, Department of Mechanical Engineering an...
Assistant Professor Or Associate Professor, University of Central Florida, United States, 1 day ago
Job Description Structural and Geotechnical Engineering Faculty Positions The University of Central Florida is focused on increasing the prominence of its world-class Civil, Environmental, and Con...