UTS: Engineering and Information Technology offers scholarships to international students for its masters by coursework programs in Engineering. Each scholarship will be awarded based solely on academic results achieved by the applicant in their undergraduate degree.
The postgraduate programs are:
- Master of Engineering Studies;
- Master of Engineering Management;
- Master of Environmental Engineering Management
Value and duration
UTS: Engineering offers eight scholarships worth $2,500, each year.
Who is eligible?
- have completed or expect to complete an overseas undergraduate degree (must not be from an Australian university) equivalent to an Australian Bachelor's degree with an overall mark of 75% and no fails;
- fulfil all academic requirements for the degree (including English language requirements, see UTS:International for more details)
- Scholarship applications must be made online via this site. Scholarship applications will open later this year.
- Applicants must have applied for a postgraduate coursework engineering degree and must have a UTS application number.
Opening date: 08 May 2014
Closing date: 30 May 2014
For further information contact
Administration Officer (International )
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone: +61 2 9514 2515
MyFEIT website: my.feit.uts.edu.au
Department Of Education Asia Bound Grants Program :Asia Bound Acicis Development Studies Immersion Program, Flinders University, Australia, 5 days ago
Opening Date: 21-10-2014 Closing Date: 31-10-2014 The AsiaBound Grants Program subsidy is funded by the Department of Education to encourage participation in nominated semester or short term mobil...
Bird Life Australia :Bird Life Australia Research Awards, Flinders University, Australia, 23 days ago
Opening Date: 02-02-2015 Closing Date: 31-03-2015 DESCRIPTION As part of our commitment to fostering ornithological research and conservation, Bird Life Australia manages the annual Stuart Leslie ...
Postgraduate Scholarship In Multi Scale Modelling Of The Lymphatic System, University of Sydney, Australia, 26 days ago
Funding Body: University of Sydney Title: Postgraduate Scholarship in Multi-Scale Modelling of the Lymphatic System Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering Type Postgraduate Research Description: A...
Australian Government :New Colombo Plan / Acicis Development Studies Immersion Program, Flinders University, Australia, 30 days ago
Opening Date: 12-09-2014 Closing Date: 01-10-2014 The New Colombo Plan mobility program is an initiative of the Australian Government to encourage undergraduate students to undertake study or inte...
» Nicta Anu Advanced Computing Research & Development Excellence Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia, 8 days ago
This scholarship is offered by NICTA and the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science. Field of study Computer Science Value $10,000 pa Duration Maximum of 4 years Number on offer To Be De...
Faculty Positions All Ranks, University of Alberta, Canada, 15 days ago
The Faculty of Engineering at the University of Alberta is creating a comprehensive set of Professional Master of Engineering (MEng) programs. The Department of Chemical & Materials Engineering is...