UTS: Engineering and Information Technology offers scholarships to international students for its masters by coursework programs in Engineering. Each scholarship will be awarded based solely on academic results achieved by the applicant in their undergraduate degree.
The postgraduate programs are:
- Master of Engineering Studies;
- Master of Engineering Management;
- Master of Environmental Engineering Management
Value and duration
UTS: Engineering offers eight scholarships worth $2,500, each year.
Who is eligible?
- have completed or expect to complete an overseas undergraduate degree (must not be from an Australian university) equivalent to an Australian Bachelor's degree with an overall mark of 75% and no fails;
- fulfil all academic requirements for the degree (including English language requirements, see UTS:International for more details)
- Scholarship applications must be made online via this site. Scholarship applications will open later this year.
- Applicants must have applied for a postgraduate coursework engineering degree and must have a UTS application number.
Opening date: 08 May 2014
Closing date: 30 May 2014
For further information contact
Administration Officer (International )
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone: +61 2 9514 2515
MyFEIT website: my.feit.uts.edu.au
Assistant Mobile And Wireless Communications, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 2 days ago
Assistant Mobile and Wireless Communications (Ref. AAP-2016-202) Occupation : Full-time Period : Fixed-term contract extendable Place : Gent Apply no later than : August 07, 2016 For Electrical E...
Ph D Candidate For The Design Of A Medical Device To Evaluate Gastric Accommodation, KU Leuven, Belgium, 13 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (14/07/2016 08.29) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer Construction Management, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, 21 days ago
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer Construction Management School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences Full Time Permanent Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is a young and dynamic univ...
Professor In Chemical Engineering And Head Of Sdu Chemical Engineering, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 26 days ago
The Department of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Environmental Technology (KBM), University of Southern Denmark (SDU) in Odense, invites applications for a vacant position as professor in...
Two Ph.D Positions In Audio Signal Processing, KU Leuven, Belgium, 22 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (05/07/2016 02.30) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer In Geotechnical Engineering, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, 21 days ago
Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer in Geotechnical Engineering School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences Full Time Permanent Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is a young and dynamic u...