Emily McPherson Scholarships 2012 - MBA Scholarship
If you are applying for a Master of Business Administration at RMIT in 2012, this scholarship could pay your fees.
Value and duration
The scholarship is a full tuition-fee annulment scholarship valued at $36,720 (2011 value) for the duration of your MBA.
Number of scholarships available
The Graduate School of Business and Law is offering one scholarship in 2012.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian or temporary protection visa
- have completed a bachelor degree in the last five years with a grade average of at least 70%
- be available for an interview in mid December 2011 if shortlisted
- be applying for the MBA program, not the MBA (Executive) or MBA (Executive) Online.
If you are completing your undergraduate qualification at the end of semester 1, 2012 you are still eligible to apply for this scholarship. If you won the scholarship, you would have to commence your MBA in semester 2, 2012, assuming you completed your bachelor degree satisfactorily.
You will be notified before 24 December about whether you have been awarded a scholarship.
How to apply
Download the 2012 MBA Scholarship Application form (PDF 72 Kb).
Monday 28 November 2011. If you do not submit an application form by the deadline, you can not be considered for the scholarship.
Terms and conditions
As the holder of this scholarship you must:
- commence the MBA program at the Melbourne campus full time in either semester one or two, 2012 (this scholarship can not be deferred beyond commencement in semester 2, 2012).
- maintain a minimum credit average (60-69%) throughout your enrolment which will be reviewed after each study period
- pay full fees for any course that you have to repeat or that you take in addition to the program requirements
- enroll full time, not overload and not enroll in another program concurrently
- tell the Graduate School of Business and Law about any change to your enrolment that affects the conditions of your scholarship
- help promote the MBA program at RMIT if asked.
As scholarship holder, you will be appointed an academic mentor.
The selection of candidates will be assessed on:
- academic excellence; and
- personal potential for MBA candidature.
If, after short listing and interviewing applicants, if an insufficient number of high caliber candidates are identified, the Graduate School of Business and Law reserves the right to not award MBA Scholarship for 2012.
Academic Services Manager
Graduate School of Business and Law
Tel: + 61 3 9925 0104
Postgraduate Coursework Equity Scholarship Pgce1004, University of New South Wales, Australia, 18 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 06/05/2016 Closing Date 08/06/2016 For commencement Semester 2 2016 Value $13,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (min...
Ph D Scholarship In Capital Budgeting (2016 224 01119), Aalborg University, Denmark, 7 days ago
At the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Business and Management, a position as PhD Fellow within Capital budgeting is open for appointment on 1 July 2016 or as soon as possible thereafter...
Commonwealth Scholarships New Zealand, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 7 days ago
Value: Up to a Maximum$27,000 p.a. for three years, dependant om institution (see links below) Tenure of award: The Commonwealth Scholarship is awarded for the maximum period of: PhD Three years C...
Commonwealth Scholarships To The United Kingdom, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 6 days ago
Value: Please use "2016 Prospectus" link. Tenure of award: Up to 12 months’ support for study at an eligible UK university as part of a PhD being undertaken in your home country, under the joint s...
Ph D In Molecular Plant Hormone Physiology, KU Leuven, Belgium, 3 days ago
Job posted by KU Leuven (21/05/2016 02.15) Marie Curie Actions. More 'HR Excellence in Research' logo awarded to institutions actively implementing the European Charter and Code for Researchers. M...
Ph D Scholarship In Finance And/Or Macroeconomics (2016 224 01117), Aalborg University, Denmark, 21 days ago
At the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Business and Management, a position as PhD fellow within Finance and/or Macroeconomics is open for appointment on 1 October 2016 or as soon as poss...