Emily McPherson Scholarships 2012 - MBA Scholarship
If you are applying for a Master of Business Administration at RMIT in 2012, this scholarship could pay your fees.
Value and duration
The scholarship is a full tuition-fee annulment scholarship valued at $36,720 (2011 value) for the duration of your MBA.
Number of scholarships available
The Graduate School of Business and Law is offering one scholarship in 2012.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian or temporary protection visa
- have completed a bachelor degree in the last five years with a grade average of at least 70%
- be available for an interview in mid December 2011 if shortlisted
- be applying for the MBA program, not the MBA (Executive) or MBA (Executive) Online.
If you are completing your undergraduate qualification at the end of semester 1, 2012 you are still eligible to apply for this scholarship. If you won the scholarship, you would have to commence your MBA in semester 2, 2012, assuming you completed your bachelor degree satisfactorily.
You will be notified before 24 December about whether you have been awarded a scholarship.
How to apply
Download the 2012 MBA Scholarship Application form (PDF 72 Kb).
Monday 28 November 2011. If you do not submit an application form by the deadline, you can not be considered for the scholarship.
Terms and conditions
As the holder of this scholarship you must:
- commence the MBA program at the Melbourne campus full time in either semester one or two, 2012 (this scholarship can not be deferred beyond commencement in semester 2, 2012).
- maintain a minimum credit average (60-69%) throughout your enrolment which will be reviewed after each study period
- pay full fees for any course that you have to repeat or that you take in addition to the program requirements
- enroll full time, not overload and not enroll in another program concurrently
- tell the Graduate School of Business and Law about any change to your enrolment that affects the conditions of your scholarship
- help promote the MBA program at RMIT if asked.
As scholarship holder, you will be appointed an academic mentor.
The selection of candidates will be assessed on:
- academic excellence; and
- personal potential for MBA candidature.
If, after short listing and interviewing applicants, if an insufficient number of high caliber candidates are identified, the Graduate School of Business and Law reserves the right to not award MBA Scholarship for 2012.
Academic Services Manager
Graduate School of Business and Law
Tel: + 61 3 9925 0104
Sir Walter Scott Scholarship For Leadership Pgca1020, University of New South Wales, Australia, 30 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 11/01/2016 Closing Date 31/03/2016 For commencement Semester 2 2016 Value $25,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For Duration of program (min...
Synergy Protection Agency Award Pgca1049, University of New South Wales, Australia, 22 days ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Postgraduate students Opens 19/01/2016 Closing Date 31/03/2016 For commencement Semester 2 2016 Value $4,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...
Ph D Scholarship In Economics, Syddansk University, Netherlands, 8 days ago
Applications are invited for one or more PhD scholarships at the Department of Business and Economics, to be filled as soon as possible. The place of work will be in Odense or Sønderborg. Job desc...
Positive Lending Solutions :Entrepreneur Scholarship, Flinders University, Australia, 20 days ago
Opening Date: 22-01-2016 Closing Date: 31-08-2016 DESCRIPTION Positive Lending Solutions have set themselves apart from their competition through core values in entrepreneurship, developing custom...
Lord Mayor's Women's Scholarship, The University of Newcastle, Australia, 25 days ago
Donor City of Newcastle Lord Mayor Establishment This scholarship has been established by the City of Newcastle's Lord Mayor Nuatali Nelmes. The scholarship aims to support women studying an under...
School Of Business And Law (Sbl) Ph D Scholarship (Domestic), Edith Cowan University, Australia, 11 days ago
This is one of 2 new PhD scholarships being set up by SBL (one for a domestic student and another for an international student) to promote international/cross-cultural research. This scholarship i...