Emily McPherson Scholarships 2012 - MBA Scholarship
If you are applying for a Master of Business Administration at RMIT in 2012, this scholarship could pay your fees.
Value and duration
The scholarship is a full tuition-fee annulment scholarship valued at $36,720 (2011 value) for the duration of your MBA.
Number of scholarships available
The Graduate School of Business and Law is offering one scholarship in 2012.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian or temporary protection visa
- have completed a bachelor degree in the last five years with a grade average of at least 70%
- be available for an interview in mid December 2011 if shortlisted
- be applying for the MBA program, not the MBA (Executive) or MBA (Executive) Online.
If you are completing your undergraduate qualification at the end of semester 1, 2012 you are still eligible to apply for this scholarship. If you won the scholarship, you would have to commence your MBA in semester 2, 2012, assuming you completed your bachelor degree satisfactorily.
You will be notified before 24 December about whether you have been awarded a scholarship.
How to apply
Download the 2012 MBA Scholarship Application form (PDF 72 Kb).
Monday 28 November 2011. If you do not submit an application form by the deadline, you can not be considered for the scholarship.
Terms and conditions
As the holder of this scholarship you must:
- commence the MBA program at the Melbourne campus full time in either semester one or two, 2012 (this scholarship can not be deferred beyond commencement in semester 2, 2012).
- maintain a minimum credit average (60-69%) throughout your enrolment which will be reviewed after each study period
- pay full fees for any course that you have to repeat or that you take in addition to the program requirements
- enroll full time, not overload and not enroll in another program concurrently
- tell the Graduate School of Business and Law about any change to your enrolment that affects the conditions of your scholarship
- help promote the MBA program at RMIT if asked.
As scholarship holder, you will be appointed an academic mentor.
The selection of candidates will be assessed on:
- academic excellence; and
- personal potential for MBA candidature.
If, after short listing and interviewing applicants, if an insufficient number of high caliber candidates are identified, the Graduate School of Business and Law reserves the right to not award MBA Scholarship for 2012.
Academic Services Manager
Graduate School of Business and Law
Tel: + 61 3 9925 0104
John Prescott Honours Scholarship Ugca1287, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 5 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 03/03/2017 Closing Date 31/03/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $10,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citi...
Paradice Honours Year Scholarship Ugca1433, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 5 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 02/03/2017 Closing Date 31/03/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $5,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency No reside...
Fred Katz Award Ugca1080, University of New South Wales, Australia, about 5 hours ago
Key Scholarship Details Stage Honours year students Opens 03/03/2017 Closing Date 31/03/2017 For commencement Semester 1 2017 Value $2,000 1 Scholarship(s) available For 1 year Residency Aus Citiz...
Febe Singapore Polytechnic Architecture Scholarship, The University of Newcastle, Australia, about 11 hours ago
Establishment The FEBE (Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment) Singapore Polytechnic Architecture Scholarship has been established to support students who have completed the Diploma in Arch...
Ph D Scholarships In Law, La Trobe University, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Apply now Job no:552396 Work type:Fixed Term Location:Melbourne (Bundoora) Categories:Academic La Trobe Law School is celebrating its 25th birthday in 2017. We have a vibrant and supportive rese...
Ph D Position: Translating Trans* Rights Transnationally 0.8 1.0 Fte, Radboud University, Netherlands, about 20 hours ago
At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere o...